PDA

View Full Version : KInda Fucked Up...

Brett
09-28-2005, 12:29 PM
I was listening to CNN ( Bush Basher Station Of Course ) and they they were talking about how Bush is wasting all this fuel making his trips to Texas, LA, MS, etc to visit after the Hurricane.

They say he shouldnt be wasting gas at a time like this, But what kind of shit is that? The same people bicthed that he didnt go, and when he goes a bunch of times now he gets bitched at for going. It amazes me how Bush bashers just lok for shit to flame with the man.

TranceDJ06
09-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Dude FoxNews Loves Bush 110% True Republican station..that fox isint fair at all. they stay with bush no matter what and bash on democrats
and CNN is always in the middle and tells the truth about Bush and everything.

And for gas..Gasoline supplies are comming in, they havent stop...Only few gulf port rigs or whatever have been damaged..that doesnt mean to jack the prices up at the pumps..of course bush and the gov't doesnt care..they want Oil Companies to make Billions off of americans and steal their money.

Brett
09-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Dude, wake up, CNN is so right winged it isnt funny, They are anti-republican. FOX news is more on the republican side. Trust me I have been watching CNN for MANY years. They are good with news but on politics they are very biased, but so is FOX, they are just pro Bush and CNN is anti Bush

And as far as gas, Please read first before saying its just a few rigs.....Hurricane Rita constricted refinery activity and oil imports after the storm struck the Texas-Louisiana Gulf Coast.

Thirteen oil refineries were shuttered due to Hurricane Rita, while four others that suffered damage when Hurricane Katrina slammed into the Gulf three weeks ago remain closed. Combined, the refineries make up about 2 million barrels per day in gasoline production. More than half of the 15 refineries shut along the Gulf Coast before Rita were planning to restart quickly. But two plants in Port Arthur, Texas, could be out of action for up to a month.

malfeas99
09-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Dude FoxNews Loves Bush 110% True Republican station..that fox isint fair at all. they stay with bush no matter what and bash on democrats
and CNN is always in the middle and tells the truth about Bush and everything.

And for gas..Gasoline supplies are comming in, they havent stop...Only few gulf port rigs or whatever have been damaged..that doesnt mean to jack the prices up at the pumps..of course bush and the gov't doesnt care..they want Oil Companies to make Billions off of americans and steal their money.

Aww, that's cute, did you learn that from your Dick And Jane Go To Washington primer?

Shush now, though, the adults are trying to have a conversation.

TranceDJ06
09-28-2005, 10:44 PM
:goodjob: Fucking Bastard...Nice, Trying to look cool..your comment wasnt needed.. :2up: Enough said, Later Prick.

Brett already went at me for my post so why should you with ur lame comments towards me, atleast he isint starting shit over here you fucktard.

Hulud
09-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Dude, wake up, CNN is so right winged it isnt funny, They are anti-republican.
Brett last i checked right is conservative

Brett
09-29-2005, 07:22 AM
Then left winged...LOL. As I was typing that while I was on a call with a customer and wasnt paying attention...lol

Brett
09-29-2005, 07:22 AM
Shush now, though, the adults are trying to have a conversation.

Now thats fuckin funny...lol

Hulud
09-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Then left winged...LOL. As I was typing that while I was on a call with a customer and wasnt paying attention...lol
ok i was gonna say.............. lol

rolling_trip
09-29-2005, 09:52 AM
CNN is always in the middle and tells the truth about Bush and everything.

the brainwashing is now complete :crazy:

Jaimecbr900
09-29-2005, 10:25 AM
the brainwashing is now complete :crazy:

:lmfao: Good one. :lmfao:

You're right Brett.

First, it was that it was HIS fault for screw up of Louisiana.

Then, he hated black people. :jerkit:

Then, he didn't send money fast enough.

Then, he sent too much money and the deficit.

Then, why hasn't he tapped into the oil reserves to lower prices.

Then, he DOES lower gas prices, so now.....he's wasting that gas..... :rolleyes:

Good grief. No matter what, the guy can't buy a break.

The funny thing is how the media is all over this Tom Delaney indictment thing, but watch and see what happens when it gets thrown out of court and it turns out to be just a political ploy.....I bet it'll get swept under the rug in a day. Watch and see. ;)

Brett
09-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Dont forget the one black guy on CNN who said Bush had bombs in the Levee and he had them blown when the storm came to wipe out the black people and the rich white people on the hills didnt get any damage. I guess its his fault these people lived in a bowl and the smart people lived on high up hills? lol

rolling_trip
09-29-2005, 12:14 PM
Dont forget the one black guy on CNN who said Bush had bombs in the Levee and he had them blown when the storm came to wipe out the black people and the rich white people on the hills didnt get any damage. I guess its his fault these people lived in a bowl and the smart people lived on high up hills? lol

WTF? I have to read this, u have the link?

malfeas99
09-29-2005, 12:44 PM
:goodjob: Fucking Bastard...Nice, Trying to look cool..your comment wasnt needed.. :2up: Enough said, Later Prick.

