PDA

View Full Version : What in the FUCK is a

Stormhammer
05-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Stanky Leg?

Are you fucking serious?

and the bootie doo?

Black people are singing about shit now?

:no: :no:

SandM
05-01-2009, 05:22 PM
i think theyre dance moves homie

Stormhammer
05-01-2009, 05:24 PM
yeah - apparently

actually according to urban dictionary a booty doo is when a girl's stomach sticks out further than their butt

and the stanky leg is some rip off of some 80s dance move

SandM
05-01-2009, 05:25 PM
wait, why would you sing about a "booty doo" then???

Got Milk?
05-01-2009, 05:25 PM
black people and their music.

Brian*
05-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Stanky Leg?

Are you fucking serious?

and the bootie doo?

Black people are singing about shit now?

:no: :no:

My guess is "stanky leg" is your penis after you stick it in the girls bootie hole
and bootie doo, is the doo on your penis after you pull out...

Damn, I just threw up a little... But yeah, that would be my guess LOLOL

matthewAPM
05-01-2009, 06:32 PM
wait, why would you sing about a "booty doo" then???

:lmfao: SHE HAS A BABY!!!!!!!

Bruce Leroy
05-01-2009, 06:34 PM
U are way to late to be joking on the stanky leg.... Find something newer to bash us on.... like, swag surfin, or the ricky bobby

matthewAPM
05-01-2009, 06:39 PM
U are way to late to be joking on the stanky leg.... Find something newer to bash us on.... like, swag surfin

http://i22.tinypic.com/95poj4.jpg

~runs~

teh bri
05-01-2009, 06:41 PM
It's a fun dance.

BobbyFresco
05-01-2009, 07:01 PM
It's a song, accompanied by a dance. A song that is being downloaded from different pay per sources and for ringtones...by suburban white kids.....all while the "dumb black rappers' behind it are making money....Quick money, sure but money nevertheless.....So in closing, who really is the dumb party in all of this?

BobbyFresco
05-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Oh and like Bruce Leroy said, this is not even current enough to garner attention and scrutiny...Find something else to complain about.

Brian*
05-01-2009, 07:41 PM
I think I had it right...

Princess12
05-01-2009, 08:09 PM
My guess is "stanky leg" is your penis after you stick it in the girls bootie hole
and bootie doo, is the doo on your penis after you pull out...
LOLOL

LOL! I like your explanation! :D

Brian*
05-01-2009, 08:11 PM
LOL! I like your explanation! :D

Thank you :D Kinda gross, but sounds like it would be right:ninja:

BobbyFresco
05-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Oh wait....even 2 year old little white girls know how to do it...Oh my!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUye2kSIwao

ed_gm90
05-01-2009, 08:28 PM
http://i22.tinypic.com/95poj4.jpg

~runs~

LMFAO!

NewGen33
05-01-2009, 08:30 PM
urbandictionary

Vteckidd
05-01-2009, 08:32 PM
It's a song, accompanied by a dance. A song that is being downloaded from different pay per sources and for ringtones...by suburban white kids.....all while the "dumb black rappers' behind it are making money....Quick money, sure but money nevertheless.....So in closing, who really is the dumb party in all of this?
qft

hondachik
05-01-2009, 08:33 PM
My 3 year old sings the song & knows how to do the dance. I've never ever heard the song. (she got the song from daycare & yes she goes to an all black daycare). So, all along I thought she made up something, but apparently this is real? So as a concerned I will google it...and as far as swag surfin, I only know about that because my bf has my download the song for him to put on his mp3 player.

& like Bobby Fresh said, can't be too much of a "dumb ass black rapper" if you're making money off these "dumb ass songs"

hondachik
05-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh wait....even 2 year old little white girls know how to do it...Oh my!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUye2kSIwao

What is this world coming to? LOL. Stripper in the making, lol. My daughter was like "look mommy, she's doing the stanky leg".

Its bad when my child knows more than I do...WTF is going on nowadays.

green91
05-01-2009, 08:37 PM
WTF??

howcome i cant find an all-white daycare.

ItsBlack
05-01-2009, 08:38 PM

agreed, being a black man myself hates to admit the truth. Sure I think it's a dumb ass song, as well as dance. But when it comes on, I sing it and bob my head to the beat.

