PDA

View Full Version : camel crush

staysideways
05-06-2009, 03:22 AM
so due to some events in my recent past i took up smoking for a hot minute, i've been smoking these camel crush cigarettes because i like feeling like i smoke a technologically advanced cigarette. if you don't know, they start out as a regular cigarette but they have a capsule in the filter that contains some sort of menthol concoction and you "crush" the capsule by squeezing the filter to change how the cigarette tastes.

but what i'm curious about is how if you smoke the whole thing with out squeezing the filter then you feel like you smoked a regular cig, but if you do release the menthol flavor than you feel ultra woozy and shit. which led me to think that there is something extra in that capsule, has anyone else smoked one and experienced this, or am i crazier than i previously thought?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p58/crossed1/camelcrushbox.jpg

TheGodfather
05-06-2009, 03:36 AM
Nice idea to pick up the habit that is the leading cause of preventible death in America.

Those fancy warnings from the surgeon general are such BS.

Humphrizzle
05-06-2009, 04:22 AM
I hate camel crush and menthol.

Camel lights/parliament do just fine

teh bri
05-06-2009, 07:19 AM
i heart them.

BKgen®
05-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Smoking is the dumbest thing you can do, next to jumping off a bridge.

Bruce Leroy
05-06-2009, 07:31 AM
I wouldn't be to worried about whats in the capsule, since it can't be worse than whats in the actual cigarette.

But you probably just get a extra strong dose of methanol because its concentrated very close to the filter.

Nemesis
05-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Awesome.... paying to give yourself cancer.

Brian*
05-06-2009, 07:55 AM
I have smoked a few packs of these... You must be trippin on something else lol They have never done that to me.

mocha latte cupcake
05-06-2009, 07:58 AM
smoking... another way to make sure everyone around you smells like an ashtray and dies just as quick.

oneSLOWex
05-06-2009, 08:14 AM
I used to smoke....and I smoked these...the reason you get that rush if you wait till the end to crush that thing is because its made for the whole cigg...not the last 2 hits lol

Sacrifice one of your smokes and take that blue thing out and bite into it lol I did it once.

Brian*
05-06-2009, 08:15 AM
I honestly want to quit, but every time I try my girl brings home another pack! And its SO damn hard to see her light one up right next to me. I quit smoking pot like it was no big deal, but this shit has a choke hold on me...

What is the best way to quit, if anyone on here has? Cold turkey is not working for me, there has to be another way!

NVEOUS
05-06-2009, 08:15 AM
I used to smoke....and I smoked these...the reason you get that rush if you wait till the end to crush that thing is because its made for the whole cigg...not the last 2 hits lol

Sacrifice one of your smokes and take that blue thing out and bite into it lol I did it once.

LOL what happend??

Brian*
05-06-2009, 08:16 AM

Or just wait till you are done then take it out lol

oneSLOWex
05-06-2009, 08:18 AM
I honestly want to quit, but every time I try my girl brings home another pack! And its SO damn hard to see her light one up right next to me. I quit smoking pot like it was no big deal, but this shit has a choke hold on me...

What is the best way to quit, if anyone on here has? Cold turkey is not working for me, there has to be another way!

I finished a pack and said Im done....havent had a smoke since September. Cold turkey wasnt hard for me this time for some reason. I honestly have no desire to smoke anymore in my life....I have even held a cig for someone while they did something and it didnt bother me.

oneSLOWex
05-06-2009, 08:19 AM
LOL what happend??
LULz its VERRRRRRRRRRRRY minty

Or just wait till you are done then take it out lol

naw lol then its all funky from being in the filter while you smoke

staysideways
05-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Nice idea to pick up the habit that is the leading cause of preventible death in America.

Awesome.... paying to give yourself cancer.

smoking... another way to make sure everyone around you smells like an ashtray and dies just as quick.

i don't smoke everyday, and it takes me over two weeks to go through a pack. plus i don't smoke around people that don't smoke, and i keep the smell off me because i try to be respectful of people around me. If you saw me you could never tell i smoked, nor do i smell like an ashtray, if i do say so myself. but thank you for your concern.

not at all, you could light that bitch and stick it straight to your eye. there's many things dumber than smoking.