Brett already went at me for my post so why should you with ur lame comments towards me, atleast he isint starting shit over here you fucktard.

Hey, you're the one that opened YOUR mouth and let all that retarded shit fall out. Don't blame me because you have the cognitive capacity of a half-ripened plantain.

malfeas99
09-29-2005, 12:44 PM
WTF? I have to read this, u have the link?

That was good ol' race warlord extraordinare Louis Farakkahn (or however you spell his last name).

Brett
09-29-2005, 04:32 PM
^^ Yeah wasnt on thier site, he said this in an interview, I was like WTF?? LOL

Brett
09-29-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey, you're the one that opened YOUR mouth and let all that retarded shit fall out. Don't blame me because you have the cognitive capacity of a half-ripened plantain.

HA HA HA HA HA HA Damn struck again...lol

MachNU
09-29-2005, 05:47 PM
What do you expect if there is not a Democratic president in office, then its all the Republicans fault, and Bush jsut happens to be at the top of that Pile. So remember when ever you see a Democratic/Liberal Left-Wing Cocksucker open there mouth....and that is most news places....then must everything they are saying is bias(sp) and/or jsut stupid!

At least thats how i look at it....... :D

djmaddmartin
09-30-2005, 03:19 AM
I think you are quite out of bounds and misinformed. You are contradicting your self. Look at how uneducated {(jsut)nice spelling} and loudmouth (typical rubie response to blazing facts against one of their owns consistant fucking up) reactionism. I'm tired of seeing people backup stupidity on both sides and justify it with pure uninformed babble. No more cowboy politics! It will be the end of this country.
What do you expect if there is not a Democratic president in office, then its all the Republicans fault, and Bush jsut happens to be at the top of that Pile. So remember when ever you see a Democratic/Liberal Left-Wing Cocksucker open there mouth....and that is most news places....then must everything they are saying is bias(sp) and/or jsut stupid! And TranceDj, good to see a straight head in a see of bamboozled rubies.
Just another day of yeehah political results:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050930/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

MachNU
09-30-2005, 07:27 AM
^^^^^You must be a democrat?

Also what the hell does that link up top have to do with anything, all it showsit was what Iraq people are doing against each other. That has nothing to do with the topic at hand...... :goodjob:

djmaddmartin
09-30-2005, 08:42 AM
It was in reponse to your comments not the topic.

MachNU
09-30-2005, 09:11 AM
It was in reponse to your comments not the topic.

THen again what does that link have to do with anythign about what i said? Also which way do you vote, just out of curosity?

malfeas99
09-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Just another day of yeehah political results:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050930/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

It's quite telling that you blame Bush and not the 'insurgents' for that.

MachNU
09-30-2005, 10:59 AM
how the hell is that any of that Bushes fault......what is he brain washing people into blowing themselves up in city markets..... :jerkit:

MachNU
09-30-2005, 02:05 PM
If you even read the post you will see this in it which i can see blames bush 100% ( :jerkit: )

Al-Qaida in Iraq, the country's most feared insurgent group, has declared "all-out war" on Shiites. But the style of Thursday and Friday's attacks indicated some other group may have carried them out. Nobody immediately claimed responsibility for either, and both explosions included parked car bombs. Al-Qaida traditionally relies on suicide bombers and quickly claims its operations.

and next up.......

The bombing attacks in the two mainly Shiite towns, Hillah and Balad, appeared aimed at killing as many civilians as possible.

And this is fun.....

In Washington, the top American commander in Iraq said Thursday that the process of withdrawing U.S. troops depends greatly on the referendum results and elections set to follow if the constitution passes. "The next 75 days are going to be critical," Gen. George Casey told the Senate Armed Services Committee

which links to........

Moderate Sunni Arab leaders have urged their community to reject the constitution, saying it will fragment Iraq and leave them weak, compared with Shiites and Kurds. Passage of the charter is key to prospects for starting a withdrawal of American troops — and if it fails, the country's political instability will deepen.
^^^^^^^^^I think Bush is just brainwashing theys people :jerkit:

Once again i can see where only a dumbass would se this to be proof against seeing as how it never once mentions him............ :doh:

Brett
09-30-2005, 02:51 PM
Remember, BUSH BLEW THE LEVEE'S!!! HE HATES BLACK FOLK!! :lmfao:

MachNU
09-30-2005, 02:56 PM
^^^^^^Right and Bush is also really behind all the Bombings in Iraq, remember he is brain washing all them!!!!! Bush is evil.....and all Democrats are REALLY trying to help people out ;) :rolleyes: :jerkit: