PDA

View Full Version : ATTN:People who dont use fukn blinkers...

Jason..
05-06-2009, 11:46 AM
http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum9/kill%20yourself.jpg

Sick of the bullshit seriously

Jecht
05-06-2009, 11:47 AM
I agree.

PURP
05-06-2009, 11:48 AM
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0608/backwardgImage1.jpg

Elbow
05-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Awwwwwwwww :(

Jason..
05-06-2009, 12:16 PM
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0608/backwardgImage1.jpg:goodjob: ..

dabuilding
05-06-2009, 12:17 PM
:goodjob: ..
X2

soul
05-06-2009, 12:32 PM
its really no big deal unless your a bastard yourself and ride peoples ass

osiriskidd
05-06-2009, 12:42 PM
its really no big deal unless your a bastard yourself and ride peoples ass

my main issue with people who don't use blinkers is;
i can't tell if they're turning into my street/parkinglot/neighborhood so i can make a right turn or not.

SloWRX
05-06-2009, 01:04 PM
AMEN!

Jason..
05-06-2009, 01:21 PM
its really no big deal unless your a bastard yourself and ride peoples assWrong....what if your waiting to pull out and someone is coming wanting to make a left turna nd you fucking wait and wait and boom they turn in w no blinker and there are 500 fucking cars behind thema nd you have to wait even longer.Expand your mind for more than a second..

Tech5
05-06-2009, 01:54 PM
When I ride my bike I sometimes dont use them

§treet_§peed
05-06-2009, 01:58 PM
i try to always use my blinkers car or bike. i hate when im riding my bike and idots don't use theirs then slam on their brakes and make turns. or swerve in front of me like im not there.

Jason..
05-06-2009, 02:03 PM
When I ride my bike I sometimes dont use themThen here you go!!!http://www.popandpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/gun.jpg

tdurr
05-06-2009, 06:16 PM
i feel ur pain. wuts worse is ppl who merge w/o looking. I have avoided so many insurance checks because of my instinct to protect my car and swerve lol.

Tech5
05-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Then here you go!!!http://www.popandpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/gun.jpg

I am good thanks though I like livin my life pissing people off by not using my blinkers!

Should I tell you that I turned my brake switch off too:blah:

Got Milk?
05-06-2009, 09:34 PM
that means 95% of people in atlanta should kill them self. I get pissed my self when hardly anyone uses blinkers these days any more. And worst, when people cut me off. grrr

ultm8mind
05-06-2009, 09:50 PM
I second that right there, or the ones who leave them on for that "eventual" left or right turn

bowdown201
05-06-2009, 09:53 PM
I am good thanks though I like livin my life pissing people off by not using my blinkers!

Better watch yourself your gonna piss the wrong person off one day

tdurr
05-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Better watch yourself your gonna piss the wrong person off one day

BITCH!! Do u know who the fuck he is?!??!?!?!
http://500hats.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/31/juggernaut2ov1.jpg

hondachik
05-06-2009, 10:05 PM
I agree.

x2

Tech5
05-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Better watch yourself your gonna piss the wrong person off one day:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

blaknoize
05-07-2009, 12:25 AM
I say fuk a blinker except in bad weather or when facing opposing traffic as a means of letting them fukin know ur actually turning in a direction that would conflict directly with their said path.

sogood
05-07-2009, 05:51 AM
I say fuk a blinker except in bad weather or when facing opposing traffic as a means of letting them fukin know ur actually turning in a direction that would conflict directly with their said path.

How difficult is it to flick the blinker when you turn? Hopefully someone is tailgating you one day when you decide to be lazy and they plow the shit out of you :goodjob:

Jason..
05-07-2009, 08:50 AM
How difficult is it to flick the blinker when you turn? Hopefully someone is tailgating you one day when you decide to be lazy and they plow the shit out of you :goodjob:LOL Reps

AnthonyF
05-07-2009, 11:21 AM
the dude took my dads ramps. fuck was his problem?

-Ant.

blaknoize
05-09-2009, 12:21 AM
How difficult is it to flick the blinker when you turn? Hopefully someone is tailgating you one day when you decide to be lazy and they plow the shit out of you :goodjob:

NO, its not that simple. U get plowed from drivers that pay no attention. Whether on the freeway or at a stop sign. I indicate when needed. Its not hard at all, but when in an obvious turning lane with marking or at a stop sign on a one-way, or while changing lanes in fair weather. I disregard unless changing multi-lanes.

And I rarely get tailgated. I'm the tailgatee

Bash me if u want, but count how many times u let that blinker go by the wayside.

