PDA

View Full Version : Thackers summary of the night

Pages : [1] 2

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:59 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/1gnjac.jpg

Dustin,

Keep your girl in line. It took 3 of us to keep bstone from kicking YOUR ASS after your girlfriend sucker punched him in the back of the head. Next time, we won't hold him back.

I am speechless at how bad you bitched out after I drove all that way.
:lmfao:
The entire parking lot got to see who you really are, I wouldn't show face around any parts if I was you.

SmackedInATL
05-01-2009, 01:01 AM
ROFL! EPIC! God damn that dude is a bitch! Nice pic Thacker.

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xE5efI_i3Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dV8oY36tTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRT2lmUH-Oc

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xE5efI_i3Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dV8oY36tTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRT2lmUH-Oc
hahah

Dude, I wanted you to get the dice offering on film. Oh well.

Humphrizzle
05-01-2009, 01:07 AM
any pics of said fight?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:08 AM
any pics of said fight?
There was no fight, however me and Smacked in the ATL prevented half of Ievo's crew from getting laid out after Ievo's girl smacked bstone in the head closed fist.

Brick
05-01-2009, 01:10 AM
There was no fight, however me and Smacked in the ATL prevented half of Ievo's crew from getting laid out after Ievo's girl smacked bstone in the head closed fist.

What's with bringing crazy bitches to car meets? :screwy:

There's two reasons you hit someone: They hit you or you believe they are about to.

Maybe we should teach that to some of the SCF guys too?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:11 AM
What's with bringing crazy bitches to car meets? :screwy:

There's two reasons you hit someone: They hit you or you believe they are about to.

Maybe we should teach that to some of the SCF guys too?

Logic passed them by.

This group tonight though.... god damn.. if I was them I wouldn't even show up to another car meet. Everyone in the parking lot that saw it knows what a bitch out move it was. EVEN THEIR OWN CREW CAME UP TO US AFTER AND APOLOGIZED FOR IEVO AND HIS BOYS FOR BEING LITTLE BITCHES.

Humphrizzle
05-01-2009, 01:11 AM
The girl's cute.

Rowdy too!

TheGodfather
05-01-2009, 01:41 AM
The girl's cute.

Rowdy too!

Girls a hottie, but she's the one that should have been smacked up, not the dude.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Girls a hottie, but she's the one that should have been smacked up, not the dude.

The dude was the one talking shit, and then the girl stepped in because she realized her boy was getting in some shit he wasn't going to get out of on his own.

The Creeper
05-01-2009, 01:42 AM
bitches and hoes bitches and hoes

TheGodfather
05-01-2009, 01:44 AM
The dude was the one talking shit, and then the girl stepped in because she realized her boy was getting in some shit he wasn't going to get out of on his own.

Dude's that much of a bitch that his woman has to talk for him?

What a pussy.

What meet was this at?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:44 AM
Dude's that much of a bitch that his woman has to talk for him?

What a pussy.

What meet was this at?

Gwinett sonic meet.

sleepys4
05-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Fuck I evo I really don't have much to say about him, but his friend in the baby blue shirt.

TheGodfather
05-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Gwinett sonic meet.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

That was my guess.

Humphrizzle
05-01-2009, 01:52 AM
baby blue shirt boy likes drills.

and likes to take them apart while people talk about racing.

it be fun.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:53 AM
baby blue shirt boy likes drills.

and likes to take them apart while people talk about racing.

it be fun.

Baby blue shirt almost got laid out by bstone not once, but twice. He kept cocking an attitude until someone got in his face and then it was like he turned into some Richard Simmons shit, acting SUPER SWEET.

Humphrizzle
05-01-2009, 01:54 AM
guy looks like he takes dick.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:56 AM
guy looks like he takes dick.

They all take dick, from Ievo's girlfriend.

SmackedInATL
05-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Who remembers this one.

One of iEvo's friends: "Hey thacker I'll challenge you to a pull up contest instead."

JITB
05-01-2009, 01:58 AM
God dam I guess it really goes down at these sonic meets.....lol

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:59 AM
Who remembers this one.

One of iEvo's friends: "Hey thacker I'll challenge you to a pull up contest instead."
hahah.

After dustin offered to dig run me in the 40 yard. :lmfao:

Lankhoss
Honestly, what guy is gonna knock a girl out? I wouldn't have cared to see either jacked up, but I can see Btstone knocking out the dude before laying a hand on that girl.....and I think he deserved it, for not keeping his stupid white trash bitch in line. That fucking whore was on a rampage and he did NOTHING. He never even told her to chill out.

In my book, if you're gonna let your slut run around doing all that crap, YOU better be prepared to face the consequences.

By the way, Maggie shoulda knee'd her in the ovaries.

collins
lolol damn i wish i could've been there for that. go figure, i get there right as the fun stops.

stone, dude, stop fucking screaming in the microphone! lol i couldnt understand a goddamn thing you said

Frög
05-01-2009, 02:01 AM
LOL ok ill admit, there is WIN in this thread..

Humphrizzle
05-01-2009, 02:05 AM
racing gets you keeeled!

RL...
05-01-2009, 02:06 AM
I think I'll start coming to sonic meets....I think it would be interesting to meet you ppl and put names to faces.

The Creeper
05-01-2009, 02:06 AM
This shit would of been funny to see...

One_Bad_SHO
05-01-2009, 03:35 AM
I uhh, am too much of a noob to know any of you but srsly.. I wanna bone his chick. So uhh, u know... hook it up with some contact info.

My friends call me Nova. :ninja:

Incontt
05-01-2009, 05:53 AM
all this drama about a car race? What you have is a group of followers with low self esteem following around a loudmouth douche with even lower self esteem. Your parents would be so proud to see the kind of things you guys do and say. You make your fathers look really weak since they raised most of you and you grew up to act this way. As soon as someone gets seriously hurt in a fight or shooting you will all act like its such a tragedy. You guys need to grow up and act like men instead of a bunch of high school e-thug punks.
Now lets hear the insults and chest thumping.......

keevo54
05-01-2009, 06:22 AM
hey hey hey mayne bitches runnin' wild. keep ur hoe on a leash

StreetHazard
05-01-2009, 07:05 AM
HAHAHA at this entire thread!

lawls @ kids with mommies and daddies money

StreetHazard
05-01-2009, 07:22 AM
all this drama about a car race? What you have is a group of followers with low self esteem following around a loudmouth douche with even lower self esteem. Your parents would be so proud to see the kind of things you guys do and say. You make your fathers look really weak since they raised most of you and you grew up to act this way. As soon as someone gets seriously hurt in a fight or shooting you will all act like its such a tragedy. You guys need to grow up and act like men instead of a bunch of high school e-thug punks.

^^^^ in complete agreement

If this kind of bullshit is so important to you. take it to a track, dont involve commuters just trying to get home from work, or just picking up some fucking burgers from sonic.

Sir_Christopher
05-01-2009, 07:55 AM
well dang

Atlblkz06
05-01-2009, 10:30 AM

If this kind of bullshit is so important to you. take it to a track, dont involve commuters just trying to get home from work, or just picking up some fucking burgers from sonic.

Yea.. NO.

You don't take a fist fight to a track. This kinda shit belongs right here. Grudge matches belong in the drag strip.
Besides, there was absolutely no racing - just a lot of lip :lmfao:

stillaneon
05-01-2009, 10:32 AM
I uhh, am too much of a noob to know any of you but srsly.. I wanna bone his chick. So uhh, u know... hook it up with some contact info.

My friends call me Nova. :ninja:

"No go" in spanish.

Might want to tell them to find you a better nickname

The BUCKY
05-01-2009, 10:39 AM
crazy ;night for sure

Alan®
05-01-2009, 10:49 AM

If you two dont like what goes on here GTFO of the killsforum.

Jason..
05-01-2009, 10:51 AM
crazy ;night for sureGood to meet ya man.

The BUCKY
05-01-2009, 10:55 AM
u to

DieselNuts
05-01-2009, 11:10 AM
typical KF drama. Thacker, did you bring the camaro or the goat?

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 11:11 AM

finally... someone with wisdom speaks. :goodjob:

why spend time around such ignorant people? some of my own friends who go out to race with these guys say its because they race, or they set up races. to me, i just don't care enough about racing to subject myself to such ignorance. i dont see why people would put themselves in a position to have to spend time with idiots. now im not calling their whole crew idiots... mainly just one. ;)

iEvo
05-01-2009, 11:17 AM
yea i mean i told him that i would run the gto, he brought the camaro so i told them there was no run....... we told them to walk away from us i dont know how many times but they insested on talkin more and more shit, then bstone got in my girls face so she punched him. but somehow its our fault. im just goin to take what dan said and not even accoiate with them in person or on here. u would think that 21+ year olds would be mature enought to have a conversation but i guess that cant happen with their crew

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 11:20 AM
yea i mean i told him that i would run the gto, he brought the camaro so i told them there was no run....... we told them to walk away from us i dont know how many times but they insested on talkin more and more shit, then bstone got in my girls face so she punched him. but somehow its our fault. im just goin to take what dan said and not even accoiate with them in person or on here. u would think that 21+ year olds would be mature enought to have a conversation but i guess that cant happen with their crew

You called my girl a fat ass, I called you out on it and could literally SEE YOUR STOMACH JUMP IN YOUR THROAT. Last night it went WAY beyond racing. We just had beef to settle from all the jaw jacking you do on the internet. I'm glad to see you won't be running your mouth anymore because you know what it will get you into. Thanks for growing up.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 11:22 AM
I wonder why he didnt bring the GTO to race you? You didnt scare him did you?

