PDA

View Full Version : CallOut: Ronsam

iEvo
05-05-2009, 01:01 PM
this IS NOT a shit talkin thread, we never got our second run in due to our cars giving us problems, so what do u say? a simple yes or no will do fine, then we can get more detailed with the run if u do accept

On_Her_Face
05-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Make sure to get a video, and most of the races should be in the PL, just my opinion.

iEvo
05-05-2009, 01:04 PM
yea ill deff get it on film, is he in the PL? i didnt know if he was so i posted it in here

On_Her_Face
05-05-2009, 01:08 PM
IDK either, good call.

iEvo
05-05-2009, 01:10 PM
lol, ok well that waiting begins...

black_e92
05-05-2009, 01:15 PM
I am down to record if this happens.

iEvo
05-05-2009, 01:20 PM
it should, we got one run in and he was on low boost, and i also hadd jeremy in the car with me, so it should be cool to see him on high boost and no passenger in my car

Ronsam2006
05-05-2009, 02:01 PM
My car is on stands as we speak...it will be up within the next two weeks. But it still has a headgasket problem, it keeps lifting under boost and coolant keeps spewing out of the reservoir after a hard run (I have several ppl that can confirm), so I don't know if I will run high boost again. As we sit, your car is def faster...you have cams, 20g, meth, etc..I still have 16G stock cams.

So no run, sorry.

iEvo
05-05-2009, 02:04 PM
ok thats fine. but just to clarify, im on the stock ix turbo, not a 20g, and i have no meth just boost only, but when u get it up and running 100% let me know

Ronsam2006
05-05-2009, 02:06 PM
ok thats fine. but just to clarify, im on the stock ix turbo, not a 20g, and i have no meth just boost only, but when u get it up and running 100% let me know
I will, my transmission took a shit when I turned the boost up on race gas, and I guess that's when the head started lifting as well.

iEvo
05-05-2009, 02:12 PM
yea get the head machined and throw in some head studs and ull be better then before

DirtyMechanic
05-05-2009, 03:57 PM
so was it headlift due to your massive 16g "POWER" or your standard 4g head gasket problem. and you know with race gas. you need a tune for it to do anything for you?

LT1UltraZ
05-05-2009, 05:23 PM

why dont u run my stock JEEP :idb:

iEvo
05-05-2009, 07:25 PM
why dont u run my stock JEEP :idb:

becaue ur friends with thacker and i choose not to be around any of them because it gets to be a drama fest

Brick
05-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Make sure to get a video, and most of the races should be in the PL, just my opinion.

Gimme a password :D

iEvo
05-05-2009, 08:43 PM
lol

Ronsam2006
05-06-2009, 09:24 PM
so was it headlift due to your massive 16g "POWER" or your standard 4g head gasket problem. and you know with race gas. you need a tune for it to do anything for you?
Why do you even say anything? Your existence in this thread holds the same value as your existence in this world....ZERO.

iEvo
05-06-2009, 09:28 PM
r u smarter then a _ ______

Ronsam2006
05-06-2009, 09:39 PM
r u smarter then a _ ______
What? Did you forget what you were about to say? Is Btstone standing in front of you while you are typing?

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Why do you even say anything? Your existence in this thread holds the same value as your existence in this world....ZERO.aww you hurt me... but thats ok... can you park my car... oh wait... nvm i dont want someone who gets fired for being a valet to park my car:goodjob: . i hope mma career goes farther. but then again i dont think you can take a hit. you might break from being a twig.

UpSideDownDesi
05-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Run cars, not mouths.

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 02:23 AM
Run cars, not mouths.its the new KF welcome

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 02:32 AM
aww you hurt me... but thats ok... can you park my car... oh wait... nvm i dont want someone who gets fired for being a valet to park my car:goodjob: . i hope mma career goes farther. but then again i dont think you can take a hit. you might break from being a twig.
Hahahaha Muay Thai is not my career, neither was my valet job that I QUIT....but on a friendlier note, I would snap you in half like a twig, trust me. I could have sworn Thacker punked your little ass out while you were trying to cocksuc...I mean stand up for Dustin, why do you want to start shit?