If u wanna talk about somethin and reem a *** for it. Why dont u fuckin southerner drivers turn ur headlights on in RAIN!? Or why hang in the fast lane in the first place while believing u are the fastest moving on the road while we from the north filter into ur state on 75 south?

87 Turbo II
05-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Yeah, it's not like they have to reach across the cabin and hit a button on the passenger side or anyhting, it's RIGHT THERE on the stalk. Left lane drivers are waaaaaaaaaaaaay worse though.

blaknoize
05-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Get sick of people hatin on the blinker when it is hardly used. Use it during times in which are useful.

Cuz apparently when u DO use it; i.e. on the highway, to change a lane to exit. The driver next to u then notices it and creates a drag race because he doesnt want to "give." So, I've gotten the trend and hide my next move. It helps soooo much when traveling (since i do that alot.)

So in turn, I disregard my blinker unless the weather is bad, or u just NEED to signal to someone, like the OP I see.

87 Turbo II
05-09-2009, 01:02 AM
Get sick of people hatin on the blinker when it is hardly used. Use it during times in which are useful.

Cuz apparently when u DO use it; i.e. on the highway, to change a lane to exit. The driver next to u then notices it and creates a drag race because he doesnt want to "give." So, I've gotten the trend and hide my next move. It helps soooo much when traveling (since i do that alot.)

So in turn, I disregard my blinker unless the weather is bad, or u just NEED to signal to someone, like the OP I see.
Surprisingly, more often than not, it actually helps open up the gap so long as you don't look like the kind of motherfucker who will drive slow when you merge, unless you're talking about needing to move in rush hour, in which case it's expected for them to not want you to come out in front of them, so you have to use the good ole "move suddenly" that you non-blinkerer would do, only turn your blinker on as you start moving to give some idea of what you're doing.

blaknoize
05-09-2009, 01:08 AM
I drive much different in rush hour. I usually lag back to create a hole so I dont have to touch my breaks that often, as the truckers tend to do.

But yes, I've shunned the blinker and all it causes while driving regularly on a uncrowded highway. I use mine primarily during snow, rain and on occasion darkness as well as heavy traffic. Otherwise, nope, not touchin that lil bar on the left. Fuk that bar.

.blank cd
05-09-2009, 01:10 AM
that means 95% of people in atlanta should kill them self. There'd be alot less traffic :goodjob:

blaknoize
05-09-2009, 01:53 AM
FUK A BLINKER

FUK...
FUK...
FUK...
FUK IT :2up:

sogood
05-09-2009, 03:51 AM

You must drive like an asshole if you have people constantly doing that to you.

Deke
05-09-2009, 09:50 AM
And I rarely get tailgated. I'm the tailgatee

You don't use your blinker and you tailgate? You are my arch nemesis on the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhsjit5xJks
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4JvTiQWUU)

blaknoize
05-09-2009, 01:44 PM
You must drive like an asshole if you have people constantly doing that to you.

No mr. perfect driver. I'm a traveler and I like to remain at speed. We are not talking about in traffic within the city, thats a different matter all in itself. I'm on the freeway more than 70% of my driving life. I commute from GA to OH on a regular basis.

Being an asshole has nothing to do with it. Its doucebags (since we wanna use stupid boy terminology here) like u that frustrate the long distances traveler.

The blinker problem rarely arrises, but when it does, it makes it impossible to change lanes. There is no reason for this debate with u when u know damn well if u monitored urself, u wouldnt use it anymore than me.

Do I HAVE to make a video documentary? Cuz I will to prove my point using 3 people I drive with. The excessive blinker user, the standard and myself. Acting like ur all perfect or something.

blaknoize
05-09-2009, 01:46 PM
You don't use your blinker and you tailgate? You are my arch nemesis on the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhsjit5xJks

LETS GO THEN BOY :2up:

Deke
05-09-2009, 03:54 PM
^Ha

Don't know how I missed this the first time, but surely you're joking.

Echonova
05-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Wrong....what if your waiting to pull out and someone is coming wanting to make a left turna nd you fucking wait and wait and boom they turn in w no blinker and there are 500 fucking cars behind thema nd you have to wait even longer.Expand your mind for more than a second..LOL

wut?
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/matrix.gif

hondachik
05-09-2009, 04:06 PM
i feel ur pain. wuts worse is ppl who merge w/o looking. I have avoided so many insurance checks because of my instinct to protect my car and swerve lol.