Incontt
05-01-2009, 11:27 AM

You called my girl a fat ass, I called you out on it and could literally SEE YOUR STOMACH JUMP IN YOUR THROAT. Last night it went WAY beyond racing. We just had beef to settle from all the jaw jacking you do on the internet. I'm glad to see you won't be running your mouth anymore because you know what it will get you into. Thanks for growing up.

he called your girl a fat ass and you got bent after all the shit you talk? BS

Sounds more like you were afraid the GTO would get drug and was doubting your driving skills....next excuse.

btstone
05-01-2009, 11:56 AM
bstone got in my girls face so she punched him.

tell the truth...she grabbed my camera,.. i let that slide but she stepped in my face i just didnt back down.....then i went to go sit next to you..as i was laughing she was pushing me from behind then hit me from behind in the back of my head.....you then almost got your ass beat down by me from the front, side, and every other way possible

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 11:57 AM

Sounds more like you were afraid the GTO would get drug and was doubting your driving skills....next excuse.
I had $500 on me, I offered to put it up if he'd do the same. I'd have driven back to palmetto, swapped tires and made $500 last night if he would have had it. I know my GTO is faster, why do something for free that I am so good at? That'd be selling myself short old man.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 11:58 AM
tell the truth...she grabbed my camera,.. i let that slide but she stepped in my face i just didnt back down.....then i went to go sit next to you..as i was laughing she was pushing me from behind then hit me from behind in the back of my head.....you then almost got your ass beat down by me from the front, side, and every other way possible
True story. HE STILL HASN'T THANKED ME FOR HOLDING YOU BACK. Other than aaron everyone else wanted to see you beat his ass.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:00 PM

u know the truth but i know u guys arnt mature enough to admit it

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 12:01 PM
This shit didn't start because of a RACE or because of a CAR. The dipshits last night that CAUSED all of this shit are the problem, not Thacker or any of the guys from IS. Look at our meets...even the guys who talk CRAZY shit get along GREAT when we meet up. Even the guys who back down from races, guys who lose even if they're betting.....we ALL act very cool about it and get along.

These stupid fucks are the ones that cause drama.....talk everything up then back down. Sit around the parking lot acting like badasses. I will admit I missed the first part of it, but Thacker and Btstone's true anger was a REACTION. They really didn't START the crap like you may think.

I don't think fighting accomplishes anything, but some of these sissies who flat out ruin these meets and stink up these forums should be put in their place sometimes so they will stop interfering with the people who actually DO want to do something.

Keep in mind....Thacker, Btstone, Smacked, myself.....hell anyone from IS were NOT the ones pulling tools out and threatening people with them, nor did any of THOSE guys throw punches last night.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:01 PM

me growing up?? lol

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:03 PM
This shit didn't start because of a RACE or because of a CAR. The dipshits last night that CAUSED all of this shit are the problem, not Thacker or any of the guys from IS. Look at our meets...even the guys who talk CRAZY shit get along GREAT when we meet up. Even the guys who back down from races, guys who lose even if they're betting.....we ALL act very cool about it and get along.

These stupid fucks are the ones that cause drama.....talk everything up then back down. Sit around the parking lot acting like badasses. I will admit I missed the first part of it, but Thacker and Btstone's true anger was a REACTION. They really didn't START the crap like you may think.

I don't think fighting accomplishes anything, but some of these sissies who flat out ruin these meets and stink up these forums should be put in their place sometimes so they will stop interfering with the people who actually DO want to do something.

Keep in mind....Thacker, Btstone, Smacked, myself.....hell anyone from IS were NOT the ones pulling tools out and threatening people with them, nor did any of THOSE guys throw punches last night.
Thank you! Quoted for MOTHER FUCKING TRUTH.
:goodjob:

btstone
u know the truth but i know u guys arnt mature enough to admit it

tell me what was different about what i just wrote. if it did not happen like that. correct me

iEvo

oooooo so we attacked you guys???? lol when u guys came to us u asked if i was goin to run the camaro, i said no, and u guys started all the shit. we told u guys to walk away and u didnt, sooooo yea it deff didnt get started by us, nice try though

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:04 PM
oooooo so we attacked you guys???? lol when u guys came to us u asked if i was goin to run the camaro, i said no, and u guys started all the shit. we told u guys to walk away and u didnt, sooooo yea it deff didnt get started by us, nice try though
Lank just owned your bitch ass.

You are getting owned up and down the fucking internet, and in person.

We'd actually have more respect for you if you tucked your tail on here like you did in person last night when you left. People said you came by us with your head down and your boots shaking.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:05 PM
tell me what was different about what i just wrote. if it did not happen like that. correct me

she told u to get out of her face and to stop video taping her, u didnt and moved closer so she punched u. theres ur correction

Incontt
I had $500 on me, I offered to put it up if he'd do the same. I'd have driven back to palmetto, swapped tires and made $500 last night if he would have had it. I know my GTO is faster, why do something for free that I am so good at? That'd be selling myself short old man.

agreed except you didnt get 500 dollars....you still came away empty handed as far as he goes.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
He can't lie his way out of this one, TOO MANY PEOPLE saw it. Half the fucking parking lot saw his pussy get pounded by his boyfriend.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:06 PM
agreed except you didnt get 500 dollars....you still came away empty handed as far as he goes.
Trust me, him bitching out would have been worth spending $500 last night. It was EPIC.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Lank just owned your bitch ass.

You are getting owned up and down the fucking internet, and in person.

We'd actually have more respect for you if you tucked your tail on here like you did in person last night when you left. People said you came by us with your head down and your boots shaking.

ummmmmm yea i got in my car and left...... and i was really scared walkin back to my car.......lol

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 12:08 PM

Yes, YOUR GIRLFRIEND CAME AT BTSTONE WITH A FUCKING SOCKET WRENCH.

Let me tell you, a guy pulled a gun on us a few weeks ago....and it was some stupid scare tactic.

I was not nearly as scared of that stupid piece of filth waving his gun around in the parking lot as I was when I saw your girlfriend come after Btstone.

And what did you do? YOU FUCKING SAT THERE. You are a low life piece of trash, just like your girlfiend.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Trust me, him bitching out would have been worth spending $500 last night. It was EPIC.

yea, it also proved how immature u guys r.

ILOVEKIDDRACING

Let me tell you, a guy pulled a gun on us a few weeks ago....and it was some stupid scare tactic.

I was not nearly as scared of that stupid piece of filth waving his gun around in the parking lot as I was when I saw your girlfriend come after Btstone.

And what did you do? YOU FUCKING SAT THERE. You are a low life piece of trash, just like your girlfiend.

He sat there because his stomach was going nuts. could you not hear him stuttering? The man was scared shitless.

Incontt
she told u to get out of her face and to stop video taping her, u didnt and moved closer so she punched u. theres ur correction

you can hear her say that in the video...Bstone got what he was asking for and didnt like the result. The next dumb thing he could have done was jump on you but that would have just ended with him being arrested and possibly facing a civil suit. I dont think he is that dumb.....he wouldnt have what he does if he were. The rest is just a bunch of hot air.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:10 PM
yea, it also proved how immature u guys r.
You call us immature, and you type , u , r .

IRONY MOTHER FUCKER.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:10 PM

so u were truly scared of my 110lb girlfriend with a 3/4" ratchet in her hand??? haha

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:11 PM
You call us immature, and you type , u , r .

IRONY MOTHER FUCKER.

yea its faster......and how does that show immaturity? u really r stupid

Sport1.3
05-01-2009, 12:11 PM
more reason not to go to these events

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 12:12 PM
you can hear her say that in the video...Bstone got what he was asking for and didnt like the result. The next dumb thing he could have done was jump on you but that would have just ended with him being arrested and possibly facing a civil suit. I dont think he is that dumb.....he wouldnt have what he does if he were. The rest is just a bunch of hot air.

HE'S NOT IN HER FACE IN THE VIDEO!!! He was several feet away from her!!

SHE was the one that came after him with a fucking WEAPON and got in his face. Then ALSO reached for his camera and possibly could have broken it. Btstone was doing nothing wrong by filming everything that was happening last night.

However, putting your hands on someone else's property, as well as assault with a weapon are two things that ARE wrong. Why the hell would you take up for this chick?

btstone

that is a lie and your bitch ass knows it. she punched me 5 minutes later when i was beside the car. i want you to come say that lie to my face when you see me. i bet your bitch ass ownt even walk up too me

no scratch that...when i see you, its gonna be an immediate problem because you just lied. i should have beatyour ass last night. but i was being held back. you big fucking bitch.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
so u were truly scared of my 110lb girlfriend with a 3/4" ratchet in her hand??? haha
She's a woman, she has an invincibility shield on her. However, if she had hit someone we'd have ALL been taking it out on your ass. Don't you see how lucky you are?

You should have played the damn lottery last night.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:13 PM
that is a lie and your bitch ass knows it. she punched me 5 minutes later when i was beside the car. i want you to come say that lie to my face when you see me. i bet your bitch ass ownt even walk up too me

no scratch that...when i see you, its gonna be an immediate problem because you just lied. i should have beatyour ass last night. but i was being held back. you big fucking bitch.

