PDA

View Full Version : Tarzanman - You are a fucking moron

Nemesis
05-04-2009, 07:24 AM
Dude... who the hell are you? You post things like...

Far away is the day that you will be able to teach me anything about motorcycling.

lol I get a kick out of this next comment made towards another member...

I don't understand what is supposed to be so amazing about those photos?

They are pretty soft. Even my worst lens on my camera (yeah, its an SLR) could take much sharper photos than those.

You (the uninitiated) probably won't appreciate the difference of a large objective lens and larger camera sensor until you compare the results one next to each other.

All an SLR does is give you better tools to control the kind of picture you get. I still carry around my Canon ultracompact..... but lets not get silly here... there is absolutely nothing picture-wise that my Canon SD630 does that my SLR can't do 10x better. The ultracompact fits in my pocket better and can take video... that is why I still use it!

when you yourself post garbage like this...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231358

I'm no pro. I did sell a photo once that got published (i took it with an ultracompact PnS!)... lol but I am definitely not a pro!

Good, now that we got that out of the way, how about you stop posting "like a pro" and giving criticism like you are one.

Poor use of strobes. The 2nd to last shot is decent, but other than that there is very little that is interesting going on as far as contrast & shadows with the way you have the car lit in relation to the camera angle.

LOL , how about you actually step away from the keyboard go shoot events and show that you're actually something more than a fucking keyboard photographer? ... oh wait...

I can snap some photos too, brah. Just got my first dSLR.

get the fuck outta here.... " brah "

BobbyFresco
05-04-2009, 07:58 AM
LOL...

Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

DJ Maestro
05-04-2009, 08:19 AM
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/10/michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

BKgen®
05-04-2009, 08:25 AM
kick his ass, seabass

Nemesis
05-04-2009, 08:32 AM
LOL...

Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

http://chiefasianinspector.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/dreamstimeweb_angry374345_1.jpg

DJ Maestro
05-04-2009, 08:32 AM
kick his ass, seabass

It's C-Bass, Count Douchu. :taun:

BKgen®
05-04-2009, 08:37 AM
guess who doesn't give a shit.

me.

DJ Maestro
05-04-2009, 08:43 AM
guess who doesn't give a shit.

me.

No? I can not haz you give a shit? :cry:

Doppelgänger
05-04-2009, 08:52 AM
mmmm I love pics taken with dusty lenses and lots of gain in the dark areas!

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 09:49 AM
nemesis-I 110% agree with you man. This dude TRIES to be like quickdodge, but QD actually has a personality. This dick always thinks he's the shit. I hardly ever see him contribute.

OH, btw

Nemesis Pics > Jungle Mans Pics

-Ant.

Miranda
05-04-2009, 10:44 AM
LOL

What an ass.... this is Napoleon complex at its finest!

Tech5
05-04-2009, 10:45 AM
bahahahhaaa

Nemesis
05-04-2009, 01:55 PM
bump since hes online now... Id like to see a response maybe?

Nemesis
05-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Lol at some of the comments.

I am curious to know what 'noise' in the photograph some of you have a problem with. I think maybe some of the know-it-alls are confusing flaring for noise.

but humor me.... tell me which portions of the photograph you find to be too 'noisy'

confusing flare for noise? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Got Milk?
05-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Dude... who the hell are you? You post things like...

lol I get a kick out of this next comment made towards another member...

when you yourself post garbage like this...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231358

Good, now that we got that out of the way, how about you stop posting "like a pro" and giving criticism like you are one.

LOL , how about you actually step away from the keyboard go shoot events and show that you're actually something more than a fucking keyboard photographer? ... oh wait...

get the fuck outta here.... " brah "

And why do u care? And why do you go around and follow this guys every post?

Nemesis
05-04-2009, 02:19 PM
And why do u care? And why do you go around and follow this guys every post?

I care, because half the shit he spews out is utter bullshit. And when this "bullshit" trickles into forums I frequent a lot... I tend to notice.

That answer your question?

james
05-04-2009, 02:22 PM
uh oh...if people think tarzan is a douche then they must HATE me. I go overboard sometimes on c&c, but I think they hate me because I'm honest.

and i honestly didn't see much noise in that pic...maybe its my monitor. I saw minute amounts on the top right.

Nemesis
05-04-2009, 02:27 PM
C&C is one thing since it is opinion based. But acting like you are an awesome photographer that can give accurate and helpful advice while being a dickhead is another. Especially if you're very own photos you post lack the "awesomeness" that his advice seems to exude.

13Bracer
05-04-2009, 02:28 PM
about damn time someone made a thread for him..lol
:goodjob::boobies:

uproot
05-04-2009, 02:36 PM
lol this is a knee slapper :lmfao:

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 07:08 PM
BUMP!

-Ant.

Brian*