I agree. I hate when the traffic will have a "yield" sign and think its a "merge" sign. They are completely different. Kinda like, if I knock the shit out of you, its your fault because I had the right of way. But, because I'm tired & just got off work...I really don't feel like waiting on the cops/chance dying so I will just slam on brakes instead.

quickdodgeŽ
05-09-2009, 04:18 PM
There is a lot of stupidity in this thread. I'd bump this thread up and lolol in here for a month straight if some of you get fucked up badly for not using signals to turn. Later, QD.

Tech5
05-09-2009, 08:30 PM
There is a lot of stupidity in this thread. I'd bump this thread up and lolol in here for a month straight if some of you get fucked up badly for not using signals to turn. Later, QD.

I was just joking with Jason:thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
05-09-2009, 08:35 PM
I was just joking with Jason:thinking:

I wasn't talking to you. Later, QD.

Tech5
05-09-2009, 08:55 PM
I wasn't talking to you. Later, QD.

I wasnt talking to you either! dammnit:blah:

:lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
05-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Quit quoting me, mutherfucker. Lolol. Later, QD.

87 Turbo II
05-09-2009, 09:39 PM
LAWLZUH!

blaknoize
05-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Well, that happened to me today, leaving from Wendy's merging on 270. With my blinker on, trying to make it to the fast lane. Cruisin next to a Focus. Blinker on the WHOLE time and he speeds up. So... I turn that bitch off, wait a lil bit and glide my way on over.

trundog
05-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Well, that happened to me today, leaving from Wendy's merging on 270. With my blinker on, trying to make it to the fast lane. Cruisin next to a Focus. Blinker on the WHOLE time and he speeds up. So... I turn that bitch off, wait a lil bit and glide my way on over.

Fat ass.

quickdodgeŽ
05-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Fat ass.

Substitute fat with dumb and you've got yourself a winner. Later, QD.

trundog
05-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Substitute fat with dumb and you've got yourself a winner. Later, QD.

Dumb ass.

blaknoize
05-09-2009, 11:29 PM
I suppose, but its my perception of driving. Just cuz I get negs from truckers wont deter that fact. So... dumbass or not. Signaling on a freeway in non-inclement weather never seems to help. Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont :rolleyes: depends on the circumstances.

Ladeda

Tech5
05-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Quit quoting me, mutherfucker. Lolol. Later, QD.

Am I quoting you or are you quoting me?:thinking:

:lmfao:

blaknoize
05-12-2009, 09:45 PM
I was the only one brave enough to admit no-blinkerizationalizim?

Puddin4489
05-12-2009, 09:46 PM
I hate when people get in front of me and not use a blinker!!

blaknoize
05-12-2009, 09:52 PM
I'ma specifically find YOU and cut YOU off with my hazards on just to confuse u, cuz both blinkers are on, in opposite directions though the vehicle in front of u is actually going horizontally across the surface of the earth and not vertically.

quickdodgeŽ
05-12-2009, 09:55 PM
I was the only one brave enough to admit no-blinkerizationalizim?

Brave isn't the word I'm thinking of, but if it suits you. Later, QD.

blaknoize
05-12-2009, 10:29 PM
It doesnt, just a word used to complete a sentence. Brave in the sense that we all have to stand up against the neg point system of QD on occasion.

And even though through thorough explanation of the reasoning behind me even talking about not using my blinker, its as though I'm the only one to speak on it.

You, as a trucker my use it consistently, though we all witness the lane change of even a trucker with no blinker. Helps remove the justification of the laggers to fill in the space in ur blind spot while traveling up the highway. So dont give me that, it occurs more often than any one person on here will admit.

I just do it more often than not. Mr. I'm the best at speaking out against others though I also do the things I preach myself.

quickdodgeŽ
05-12-2009, 10:34 PM
It doesnt, just a word used to complete a sentence. Brave in the sense that we all have to stand up against the neg point system of QD on occasion.

Do you not make sense on purpose or is by accident?

You, as a trucker my use it consistently, though we all witness the lane change of even a trucker with no blinker. Helps remove the justification of the laggers to fill in the space in ur blind spot while traveling up the highway.

Huh?

Mr. I'm the best at speaking out against others though I also do the things I preach myself.

Ahhhh. So what do you think I do that tell others they shouldn't do? Indulge me. I'll give you time to make up something.

You, as well as many, many others, have such a hard time coming up with valid insults towards me. Know why? Because I don't put myself out there like you morons do. I'm surprised people still try. I don't live a double-standard life. Never have. Later, QD.