Let it go man! He's just a kid! Look how small he is! His GF is taller than he is!

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:14 PM
that may have been a good idea.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 12:14 PM

With the look she had in her eyes and after seeing the way she acts, yes.

Notice nobody ACTUALLY got physical with you? Because they are smart enough to know to not go that route. Your girlfriend, on the other hand, doesn't know how to control her temper or her actions and more than likely would have put a wrench up against someone's head.

Doesn't matter how much she weighs, it doesn't take much with a tool like that to do a lot of damage to someone's head or face.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 12:15 PM

how is belittling (sp) and talking down to someone EPIC or worth 500 bux? I mean really think about what you just said.

Ievo are there some circumstances where you WOULD race thacker at this point?

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Let it go man! He's just a kid! Look how small he is! His GF is taller than he is!

o no lol

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:16 PM
how is belittling (sp) and talking down to someone EPIC or worth 500 bux? I mean really think about what you just said.

Ievo are there some circumstances where you WOULD race thacker at this point?

yea, the agreement was for me to run the GTO, but to be honest i really dont want to be around him because his immaturity starts to rub off on me

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 12:17 PM

again.. words of wisdom :idb:

Lankhoss
So why don't you tell everyone, iEvo....why you didn't do A DAMN THING to stop your girlfriend from all that crazy shit she was doing last night?

You know, if it wasn't for her....it would have remained some shit talking back and forth about racing. SHE got physical, SHE went too far....and YOU didn't do anything about it. You were the only person she'd listen to, and you sat there and just let her act all foolish like that. I just can't understand someone who think that's "ok."

So, please....and I am being sincere here....please answer why you didn't do anything about that?

Incontt
With the look she had in her eyes and after seeing the way she acts, yes.

Notice nobody ACTUALLY got physical with you? Because they are smart enough to know to not go that route. Your girlfriend, on the other hand, doesn't know how to control her temper or her actions and more than likely would have put a wrench up against someone's head.

Doesn't matter how much she weighs, it doesn't take much with a tool like that to do a lot of damage to someone's head or face.

agreed.....

Lank I am not taking up for her......yall got exactly what yall wanted....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:19 PM
So why don't you tell everyone, iEvo....why you didn't do A DAMN THING to stop your girlfriend from all that crazy shit she was doing last night?

You know, if it wasn't for her....it would have remained some shit talking back and forth about racing. SHE got physical, SHE went too far....and YOU didn't do anything about it. You were the only person she'd listen to, and you sat there and just let her act all foolish like that. I just can't understand someone who think that's "ok."

So, please....and I am being sincere here....please answer why you didn't do anything about that?

http://i43.tinypic.com/1gnjac.jpg

btstone
05-01-2009, 12:19 PM
that may have been a good idea.

how is that a good idea....you and your girl wanna do something next time u see me? sniff. sniff. pussy is all i smell. well and your GF's dick

btstone
05-01-2009, 12:20 PM
agreed.....

i wanted to beat ievo's ass. he was saved by thacker and smacked n the atl

Incontt
05-01-2009, 12:21 PM
and here we go......yall dont want to race.....just e-thug.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 12:21 PM
agreed.....

Bullshit....we got NOTHING we wanted.

S II K CLEARLY called out Thacker's Camaro on the forums here last night. Go look in the "Calling out S II K" thread Thacker started. 3 times he states he'll race Thacker's CAMARO. So I told Thacker to bring the Camaro to race that guy. I don't know how the conversation started with iEvo, as I was eating during the very beginning of it.

What did we want? To answer a callout, hang out at a meet, and having Thacker meet a bunch of these people face to face as a nice "bonus."

What did we GET? 0 races, threatened with a weapon, and then physical assault against one of my friends.

No, sir, we did not "get what we wanted."

btstone
05-01-2009, 12:23 PM
and here we go......yall dont want to race.....just e-thug.
i wanted a race to happen. i was filming to put how he bitched out on here. i wanted nothing more. but after the shit i got. i was going to give out plenty...i still stand behind the statement that i didnt deserve anything. i was just filming and trying to get a race going

Incontt
05-01-2009, 12:24 PM
i wanted to beat ievo's ass. he was saved by thacker and smacked n the atl

so you really werent in control of yourself and Thacker/Smacked were? Sounds like you may need some help with anger management and make some wiser choices about the environment you choose to be in. 2 other men were in control of you.....I guess that kinda shows your rank in the pack

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:24 PM

because honestly when someone pushes her to that point aka u guys, shes not really goin to listen to anyone. im just bein honest

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 12:25 PM

LOL.. now i've never had any problems with you in the past and for the most part, i think you are a stand up guy. however, i have to disagree with you when you say thacker didn't start anything. thacker is the culprit of all this madness no matter how you slice it.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:25 PM
did she go to far, yes i think so, but everyone knows damn right that u guys kept instigating the whole thing so i mean i dont feel to bad about it

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:26 PM
so you really werent in control of yourself and Thacker/Smacked were? Sounds like you may need some help with anger management and make some wiser choices about the environment you choose to be in. 2 other men were in control of you.....I guess that kinda shows your rank in the pack
He was in control of himself, he was ASSAULTED. Jerry are you so much of a bitch that if you were assaulted you wouldn't defend yourself in a situation like that?

Incontt
05-01-2009, 12:27 PM
you sleep with dogs.....wake up with fleas and wonder why.....
The track has all the races you could ask for......yall arent looking hard enough to just race. I think yall did get what yall wanted.....more drama...but thats just my opinion.

Bullshit....we got NOTHING we wanted.

S II K CLEARLY called out Thacker's Camaro on the forums here last night. Go look in the "Calling out S II K" thread Thacker started. 3 times he states he'll race Thacker's CAMARO. So I told Thacker to bring the Camaro to race that guy. I don't know how the conversation started with iEvo, as I was eating during the very beginning of it.

What did we want? To answer a callout, hang out at a meet, and having Thacker meet a bunch of these people face to face as a nice "bonus."

What did we GET? 0 races, threatened with a weapon, and then physical assault against one of my friends.

No, sir, we did not "get what we wanted."

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:27 PM
LOL.. now i've never had any problems with you in the past and for the most part, i think you are a stand up guy. however, i have to disagree with you when you say thacker didn't start anything. thacker is the culprit of all this madness no matter how you slice it.

dan wasnt even there and he knows the truth

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:30 PM
The track has all the races you could ask for......yall arent looking hard enough to just race. I think yall did get what yall wanted.....more drama...but thats just my opinion.

u r 100% correct sir

Incontt
05-01-2009, 12:31 PM
He was in control of himself, he was ASSAULTED. Jerry are you so much of a bitch that if you were assaulted you wouldn't defend yourself in a situation like that?

I am so much of a man that I would have removed myself from a situation like THAT before it got that far out of hand. When you constantly provoke a dog you cant bitch when it bites you.You got assaulted and did what....filed charges...he should have done the same.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 12:33 PM
once again another true story

Incontt
05-01-2009, 12:34 PM
because honestly when someone pushes her to that point aka u guys, shes not really goin to listen to anyone. im just bein honest

iEvo, you know this so you should have left her at home. Most women cant control themselves once they get angry.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:36 PM
I am so much of a man that I would have removed myself from a situation like THAT before it got that far out of hand. When you constantly provoke a dog you cant bitch when it bites you.You got assaulted and did what....filed charges...he should have done the same.
I didn't file charges, my sweet, innocent, wouldn't hurt a fucking FLY of a girlfriend filed charges.

Get your stories straight, you are getting on my last night for real now Jerry.
:goodjob:

btstone
05-01-2009, 12:38 PM
iEvo, you know this so you should have left her at home. Most women cant control themselves once they get angry.

luckily im a guy that will nothit a girl. but what if i was? i want to seriously beat Ievo's ass. but his girl could have seriously been hurt

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 12:39 PM
luckily im a guy that will nothit a girl. but what if i was? i want to seriously beat Ievo's ass. but his girl could have seriously been hurt
I saw the look in your eye...
you had the eye....

THE EYE OF THE TIGER!

http://www.plu.edu/~allenca/stallone-sylvester-rocky-arms-3700761.jpg

Incontt
05-01-2009, 12:42 PM

Get that anger under control. Hit the weights. Thacker talks mad shit but aint threatening to beat up anyone....Thacker has better anger management skills than you.

Maniacc
I think it's stupid for anyone that's pushing more than 400whp to go out and callout people that are clearly under their power-range. I have no idea what went down Thursday night nor do I give a shit.

The KILLS FORUM is crawling with slow fucks who just like cheering from the sidelines. PERIOD. Let those dipshits cheer - after all. That's all they're good for. If people decline a callout then move on and find someone else who might be interested in racing. Is that so hard to comprehend? And as for the It's-Stock.net crew. They're obviously the 'top' dogs around here and they've brought life back to the KF which imo is fucking great but going around starting bullshit drama is only going to get those who start it in serious problems in the future.

Incontt
I saw the look in your eye...
you had the eye....

