PDA

View Full Version : Ievo having trouble talking - SO I TRANSLATED IT

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 02:17 AM
o i see that u didnt get brandi punchin whats his face in the head..... it just really shows how much of a life u guys dont have, to rush home and post some pointless vids. i told thacker i would run his gto. he didnt bring it so there was no run. he knew that from the get go. you guys can say what ever u want i honsetly dont care. so have ur fun on the internet talkin about this. its weird, its like the older u are the more imature u become.

TRANSLATION : "I START SHIT BUT CAN'T BACK IT UP THAT IS FOR SURE. I AM A BITCH THAT CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ANYTHING THAT ANYONE OWNS DESPITE MY CAR HAVING CAMS AND A NICE ASS CLUTCH MY PARENTS WERE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE ME. I COME IN THE PARKING LOT ACTING LIKE JOHNNY TRAN CEPT WITH A SHEMALE GIRLFRIEND AND I ALMOST GOT MY ASS BEAT TONIGHT. THANK YOU THACKER FOR BEING A STAND UP GUY AND KEEPING BSTONE FROM BEATING THE BRAKES OFF MY ASS. P.S SWEET CAR YOU HAVE THACKER I HOPE MY EVO IS HALF AS FAST AS EITHER OF YOUR RIDES ONE DAY"

Source - Google Translator
No problem Ievo.

The Creeper
05-01-2009, 02:27 AM
And the ownage continues.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 04:19 AM
see the thing that he doesnt understand is i dont give a shit who is faster then i am. since hes soooooooo fast then he should be able to run people like nick and phil.....but he wouldnt do that because he would lose in turn makin his dick get smaller

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 04:22 AM
He's actually going to race both of those cars once everyone is ready.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
see the thing that he doesnt understand is i dont give a shit who is faster then i am. since hes soooooooo fast then he should be able to run people like nick and phil.....but he wouldnt do that because he would lose in turn makin his dick get smaller
:lmfao:

Catnip

I bet nick and phil won't run my buddy John Force

Just kidding, but continue your racing.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/basketball/nba/blog/park-bench_848.jpg

Incontt
05-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Hey your g/f is pretty nice looking. You should not have her out in that kind of environment. Take her to the track with you and maybe let her make a few passes.