DynamicSound
05-12-2009, 10:38 PM
I opposite, I can't stand when someone is in front of me with the damn blinker on for a mile.

blaknoize
05-12-2009, 10:58 PM
You, as well as many, many others, have such a hard time coming up with valid insults towards me. Know why? Because I don't put myself out there like you morons do. I'm surprised people still try. I don't live a double-standard life. Never have. Later, QD.

Neither do I. Or well to the best of my abilities. But its like u MUST find a way to talk down to someone or insult or prove or dispel an issue. I dont need to insult u, this is the internet. I dont think I ever have. But it just seems like it happens, to all, for what reason?

Your in their business. I post what I do. I do it wrong I do it right, whatever, but this lurking for for the sake of an insult gets me. (even that "gets me" line will get me.)

And yes, truckers (like urself) also dont use the blinker sometimes when people lag back then decide to speed up when they attempt to change lanes. Always on the 2 lane thru TN.

blaknoize
05-12-2009, 11:04 PM
I opposite, I can't stand when someone is in front of me with the damn blinker on for a mile.

And yes, thats annoying to, or those that have the opposite blinker on when turning or changing into the opposing lane

trundog
05-12-2009, 11:15 PM
And yes, truckers (like urself) also dont use the blinker sometimes when people lag back then decide to speed up when they attempt to change lanes. Always on the 2 lane thru TN.

That's like saying all black people are thieves, would you like to be generalized like that?

blaknoize
05-12-2009, 11:31 PM
That's like saying all black people are thieves, would you like to be generalized like that?
u just generalized my message

Also, I didnt include race in any messages. So dont start that. Its about blinkers not race. Futhermore, I didnt say anything about ALL truckers and not using blinkers. Just truckers, generally speaking. U see them, I see them. But never care till its in a thread

trundog
05-12-2009, 11:42 PM
u just generalized my message

Nope. You did that yourself.

Also, I didnt include race in any messages. So dont start that.

It's something you can relate to, being black, so I used it. Don't try to get offended.

Its about blinkers not race.

Silly metaphors.

Futhermore, I didnt say anything about ALL truckers and not using blinkers. Just truckers, generally speaking. U see them, I see them. But never care till its in a thread

Do you like contradicting yourself?

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2009, 05:47 AM
Neither do I. Or well to the best of my abilities. But its like u MUST find a way to talk down to someone or insult or prove or dispel an issue. I dont need to insult u, this is the internet. I dont think I ever have. But it just seems like it happens, to all, for what reason?

Your in their business. I post what I do. I do it wrong I do it right, whatever, but this lurking for for the sake of an insult gets me. (even that "gets me" line will get me.)

This part right here flows with the "not making any sense" theme you have going on here.

How long have you been driving trucks? I'm going to go with zero years. Zero weeks probably. I'll even go further to say zero days. So you basically have zero idea on what truckers are thinking. Later, QD.

Jason..
05-13-2009, 08:19 AM
Who brought this thread back up lol?

blaknoize
05-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Never driven a truck. I just see the trucks, driving, on the freeway, where I drive. U know... the freeway/highway/expressway/interstate/intrastate/frontage road/roadway/broadway/avenue/by-way and so on.

And yes, my messages normally never carry a flow of sense. But they mesh very well together. If you pick and chose like you do with my messages as individuals, you could make an entire paragraph of them as a whole.

blaknoize
05-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Do you like contradicting yourself?

Nope just separating the generalization from the generally speaking. As in overall vs mostly all.

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Never driven a truck. I just see the trucks, driving, on the freeway, where I drive. U know... the freeway/highway/expressway/interstate/intrastate/frontage road/roadway/broadway/avenue/by-way and so on.

Then you have less than no knowledge on what a trucker is thinking in the truck. So you have no fucking idea why a trucker gets over when he does or how he does. SO why attempt to pass off that you do? Later, QD.

blaknoize
05-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Then you have less than no knowledge on what a trucker is thinking in the truck. So you have no fucking idea why a trucker gets over when he does or how he does. SO why attempt to pass off that you do? Later, QD.

Because, as a driver, avid driver. I believe that sometimes its necessary. This isnt speaking on what you do QD, u may never change a lane without a signal. But what is that to any other driver/trucker?

You of all people should know damn well that drivers love to just play catch up when the truck is en route to changing lanes. There is none of this me passing myself off. This entire thread has been about me not signaling in my CAR, so dont try to pass off an idea of ME passing off the idea of driving a truck. This is by no means.

The truck was brought up because we all see the trucker that does not signal and it runs down the line. I as a driver dont signal all to much, that should be understood by now. And that is the reasoning behind the truck being mentioned at all. So none of the BS'n my BS.