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 02:37 AM
Hahahaha Muay Thai is not my career, neither was my valet job that I QUIT....but on a friendlier note, I would snap you in half like a twig, trust me. I could have sworn Thacker punked your little ass out while you were trying to cocksuc...I mean stand up for Dustin, why do you want to start shit?your the one starting shit by coming back from a 6months in your hole. and talking like you mean something to the KF.

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 02:43 AM
your the one starting shit by coming back from a 6months in your hole. and talking like you mean something to the KF.

YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A RACE!!! You hold no value, I have had a couple of races on video in here, you haven't even had a race. You only talk shit and lurk. If I start shit with someone else, why do you want to get in it? Then you say stuff like I am a twig and shit, why the fuck do you even try to act like my friend when I am talking to Jeremy when you only come on here to talk shit?

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 03:04 AM
YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A RACE!!! You hold no value, I have had a couple of races on video in here, you haven't even had a race. You only talk shit and lurk. If I start shit with someone else, why do you want to get in it? Then you say stuff like I am a twig and shit, why the fuck do you even try to act like my friend when I am talking to Jeremy when you only come on here to talk shit?ZOMG I NEVER HAD A RACE ZOMG ITS THE END OF THE MY WORLD... psshh really i wonder how many people that post in here havent raced publicly either. just because i dont get it on video and post them all up doesnt mean i dont have my fun here and there.

when was the last time You, I and Jeremy were together at the same time.... some time last year... early summer maybe? you should hear the stories i hear about you and your car. and i dont try to act like your friend in fact i really dont even like you. thats probably why i don't really even talk to you. and please dont give advice out about DSMs. every advice you give about cars is taken from jeremy and then fucked around in your head and spit back out all fucked up. how long have you had the head gasket issue? last i heard you were going to do it with a friend at home or something in a 2 days? whatever happen to that?

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 03:13 AM
ZOMG I NEVER HAD A RACE ZOMG ITS THE END OF THE MY WORLD... psshh really i wonder how many people that post in here havent raced publicly either. just because i dont get it on video and post them all up doesnt mean i dont have my fun here and there.

when was the last time You, I and Jeremy were together at the same time.... some time last year... early summer maybe? you should hear the stories i hear about you and your car. and i dont try to act like your friend in fact i really dont even like you. thats probably why i don't really even talk to you. and please dont give advice out about DSMs. every advice you give about cars is taken from jeremy and then fucked around in your head and spit back out all fucked up. how long have you had the head gasket issue? last i heard you were going to do it with a friend at home or something in a 2 days? whatever happen to that?

Right...then why the fuck do you even get involved in the conversations I am having with Jeremy? Who have I given advice to that is bad and why are you stalking me if you hate me so bad? Who cares if the advice is taken from Jeremy, he learned it from someone as well you dumb fuck, I don't talk about shit I don't know. Why the fuck are you worrying about my head gasket issue? I have raced so many people with the head lifting, and you haven't raced ONE person. WTF do you mean by "Last I heard", its more like "last I eavesdropped". I bet you have googled my name and everything...

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 03:21 AM
Right...then why the fuck do you even get involved in the conversations I am having with Jeremy? Who have I given advice to that is bad and why are you stalking me if you hate me so bad? Who cares if the advice is taken from Jeremy, he learned it from someone as well you dumb fuck, I don't talk about shit I don't know. Why the fuck are you worrying about my head gasket issue? I have raced so many people with the head lifting, and you haven't raced ONE person. WTF do you mean by "Last I heard", its more like "last I eavesdropped". I bet you have googled my name and everything...lol are you serious. you posted in threads well after i am... so im not following you at all... you dont post for what 6 months and now your back talking like your hot shit. oh and i have raced. i just dont have to post about it IA to get my jollys off and boost my E-Ego like you.:goodjob: and i dont eavesdrop. he gets off the phone and laughs. i ask whatever up. and he spills about the whole thing:goodjob: . then we laugh again together.:lmfao: he hes learned a lot of his stuff on his own, you know trail and error. oh and guess what. he calls me asking about stuff also. you know something like you do to him.