*cough* driving a tiburon

oneSLOWex
05-06-2009, 09:53 AM
i don't smoke everyday, and it takes me over two weeks to go through a pack. plus i don't smoke around people that don't smoke, and i keep the smell off me because i try to be respectful of people around me. If you saw me you could never tell i smoked, nor do i smell like an ashtray, if i do say so myself. but thank you for your concern.

Oh but you smell like an ashtray after you smoke no matter what you do...you are just used to it because you smoke. You dont notice till you actually quit smoking how bad people smell after they smoke

staysideways
05-06-2009, 10:17 AM
no, you're not paying attention.

i don't smoke enough to be used to it. i never smoke inside anywhere, i always blow the smoke away from me, i put some cologne on after i smoke if i'm around people, i triple wash my hands, and i chew massive amounts of gum.

no one i'm around can tell that i smoke and i guarantee that if i hadn't posted this and i met you, you couldn't tell.

soul
05-06-2009, 10:19 AM
i swear to god some of the capsules i come across in those takes two goddamn hands with all my strength to pop

toxxxic
05-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Ew. Lol I just had this conversation with a girl I work with - smoking is EW.

I used to smoke. But after the prices started going up, and I kept noticing how TERRIBLE people who smoke smell, I kinda just wanted to quit. So I smoked my last cigarette & my friend told me "nope you're not buying any more" ... and I didn't.

Now when I'm at work & highschool lets out & I see all these kids in the parking lot smoking thinking they are so fucking cool - it disgusts me. Esp high school girls - YOU LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE TRASH. STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS THE SENIOR BOY BY SMELLING LIKE SHIT lol. I wish people could see themselves & smell themselves while they're smoking. Ew.

toxxxic
05-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Staysideways, you're in denial if you think cologne and gum will cover up nasty shit ashtray smell. Lol.

Greddypacked
05-06-2009, 10:33 AM

Very true. And to the thread starter.... why did you take up smoking during these rough economic times. Cigarettes cause health problems, cost money, and both those will start emptying your wallet out even more than b4.

staysideways
05-06-2009, 11:02 AM

I used to smoke. But after the prices started going up, and I kept noticing how TERRIBLE people who smoke smell, I kinda just wanted to quit. So I smoked my last cigarette & my friend told me "nope you're not buying any more" ... and I didn't.

Now when I'm at work & highschool lets out & I see all these kids in the parking lot smoking thinking they are so fucking cool - it disgusts me. Esp high school girls - YOU LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE TRASH. STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS THE SENIOR BOY BY SMELLING LIKE SHIT lol. I wish people could see themselves & smell themselves while they're smoking. Ew.

i agree with some of that, it's not impressive, and it doesn't make you look cool. a cig here and there isn't too bad but several a day is fairly disgusting.

TheGodfather
05-06-2009, 11:05 AM

It took the cost of cigs to make you realize how nasty it is...?

I can't stand chicks who smoke.

oneSLOWex
05-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Staysideways, you're in denial if you think cologne and gum will cover up nasty shit ashtray smell. Lol.

THANK YOU!

that shit gets on your clothes, your face, your hair. You seriously do no notice it when you still smoke...no matter once a day or week or whatever.

staysideways
05-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Very true. And to the thread starter.... why did you take up smoking during these rough economic times. Cigarettes cause health problems, cost money, and both those will start emptying your wallet out even more than b4.

like i said, due to some adverse events that are taking place. i know it's bad for you but it does help on bad days. i'm not bashing people who don't smoke, nor am i saying that it's a great idea to smoke. it works for me and that's my reason for doing it. if you don't smoke, good job, congratulations. i don't plan on smoking forever because it IS a disgusting habit, i mean i can honestly say that i've only been doing it for about two weeks. All the shit that's going on will be over in a month or so and that's when i plan on quitting. till then i'm just using it to avoid doing something i might regret and to keep the hair on my head.

can you understand that?

