PDA

View Full Version : Ever worried or have a fear about something weird??

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm always afraid of a spider or some other insect that bites coming out from under the toilet seat and biting my nuts or ass when i'm poopin.

-Ant.

Keebs šæš
05-04-2009, 02:33 PM
LOL That's too funny. I use to have the same fear. I would always look under the seat before dropping the kids off...

And I watched this tv show when I was a kid about random snake bites. This dude got in bed and there was a snake under his covers (He had one of those electric heat blankets on the bed so the snake crawled in there to get warm). And it bit the dude while he was sleeping. So I use to always check under my covers before getting in bed

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 02:39 PM
HaHa. Too funny! Thought i was the only weird-o.

-Ant.

TheGrillMan
05-04-2009, 02:43 PM
i cant piss in the bathroom with the shower curtain closed

i must look and make shure someone isnt there to splow me

BKgen®
05-04-2009, 03:29 PM
I have the same fear, Ant. Poopin is serious bidness... can't have any critters interrupting the process.

i cant piss in the bathroom with the shower curtain closed

i must look and make shure someone isnt there to splow me

LOL I thought I was the only one. +1

13Bracer
05-04-2009, 03:31 PM
holly hell me to...bahaha
ive had that fear for like ever!
i cant even enjoy droppin a good old duece anymore...lol
gotta go with power shittin..haha

ALVIN
05-04-2009, 03:33 PM
bwahahaha that is hilarious

but I agree...+rrep

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 03:38 PM
I just like having the shower curtain open in case my piss doesn't go straight, I can aim it in the shower. LOL.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
05-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Buncha weirdos up in hurr.

BKgen®
05-04-2009, 04:10 PM
holly hell me to...bahaha
ive had that fear for like ever!
i cant even enjoy droppin a good old duece anymore...lol
gotta go with power shittin..haha

IS THE DAMN FD UP AND RUNNING YET JUSTIN?

LizBiz
05-04-2009, 04:53 PM
I too check in the shower lol, even when I lived by myself I still did it. But I'm afraid of sitting on the bed with my legs straight. Last time I did that my knee popped out of socket. I'd say that's weird.

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 05:41 PM
^that is very odd...keep...legs...open then? :ninja:

-Ant.

Echonova
05-04-2009, 05:47 PM
If I go outside to do yardwork all the doors have to be locked except for the one door in my line of sight. Don't need anyone robbing my house in broad daylight while I'm home dontcha know...

FML

LizBiz
05-04-2009, 10:38 PM
LMFAO!!!! Awwwwwww Echo....that's not funny but I laughed. Very understandable tho.

And legs must be bent, can be open but there's no point in that if your not here. OOOOH!!!!

On_Her_Face
05-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Now that you bring this to mind I would be more afraid of it crawling up my ass.

black_e92
05-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Everynight before I go to sleep, I go down to the basement and make sure the bodies I hide are still dead. I once had a guy awake from the dead and walked in my room asking where he was, so I shot the fucker again.

sogood
05-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Everynight before I go to sleep, I go down to the basement and make sure the bodies I hide are still dead. I once had a guy awake from the dead and walked in my room asking where he was, so I shot the fucker again.

Was that supposed to be funny...?

sirkus
05-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Lol.. Have you seen my uncle?

I have a huge fear of sticking my fingers into drains.. just something uncomfortable about putting my fingers into a dark hole.. ... :yes:

black_e92
05-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Was that supposed to be funny...?

No.

black_e92
05-05-2009, 12:42 AM

I have a huge fear of sticking my fingers into drains.. just something uncomfortable about putting my fingers into a dark hole.. ... :yes:

LOL!

AnthonyF
05-05-2009, 05:08 AM

lol. What about da pusssssssssy?

I dont care if the switch is taped or the power is off, I wont stick my hand down the disposal drain.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
07-03-2009, 04:22 PM
No matter how long a wick is on a firework, i still get timid on hanging onto it for too long.

-Ant.

AlliRae
07-03-2009, 04:27 PM
all the doors have to be shut in my room before I go to bed. They can't be cracked or Ill wake up and think someones in there.

AlliRae
07-03-2009, 04:27 PM
and i def have the same shower curtain fear. So i changed it to clear. lol.

Nemesis
07-03-2009, 07:00 PM
I worry that someday the internet will become serious bidness...

oh n0es

Frög
07-03-2009, 07:15 PM
I can't piss if anyone is near.. I fear they will see my pecker and try to rape me..

Arm&hammer
07-03-2009, 10:23 PM
i cant wear necklaces because i think that someone will try to choke me with it.

AnthonyF
09-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Filling up a football or basketball, i get paranoid in thinking it's going to blow up on me no matter what PSI it's at.

-Ant.

red08passat
09-04-2009, 08:48 AM
When I was a little kid I saw a story on TV about a child that was getting ready to use the bathroom and a huge F'n snake was in the toilet. The mom called animal control and apparently the snake was someone's house pet close by and it slithered through the drain pipes.

Now I always check that shit out before I sit down.