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 03:35 AM
lol are you serious. you posted in threads well after i am... so im not following you at all... you dont post for what 6 months and now your back talking like your hot shit. oh and i have raced. i just dont have to post about it IA to get my jollys off and boost my E-Ego like you.:goodjob: and i dont eavesdrop. he gets off the phone and laughs. i ask whatever up. and he spills about the whole thing:goodjob: . then we laugh again together.:lmfao: he hes learned a lot of his stuff on his own, you know trail and error. oh and guess what. he calls me asking about stuff also. you know something like you do to him.

Stalker..
It's IA right? Serious business, I have to post everyday otherwise... and I'm not talking like I am anything...I am talking to someone else, and you have to come in here and start shit with me....why don't you try this in real life. You always look like a little BITCH in real life, why? I didn't post my race with Rutter on here, he did, you on the other hand have declined every single friendly race offered to you, including mine. The only questions I ask Jeremy is about shit I that I admit I don't know, I'm glad you and him talk about me, just shows how much more of an eavesdropping stalker you really are, you seem like a fag anyways.

Face it, you are an attention seeking fag.

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 03:42 AM
It's IA right? Serious business, I have to post everyday otherwise... and I'm not talking like I am anything...I am talking to someone else, and you have to come in here and start shit with me....why don't you try this in real life. You always look like a little BITCH in real life, why? I didn't post my race with Rutter on here, he did, you on the other hand have declined every single friendly race offered to you, including mine. The only questions I ask Jeremy is about shit I that I admit I don't know, I'm glad you and him talk about me, just shows how much more of an eavesdropping stalker you really are, you seem like a fag anyways.your not just trying to talk to someone else your first post back was to IEVO trying to drum up shit that was almost dropped. but no you had to go and fuck it all up and post your 2 cents about thursday night when you werent even there when it all happened. you only heard about it from thacker and his group. im a little bitch really. your the one who is stand-offish in person. i declined every friendly race. really because im sure i have raced dustin left and right when he had his Z. and GirlieZ when she was in town. which ended to be really funny too. really eavesdropping stalker... lol i would hang out with him a lot when you call. so its only natural to talk about a dumbass when they just call you talk ask really really stupid questions. ZOMG you called me a fag wow you hurt me:lmfao:

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 03:47 AM
your not just trying to talk to someone else your first post back was to IEVO trying to drum up shit that was almost dropped. but no you had to go and fuck it all up and post your 2 cents about thursday night when you werent even there when it all happened. you only heard about it from thacker and his group. im a little bitch really. your the one who is stand-offish in person. i declined every friendly race. really because im sure i have raced dustin left and right when he had his Z. and GirlieZ when she was in town. which ended to be really funny too. really eavesdropping stalker... lol i would hang out with him a lot when you call. so its only natural to talk about a dumbass when they just call you talk ask really really stupid questions. ZOMG you called me a fag wow you hurt me:lmfao:

Ok...im stand-offish in person? Next time I see you I won't be so stand offish. Will that tease your faggish feelings?

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 03:49 AM
Ok...im stand-offish in person? Next time I see you I won't be so stand offish. Will that tease your faggish feelings?lol wut....

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 03:52 AM
lol wut....
Basically you are a gay nerd looking mother fucker that is about to get his ass kicked.

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 04:15 AM
Basically you are a gay nerd looking mother fucker that is about to get his ass kicked.thanks for threating me:goodjob:, id hate for you to get hurt.

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 04:18 AM
thanks for threating me:goodjob:, id hate for you to get hurt.
Get hurt? lolololololol...what in court? Probably...or if you shot me, which you probably would.

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 04:20 AM
Get hurt? lolololololol...what in court? Probably...or if you shot me, which you probably would.wow just wow.... you dont even know me and your passing off judgement like that. wowjust wow... keeping going with this though, its hilarious:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 04:22 AM
wow just wow.... you dont even know me and your passing off judgement like that. wowjust wow... keeping going with this though, its hilarious:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thanks for threating me:goodjob:, id hate for you to get hurt.