Humphrizzle
05-06-2009, 11:24 AM
smoking makes you cool. lol i smoke because i have absolutely no reason to quit. go through a pack maybe 2 in a week.

staysideways
05-06-2009, 11:35 AM
smoking makes you cool. lol i smoke because i have absolutely no reason to quit. go through a pack maybe 2 in a week.

that made me lol

staysideways
05-06-2009, 11:40 AM
THANK YOU!

that shit gets on your clothes, your face, your hair. You seriously do no notice it when you still smoke...no matter once a day or week or whatever.

haha, you think i wear clothes?

lol jk

i really don't smell, though, i've tested it.

i don't fit the stereotype, but thank you for the concern.

staysideways
05-06-2009, 11:55 AM
i'm surprised no one posted this

yay for self destruction, either way, the picture's hilarious

collins
05-06-2009, 12:41 PM
i heart them.
i thought you stopped smoking 0_o

Spectic Tank
05-06-2009, 02:23 PM
like i said, due to some adverse events that are taking place. i know it's bad for you but it does help on bad days. i'm not bashing people who don't smoke, nor am i saying that it's a great idea to smoke. it works for me and that's my reason for doing it. if you don't smoke, good job, congratulations. i don't plan on smoking forever because it IS a disgusting habit, i mean i can honestly say that i've only been doing it for about two weeks. All the shit that's going on will be over in a month or so and that's when i plan on quitting. till then i'm just using it to avoid doing something i might regret and to keep the hair on my head.

can you understand that?

I hope you realize that smoking increases you heart rate. If smoking calms you down it's only mental, nothing chemical, and you are putting excess stress on your heart. I smoke as well. Starting smoking was the dumbest thing I ever did.

EJ25RUN
05-06-2009, 02:36 PM

x2

And i'm pretty sure Random guy made a thread about this like....3 years ago?

Atlblkz06
05-06-2009, 03:09 PM
I agree - make cigs illegal and make cannabis legal... the commercial variety that cant be smoked that is.
Oh wait, the paper industry will go broke if that happens so its not going to happen since they pump the govt full of money to keep themselves alive...

Greddypacked
05-06-2009, 03:10 PM

can you understand that? I used to smoke at clubs and bars only w/ a beer, and now i completely stopped. My health is great again, i dont spend gas money on cigs, and i feel better. That's all i was trying to imply, but smoke if you want.

RL...
05-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Smoking is stupid and is only for ppl who are too mentally weak to quit. After all, if you could, you would....:goodjob:

RL...
05-06-2009, 04:44 PM
I agree - make cigs illegal and make cannabis legal... the commercial variety that cant be smoked that is.
Oh wait, the paper industry will go broke if that happens so its not going to happen since they pump the govt full of money to keep themselves alive...

the gov makes WAY too much money off of cigs...they will never be illegal

RL...
05-06-2009, 04:46 PM
smoking weed on the other hand....is perfectly fine

Humphrizzle
05-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Smoking is stupid and is only for ppl who are too mentally weak to quit. After all, if you could, you would....:goodjob:

im mentally weak.

i have no reason to quit.. im 210 lbs, smoke regularly, and still can pass my Navy PT test consistently.

soul
05-06-2009, 04:58 PM
you must have smoked so god damn many you've gone retarded.

staysideways
05-06-2009, 06:49 PM
smoking weed on the other hand....is perfectly fine

are you fucking serious?

WalkS
05-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Smoked them before, use to like them actually. But now I just stick to Marlboro Lights, and plus I can't stand menthol's. I am quitting, smoking a pack every few days. Before I use to smoke a pack in a half in a day, chain smoking like a mug.

slostang
05-06-2009, 09:53 PM
when people bum one off me they say they have that effect on them. i guess im used to it though...

Humphrizzle
05-06-2009, 10:46 PM
dey be gross n shit.

menthawls is fa gankstarrrz

RL...
05-06-2009, 11:38 PM
are you fucking serious?

are you serious?! Weed is fucking amazing.

ATL_EG
05-06-2009, 11:41 PM

that sir would be because pot is not addictive :goodjob:

GLulic
05-07-2009, 12:24 AM
The snozberries taste like snozberries.

Humphrizzle
05-07-2009, 12:26 AM
that sir would be because pot is not addictive :goodjob:

I have a few friends that seem addicted..

they smoke 4-5 times a day every day for the last 6-7 years.

On_Her_Face
05-07-2009, 12:42 AM
If you are going to smoke atleast support Phillip Morris.

qwick
05-07-2009, 01:10 AM
when people bum one off me they say they have that effect on them. i guess im used to it though...

x2
but i smoke Newports.

Nismo
05-07-2009, 01:28 AM
bitch fuck you. fucking bitch ass fuck.

Humphrizzle
05-07-2009, 01:39 AM
If you are going to smoke atleast support Phillip Morris.

lol.

The Creeper
05-07-2009, 05:07 AM
All you anti smokers are hilarious.

Why do any of you give two shits about people that smoke?

And the complaint about being around people who smell like an ashtray is bullshit too. I hate being around people that have tons of cologne on or perfume, should I just put a bullet in their head because I think they smell bad?

I would not suggest anyone start smoking though, because that addiction consumes you. It also becomes costly I suppose. And personally, pertaining to the cancer/heart disease shit, I don't really want to live past 60 anyways and everyone has to die sooner or later.

Mr NissanTun3r, people can't quit smoking because nicotine is one of the most addicting things on the planet, not because of a weak mind. So get your head out of your ass. That is kind of like me saying "people who can't help but drive piece of shit maximas must have a weak mind."

GSRteg®
05-07-2009, 05:26 AM
I used to smoke these and you are right I do believe they might have something laced in the menthol capsule..... LIKE CRACK! :lmfao:

staysideways
05-07-2009, 06:55 AM
I used to smoke these and you are right I do believe they might have something laced in the menthol capsule..... LIKE CRACK! :lmfao:

i was thinkin' meth-ol

oneSLOWex
05-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Mr NissanTun3r, people can't quit smoking because nicotine is one of the most addicting things on the planet, not because of a weak mind. So get your head out of your ass. That is kind of like me saying "people who can't help but drive piece of shit maximas must have a weak mind."

It only makes it harder to quit when you make up excuses as to why its so hard or you have problems and dont want to atm. Its really not that hard. I smoked about a pack a day (more when i drink) since I was 16...I finished off a pack and dropped that shit. Havent smoked since September and have no desire to do so either.

EJ25RUN
05-07-2009, 10:28 AM

And the complaint about being around people who smell like an ashtray is bullshit too. I hate being around people that have tons of cologne on or perfume, should I just put a bullet in their head because I think they smell bad?

I would not suggest anyone start smoking though, because that addiction consumes you. It also becomes costly I suppose. And personally, pertaining to the cancer/heart disease shit, I don't really want to live past 60 anyways and everyone has to die sooner or later.

Actually it goes past that. To many smokers feel it is ok to smoke where ever the hell they want. Even around kids.

In reality, if you want to smoke, go and do so but do it with a card board box on your head so that no one else can get affected.

staysideways
05-07-2009, 11:33 AM
I hope you realize that smoking increases you heart rate. If smoking calms you down it's only mental, nothing chemical, and you are putting excess stress on your heart. I smoke as well. Starting smoking was the dumbest thing I ever did.

chemical or mental, it relieves stress that i'm going through. thank you for your concern, really. and i'm sorry you regret smoking.

staysideways
05-07-2009, 11:35 AM
. Havent smoked since September and have no desire to do so either.

exactly, i have no problem dropping habits. this won't be the first time i've done something of the sort.

Actually it goes past that. To many smokers feel it is ok to smoke where ever the hell they want. Even around kids.

and i would never smoke around kids. that really is the stupidest thing you can do with a cigarette

RL...
05-07-2009, 04:40 PM

You're quite possibly the most ignorant person to post on this forum to date.

I personally don't care if ppl smoke, as long as I'm not inhaling any 2nd hand smoke. And smoke DOES stick to clothes, to furniture, even to peoples skin dumbass.

Smoking is a very expensive habit, do you know what the biggest risk factor for cancer is? Obesity and SMOKING dumbass.

I've smoked for 4 years, and I have been clean for about 1 1/2 years now. It took me several tries to quit, but if you want to truly quit, then you do quit. There is no such thing as trying, you just do it. And it is very addicitive, but it is very possible. So if you can't quit, then yes, you are mentally weak. You don't even know how to use analogies properly so I won't even comment on that last statement.

jhadleyh
05-07-2009, 04:44 PM
camel crushes are fucking disgusting....that is all

The Creeper
05-07-2009, 04:57 PM
You're quite possibly the most ignorant person to post on this forum to date.