But same goes with Soulja boi. I remember hearing youtube videos with a few of his songs mixed with Sonic the hedgehog cartoons. I laughed, thought the songs were retarded as fuck but still funny! When I heard he got signed by a record label I thought it was a joke until I heard Superman dat hoe on the radio. It's sad, but to be honest I wish I could've made a dumb pointless song that ignorant black folk could fall in love with and buy my ringtons so I could be rich at age 17.

Props to you Soulja boi.

The only rappers that get my money is Ludacris and T.I.

BobbyFresco
05-01-2009, 08:43 PM
agreed, being a black man myself hates to admit the truth. Sure I think it's a dumb ass song, as well as dance. But when it comes on, I sing it and bob my head to the beat.

But same goes with Soulja boi. I remember hearing youtube videos with a few of his songs mixed with Sonic the hedgehog cartoons. I laughed, thought the songs were retarded as fuck but still funny! When I heard he got signed by a record label I thought it was a joke until I heard Superman dat hoe on the radio. It's sad, but to be honest I wish I could've made a dumb pointless song that ignorant black folk could fall in love with and buy my ringtons so I could be rich at age 17.

Props to you Soulja boi.

The only rappers that get my money is Ludacris and T.I.

Just for the record, I'm not a fan of this song and dance...Infact, I roll my eyes every single time I hear the shit playing somewhere....neither am I a fan or Soulja Boi or any of the fly by night rap that is coming out of the South these days.....But for all of that, one cannot hate on the fact that these "artists", if you will, are making money off this shit....and it's not just the ignorant black folk that are buying into it...it's mostly the suburban white kids that possess the disposable income to spend on ringtones and mp3's....

Vteckidd
05-01-2009, 08:46 PM
No shit if i could rap id make a song about JuJu Bees and Mike N Ikes if it meant i made a couple hundred grand

BobbyFresco
05-01-2009, 08:48 PM
No shit if i could rap id make a song about JuJu Bees and Mike N Ikes if it meant i made a couple hundred grand

:lmfao:

What the fuck would you call that song?

Ran
05-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Dat sh*t be crunk yo!

WTF is crunk?

BobbyFresco
05-01-2009, 08:49 PM
WTF??

howcome i cant find an all-white daycare.

Blame it on Lincoln and company...:tongue1:

ItsBlack
05-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Movie Candies

SandM
05-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Dat sh*t be crunk yo!

WTF is crunk?

crazy drunk

Brian*
05-02-2009, 11:35 AM
stanky leg... ftl

whitneykndra
05-02-2009, 11:42 AM
The "rap" that is being produced nowadays is an absolute joke. It's sending black people back forty years.

Black People Scoreboard:
Black man for President = 50 steps forward.
Juice man, Plies, Soulja Boy, GS Boyz = 500 steps back.

BobbyFresco
05-02-2009, 11:58 AM
The "rap" that is being produced nowadays is an absolute joke. It's sending black people back forty years.

Black People Scoreboard:
Black man for President = 50 steps forward.
Juice man, Plies, Soulja Boy, GS Boyz = 500 steps back.

Actually rap today is setting White people back 40 years....

Black man for president= 50 steps forward.
Juice man, Plies, Soulja Boy, GS boyz= selling hundreds of thousands if not millions of cd's, mp3's, and ringtones to overly impressionable suburban white kids.....

So who's the joke on, again?

03RCode
05-02-2009, 12:09 PM

Who says you actually have to be able to rap? Have you listened to Soulja Boy? :lmfao:

Brian*
05-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Or lil wayne's new shit? he was better a year or two ago...

BobbyFresco
05-02-2009, 12:28 PM
This comment is not specifically directed to anyone posting in this thread but seriously, how unfulfilled must your life be for you to sit around worrying about what black people do...I mean, seriously?

Rap is setting black people back?
LOL....

Logic isn't for everyone, I suppose....

So, a small sampling of a population is responsible for the "downfall" of an entire culture?

It's awesome to see no one is attributing "the setting back" of white people to Miley Cyrrus and Britney Spears, because you know, they're quality and all....wholesome people too.

ahmonrah
05-02-2009, 12:57 PM
B-fresh....i havent had anything to say here, cause you've said it all for me....properz.
thank god i no longer listen to the radio, i'd prolly shoot myself.

ItsBlack
05-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Who says you actually have to be able to rap? Have you listened to Soulja Boy? :lmfao:

ya srsly

"hop up out the bed, turn my swag on....
took a look in the mirror, said wassup....
yeeeeaaaahhh, im gettin money...
ooooohhhhh"

shit doesnt even have to rhyme anymore