I can write bad sentences and such, but u cant be serious about me making a general statement on a trucker and not including them all. Para-phrashing and chopping my sentences isnt gonna make it any more evident.

So, 0% behind the wheel of a truck does not void the fact that I could think like a truck driver.

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Because, as a driver, avid driver. I believe that sometimes its necessary. This isnt speaking on what you do QD, u may never change a lane without a signal. But what is that to any other driver/trucker?

You of all people should know damn well that drivers love to just play catch up when the truck is en route to changing lanes. There is none of this me passing myself off. This entire thread has been about me not signaling in my CAR, so dont try to pass off an idea of ME passing off the idea of driving a truck. This is by no means.

The truck was brought up because we all see the trucker that does not signal and it runs down the line. I as a driver dont signal all to much, that should be understood by now. And that is the reasoning behind the truck being mentioned at all. So none of the BS'n my BS.

I can write bad sentences and such, but u cant be serious about me making a general statement on a trucker and not including them all. Para-phrashing and chopping my sentences isnt gonna make it any more evident.

This whole bit right here? I won't respond because this was one of the worst jumbled up paragraph I've come across in a while. I can't even begin to come up with what your (alleged) point is here.

So, 0% behind the wheel of a truck does not void the fact that I could think like a truck driver.

It actually does. There's a whole lot more to driving a truck than meets the eye. A whole lot more. I've driven cars a lot longer than you and I've driven trucks a lot longer than you. Trust me on this. You don't know what you're talking about. Later, QD.

blaknoize
05-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Ok, so why in any truck drivers mind would he never signal? You are trained very hard I believe to handle the business of driving a fully loaded truck and are to be responsible.

Why in any truckers mind would he not signal to the rest of the road that he needs to change?

For the bit u just cant respond to: ur gonna tell me that you (of ur 3 decades of trucking) have never ONCE had a regular car driver catch up in the process of a lane change due to them realizing you actually are trying to change lanes? Seriously? And the proceed to just stay there, at the far driver-side rear of the trailer, while ur still signaling to change lanes.
When you were in the process of drafting the rig in front of you to actually pass him at a reasonable speed for the rest of the traffic flow?

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2009, 10:00 PM
Why in any truckers mind would he not signal to the rest of the road that he needs to change?

Most of the time, it's a "revenge" move. When idiots in cars cut us off (especially without signaling), some drivers will, if given a chance, come back around and do the same. There is a rarity when a driver will just jump over in a regular lane change in heavier traffic. Other than that, one might do it when there are but a few cars on the road and they are quite spaced out (like 10+ car lengths front/rear of him.

For the bit u just cant respond to: ur gonna tell me that you (of ur 3 decades of trucking) have never ONCE had a regular car driver catch up in the process of a lane change due to them realizing you actually are trying to change lanes? Seriously? And the proceed to just stay there, at the far driver-side rear of the trailer, while ur still signaling to change lanes.
When you were in the process of drafting the rig in front of you to actually pass him at a reasonable speed for the rest of the traffic flow?

I don't know what is, but when you type too much, it seems to get scrambled. I think you're trying to sound logical or intelligent with your posts and it isn't working. Try NOT to sound smart and see if that works, man. I don't mind answering your questions, but I can't if I have no idea what you're asking. Later, QD.

blaknoize
05-13-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm not gonna change my way of writing a message on IA to u. I type alot and it comes out. A filler, if u prefer. The intelligent part, which u didnt have to say all condescendingly toward me.

I wasnt asking for answers in my original posts, you forced me into the questionnaire. But me, being the only one to talk about not signaling, is taking the brunt of all this isnt really necessary. I know the purpose of the signal, I just rarely use it, in comparison to all the miles I drive per month.

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2009, 10:42 PM
I'm not gonna change my way of writing a message on IA to u. I type alot and it comes out. A filler, if u prefer. The intelligent part, which u didnt have to say all condescendingly toward me.

I wasnt asking for answers in my original posts, you forced me into the questionnaire. But me, being the only one to talk about not signaling, is taking the brunt of all this isnt really necessary. I know the purpose of the signal, I just rarely use it, in comparison to all the miles I drive per month.

If you say so. Later, QD.

blaknoize
05-13-2009, 10:58 PM
yes I say so

\\page break

quickdodgeŽ
05-14-2009, 05:58 AM
Well when you start stringing together words that form a complete thought, PM me so we can continue as I'm sure you're trying to say something and I'd love to continue pointing out your flaws. Later, QD.

blaknoize
05-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Yea. I wouldnt mind. I always string in random directions about nothing quite often. Its non productive after work