THE EYE OF THE TIGER!

http://www.plu.edu/~allenca/stallone-sylvester-rocky-arms-3700761.jpg

lol! reps

collins
05-01-2009, 12:46 PM
you know who that kinda reminds me of.......... right?

btstone
05-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Get that anger under control. Hit the weights. Thacker talks mad shit but aint threatening to beat up anyone....Thacker has better anger management skills than you.

i am totaly under control.. i was laughing at her dumb ass up until i got hit. that is total control. i did not care what happenend. but when i got hit i became FULLY concerned then

btstone
05-01-2009, 12:49 PM
incontt. you dont know me that is why u say im not in control..i am never mad. but that made me mad

Incontt
you know who that kinda reminds me of.......... right?

my wife is like that....when she gets like that I start yelling "who painted these fuckin walls this color???!!!! why the fuk is a door right here??!!!" It always stops her rant...she calms down and then an sdult conversation can ensue

ILOVEKIDDRACING
incontt. you dont know me that is why u say im not in control..i am never mad. but that made me mad

Roid ragE!

Incontt
05-01-2009, 12:50 PM

is that a contradiction?

GGPIS3

couldn't agree with you any more... its funny how people are so blind to their own errors. they just want to pass blame and never take responsibility of their own actions..

Lankhoss

Then you shoulda gotten ahold of her. You did NOTHING...you didn't even try.

You realize that EVERYONE....and not just Thacker, but EVERYONE there is pissed at YOU for what SHE did, right? You obviously don't understand the situation. There's not much people can really do when a girl loses it....you, as her boyfriend, are the only one that can do anything at that point. Whether she listened or not, everyone would have had a lot more respect for you had you TRIED to do something to calm her ass down. We're not stupid, we know you can't control anyone...woulda just chalked it up as some dumb psycho bitch.

Now you've got everyone on your ass, because you let her GET PHSYICAL with another person. I can't believe you didn't even try to grab her. I've honestly never seen anything like that before, in my life.

I realize you don't care who respects you or not, and I can understand...I'm the same way. But you have gotten yourself into a HEAP of trouble because of being too much of a sissy to know when to step in once your girlfriend has gone too far. I just hope you learned something from last night.

btstone
05-01-2009, 12:53 PM
is that a contradiction?

nope, that would be self defense

i am the most mellow mafucker on here

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 12:53 PM
I think it's stupid for anyone that's pushing more than 400whp to go out and callout people that are clearly under their power-range. I have no idea what went down Thursday night nor do I give a shit.

The KILLS FORUM is crawling with slow fucks who just like cheering from the sidelines. PERIOD. Let those dipshits cheer - after all. That's all they're good for. If people decline a callout then move on and find someone else who might be interested in racing. Is that so hard to comprehend? And as for the It's-Stock.net crew. They're obviously the 'top' dogs around here and they've brought life back to the KF which imo is fucking great but going around starting bullshit drama is only going to get those who start it in serious problems in the future.

lol.. how are they the top dogs? i don't think they have even beaten nick yet, and he is part of SSI (southsideimports.net). :cheers: and he isn't even the fastest out here. so yeah, not quite the top dogs.. .maybe the top shit talkers. :cheers:

Maniacc
05-01-2009, 12:56 PM
lol.. how are they the top dogs? i don't think they have beaten nick yet, and he is part of SSI (southsideimports.net). :cheers:
They are going around racing and making callouts.

I know Nick has walked btstone so that's already a win for SSI. What I meant was that everyone who's been talking shit about the killsforum is now walking around with a thong of embarrassment because they can't do shit about the shit talking but take it like good little bitches.

CHADbee
05-01-2009, 01:00 PM
nick is a member of IS.net also.....

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:02 PM
I claim nick as part of the IS.net crew. he is the shit

Maniacc
05-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Haha it doesn't matter who is on what website.

What separates people is who they hangout with. Nick, I'm sure doesn't hangout with Thacker and his collection of shit talkers. I know people from both sites and I don't consider myself with either site. Both of them suck :)

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:03 PM
They are going around racing and making callouts.

I know Nick has walked btstone so that's already a win for SSI. What I meant was that everyone who's been talking shit about the killsforum is now walking around with a thong of embarrassment because they can't do shit about the shit talking but take it like good little bitches.

nick walker bstone on 19 rims and no traction...get the facts straight..we have cut damn near the same exact times at the track

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 01:04 PM

What separates people is who they hangout with. Nick, I'm sure doesn't hangout with Thacker and his collection of shit talkers. I know people from both sites and I don't consider myself with either site. Both of them suck :)
SSI is the place to be?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniacc
05-01-2009, 01:04 PM
nick walker bstone on 19 rims and no traction...get the facts straight..we have cut damn near the same exact times at the track
I don't give a fuck.

Did I ask you what your reason for losing was? In the video between you and Nick - you got walked. Stop making excuses and admit it.

Nick Jeezy
05-01-2009, 01:05 PM
who is this nick guy?

Maniacc
05-01-2009, 01:05 PM
SSI is the place to be?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
I can ask a question and add 10,000 'lmfao' smilies after it too.

Watch.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 01:06 PM
nick is a member of IS.net also.....

dumb shit... he is a team member of SSI. not just a forum mumber :taun: now go back to selling clutches you skinny ho! :cheers:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
I can ask a question and add 10,000 'lmfao' smilies after it too.

Watch.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Fail on asking a question. 404 Question Mark, NOT FOUND.

Maniacc
who is this nick guy?
Not you pizza boy.

Maniacc
05-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Fail on asking a question. 404 Question Mark, NOT FOUND.
I see your shit talking has yet to improve.

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:08 PM
you cant lump someone in a group because of what happened last night. i do post on IS.net. does that make me bad. i just like it there.i was filming a buitch out. who cares. if any of you knew me, then non of these comments would be made

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:08 PM

ur car runs 9's?

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:09 PM
I don't give a fuck.

Did I ask you what your reason for losing was? In the video between you and Nick - you got walked. Stop making excuses and admit it.

would u liek to run me?

collins
05-01-2009, 01:09 PM
my wife is like that....when she gets like that I start yelling "who painted these fuckin walls this color???!!!! why the fuk is a door right here??!!!" It always stops her rant...she calms down and then an sdult conversation can ensue well sir, that would be the difference between your wife and the being as to whom i'm referring. see, as you stated, your wife will eventually calm down and have an adult conversation. the two "ladies" i'm comparing do not share that attribute.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:10 PM
who is this nick guy?

evolunchbox, and as bstone said yes he is a really cool guy, he just lacks the immaturity that alot of other people on here have

Nick Jeezy
05-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Not you pizza boy.

lol

well its funny. because im on IS.net also.

dont post ever. but i go browse.

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:11 PM
in a video i did get walked. but nick knows im coming at him with everything next time. he is good people.

Maniacc
would u liek to run me?
Sure.

1/8. Lemme know when you're not on 19" rims 'n shit.

iEvo
Then you shoulda gotten ahold of her. You did NOTHING...you didn't even try.

You realize that EVERYONE....and not just Thacker, but EVERYONE there is pissed at YOU for what SHE did, right? You obviously don't understand the situation. There's not much people can really do when a girl loses it....you, as her boyfriend, are the only one that can do anything at that point. Whether she listened or not, everyone would have had a lot more respect for you had you TRIED to do something to calm her ass down. We're not stupid, we know you can't control anyone...woulda just chalked it up as some dumb psycho bitch.

Now you've got everyone on your ass, because you let her GET PHSYICAL with another person. I can't believe you didn't even try to grab her. I've honestly never seen anything like that before, in my life.

I realize you don't care who respects you or not, and I can understand...I'm the same way. But you have gotten yourself into a HEAP of trouble because of being too much of a sissy to know when to step in once your girlfriend has gone too far. I just hope you learned something from last night.

i understand what ur sayin, and yes she shouldnt have gone that far with it, BUT did u guys not instigate the situation?

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:12 PM
i understand what ur sayin, and yes she shouldnt have gone that far with it, BUT did u guys not instigate the situation?

still doesnt make ur side right ...stfu please

iEvo
in a video i did get walked. but nick knows im coming at him with everything next time. he is good people.

he is good people? :thinking:

Nick Jeezy
evolunchbox, and as bstone said yes he is a really cool guy, he just lacks the immaturity that alot of other people on here have

ohhh the guy with the yellow evo.
with michgan tag.

i ran that thing one night. HOLY SHIT. is that thing fast. like from side by side. to 15 cars. instanly. crazy shit.

Lankhoss

Wouldn't be so "sure" about that, he has hung out with us plenty of times.

Maybe that would be an indicator of how these people ACTUALLY are?

I could really care less what drama queens like you and others on this site think of me, or any of the people I associate myself with.....but I don't see what there is to gain by completely making your mind up about people, by going off what some other punks say about them on a website. There are soooo many people on this site, as well as others, that are selling themselves short because they'd rather be a part of this drama than make some new friends and try to have a good time off the computer.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:13 PM
still doesnt make ur side right ...stfu please

and doesnt make urs right either so u can stop talkin as well

CHADbee
dumb shit... he is a team member of SSI. not just a forum mumber :taun: now go back to selling clutches you skinny ho! :cheers:
that is true.

buy one from me...i still got alot of carbonetics i need to move. make it happen dookeshute :crazy:

collins
he is good people? :thinking: its an expression.... its ok tho.. you're still young. you'll get it one day.

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:14 PM
and doesnt make urs right either so u can stop talkin as well

once i beat your ass i will be done. if you think u can do something about it. just let me know

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:17 PM
once i beat your ass i will be done. if you think u can do something about it. just let me know

o is that another one of thoes things that makes ur dick bigger?

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:18 PM
o is that another one of thoes things that makes ur dick bigger?

nope just a reminder for you not to walk in front of me

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:19 PM
nope just a reminder for you not to walk in front of me

so what if u walk infront of me?

Maniacc
05-01-2009, 01:20 PM

I could really care less what drama queens like you and others on this site think of me, or any of the people I associate myself with.....but I don't see what there is to gain by completely making your mind up about people, by going off what some other punks say about them on a website. There are soooo many people on this site, as well as others, that are selling themselves short because they'd rather be a part of this drama than make some new friends and try to have a good time off the computer.
You totally misunderstood my post.

I'm sure you and a few others are cool people out side of the internet. I know Nick but am not super close with him. He's a cool guy and I'm sure if you get along with him then you can't be all bad. But you're portraying yourself as some kind of puppet by going around calling people out like Thacker does knowing that they won't accept.

What's the point in that?

Thacker isn't a bad dude. He talks shit which is something I like to do. But I think the shit btstone and whoever else pulled Thursday was kind of a bitch move. This isn't the fucking Real World where people need cameras up in their faces. Dustin is a noob when it comes to racing - everyone knows this. But he's a good kid. I understand the whole drama between him and Thacker but I just find it funny as hell that people are pulling this shit now.

I mean going around recording people and flaming them in the real life just to prove a point? I used to do shit like that back in middle school and I just think it's fucking dumb.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 01:21 PM

I'll tell you what got the whole damn thing started, was you all letting yourselves be associated with that dipshit in the blue shirt. Shit talking is just that....it's words. You could have easily avoided it, and if it bothered you that much you could have just moved to a different part of the parking lot.

Yes, I'm sure Thacker would have talked a LOT of shit about you because of it, but DOES IT REALLY MATTER TO YOU? That dude in the blue shirt talking like a retard is what kept people arguing. And REGARDLESS of the situation, there is NO EXCUSE to get physical with people. Doesn't matter who instigated what, she CHOSE to grab a fucking weapon and come after Btstone, she CHOSE to reach for HIS PROPERTY and more than likely would have damaged it had she gotten a good hold of it, she CHOSE to punch and knee him, after she was shoving him around for a bit. There's absolutely no reason to do any of that stuff, because of WORDS BEING SPOKEN.

I do like Thacker, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything he does. He and I are different, and I don't do the shit talking like he does. So while maybe I don't "agree" with the way he confronts people, I can't say it gives others the right to do whatever the hell they want. If I was in your situation and someone came at me talking like that, I would just ignore them. I have not been in a fight, because I'm smart enough to avoid them. You and your friends KEPT MOUTHING OFF...so YOU guys perpetuated the situation, regardless of who INSTIGATED it. You let your girlfiend go apeshit, and you LET it get physical.

You're never going to learn anything by keeping a victim mentality, you need to take some damn responsibility for your actions (and lack thereof).

btstone
05-01-2009, 01:21 PM
so what if u walk infront of me?

respect that and dont say shit

see here young man. im not mad at your or your bitch any more. but there are certain things in life that one must pay for. last night you bought something, and i need to give you the merchandise

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:25 PM
I'll tell you what got the whole damn thing started, was you all letting yourselves be associated with that dipshit in the blue shirt. Shit talking is just that....it's words. You could have easily avoided it, and if it bothered you that much you could have just moved to a different part of the parking lot.

Yes, I'm sure Thacker would have talked a LOT of shit about you because of it, but DOES IT REALLY MATTER TO YOU? That dude in the blue shirt talking like a retard is what kept people arguing. And REGARDLESS of the situation, there is NO EXCUSE to get physical with people. Doesn't matter who instigated what, she CHOSE to grab a fucking weapon and come after Btstone, she CHOSE to reach for HIS PROPERTY and more than likely would have damaged it had she gotten a good hold of it, she CHOSE to punch and knee him, after she was shoving him around for a bit. There's absolutely no reason to do any of that stuff, because of WORDS BEING SPOKEN.

I do like Thacker, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything he does. He and I are different, and I don't do the shit talking like he does. So while maybe I don't "agree" with the way he confronts people, I can't say it gives others the right to do whatever the hell they want. If I was in your situation and someone came at me talking like that, I would just ignore them. I have not been in a fight, because I'm smart enough to avoid them. You and your friends KEPT MOUTHING OFF...so YOU guys perpetuated the situation, regardless of who INSTIGATED it. You let your girlfiend go apeshit, and you LET it get physical.

You're never going to learn anything by keeping a victim mentality, you need to take some damn responsibility for your actions (and lack thereof).

what was the first thing he said??? when i declined the run he asked u guys nicely to walk away and it was over BUT u guys stuck around and talked more shit. so on his behalf he did the right thing and asked u guys to walk off. onve u guys kept talkin shit of course hes goin to get a little angry. thacker was yellin louder then anyone there, what does that say about him?

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 01:26 PM
You totally misunderstood my post.

I'm sure you and a few others are cool people out side of the internet. I know Nick but am not super close with him. He's a cool guy and I'm sure if you get along with him then you can't be all bad. But you're portraying yourself as some kind of puppet by going around calling people out like Thacker does knowing that they won't accept.

What's the point in that?

Thacker isn't a bad dude. He talks shit which is something I like to do. But I think the shit btstone and whoever else pulled Thursday was kind of a bitch move. This isn't the fucking Real World where people need cameras up in their faces. Dustin is a noob when it comes to racing - everyone knows this. But he's a good kid. I understand the whole drama between him and Thacker but I just find it funny as hell that people are pulling this shit now.

I mean going around recording people and flaming them in the real life just to prove a point? I used to do shit like that back in middle school and I just think it's fucking dumb.

You seem like a pretty smart guy....you should understand that someone like Thacker only gets under those people's skin that LET him get there. He was just fucking with iEvo, mostly because the dude has run his mouth on the internet, but when confronted in person it's a whole different story. Like I said in my post above, I don't "deal" with things the way Thacker does, but I can at least understand why he does. Know why he and I get along? Because I don't talk shit to people then act like a pussy. Because when Thacker gave me shit, before he knew me....I didn't cry and get all butthurt about it.

And what I don't get, is Thacker and Btstone kept it at shit talking. That's all it was, talk. And this dipshit in the blue shirt was talking WAY more shit than Thacker or Btstone was, which is why it lasted as long as it did. However, IEVO went to far by letting his girlfriend get PHYSICAL.

It is just beyond me why people are taking his side in this matter, at no point should it come to threats or actual physical assaults, and THEY did that, not Thacker or Btstone.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 01:27 PM
respect that and dont say shit

see here young man. im not mad at your or your bitch any more. but there are certain things in life that one must pay for. last night you bought something, and i need to give you the merchandise

"And REGARDLESS of the situation, there is NO EXCUSE to get physical with people."

didnt you just say this? you u r either an e-thug trying to intimidate him or a liar..... those are your words I quoted.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 01:29 PM
she is responsible for herself. If your g/f gives me a blowjob should I hold YOU responsible....as if you gave me the blowjob? (no disrespect meant to your lady)

You seem like a pretty smart guy....you should understand that someone like Thacker only gets under those people's skin that LET him get there. He was just fucking with iEvo, mostly because the dude has run his mouth on the internet, but when confronted in person it's a whole different story. Like I said in my post above, I don't "deal" with things the way Thacker does, but I can at least understand why he does. Know why he and I get along? Because I don't talk shit to people then act like a pussy. Because when Thacker gave me shit, before he knew me....I didn't cry and get all butthurt about it.

And what I don't get, is Thacker and Btstone kept it at shit talking. That's all it was, talk. And this dipshit in the blue shirt was talking WAY more shit than Thacker or Btstone was, which is why it lasted as long as it did. However, IEVO went to far by letting his girlfriend get PHYSICAL.

It is just beyond me why people are taking his side in this matter, at no point should it come to threats or actual physical assaults, and THEY did that, not Thacker or Btstone.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 01:31 PM
what was the first thing he said??? when i declined the run he asked u guys nicely to walk away and it was over BUT u guys stuck around and talked more shit. so on his behalf he did the right thing and asked u guys to walk off. onve u guys kept talkin shit of course hes goin to get a little angry. thacker was yellin louder then anyone there, what does that say about him?

I missed the first part, I was eating....I honestly don't know how the thing got started...and I won't act like I do.

All I know is by time I got up there, that dude had a major attitude, and was the sole reason the arguments continued. If you REALLY didn't want to have that conversation, you just would have told everyone to keep quiet. I've done it SEVERAL times with my friends.......I just tell them to drop it.

The fact that you just sit there and let it happen, and make no effort to remove yourself from the situation makes you just as "guilty" as the loudmouths that are doing the shit talking.

Swallow your pride, be the bigger man, tell your friends to just drop it, and let people say what they want. They'll eventually get bored with you and move on.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:32 PM
she is responsible for herself. If your g/f gives me a blowjob should I hold YOU responsible....as if you gave me the blowjob? (no disrespect meant to your lady)

none taken, but that is a good question

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:32 PM
nevermind i thought u were talkin about my girl my fault, but still a good question

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:34 PM
I missed the first part, I was eating....I honestly don't know how the thing got started...and I won't act like I do.

