PDA

View Full Version : Callout BoostedSVT - From a Dig

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 11:25 AM
I don't know what you drive, nor do I care. Pick any of my cars or cars I have access to, 92 Camry, GTO, Camaro, 92 Dodge Spirit, 95 F150, 99 Maxima, 07 Rideline, New Model Ford GT, 05 Viper Truck, 2006 SRT8 Jeep, 1995 Camaro LT1, another 2005 GTO, I don't give a fuck. Pick it and you've got a race

You either race someone, or you are banned from the killsforum. You are not going to come in here and add your .02 to everything and not race. You don't contribute so I'll say again, EITHER RACE OR TUCK YOUR TAIL AND KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE WL.

Make your choice.

B00STedSvT
05-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Ive never Been to the Whoreslounge And I Damn sure wont make a Trip for the likes of You...I have Ran my Races, Made my callouts, And Did whatever the fuck I had to do...Dont think cuz you have been here for a Year and Have nothing to lose or anything better to do than Race every opportunity you Get, That you have some Kind of Seniority over me...I dont care that you have all these people Swinging on your Nuts or that You think your the King..Its all good..You have your Imaginary crown..Ill come after it one day but for now Im focused on Much more important goals..We could probly get along well if we could attempt to conversate before instantly throwing hands...Just stop Bashing on people just because They aren't as concerned with Racing as You are..Have a nice Day

blackboi50
05-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Ive never Been to the Whoreslounge And I Damn sure wont make a Trip for the likes of You...I have Ran my Races, Made my callouts, And Did whatever the fuck I had to do...Dont think cuz you have been here for a Year and Have nothing to lose or anything better to do than Race every opportunity you Get, That you have some Kind of Seniority over me...I dont care that you have all these people Swinging on your Nuts or that You think your the King..Its all good..You have your Imaginary crown..Ill come after it one day but for now Im focused on Much more important goals..We could probly get along well if we could attempt to conversate before instantly throwing hands...Just stop Bashing on people just because They aren't as concerned with Racing as You are..Have a nice Day

damn.....i like this dude!! well said!!!....1

stillaneon
05-01-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't know what you drive, nor do I care. Pick any of my cars or cars I have access to, 92 Camry, GTO, Camaro, 92 Dodge Spirit, 95 F150, 99 Maxima, 07 Rideline, New Model Ford GT, 05 Viper Truck, 2006 SRT8 Jeep, 1995 Camaro LT1, another 2005 GTO, I don't give a fuck. Pick it and you've got a race

You either race someone, or you are banned from the killsforum. You are not going to come in here and add your .02 to everything and not race. You don't contribute so I'll say again, EITHER RACE OR TUCK YOUR TAIL AND KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE WL.

Make your choice.

I hate to say this but Thacker, what right does he not have to be here?

This is a public part of the forum.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:23 PM
I hate to say this but Thacker, what right does he not have to be here?

This is a public part of the forum.
Fuck you, and your broke ass. I've known you for months and you've never raced anything but your keyboard.

Aarons cobra would drag your ass all over the street, even without the super charger. Never talk bad about that mans car again. AND FIND SOME MONEY TO GET YOUR DENTS FIXED.

stillaneon
05-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Fuck you, and your broke ass. I've known you for months and you've never raced anything but your keyboard.

Aarons cobra would drag your ass all over the street, even without the super charger. Never talk bad about that mans car again. AND FIND SOME MONEY TO GET YOUR DENTS FIXED.

Way to answer my question.

Feel better?

blackboi50
05-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Way to answer my question.

Feel better?

BwahhHhHHhhhahahah omg donnie u cracked me up!!......yo thacker i gotta 72 mini cooper that i wanna race u in!!....let me know when u wanna "run"....1

IndianStig
05-01-2009, 12:29 PM
oh shit fuck the GTO, i'll run the 99 maxima lol

stillaneon
05-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Its not even that.

He's no SM,

Can't ban anyone from anything. Boosted has the same right to be in the Public section as anyone else.

He doesn't have the password for the PL, so keep all that shit behind closed doors.

Not hard

SmackedInATL
05-01-2009, 12:36 PM
LOL @ the KF. All you can do. Boosted still a bitch in my mind. Always saying we could get along, exchange a couple PMs and dude still talks shit. Bitch in my mind.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:40 PM
LOL @ the KF. All you can do. Boosted still a bitch in my mind. Always saying we could get along, exchange a couple PMs and dude still talks shit. Bitch in my mind.
Who isn't a bitch?

Oh yea, the people that have names on its-stock

stillaneon
05-01-2009, 12:42 PM

Thats really where it come into play.

I can talk shit to Aaron, Thacker and everyone else on here.

But We can still be civil in public.

I never intentionally carry any internet drama off the boards

B00STedSvT
05-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Who isn't a bitch?

Oh yea, the people that have names on its-stockWell Thank you Sir:ninja:

IndianStig
05-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Well Thank you Sir:ninja:

x2 :lmfao:

golf_mk2
05-05-2009, 10:54 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

matthewAPM
05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
lol @ him bitching out about running my protege!

Ronsam2006
05-05-2009, 12:03 PM

LMFAO!!!! :lmfao:

iEvo
05-05-2009, 01:09 PM
matt u could take 2 spark pulgs out and still beat him up there