PDA

View Full Version : It's tha radio tryin to keep me down...

stillaneon
05-05-2009, 10:09 AM
So I was tired of listening to commercials (the regular guys were taking a break) so I flipped to 107.9.

And apparently they have a segment called Paternity Test Tuesday. And this lady had twins, but they had two seperate father's. As in, this woman had sex enough times in a short period, that she concieved two children with two partners.

I started to think,

as much as people bitch about racial stereotypes, why would a radio station with a predominantly black audience, promote a stereotype of promiscuity among black people.

How is the white man holding you down, when your own people are basically tying you up...

Discuss

FlipKing
05-05-2009, 10:17 AM
best thread evar!!! thread of the year!!!!

Buttons
05-05-2009, 10:22 AM
what about that black woman who wants to sue a mortgage company because her interest rate up when she got a second mortgage... LOL WUT? in 20 years, duh interest rates are going to go up. she says the mortgage company is racist. LOL WUT?

Killer
05-05-2009, 10:23 AM
buttons... i hate you..

Killer
05-05-2009, 10:26 AM
So I was tired of listening to commercials (the regular guys were taking a break) so I flipped to 107.9.

And apparently they have a segment called Paternity Test Tuesday. And this lady had twins, but they had two seperate father's. As in, this woman had sex enough times in a short period, that she concieved two children with two partners.

I started to think,

as much as people bitch about racial stereotypes, why would a radio station with a predominantly black audience, promote a stereotype of promiscuity among black people.

How is the white man holding you down, when your own people are basically tying you up...

Discuss

man honestly... i see your point.. some of the "all black" movies that come out.. all they do is promote some negative stereotypes...