Skorcher
09-04-2009, 08:59 AM
I'm terrified of getting papercuts. I even go so far as to hold paper, even money, a certain way just so it won't happen. Remember when they were giving each other papercuts in Jackass the movie? I curled up in a little ball watching that part lol.

Black Mamba
09-04-2009, 09:34 AM
LMFAO.
That's the funniest shit I've heard all day. I would rep if I could, but too much given within 24 hours. LOLOL.

Black Mamba
09-04-2009, 09:35 AM
When i used to have the S2k. I used to think.. "damn, what if my car fucken flipped going 80+ mph, and not wearing a seat belt would do to me? It would gash my head wide open, and I'd die in a second"

That's when I put my seat belt on.

Kasper
09-04-2009, 09:53 AM
i have started to develop a fear of spiders. when i was on pain meds for getting my wisdom teeth taken out i woke up and saw a huge spider right over top of me and i wasnt able to move. and now im affraid of spiders.

I always have to check before i sit down on the shitter cause ive always been afraid of a water snake being in the bowl when i sit down, and i have to always check the bathroom before i go in there cause theres a big spider prob in florida.

Oh and if you spent any time over seas.. you'd check your bed everynight before jumping into it to!! i still do it everynight.. freaked my girlfriend out the first night i spent over at her house.. i start rolled back her sheets and started smacking her bed with something random!

browningboy7
09-04-2009, 09:59 AM
I hardly EVER wear my setbelt in the car, But if I am on a trip or something and I am going to go to sleep I always put my seatbelt on...But what I don't get is if I am awake do I actually think I am going to have time to put it on if something happens? lol

boostleak
09-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Dunno, if i can call this a fear. More of a habbit, but I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
answer when they call.

How about yall?

AnthonyF
11-04-2009, 08:03 AM
Bunch of weirdo's. I like it. :goodjob:

I know I have others, just can't think of any.

-Ant.

StreetHazard
11-04-2009, 09:07 AM
I am terrified of stopping on a bridge in traffic, I ALWAYS think that will be the exact time the bridge decides to collapse into the water or onto the street below.

every time I wind down the windows, (I think it might help my ability to escape faster) it could be 30 degrees outside and the windows will be down until I cross over.

I have a weirder one (I think)

Im scared of running with no shoes on, (and left over from childhood) of riding a bike with no shoes on, I think that if I stumble or fall I will tear my toenails off!

^ ^ ^ Im thinking my mother beat that idea into me....

LizBiz
11-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Dunno, if i can call this a fear. More of a habbit, but I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
answer when they call.

How about yall?I do the same thing lol. Sucks scrolling down all those useless people tho. Eventually if they never call, I delete them.

I roll my windows down too when going over a bridge. Easy escape lol.

I also have to unplug everything that's not in use (minus lamps and alarm clocks) and I can't run the dryer if I leave the house. Don't want to come home to a burnt down house.....:eek:

PSINXS
11-04-2009, 09:23 AM
if i leave my shoes in the garage or by the basement door, I always shake them out to see if a spider drops out or something. when i was little a water bug crawled in my shoe and it freaked me out when i put it on.

LizBiz
11-04-2009, 09:24 AM
Water bugs are NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gag* why did you have to say that?!?!?!?!

PSINXS
11-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Water bugs are NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gag* why did you have to say that?!?!?!?!

imagine being 8yrs old and you pull your foot back out and that huge ass bug is attached to your sock! i was like wtf oh lawd!!!

StreetHazard
11-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Im terrified of the ocean as well, I never go past waist deep.

shit lives in there that will straight kill your fucking ass! or swim up your pee hole (I don't care if they are freshwater!) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toothpick_fish

or nibble on your feet!

Terrified of the ocean.....

man
11-04-2009, 09:35 AM
FUCK YEAH

Njobe
11-04-2009, 09:45 AM
maybe a dumb thing to say but death... just knowing that you can never escape it, it will get you sooner or later scares the shit out of me.

5spdfrk
11-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Sliding down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol!

Friggintitsman
11-04-2009, 11:08 AM
I'm afraid of losing teeth.

nreggie454
11-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Automatic flushing urinals. Always crosses my mind that it could be some perv with a webcam.

Friggintitsman
11-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Automatic flushing urinals. Always crosses my mind that it could be some perv with a webcam.

lulz are you insecure about your manhood?

ARH1192
11-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Water slides. I'm always worried there will be a screw or something sharp poking through so when you slide down it cuts the hell out of you.

When I ride roller coasters I suck in and lock it as tight as possible.

I'll have to think of others.

nreggie454
11-04-2009, 11:30 AM
lulz are you insecure about your manhood?

Nope, just crosses my mind that it looks kinda like a camera. Doesn't make me avoid urinals or anything, but just pops into my head mid-piss.

Friggintitsman
11-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Understandable

JEY$JDM
11-04-2009, 11:36 AM
I just like having the shower curtain open in case my piss doesn't go straight, I can aim it in the shower. LOL.