:lmfao:LOL!!!

The Creeper
05-07-2009, 04:24 AM
Damn does anyone sleep anymore?

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 04:24 AM
Damn does anyone sleep anymore?nope i sleep when i get home then stay up for the night. and being a insomniac doesnt help either.

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 04:30 AM
wow just wow.... you dont even know me and your passing off judgement like that. wowjust wow... keeping going with this though, its hilarious:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Face it dude, you would get your ass kicked by me, or practically anyone, including IEvo :eek:

DirtyMechanic
05-07-2009, 04:47 AM
Face it dude, you would get your ass kicked by me, or practically anyone, including IEvo :eek:wow... you really dont know when to stop do you?

Motivation
05-07-2009, 04:53 AM
This fucking shit is stupid.

DSGMach1
05-07-2009, 09:03 AM
this IS NOT a shit talkin thread, we never got our second run in due to our cars giving us problems, so what do u say? a simple yes or no will do fine, then we can get more detailed with the run if u do accept

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 01:55 PM
wow... you really dont know when to stop do you?
No, I guess I don't, especially when you come in here and start shit with me. Keep talking, but I bet in a million years you wouldn't talk to me like that in person.

matthewAPM
05-07-2009, 01:57 PM
No, I guess I don't, especially when you come in here and start shit with me. Keep talking, but I bet in a million years you wouldn't talk to me like that in person.

your both going to be dead in a million years FYI.

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 02:09 PM
your both going to be dead in a million years FYI.
LOL...you know what I mean, he is a punked out little bitch.

iEvo
05-07-2009, 02:27 PM
mike isnt "scared" to talk to u like that, he comes with pure facts, and sometimes people just cant take that

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 02:53 PM
mike isnt "scared" to talk to u like that, he comes with pure facts, and sometimes people just cant take that
LOL...im sure he wouldn't lolololol....just like you, dirtymech and jayjay stood up that night. Thacker was telling me the fear in Dirtymech's eyes when he punked him out at Sonic last week was worth the drive for him.

iEvo
05-07-2009, 03:00 PM
thacker didnt punk mike lol. ur sources suck

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 03:01 PM
thacker didnt punk mike lol. ur sources suck
Oh he did, when I wasn't there, and when I was there. He said some shit like Jesus was getting me mad as fuck or something like that, and he just stood there with a blank face. Why are you even standing up for this fag?

black_e92
05-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Mike with the G-35 is a silly bastard.

Ronsam2006
05-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Mike with the G-35 is a silly bastard.
You my friend, have a brain.

black_e92
05-07-2009, 03:08 PM
You my friend, have a brain.

LOL thanks. Because I actually know how to spell right?:lmfao:

Hey Ronsam you can't take gaygaySTI seriously... he likes to play around.:boobies:

BTW Jay where the fuck have you been?

GirlieZ
05-07-2009, 07:00 PM
your not just trying to talk to someone else your first post back was to IEVO trying to drum up shit that was almost dropped. but no you had to go and fuck it all up and post your 2 cents about thursday night when you werent even there when it all happened. you only heard about it from thacker and his group. im a little bitch really. your the one who is stand-offish in person. i declined every friendly race. really because im sure i have raced dustin left and right when he had his Z. and GirlieZ when she was in town. which ended to be really funny too. really eavesdropping stalker... lol i would hang out with him a lot when you call. so its only natural to talk about a dumbass when they just call you talk ask really really stupid questions. ZOMG you called me a fag wow you hurt me:lmfao:
i r confused...when did i lose to jesus? i never go to church :confused:

matthewAPM
05-07-2009, 07:05 PM

ronsam2006: "I want the truth!"
Dirty Mechanic: "you can't handle the truth!"
ievo: "giggity?"

Motivation
05-07-2009, 09:39 PM
... :yes:

http://enigma.dune.net/~eric/Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG