PDA

View Full Version : OH NOEZ! SWINE FLU UPDATE!

Elbow
05-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Two suspected cases in Carrolton, results from the lab unknown yet, oh maw lawd teh pig birds are here. :eek:

(Both people are currently ok, one at home one in a isolated hospital room, the one at home, go to the isolated room and stop thinking about yourself :goodjob: )

Ruiner
05-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Bacon Lung! :)

Ran
05-01-2009, 11:47 AM
This whole "swine flu" thing is a f*cking joke. I can't believe that it's getting this much coverage. It's a f*cking form of influenza that is hardly as bad as a regular cold. Take some Robitussin and quit b*tching.

BanginJimmy
05-01-2009, 11:53 AM
This whole "swine flu" thing is a f*cking joke. I can't believe that it's getting this much coverage. It's a f*cking form of influenza that is hardly as bad as a regular cold. Take some Robitussin and quit b*tching.

As I posted in another thread, this virus has mutated quickly and could very easily mutate again to become much more deadly. Already 160 dead in ole Mexico.

Ran
05-01-2009, 11:59 AM
As I posted in another thread, this virus has mutated quickly and could very easily mutate again to become much more deadly. Already 160 dead in ole Mexico.Maybe because their healthcare and basic living conditions suck. They can't even source everyday medicine like Tylenol Cold. Seriously, just swallow some vitamin C, take you cold medicine if you start coughing, and call it a day. This whole "breakout" bit is a crock.

mocha latte cupcake
05-01-2009, 12:04 PM
i love how they are turning this into a pandemic... :rolleyes:

NVEOUS
05-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I think its stupid how everyone is blowing it all out of proportion. I live in carrollton and im not even worried about it.

Ran
05-01-2009, 12:16 PM
At least some people here seem to have some common sense.

mocha latte cupcake
05-01-2009, 12:17 PM
i have some cents. :ninja:

ruah_23
05-01-2009, 12:18 PM
At least some people here seem to have some common sense.

Yeah I will be suprise if u get u are the one that's gonna bitch. Ignorant people like u who don't take precaution that cause all this shit to spread. DAMN what a dumb ass!

oneSLOWex
05-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Maybe because their healthcare and basic living conditions suck. They can't even source everyday medicine like Tylenol Cold. Seriously, just swallow some vitamin C, take you cold medicine if you start coughing, and call it a day. This whole "breakout" bit is a crock.

I keep telling people this same damn thing all the time and they are like :thinking: and all :???: then im like :blah:.

Ran
05-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah I will be suprise if u get u are the one that's gonna bitch. Ignorant people like u who don't take precaution that cause all this shit to spread. DAMN what a dumb ass!I have precautions at home. It's called a medicine cabinet.

LizBiz
05-01-2009, 12:54 PM
90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks.. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears a condom.

Elbow
05-01-2009, 01:09 PM
90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks.. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears a condom.

HOLY HELL that was THE BEST thing I have heard...

BUT LISTEN.

The deaths in Mexico, not even ALL are CONFIRMED deaths. Like said, their health care is different. We have known now that is is coming, people are prepared. As the government says, RIGHT NOW, it is not a cause for alarm, just wash your hands as you would if trying to not catch the regular flu.

You all do know over 30,000 people die in the US EACH YEAR from the regular flu, and nearly 300,000 worldwide. Also we are almost out of any flu season, and they say it can't live during the summer. It can come back, yeah sure, BUT in that time a vaccine will be made.

The ONLY thing you can do is not be stupid and go to infected places, wash your hands, cover your mouth when sneezing and all, if you are sick stay home and call the doctor, etc.

"As I posted in another thread, this virus has mutated quickly and could very easily mutate again to become much more deadly. Already 160 dead in ole Mexico."

Sure it can, does it mean it will become more deadly? What about NOT as deadly? Nobody knows, but I have faith we have some of the best scientist working non stop on figuring this out, and so far they are doing a good job I think. 160 dead is far from a plague type thing that everyone is so scared of. That's not even as much as the regular flu can kill. PLUS many of the confirmed deaths the patients waited too long for any treatment, once a bad state of pneumonia sets in you are in trouble no matter what strain of a virus you have.

jhadleyh
05-01-2009, 01:11 PM
haha simon your fascinated with this "swine flu" arent you

Elbow
05-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Yeah haha.

jhadleyh
05-01-2009, 01:17 PM
haha well i guess its betta than bein addicted to pron...:ninja:

Elbow
05-01-2009, 01:19 PM
haha well i guess its betta than bein addicted to pron...:ninja:

Who said I wasn't? :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Anyone else having problems feeling their dick anymore because they jack it too often? I think I rubbed all the sensation away.

Ran
05-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Who said I wasn't? :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Anyone else having problems feeling their dick anymore because they jack it too often? I think I rubbed all the sensation away.We need to start a support group or something.

