PDA

View Full Version : IA's KING OF LIGHTS...

AnthonyF
05-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Here is why I am, my mustang had lights, my truck has a shit load of cathodes now my bizzike. Check it out. Took me about 7 hours b/c I wanted a CLEAN look. 2 spots of wiring was rushed but will be taken care when I have proper connectors. BOO

(((nikon coolpix no tripod)))

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/DSCN0424.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/DSCN0427.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/DSCN0435.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/DSCN0431.jpg

-Ant.

Scotsman
05-02-2009, 09:13 PM
looks graet Ant

AnthonyF
05-02-2009, 09:14 PM
it's that a Scottish word? i juss keeding. thanks buddy. Didn't want to sit out on HWy 60 for too long. Po-po's crazy up here.

-Ant.

Hondatwin23
05-02-2009, 09:52 PM
You got ya lights and I got my license today!

slow_hatch
05-02-2009, 09:59 PM
2 Fast 2 Furious

AnthonyF
05-02-2009, 10:33 PM
2 Fast 2 Furious

2 bright 2 blue?

-Ant.

§treet_§peed
05-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Good God you are a ricer at heart.

JITB
05-03-2009, 02:29 AM
im diggin it.....

AnthonyF
05-03-2009, 05:52 AM
Good God you are a ricer at heart.Why do YOU think this makes me a ricer? Please inform me on this over used term that was used against me. Don't be a hater cus you can't do shit like this brah.

im diggin it.....
Thanks nikka.

-Ant.

Tarzanman
05-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Why do YOU think this makes me a ricer? Please inform me on this over used term that was used against me.

Maybe its your Japanese rice rocket and all of the LEDs you have lighting it up? If the shoe fits....

Don't be a hater cus you can't do shit like this brah.
-Ant.
Yes, because hooking up LED's is very difficult.

How about don't act like a little kid when you post something on the internet and some of the people don't like it. Maybe that way your threads won't turn into whine-fests.

Hondatwin23
05-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Oh boi!

Tech5
05-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Now you will get the LEO'S attention now!

ueyedgr8tness
05-03-2009, 10:34 AM
I am not crazy about lights on the bike because when i run the last thing i need is ppl using [/Quote] HE has blue lights all over the bike and he was splitting lanes like a gansta splitting wigs. I just don't like that attn! But i do like the r6 to bad i just sold mine:( and if you want attn! get on the back tire beside the females instead of using the lights:)

hondachik
05-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Nice....atleast it isn't an off the wall color like pink. :gay:

Tech5
05-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Nice....atleast it isn't an off the wall color like pink. :gay:

now that would be cool

Thighs
05-03-2009, 10:44 AM
not a fan of lights at all, but cool. lol.

90_ACCORD
05-03-2009, 10:44 AM
great look man. good job on the work

Hondatwin23
05-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Extra points for wheelies with extra lights. Should of added strobes to the mix but that may be overkill

AnthonyF
05-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Maybe its your Japanese rice rocket and all of the LEDs you have lighting it up? If the shoe fits....

Yes, because hooking up LED's is very difficult.

How about don't act like a little kid when you post something on the internet and some of the people don't like it. Maybe that way your threads won't turn into whine-fests.

It's actually called a crotch rocket. :goodjob:

Hooking items up correctly and to a cleanly point, is difficult and time consuming.

I do not care if people don't like it. There are quite a few people in here that don't like them. It's no biggy. Matt just likes to run his mouth and has nothing ever to contribute to any part of IA.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-03-2009, 03:55 PM
I am not crazy about lights on the bike because when i run the last thing i need is ppl using HE has blue lights all over the bike and he was splitting lanes like a gansta splitting wigs. I just don't like that attn! But i do like the r6 to bad i just sold mine:( and if you want attn! get on the back tire beside the females instead of using the lights:)[/QUOTE]

true true. I'm too scared to try that right now. Still new with the bike.

You finally sold yours? Damn it. I loved yours!

-Ant.