All I know is by time I got up there, that dude had a major attitude, and was the sole reason the arguments continued. If you REALLY didn't want to have that conversation, you just would have told everyone to keep quiet. I've done it SEVERAL times with my friends.......I just tell them to drop it.

The fact that you just sit there and let it happen, and make no effort to remove yourself from the situation makes you just as "guilty" as the loudmouths that are doing the shit talking.

Swallow your pride, be the bigger man, tell your friends to just drop it, and let people say what they want. They'll eventually get bored with you and move on.

everyone tried to tell thacker to drop it, he wouldnt. i do give u respect for at least tryin to put urself in our shoes though

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 01:35 PM

That's a God damned retarded analogy and you know it.

If you are in public and your wife has had too many to drink and starts getting loud and lewd and causing a scene, do you just sit there and let it happen? You know damn well at some point, when someone you're with has lost control of themselves, you've gotta babysit them. Just like when Btstone lost it, Thacker and Smacked grabbed him instead of letting him pound the shit out of iEvo.

Look at the massive shit storm that was avoided by holding him back. Now if iEvo had done the same thing with his girlfriend, none of this would be going on right now.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Thacker brings traffic to this site with people arguing about a prior arguement.....site owners need to paypal thacker some money

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:37 PM
none of this would of happend either if u guys would of walked away when we asked....

Incontt
05-01-2009, 01:41 PM
:picard

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 01:43 PM
none of this would of happend either if u guys would of walked away when we asked....

See dude, you aren't learning anything.

Pointing the finger isn't helping AT ALL. And it's why you got yourself into this situation in the first place.

You think this is all Thacker's fault? You're wrong. If you don't want this stuff to happen, then SOMEONE needs to walk away from it. You chose not to. You chose to continue arguing. You have EQUAL blame for the argument escalating as Thacker does.

That's why people say "be the bigger man"....because it takes a LOT more to be the one to stop it, and by not stopping it...you are right at the same level as the one who started it.

Now, what would have happened if you chose to be mature and walked away from Thacker? He would have continued talking shit, people would have seen that, decided he was a prick or whatever, and they would have had respect for you. Instead, you wussed out and kept it going, now there are more people who think YOU are a pussy, and are happy THACKER called you out on it.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:44 PM
See dude, you aren't learning anything.

Pointing the finger isn't helping AT ALL. And it's why you got yourself into this situation in the first place.

You think this is all Thacker's fault? You're wrong. If you don't want this stuff to happen, then SOMEONE needs to walk away from it. You chose not to. You chose to continue arguing. You have EQUAL blame for the argument escalating as Thacker does.

That's why people say "be the bigger man"....because it takes a LOT more to be the one to stop it, and by not stopping it...you are right at the same level as the one who started it.

Now, what would have happened if you chose to be mature and walked away from Thacker? He would have continued talking shit, people would have seen that, decided he was a prick or whatever, and they would have had respect for you. Instead, you wussed out and kept it going, now there are more people who think YOU are a pussy, and are happy THACKER called you out on it.

then bitch at him about it. like u just said he was the other half of it so why am i gettin 100% of the blame?

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 01:50 PM
then bitch at him about it. like u just said he was the other half of it so why am i gettin 100% of the blame?

No, you went over the line by letting it get physical.

I DON'T CARE about people having these wars of words. I seriously don't give a shit. I wouldn't be online right now giving you hell if you had just stood there and mouthed off with Thacker all night. I might raz you a little bit, but that's it.

But it went TOO FAR when your girlfriend got physical, and you LET her. That's where YOU are in the wrong.....and THACKER was one of the people that held Btstone back and didn't LET him get physical with you like you let your girlfriend do to Btstone.

That makes him a bigger man than you, and that's why you're getting bitched at and embarrassed right now.

Ronsam2006
05-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Because you are a fucking idiot that will never get it

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Because you are a fucking idiot that will never get it

u wernt even there so u have no say in this. go back to ur "mma training"

iEvo
05-01-2009, 01:54 PM
No, you went over the line by letting it get physical.

I DON'T CARE about people having these wars of words. I seriously don't give a shit. I wouldn't be online right now giving you hell if you had just stood there and mouthed off with Thacker all night. I might raz you a little bit, but that's it.

But it went TOO FAR when your girlfriend got physical, and you LET her. That's where YOU are in the wrong.....and THACKER was one of the people that held Btstone back and didn't LET him get physical with you like you let your girlfriend do to Btstone.

That makes him a bigger man than you, and that's why you're getting bitched at and embarrassed right now.

ok so ur sayin that when we asked u guys to walk away from the get go makes us not the bigger man and u guys stay and keep talkin shit makes u guys the bigger man. doesnt make to much sence to me. i know for a fuckin fact that if u were to have walked away none of this would of happened. please correct me if im wrong

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Well man, I've tried....it's all I can do.

One of these days you're gonna get messed up, and if your girlfiend continues to act the way she does she will find out the hard way that being a young cute girl doesn't make her invincible.

I don't want you guys to have to go through that, but it seems like it's the only way you may learn.

BAD SS
05-01-2009, 01:55 PM
ok so ur sayin that when we asked u guys to walk away from the get go makes us not the bigger man and u guys stay and keep talkin shit makes u guys the bigger man. doesnt make to much sence to me. i know for a fuckin fact that if u were to have walked away none of this would of happened. please correct me if im wrong

You have a full keyboard. Fucking use it.

Maniacc
05-01-2009, 01:58 PM

I completely understand what you're saying. I know that if my girlfriend hit some dude and got in the middle of something that had nothing to do with her I would've set her straight right there and then. Yet, not a lot of people think that way.

I've been in a situation before where some chick started hitting me and as a man I cannot do anything but to ask for someone to remove her away from me before I just back hand her and walk away. I'm mexican - we don't hesitate to hit women lol. But there seems to be real beef in this whole situation. Thacker will continue shit talking. He will continue to troll iEvo and I know iEvo isn't going to post back like he used to after what happened thursday which is understandable. But being pushed into the corner will build up shit and eventually come back to haunt the bully.

Talk shit online. It's fun as fuck! Taking it too personal is usually when shit starts going wrong for both parties.

Maniacc
05-01-2009, 01:58 PM
You have a full keyboard. Fucking use it.
LOL

Incontt
05-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Trevor step off....I got video of you breakin the law...BIG TIME!!! ;)

BAD SS
05-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Trevor step off....I got video of you breakin the law...BIG TIME!!! ;)

We were in Mexico.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 02:00 PM
I completely understand what you're saying. I know that if my girlfriend hit some dude and got in the middle of something that had nothing to do with her I would've set her straight right there and then. Yet, not a lot of people think that way.

I've been in a situation before where some chick started hitting me and as a man I cannot do anything but to ask for someone to remove her away from me before I just back hand her and walk away. I'm mexican - we don't hesitate to hit women lol. But there seems to be real beef in this whole situation. Thacker will continue shit talking. He will continue to troll iEvo and I know iEvo isn't going to post back like he used to after what happened thursday which is understandable. But being pushed into the corner will build up shit and eventually come back to haunt the bully.

Talk shit online. It's fun as fuck! Taking it too personal is usually when shit starts going wrong for both parties.

Thats how Thacker got jawed....

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 02:03 PM
The reason Thacker went after iEvo so hard is because he has talked such mad shit on here, then was a COMPLETELY different person face to face. Btstone is the same in person as he is on here, Jason (350zftw) is the same way. Those guys have had words online, then met each other and seemed cool with each other.

Look down the KF list, Thacker started bumping the threads where iEvo was trying to act all hard.

Fact of the matter is, he's gotten himself into this situation, and everything that has happened is his own fault. He doesn't realize how LUCKY he is that it was us he was dealing with last night, and not some other group of people. You know as well as I do that people have gotten shot for far less than what his girlfriend got away with last night.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 02:03 PM
We were in Mexico.

I'd be in more trouble for passing a 1/4 mile of traffic in the wrong lane while pulling a trailer. "you aint from round these parts are ya boy?"

iEvo
05-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Well man, I've tried....it's all I can do.

One of these days you're gonna get messed up, and if your girlfiend continues to act the way she does she will find out the hard way that being a young cute girl doesn't make her invincible.

I don't want you guys to have to go through that, but it seems like it's the only way you may learn.

and iv tried to. we were standing by OUR cars talkin to eachother when thacker and his crew came to US. i said no to the run, we asked him to walk away, he didnt. all this shit is his fault. if he would of manned up for once and walked away none of this would of happened and everyone knows that. end of story

Incontt
05-01-2009, 02:06 PM
I hear thacker is much different in person. Thacker played his part...look at his avatar...its what he does. How bout dont talk shit and just set up a race.....yes or no is not acceptable with these guys....always gotta be some drama up in here.

The reason Thacker went after iEvo so hard is because he has talked such mad shit on here, then was a COMPLETELY different person face to face. Btstone is the same in person as he is on here, Jason (350zftw) is the same way. Those guys have had words online, then met each other and seemed cool with each other.

Look down the KF list, Thacker started bumping the threads where iEvo was trying to act all hard.

