PDA

View Full Version : FS: New Portable Canon PIXMA IP90v Color printer

JC
05-02-2009, 08:34 PM
I have a portable canon Pixma IP90v Color inkjet printer for sale. This easily fits into a laptop bag. This printer was my dads and he never used it so he asked me to sell it for him.

Amazon is selling this new for $399, and used for $180.

Asking $125. Priced to sell. New Printer for less then a used printer price.

Details:
"The portable PIXMA iP90v utilizes Canon's FINE print head technology to deliver the photo quality and print speed of a professional desktop printer. Micro-Nozzles ejecting tiny 2pl ink droplets enable a high 4800 x 1200dpi resolution - for outstanding accuracy and true color excellence. The PIXMA iP90v prints at up to 16 ppm in mono and 12 ppm in color. It can also print a photo lab quality 10 x 15cm borderless photo in just 51 seconds, and is the only portable printer capable of producing borderless prints up to an A4 size - making it ideal for photo enlargements. The PIXMA iP90v offers IrDA as standard and an optional Bluetooth adapter for convenient, cable-free printing. The ability to print wirelessly from compatible camera phones, PCs and PDAs ensures complete printing freedom. Weighing just 1.8 kg, this ultra compact, portable printer will meet the needs of the most demanding users. The iP90v prints photos directly from any PictBridge compatible digital camera or camcorder - without the need for a PC - giving beautiful borderless prints, anytime and anywhere."

JC
05-23-2009, 03:57 PM
$100 firm.