Elbow
05-01-2009, 01:23 PM
We need to start a support group or something.

I've tried waiting a week and seeing if it's good again, but it's just...dead. I thought it was healthy to rub one out a couple times every couple hours. :???: I thought I was building penimuscle.

jhadleyh
05-01-2009, 01:31 PM
I've tried waiting a week and seeing if it's good again, but it's just...dead. I thought it was healthy to rub one out a couple times every couple hours. :???: I thought I was building penimuscle.

i had the same problem so i just started using my gf's hand while she was asleep and the feeling came back....try that out simon:D

Elbow
05-01-2009, 04:48 PM
i had the same problem so i just started using my gf's hand while she was asleep and the feeling came back....try that out simon:D

I'll see if that helps. Thanks.

Brian*
05-01-2009, 04:51 PM
How serious is this shit? I don't want my girlfriend's little brother (9yo) getting it from school... That's my little homie yo*

ruah_23
05-01-2009, 04:53 PM
I have precautions at home. It's called a medicine cabinet.

Well in that case u didn't even bother to read and research about it. Regular otc only decrease the s/s of the disease not tx. It's only a temporarily fix. Simonttbet post up the real precautions that you should take. I am not gonna make this into argument but rather informative. read the webtsite

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/swineflu_you.htm

y'all be safe out there.

"B"
05-01-2009, 04:55 PM
I promise to infect as many as possible when I return from Mexico.

BanginJimmy
05-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Well in that case u didn't even bother to read and research about it. Regular otc only decrease the s/s of the disease not tx. It's only a temporarily fix. Simonttbet post up the real precautions that you should take. I am not gonna make this into argument but rather informative. read the webtsite

y'all be safe out there.

I'm gonna take the Vice President's advise and be VERY afraid and avoid all public areas.

Brian*
05-01-2009, 05:02 PM
I promise to infect as many as possible when I return from Mexico.

I keel you!! LOL You should rock a doctors mask over there!

Ran
05-01-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm gonna take the Vice President's advise and be VERY afraid and avoid all public areas.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qd1umb.jpg

Ran
05-01-2009, 08:53 PM

y'all be safe out there.Summary of Website Advice
1) Wash your hands.
2) Don't hang around people that are sick.
3) Common sense is a virtue and people buying into this "killer swine flu" bullsh*t are retarded.

osiriskidd
05-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Summary of Website Advice
1) Wash your hands.
2) Don't hang around people that are sick.
3) Common sense is a virtue and people buying into this "killer swine flu" bullsh*t are retarded.
^

technically the influenza virus mutates constantly. i saw on cnn, out of the 170 deaths, none are confirmed to be BECAUSE of swine flu. 1 infant died in the US, because he came from mexico.

same as any other flu. why are the media all over this though?

green91
05-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Theres something they are diverting attention away from. What ridiculous crock of democratic foolishness has the media glossed over recently?

§treet_§peed
05-01-2009, 11:10 PM
population control just like HIV, AIDS, and the other STD's...

Elbow
05-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Word is now it's decreasing its rapid spreading and becoming not as bad as they thought.

Quit freaking out, if your girlfriends brother is at school he is fine, if a kid has it in the school, then I would be worried. It doesn't just float in the air and travel state to state lol.

Really though, the REAL thing to do is what has been said in here. Face masks? Fuck no, not unless you are all around sick people or in Mexico. Basically for me personally, if it's not in my AREA, I won't even worry yet. I will wash me hands and all in case someone has it, but I won't sit at home and be afraid to breathe. As for the deaths in Mexico, correctly I think 17 or 19 maybe were 100% confirmed from the swine flu.

I think the media is all over this because it was discovered, and was new. There is no vaccine or official cure, some medicines work if taken early, but the fear for such an outbreak has been on peoples minds for years. Bird flu, SARS, etc. The media showed so much of it because of the reported deaths rising daily, then the fast spreading to different states. It's serious, but hopefully it shows to be not as serious as they thought.

I do hate the comparison to the Spanish Flu and such in the past, I mean that was what, 1918? Of course millions died, the technology was not around, they knew nothing we know now.

"B"
05-02-2009, 07:18 AM
I keel you!! LOL You should rock a doctors mask over there!

I am going to have a dirty, swine flu infested Mexican cough in a glass jar and then I will seal it up and bring it back to Georgia and release the brown death.

lol

Has anyone heard the rumor that this actually started in California and then that person went to Mexico to visit?

The Ren
05-02-2009, 08:04 AM
FYI the child who died here in the US was a mexico citizen and came here for healthcare.. I have two doctors in my family and neither of them including my step dad are that worried. The ONLY reason we have changed our annual family trip from Mexico is because we have 5 children under the age of 8 (two of them are under a year old).

Ran
05-02-2009, 11:02 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2v2d3zt.jpg