Fact of the matter is, he's gotten himself into this situation, and everything that has happened is his own fault. He doesn't realize how LUCKY he is that it was us he was dealing with last night, and not some other group of people. You know as well as I do that people have gotten shot for far less than what his girlfriend got away with last night.

iEvo
05-01-2009, 02:07 PM

i disagree with that. the first time i met thacker which was on the south side he was talkin mad shit and when i met him he tried to be my friend....

Incontt
05-01-2009, 02:08 PM
and iv tried to. we were standing by OUR cars talkin to eachother when thacker and his crew came to US. i said no to the run, we asked him to walk away, he didnt.

is this true?????????????

btstone
05-01-2009, 02:09 PM
i agree, but when it comes to something like this, i cant hit her. so he needs to hold her back.....so now he pays for her sins......

Incontt
05-01-2009, 02:12 PM
i agree, but when it comes to something like this, i cant hit her. so he needs to hold her back.....so now he pays for her sins......

why cant you hit her? the law allows you to defend yourself.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 02:22 PM
I hear thacker is much different in person. Thacker played his part...look at his avatar...its what he does. How bout dont talk shit and just set up a race.....yes or no is not acceptable with these guys....always gotta be some drama up in here.

I don't agree with the "way" Thacker sets his stuff up, but that certainly doesn't condone the retarded shit people do in reaction to it.

Thacker is smarter than every single person he pisses off, which makes it damned difficult for me to feel sorry for them.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 02:23 PM

lol, you think they're gonna take a man's side in court?

David88vert
05-01-2009, 02:25 PM

Because, men don't hit women for stupid stuff like this. Didn't you learn that when you were young? Here in the south, as kids learned that all women are crazy and unpredictable.

I think bstone did the right thing when he calmed down. Of course, he WANTED to hit her when he was made. Who wouldn't? We all feel the need to retaliate.

He obviously had nothing to fear from her. It's not like she was big enough to hurt him or even be dangerous at all to him.

Point is, he handled it correctly, even if she wasn't mature enough to in the first place. No need for him to hit a woman.

Jason..
05-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Because, men don't hit women for stupid stuff like this. Didn't you learn that when you were young? Here in the south, as kids learned that all women are crazy and unpredictable.

I think bstone did the right thing when he calmed down. Of course, he WANTED to hit her when he was made. Who wouldn't? We all feel the need to retaliate.

He obviously had nothing to fear from her. It's not like she was big enough to hurt him or even be dangerous at all to him.

Point is, he handled it correctly, even if she wasn't mature enough to in the first place. No need for him to hit a woman.She hit him like a man thats for sure...my ex hit me one time and I slamed her ass and guess what?She never hit me again.

David88vert
05-01-2009, 02:28 PM
I hear thacker is much different in person.

That's true. He is easy to talk to in person, unless you give him a reason for drama.

David88vert
05-01-2009, 02:34 PM
She hit him like a man thats for sure...my ex hit me one time and I slamed her ass and guess what?She never hit me again.

She is 100 pounds soaking wet. She couldn't hurt him, and I doubt that he will ever give her the opportunity to strike him again.

IMO, I think that he handled this incident like a grown man, by not caving in to her immaturity. To have struck back would have been childish, even though it would have been understandable, in this situation. Give the man some credit for being mature, and regaining his composure.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 02:36 PM
She is 100 pounds soaking wet. She couldn't hurt him, and I doubt that he will ever give her the opportunity to strike him again.

IMO, I think that he handled this incident like a grown man, by not caving in to her immaturity. To have struck back would have been childish, even though it would have been understandable, in this situation. Give the man some credit for being mature, and regaining his composure.
She pulled an unknown metallic object at one point which we later identified as a socket wrench. It could have easily been a switch blade, or something that could have taken Bstones life in one swing of the blade. She has no idea how lucky her and her boyfriend were to walk out of there unhurt because of her actions. If bstone had of seen that in her hand and not known what it was, he could have laid her ass out and that would have been all she wrote.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 02:39 PM

Point is, he handled it correctly, even if she wasn't mature enough to in the first place. No need for him to hit a woman.

i didnt say he should hit her...just that he could. I mean look at the activities he was involved in.....trying to set up a street race....video humiliating someone.....wouldnt back away from their car when asked to quit taping. I mean if you are gonna be a douche anyway.....whats a little smack to calm her down. Sounds like a GREAT time for the whole family.

btstone
05-01-2009, 02:43 PM
i didnt say he should hit her...just that he could. I mean look at the activities he was involved in.....trying to set up a street race....video humiliating someone.....wouldnt back away from their car when asked to quit taping. I mean if you are gonna be a douche anyway.....whats a little smack to calm her down. Sounds like a GREAT time for the whole family.

your a dumb ass. man..lol...anyone bitching out should be video taped

Incontt
05-01-2009, 02:44 PM
She pulled an unknown metallic object at one point which we later identified as a socket wrench. It could have easily been a switch blade, or something that could have taken Bstones life in one swing of the blade. She has no idea how lucky her and her boyfriend were to walk out of there unhurt because of her actions. If bstone had of seen that in her hand and not known what it was, he could have laid her ass out and that would have been all she wrote.

HE has no idea how lucky HE was that it wasnt a knife or worse.....but yall were asking for it so no big deal if he woulda been stabbed or worse. Yall should go out tonight and try to goad someone else into losing their temper....sounds like a helluva rush anticipating their response.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 02:46 PM
your a dumb ass. man..lol...anyone bitching out should be video taped

you are not a dumbass...you are an intelligent responsible man that I envy. If I could just be like you.........sux to be a dumbass like myself.

The Creeper
05-01-2009, 02:49 PM
I think it is funny that ievo is acting like he has any kind of leg to stand on about what went down.

Carry on.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 02:50 PM
I think it is funny that ievo is acting like he has any kind of leg to stand on about what went down.

Carry on.

This wouldn't have been half as good, if he didn't get on here and continue to own himself.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Thacker...tru dat

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Icontt, I see where you're trying to come from......but you seriously need to stop your preaching. You were not there, and don't know the whole story.....you have this image in your head and it is WRONG.

I can't believe you keep taking their side in this matter. Quit trying to act like the damn expert on a situation YOU WERE NOT AT.

Be a grown mature man and know when to step out of a conversation.....that time is now.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Icontt, I see where you're trying to come from......but you seriously need to stop your preaching. You were not there, and don't know the whole story.....you have this image in your head and it is WRONG.

I can't believe you keep taking their side in this matter. Quit trying to act like the damn expert on a situation YOU WERE NOT AT.

Be a grown mature man and know when to step out of a conversation.....that time is now.

InconTT is a MCE nutswinger, what do you expect?

btstone
HE has no idea how lucky HE was that it wasnt a knife or worse.....but yall were asking for it so no big deal if he woulda been stabbed or worse. Yall should go out tonight and try to goad someone else into losing their temper....sounds like a helluva rush anticipating their response.

i believe i am glad i never saw a weapon waved at me. the entire crew would not have held me back...you have no idea who i am

BAD SS

Dude... He's just fucking around having some fun. :lmfao:

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Well, if I'm getting punked then I apologize to Icontt :D

He seems like a cool guy, I'm not trying to be a dick...but he is talking as if he knows the whole situation, and he doesn't.

BAD SS
05-01-2009, 03:11 PM
You've obviously never met Jerry.

He's a little... You know... :screwy:

Half a chromosome short of having Down Syndrome.

The Creeper
05-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Down syndrome FTW

Incontt
05-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Lankhoss, I am the expert!!! I was an asshat before you guys were even driving. You act like this kind of situation was a one time event that has never occured in history. A 10 year old child could see the fault here. Everyone there was at fault to a certain degree. Everyone let it escalate. How many people pulled Thacker back and said "stfu up...the dude dont want to race...lets move on" Who all asked Bstone to get the camera out of their face and quit running off at the mouth? Who asked the chic to get in the car and stfu? A grown mature man would not have been around for all that ensued. He would have taken his ass away from the situation and left all the punk kids there to do the immature shit that they do. Guess what....it will happen AGAIN!!!! Just new players. It does seem maybe one player will be there when it happens again...Thacker. He was in the smack talk when he got jawed and in the smack talk when Bstone got assaulted....so far he is a common denominator.

Lankhoss...serious question..do you have any kids?

UpSideDownDesi
05-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Edit: ^^My words, thank you.
1 Sonic meet i missed and all this shit went down lol. What i don't understand is, when iEvo said no to the runs why didn't everyone just go their own way, wasn't that enough of a answer?

Incontt
05-01-2009, 03:20 PM
i believe i am glad i never saw a weapon waved at me. the entire crew would not have held me back...you have no idea who i am

if you would have had a gun pointed at you ....she fired and then the bullet struck you...all you would have done is bled...... :lmfao:

You watched the Matrix too many times.......

BAD SS
05-01-2009, 03:22 PM
if you would have had a gun pointed at you ....she fired and then the bullet struck you...all you would have done is bled...... :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Edit: ^^My words, thank you.
1 Sonic meet i missed and all this shit went down lol. What i don't understand is, when iEvo said no to the runs why didn't everyone just go their own way, wasn't that enough of a answer?
Read his past threads.

Don't get on the shitlist, because I'll drag your ass all over the road too.