DynamicSound
05-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Looks good. :goodjob:

As for the ricer comment...IMO anyone that uses that term is just plain ghey. Sounds like one of those idiots on the Youtube videos.

Tarzanman
05-03-2009, 10:03 PM

Far away is the day that you will be able to teach me anything about motorcycling.

Since you're a newbie, you probably don't understand that 'crotch rocket' is a pejorative term. Those of us who ride sportbikes don't call them that. Cruiser/chopper riders and the general public use the term. You can use it if you want, of course... but its just going to make you look like a dummy/newbie in front of seasoned sportbikers.

Hooking items up correctly and to a cleanly point, is difficult and time consuming.
Lol. No... its really not. Installing a mod-chip on a PS2, or other delicate soldering is difficult and time consuming. Wiring LED's with connectors is only slightly harder than staying inside the lines in a coloring book.

I do not care if people don't like it. There are quite a few people in here that don't like them. It's no biggy. Matt just likes to run his mouth and has nothing ever to contribute to any part of IA.
-Ant.
Apparently you do care, or you wouldn't be getting all emo every time someone posts something that you disagree with.

slow_hatch
05-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Far away is the day that you will be able to teach me anything about motorcycling.

Since you're a newbie, you probably don't understand that 'crotch rocket' is a pejorative term. Those of us who ride sportbikes don't call them that. Cruiser/chopper riders and the general public use the term. You can use it if you want, of course... but its just going to make you look like a dummy/newbie in front of seasoned sportbikers.

Lol. No... its really not. Installing a mod-chip on a PS2, or other delicate soldering is difficult and time consuming. Wiring LED's with connectors is only slightly harder than staying inside the lines in a coloring book.

Apparently you do care, or you wouldn't be getting all emo every time someone posts something that you disagree with.

lol, I'm with this guy on this. Personally I don't like it, and the wiring looks poorly done. But whatever floats your boat.

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 05:50 AM
Lol. No... its really not. Installing a mod-chip on a PS2, or other delicate soldering is difficult and time consuming. Wiring LED's with connectors is only slightly harder than staying inside the lines in a coloring book.Soldering is hard? Last time I soldered it was very easy. Like when I soldered about 20 LED's in replacement to my factory ones on my instrument cluster, plus here and there jobs.

Apparently you do care, or you wouldn't be getting all emo every time someone posts something that you disagree with.I'm not getting emo sweetheart. You just like to post responses like that to make it as if I am. It's all good though.

lol, I'm with this guy on this. Personally I don't like it, and the wiring looks poorly done. But whatever floats your boat.That's fine, but you can't see the wiring. lol. It's night time. I also said I wasn't done wiring. I didn't have everything I needed so I had to take a short cut in 2 places (BLAH) that will be fixed very soon.

-Ant.

Hondatwin23
05-04-2009, 06:57 AM
Slow hatch how did you see the wiring from the pic?

Tarzanman
05-04-2009, 08:01 AM
Soldering is hard? Last time I soldered it was very easy. Like when I soldered about 20 LED's in replacement to my factory ones on my instrument cluster, plus here and there jobs.
As I have already said. LED's = piece of cake. Go look at the pin joints on a real piece of electronics and then get back to me.

I'm not getting emo sweetheart. You just like to post responses like that to make it as if I am. It's all good though.
Your posts are there for everyone to read for themselves. I don't have to characterize them as anything... it always follows the same formula:
-You make a post
-Someone makes a comment you don't like
-You get upset, defend your post and then ask what right/authority said person has to have made their comment.

Go ahead. Check your threads.

That's fine, but you can't see the wiring. lol. It's night time. I also said I wasn't done wiring. I didn't have everything I needed so I had to take a short cut in 2 places (BLAH) that will be fixed very soon.

-Ant.

§treet_§peed
05-04-2009, 10:42 AM

-Ant.i have too contributed to IA. don't make me bring up old stories about you. anyways man lights belong on chromed out bikes. the term ricer describes some one who does mods that serves no purpose other than to look cool. im not downing you just stating the obvious.

GIXXERDK
05-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Guess from a show stand point it looks nice, I would never personally do it.