-Ant.
ha

Yeah, sometimes I catch the shower curtain closed.... double take, pull it open, then I can piss. Especially at a friends house er somewhere else thats not my house. LOL

Jason..
11-04-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm always afraid of a spider or some other insect that bites coming out from under the toilet seat and biting my nuts or ass when i'm poopin.

-Ant.
Im scared of velosa raptors seriously.

VQ35 Star
11-04-2009, 11:53 AM
my door has to be open when i sleep. i dont know why but a closed door scares me.

AnthonyF
11-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Water slides. I'm always worried there will be a screw or something sharp poking through so when you slide down it cuts the hell out of you..

That actually happened to me. Lake Lanier...black hole...Something was sticking out a little too much and clipped my side. OMFG that hurt so bad. I never went on it again.

-Ant.

Ms Dollar
11-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Alright...y'all are gonna think I'm the biggest freak ever...here's my list. Yes a whole list.

- I have to sleep with socks on for some reason it freaks me out not to have any on going to bed.
- When I get in and out of bed I can't put my feet right next to the edge of the bed because I am afraid something is going to reach out from underneath and pull me under.
- All the doors in our room (room door, bathroom, and 2 closets) all have to be closed. I will sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and think that I see people walking around in the room and it only happens when a door was left open.
- Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or something I have to turn the lamp on my nightstand on before I will even open my eyes because I am so terrified of the dark.
- Checking in the shower before going to the bathroom.
- When I am home by myself I go to the bathroom with the door open, and only downstairs because I am afraid that if I am upstairs with the door closed I won't hear someone break in the house.
- One day my dog decided that she wanted to turn the stove on while no one was home (burner didn't light, but gas was leaking out) and so now I am paranoid and check the stove before I leave the house even if I haven't used it.
- I REFUSE to go in the ocean, even to put my feet in because I got stung by a jellyfish one year at the ocean so now I won't go near it.
- I got thrown off a jetski one year at Lake Allatoona and hit my head on it and almost drowned, so now when I even get near a jetski I start having a panic attack.

I think that may be all...I'll prob think of some more though.

ARH1192
11-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Alright...y'all are gonna think I'm the biggest freak ever...here's my list. Yes a whole list.

- I have to sleep with socks on for some reason it freaks me out not to have any on going to bed.
- When I get in and out of bed I can't put my feet right next to the edge of the bed because I am afraid something is going to reach out from underneath and pull me under.
- All the doors in our room (room door, bathroom, and 2 closets) all have to be closed. I will sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and think that I see people walking around in the room and it only happens when a door was left open.
- Whenever I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or something I have to turn the lamp on my nightstand on before I will even open my eyes because I am so terrified of the dark.
- Checking in the shower before going to the bathroom.
- When I am home by myself I go to the bathroom with the door open, and only downstairs because I am afraid that if I am upstairs with the door closed I won't hear someone break in the house.
- One day my dog decided that she wanted to turn the stove on while no one was home (burner didn't light, but gas was leaking out) and so now I am paranoid and check the stove before I leave the house even if I haven't used it.
- I REFUSE to go in the ocean, even to put my feet in because I got stung by a jellyfish one year at the ocean so now I won't go near it.
- I got thrown off a jetski one year at Lake Allatoona and hit my head on it and almost drowned, so now when I even get near a jetski I start having a panic attack.

I think that may be all...I'll prob think of some more though.

Think its time to talk to a therapist! :lmfao: jk a lot of crazy stuff tho lol

Ms Dollar
11-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Think its time to talk to a therapist! :lmfao: jk a lot of crazy stuff tho lol

Haha I know I know...I'm have OCD too in case you couldn't tell :ninja:

95alty
11-04-2009, 08:24 PM
I have a fear that someone will try and kill me in my sleep.... so i sleep with my pistol under my pillow

EM1toEVO
11-04-2009, 08:30 PM
After reading most of these, I seem pretty normal.

BluesClues
11-04-2009, 08:32 PM

-Ant.
OMG!!!! I so have similar thoughts, except I think a snake will crawl from out of my toilet and bite my ass or pussy. I've seen them come out of toilets in movies and on news.

cm7k24
11-04-2009, 09:36 PM
swimming in water were i can see my feet!

we and a couple friends swam in alaatoona one summmer.
and we were standing on a rock in the middle of the cove and a
fish? i think nibbled on my toe... flipped out and every one was like wtf.

so since then. i hate dirty lakes and etc.

1990wade
11-04-2009, 10:16 PM
haha.... the only way i can go to sleep if all the doors are closed in my room like the bathroom, closet, and the entrance door :lmfao:

NewGen33
11-04-2009, 10:40 PM
I almost always see 9:11 everyday when I check to see what time it is. Don't sweat it though just roll with the punches.

Njobe
11-04-2009, 11:26 PM
swimming in water were i can't see my feet!

we and a couple friends swam in alaatoona one summmer.
and we were standing on a rock in the middle of the cove and a
fish? i think nibbled on my toe... flipped out and every one was like wtf.

so since then. i hate dirty lakes and etc.
there you go