PDA

View Full Version : Anodizing and powdercoating in atl?

Verik
05-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Anyone know of anywhere in the atlanta area where I can get some anodizing done? Same for powder coating? just need basic colors (gold for the anodizing and flat black for the powder coating)

Verik
05-04-2009, 03:20 PM
no one knows of anywhere O.o?

NAG2I
05-04-2009, 03:37 PM
yeah lilburn. ill have to ask what the names of the two places are but there is a powder coating place and anodizing place of this same little road that connects indian trail to beaver ruin.

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Millers Powder Coating. (http://www.millerpowdercoating.com/)

I've gotton quite a few things PC by them. Once I start removing a few parts from my bike, I will be going back to them.

-Ant.

Verik
05-04-2009, 04:21 PM
yeah lilburn. ill have to ask what the names of the two places are but there is a powder coating place and anodizing place of this same little road that connects indian trail to beaver ruin.

sweet, I'd love to know where the anodizing place is. I think anthonyf already beat you to the location of the powdercoating place off beaver ruin though.

NAG2I
05-04-2009, 04:37 PM
yeah that is the powder coating place i was gonna recomend. and the anodizing place is called Metal Finishers Of Atlanta. they do awesome work and are all extremely friendly and good people

Verik
05-04-2009, 08:54 PM
sweet... appreciate it everyone