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Guess from a show stand point it looks nice, I would never personally do it.
yeah, i get that a lot. I'm not a big speeder, knee dragger, etc like you and others. I'm more of a slow and show.

I like this guys response:

I guess it's one of those things where I wouldn't want it on my bike...but it's cool seeing it on someone elses bike. Just like the name Clay...hey, I wouldn't name my son that, but it's cool if someone else is named that. Make any sense? Probably not lol

-Ant.

slow_hatch
05-04-2009, 11:38 AM
That's fine, but you can't see the wiring. lol. It's night time. I also said I wasn't done wiring. I didn't have everything I needed so I had to take a short cut in 2 places (BLAH) that will be fixed very soon.

-Ant.

OMG LOL, at you removing the picture with the flash you first posted so no one else could see it. Whew, Here you go, I went ahead and circle the area too ;) Nice and hidden, using white zip ties and wire, looks factory :rolleyes:
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/773/dscn0425s.jpg

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 11:40 AM
I even said There are 2 spots I need to go back and redo b/c I ran out of time and supplies. :goodjob: I will be sooooo clean when I am done. Don't worry sweety.

-Ant.

slow_hatch
05-04-2009, 11:47 AM
I even said There are 2 spots I need to go back and redo b/c I ran out of time and supplies. :goodjob: I will be sooooo clean when I am done. Don't worry sweety.

-Ant.

Oh I'm not worried, I just find it funny how you get all offensive when people don't like your shit and you try to take pictures down to cover it up. Good luck with fixing up your "crotch rocket" :goodjob:

matthewAPM
05-04-2009, 11:53 AM
why r u such a ricer

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Oh I'm not worried, I just find it funny how you get all offensive when people don't like your shit and you try to take pictures down to cover it up. Good luck with fixing up your "crotch rocket" :goodjob:

I'm not offended. I know a ton of people that hate lights. Almost everyone. Just a few that like them. My pictures are all over IA homey. But thank ya homey.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-04-2009, 11:55 AM
why r u such a ricerI hates u so hard.

Just wait...you're gonna look in your rear view and see a Panoz...with strobes and shit. lolol No...i'd never do that. :ninja::no:

-Ant.

DynamicSound
05-04-2009, 06:27 PM
i have too contributed to IA. don't make me bring up old stories about you. anyways man lights belong on chromed out bikes. the term ricer describes some one who does mods that serves no purpose other than to look cool. im not downing you just stating the obvious.

Actually, what you just said was dumb. You are saying that making a vehicle look cool is rice?? So adding wheels, nice paintjob, tint, etc. is all rice?? Because it serves no other purpose besides to look good. Fail

BTW, this is the official definition of ricer...

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

I don't think Ant was adding lights to his bike to make it look faster.

cm7k24
05-04-2009, 10:18 PM
thats pretty tight.

Hondatwin23
05-04-2009, 11:32 PM
He got a point there

GIXXERDK
05-05-2009, 12:20 AM
You guys have it all wrong, hes a SQUID not a RICER!

Nemesis
05-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Next poster is a dumbass!

§treet_§peed
05-05-2009, 10:28 AM
so why is it when some one puts neon lights on there car they are a ricer?

Hondatwin23
05-05-2009, 10:32 AM
I think because its not what everyone will do so they talk down on it

§treet_§peed
05-05-2009, 10:33 AM
when i was 16/17 i had a show car with 17's huge spoiler, neons inside and under, loud stereo. got several trophies shit was clean, it got me so much ass lulz, but i hydro planed off the road and hit a bank flipped then hit a power pole in it.

AnthonyF
05-05-2009, 10:38 AM
What kinda car?

You started drifting before it was popular. Innovator. lolz.

Some of those things are SLOWLY coming back.

-Ant.

§treet_§peed
05-05-2009, 10:44 AM
surprisingly enough it was a 1987 chevy nova lulz

there used to pics of it on here before i was hacked in 03 or 04

§treet_§peed
05-05-2009, 10:45 AM
fwd ebrake dreeft ftw yo