PDA

View Full Version : cingular workers?

carrascopa
03-23-2005, 10:47 PM
ne 1?

The Yousef
03-23-2005, 10:54 PM
i'm not sure if this counts...but i sell cingular....

carrascopa
03-23-2005, 11:03 PM
i'm not sure if this counts...but i sell cingular....

yo is this vu? just curios.. what the fuck is VU's Screeen name... I heard he was down with EM.. and yo! I need a phone whats the deal on one 4 me? its actually for ma gurl

The Yousef
03-24-2005, 12:36 AM
yo is this vu? just curios.. what the fuck is VU's Screeen name... I heard he was down with EM.. and yo! I need a phone whats the deal on one 4 me? its actually for ma gurl

Vu's is "Sh0rty's"....just PM me if you still need assistance...

yousef

Pablo
03-24-2005, 11:02 AM
i work at sprint

David88vert
03-24-2005, 06:06 PM
Actually, I need to get a Cingular phone soon. My T-Mobile doesn't work inside BellSouth's headquarters, since they have all non-Cingular phones filtered out. So, what's the best deal (looking to purchase a decent phone also) that does not have a contract attached to it? I hate contracts, and currently do not have one. And who wants the business?

3gLudeH22a
03-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Actually, I need to get a Cingular phone soon. My T-Mobile doesn't work inside BellSouth's headquarters, since they have all non-Cingular phones filtered out. So, what's the best deal (looking to purchase a decent phone also) that does not have a contract attached to it? I hate contracts, and currently do not have one. And who wants the business?

I work for Cingular (sad to say). I believe as a Bellsouth employee you get the same discounts as us which is 30% off of equipment and acc. I would ask your boss and find out if you can get an Employee Rate Plan through us. You are still going to pay a good bit of cash for a phone becuase the discount only applies to the full retail price. The other option is just getting a regular consumer rate and have the consession applied to the monthly bill.

So lets take the overrated piece of junk razor, $549-30%=still too much for that garbage.

David88vert
03-26-2005, 07:50 AM
Well, I'm a contractor for them, not an employee, so I doubt that their discounts apply. I would rather just buy the phone and service and write it off on the taxes of MY company.

eViLMunkey
03-26-2005, 08:08 AM
I'm a Cingular customer...