PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING TO DO A GROUP BUY FOR CAR CLUBS ON HID KITS!! LOW LOW PRICES!!

DynamicSound
05-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Guys, I am looking to do some group buys for the car clubs on here for HID Kits. This would be for the Slim Ballast kits and you could get Single Beam or Bi-Xenon...whichever one you perfer or need.

Basically, I will need atleast 10 people to start the group buy. You can individually pay or elect 1 person to collect the money. You would prepay for the kits. I would then order them and they would be delivered within 4 days or so. Then that 1 person can pick them up or you can pick them up individually. Whatever works for you. I am only doing this way because of the HUGE price drop on the kits. The more people you get bought in, the lower the price goes. This is also for cash only payments due to the low price.

If you are interested, you can PM me or work out the details together and then let me know.

The only thing I ask in return is if someone asks you where you got your kit, just tell them my location. Unless you want to resell them to them. In that case, you can tell them your own price and you can just buy them.

Here are the prices...

Single Beam Kit: $60 per kit
Bi-Xenon Kit: $90 per kit

IF 20 OR MORE PEOPLE ARE SIGNED UP, THEN THE PRICES WILL DROP $5 TO $55 AND $85 PER KIT!!

ONCE AGAIN, EITHER PM ME THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED OR WORK IT OUT WITH YOUR CLUB. THE MONEY WILL HAVE TO PRESENTED BEFORE THE ORDER IS PLACED AND THERE HAS TO BE ATLEAST 10 PEOPLE BUYING IN.

Let me know if you have any questions...