The Creeper
05-01-2009, 03:23 PM

I heard btstone dodges bullets :ninja:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 03:24 PM
I heard btstone dodges bullets :ninja:
Ievo dodged getting his ass beat somehow last night. Man deserves an award for that kind of agility.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 03:24 PM
No, I don't have any kids.

And you guys are making this black and white. "Thacker asked him to race, he said no and Thacker wouldn't leave him alone"

That's not what happened. He continued to talk shit about racing his GTO, Thacker offered to get his GTO and come back for money, his girlfriend got an attitude saying she had plenty of money. Thacker then offered multiple people to race for free....all the while this dipshit was talking all sorts of shit to Thacker.

The BIGGEST reason people are mad at iEvo was because of his girlfriend. MOST of the shit talking was being done to the asshole with the blue shirt, UNTIL iEvo's girlfriend started going apeshit on everyone.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 03:27 PM
then WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

UpSideDownDesi
05-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Read his past threads.

Don't get on the shitlist, because I'll drag your ass all over the road too.
I have read them. They are nothing but BS/Rants, just like yours. So simpy did myself a favor and moved on. "I'll drag your ass all over the road too," you got anything better to say or do? Learn to take "No" for an answer.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Why????????

It was entertaining!!!

BAD SS
05-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Why????????

It was entertaining!!!

That "entertainment" almost got someone injured or killed.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 03:33 PM
It would have been more entertaining if Bstone would have been shot and then she decided to make some more heads look like a canoe.

UpSideDownDesi
05-01-2009, 03:35 PM
No, I don't have any kids.

And you guys are making this black and white. "Thacker asked him to race, he said no and Thacker wouldn't leave him alone"

That's not what happened. He continued to talk shit about racing his GTO, Thacker offered to get his GTO and come back for money, his girlfriend got an attitude saying she had plenty of money. Thacker then offered multiple people to race for free....all the while this dipshit was talking all sorts of shit to Thacker.

The BIGGEST reason people are mad at iEvo was because of his girlfriend. MOST of the shit talking was being done to the asshole with the blue shirt, UNTIL iEvo's girlfriend started going apeshit on everyone.
If what you are saying is correct, and they were talking shit for no reason then they are at as much fault too. Not gonna over ABCD's again, but y'all were grown men there not kids, someone should have maned up walked away knowing this will turn into what it did.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 03:43 PM
I have read them. They are nothing but BS/Rants, just like yours. So simpy did myself a favor and moved on. "I'll drag your ass all over the road too," you got anything better to say or do? Learn to take "No" for an answer.
http://shrinkify.com/hqo

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 03:45 PM
That "entertainment" almost got someone injured or killed.

Because people don't know how to act.

Oh, that's right....let's just act like these types of people aren't dangerous and just be afraid of them. Let's not expose them for what they really are. Let's let them be looked at as the model citizens while people like Thacker are portrayed as the problems in society.

The reality is, these fucking punks are far more dangerous to society than Thacker or Btstone ever will be....yet because they're priveledged and pretty, most would rather take their side and shun the smarter and more civilized individuals like Thacker and Btstone.

The Creeper
05-01-2009, 03:48 PM
^^ I wish I was privileged and pretty :(

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 03:52 PM

lol.. dude, are you serious? are you really trying to say who is "better" friends with nick? LMAO OMFG GETAFUCKINGCLUE!

whats the point of befriending someone who has verbally attacked another and shown no respect towards them??? and then befriend his friends, who just sits back and laughs as their friend continues to show a lack of respect?? why would anyone with a brain subject themselves to such behavior?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 03:55 PM
lol.. dude, are you serious? are you really trying to say who is "better" friends with nick? LMAO OMFG GETAFUCKINGCLUE!

whats the point of befriending someone who has verbally attacked another and shown no respect towards them??? and then befriend his friends, who just sits back and laughs as their friend continues to show a lack of respect?? why would anyone with a brain subject themselves to such behavior?

To anyone that knows me, they know what a good person I am. My online reputation does not proceed my true life representation. I kept your boy from getting the brakes beat off himself last night. I stood up for Ievo and tried my best to calm Bstone down..... because I knew how bad of shape Ievo would have been in AND I DIDN'T WANT IEVOS MOM TO CRY.

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE MOTHERS.

The Creeper
05-01-2009, 03:56 PM
It is always about the Mothers...

Incontt
05-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Because people don't know how to act.

Oh, that's right....let's just act like these types of people aren't dangerous and just be afraid of them. Let's not expose them for what they really are. Let's let them be looked at as the model citizens while people like Thacker are portrayed as the problems in society.

The reality is, these fucking punks are far more dangerous to society than Thacker or Btstone ever will be....yet because they're priveledged and pretty, most would rather take their side and shun the smarter and more civilized individuals like Thacker and Btstone.

Thacker seems to seek out this type of person and response....
Civilized.....if he talked to your mother the way he talks to most people on the net would you still have the same opinion? Thackers avatar says he is an instigator.... you do the math. Thacker is just a male attention whore....and good at it.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 03:58 PM

Thacker disrespects people who don't deserve respect....why would I have a problem with that?

And you dumbass, I never said Nick hangs out with us more than his other friends...I said he DOES hang out with us...because someone was claiming that he'd never hang out with "our kind."

You are a really dumb person, please stop posting.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Civilized.....if he talked to your mother the way he talks to most people on the net would you still have the same opinion? Thackers avatar says he is an instigator.... you do the math. Thacker is just a male attention whore....and good at it.

My mom would think Thacker was hilarious....and unlike most of the dumb fucks on this site, she'd welcome him and accept him for who he is.

Actually I'm gonna email her and see if she'll sign up and pop in here.

Incontt
05-01-2009, 04:00 PM
"I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE MOTHERS."

lol!!! Thacker that even made the resident e-preacher laugh. You is on da fire today!!!

fisher
05-01-2009, 04:05 PM
i just want to wave a hand at my IS crew :burnout:

The Creeper
05-01-2009, 04:06 PM
i just want to wave a hand at my IS crew :burnout:

You don't come around these parts much do ya Fisher?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Instigator? You lie. I got promoted to PEACEKEEPER.

Lankhoss
05-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Oh hell, you guys got Fisher in here now....you know shit has gone WAY TOO FAR.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Oh hell, you guys got Fisher in here now....you know shit has gone WAY TOO FAR.
I "got" damned warned them! Now fisher involved, fuck!

http://www.in-control.org.uk/site/INCO/UploadedResources/confused%20black%20woman.jpg

Jason..
05-01-2009, 04:08 PM
i just want to wave a hand at my IS crew :burnout:Wait last night dosent make me part of IS does it?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Wait last night dosent make me part of IS does it?
You a mexican or a mexican't?

fisher
05-01-2009, 04:10 PM
carry on i will just lurk

fisher
05-01-2009, 04:11 PM
You don't come around these parts much do ya Fisher?

2-3 times a month

Incontt
05-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Instigator? You lie. I got promoted to PEACEKEEPER.

oh shit....you or Farrikahn.....who for foreign affairs....

Jason..
05-01-2009, 04:20 PM
You a mexican or a mexican't?Both

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Both
No one wants to be on the losing side, you know where your bread is buttered.

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 04:45 PM
I don't agree with the "way" Thacker sets his stuff up, but that certainly doesn't condone the retarded shit people do in reaction to it.

Thacker is smarter than every single person he pisses off, which makes it damned difficult for me to feel sorry for them.

LMAO @ YOU for thinking thacker is smart.... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 04:48 PM

you are def. on my A list :yes:

Ronsam2006
05-01-2009, 04:53 PM
u wernt even there so u have no say in this. go back to ur "mma training"
LOL...I didn't have to be there to see that you would be a pussy little bitch that would back out of a 12 length head start, or to see that when you got called out by Btstone that you were a pussy, you didn't do shit except hide behind your taller girlfriend.

Jason..
05-01-2009, 04:55 PM
No one wants to be on the losing side, you know where your bread is buttered.:goodjob: ..

SmackedInATL
05-01-2009, 04:56 PM
LOL...I didn't have to be there to see that you would be a pussy little bitch that would back out of a 12 length head start, or to see that when you got called out by Btstone that you were a pussy, you didn't do shit except hide behind your taller girlfriend.

LOL!

Good to put a name to a face last night bro! Nice meeting you.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
05-01-2009, 05:00 PM
LOL!

Rohan is good people. Remember how much shit Ievo gave him over 10 bucks a while back?

Ronsam2006
05-01-2009, 05:07 PM
LOL!

Same here man, nice meeting you.

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 05:23 PM
shun the smarter and more civilized individuals like Thacker and Btstone.

HOLY FUCKING WOW BATMAN!!! could you stick your head any further up thacker and bstones ass? really? i think i still see a portion of your neck... i think you could push it up a few more inches......

smart and thacker is like asian girls with nice fat asses...

GGPIS3
05-01-2009, 05:25 PM
To anyone that knows me, they know what a good person I am. My online reputation does not proceed my true life representation. I kept your boy from getting the brakes beat off himself last night. I stood up for Ievo and tried my best to calm Bstone down..... because I knew how bad of shape Ievo would have been in AND I DIDN'T WANT IEVOS MOM TO CRY.

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE MOTHERS.

being a good person will be portrayed in everything that you do... internet included. i know dustin, but i wouldn't say he's my boy.... but i would say you are an idiot if you think you're a good person.