I personally don't care if ppl smoke, as long as I'm not inhaling any 2nd hand smoke. And smoke DOES stick to clothes, to furniture, even to peoples skin dumbass.

Smoking is a very expensive habit, do you know what the biggest risk factor for cancer is? Obesity and SMOKING dumbass.

I've smoked for 4 years, and I have been clean for about 1 1/2 years now. It took me several tries to quit, but if you want to truly quit, then you do quit. There is no such thing as trying, you just do it. And it is very addicitive, but it is very possible. So if you can't quit, then yes, you are mentally weak. You don't even know how to use analogies properly so I won't even comment on that last statement.

People blow second hand smoke way out of proportion. When someone is smoking outside, and you walk by that person, stop acting like that is harming you in any kind of way. And that goes for all of pussies that are all anti smoking and make retorts about people smoking wherever they want. Guess what mother fuckers, it is a free fucking country, and I can smoke where ever I want(with the exception of commonly known closed in areas such as malls and restaurants of course).

Nissantun3r, you really are one dumb mother fucker. I was not arguing the fact that the smoke sticks to your clothes or hair, but arguing the fact that people act like smokers are walking around smelling like the plague and that you can smell them from a mile away.

You do know cancer isn't even the lead cause of death with smokers, right? Probably not you ignorant fuck face piece of shit cock gobbling asshat. And smoking is expensive per say, but well worth the price in my opinion, because cigarettes make me feel good. And if you can't afford to smoke, then don't smoke. That 5 bucks a day is not breaking my bank account.

So you just said you tried quitting a few times, but failed, and then eventually quit. And in the next sentence, you say there is no such thing as trying. HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE STUPID. I never said I could not quit, and there are surely a lot of smokers out there that really don't give a shit about quitting. Everyone dies, Period. I don't want to live until im 70 or 80, because life is pretty pointless at that age.

I was making fun of what you said. You categorized all smokers into a big category of weak minded people because you are under the assumption that because they are still smoking they can't quit. So I was simply categorizing every douche bag like you that rolls around in a faggot car like yours is weak minded. Just making a blunt generalization just like you were doing.

In conclusion, Nissantun3r takes it in the ass.:goodjob:

The Creeper
05-07-2009, 05:18 PM

In reality, if you want to smoke, go and do so but do it with a card board box on your head so that no one else can get affected.

I agree you shouldn't go blow a bunch of smoke in some little kids face, but the last part was a little over the top, don't you think?

Why don't you stop driving your car because it is polluting the air I breathe. Same concept.:cheers:

ThE_EnD
05-07-2009, 08:49 PM
hear the crack, smoke the crack

hondachik
05-07-2009, 09:05 PM
No smokies for me. I'd rather spend $5 on gas.

Benefit
06-01-2009, 02:45 AM
camel crush's suck...smoke newports

FAM0U5
06-01-2009, 02:51 AM
I smoke camel red I know it is a bad habit but keep stress on the low..

3.5altman
06-01-2009, 05:24 AM
No smokies for me. I'd rather spend $5 on gas.

...or a nick sac!!!

Haaaaaaaaaa just kidding :D

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2009, 08:12 AM
it's a novel idea...kinda like that supposedly spitless chew stuff camel came out with.

Nubz
06-02-2009, 01:08 AM
I smoke camel red I know it is a bad habit but keep stress on the low.. im pretty sure you mean marborlo reds. ive never heard of camel reds

Nemesis
06-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Ok...am I the only one that didnt think of Yousef when I read the thread title?

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2009, 12:00 PM
i didn't think of yousef.

Ran
06-02-2009, 12:03 PM
camel crush's suck...smoke newportsCamel Crush is the technologically advanced cancer of tomorrow.

Nemesis
06-02-2009, 12:09 PM
i didn't think.

Theres your problem.

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Theres your problem.
i didn't think of yousef bc i'm not gay, and that's definitely not a problem :goodjob: :taun:

DriVaH
06-02-2009, 12:50 PM
don't smoke sigs or crack..:ninja: