04-30-2009, 09:44 PM
This stang is sick! Pics suck though...

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/DSCN1622.jpg?t=1241145734
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/DSCN1624.jpg?t=1241145748
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/DSCN1625.jpg?t=1241145764
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/DSCN1621.jpg?t=1241145778
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/DSCN1627.jpg?t=1241145792
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/DSCN1629.jpg?t=1241145807

This car looks so much nicer in person, and those are 22 inch wheels too....

cm7k24
04-30-2009, 09:47 PM
wheels are to big IMO

RL...
04-30-2009, 09:51 PM
wheels are to big IMO

his rotors are almost as big as your wheels....:D

and my wheels as well....

Nismo
04-30-2009, 09:54 PM
So why would you post shitty grainy photos to begin with?

RL...
04-30-2009, 10:00 PM
So why would you post shitty grainy photos to begin with?

Look douchebag, I'm not a photographer. This is a nice ass car, and I thought I would share since it's rare. If you don't like the pic then GTFO.

:cheers:

sTeadFasT
04-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Since when was a Mustang a Shelby?

Homer Simpson
04-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Its ok.

Wheels need to be smaller and more meat needed on the sidewalls.

And, I don't know much bout these cars, but those autozone style fogs are ugly.

Cool Cat Racing
04-30-2009, 10:04 PM
So its owned by a black man. I swear I'm about tired of every black person I see having to put either the Cadillac side vents or Buick portholes on their car no matter what it is. Is saw a Mercedes with portholes the other day, but only on one side, and wanted to drag the dip shit out and beat him for such blasphemy. The Shelby is a nice car but that one is pretty riced out.

mike's02ls1
04-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Not even a real Shelby just a GT....

sTeadFasT
So its owned by a black man. I swear I'm about tired of every black person I see having to put either the Cadillac side vents or Buick portholes on their car no matter what it is. Is saw a Mercedes with portholes the other day, but only on one side, and wanted to drag the dip shit out and beat him for such blasphemy. The Shelby is a nice car but that one is pretty riced out.

Yeah I definitally agree. Such a nice car put into the wrong hands.

BITCHING
THATS A BAD A#S CAR

03RCode
04-30-2009, 10:13 PM

Just because its not a GT500 doesn't mean its not a Shelby. That is indeed in fact a Shelby. Shelby made a smaller package car, known as the "Shelby GT" as well. Comes factory with a CAI, axle back exhaust, 3.73 gear, short throw shifter, and the shelby wing/badging/facia.

But that car is far from nice. 22" wheels are unnecessary, as are the side vents, and the wal mart fogs up front.

RL...
04-30-2009, 10:13 PM

Are you sure, I think it is but I could be wrong, I do not know much about these cars...

here's a pic of a an 06 shelby gt
http://www.byzan.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/2007-ford-mustang-shelby-gt-2.jpg

RL...
04-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Just because its not a GT500 doesn't mean its not a Shelby. That is indeed in fact a Shelby. Shelby made a smaller package car, known as the "Shelby GT" as well. Comes factory with a CAI, axle back exhaust, 3.73 gear, short throw shifter, and the shelby wing/badging/facia.

But that car is far from nice. 22" wheels are unnecessary, as are the side vents, and the wal mart fogs up front.

The fogs def need to go, as well as the side vents...The mustang is a big car, I think the wheels actually suit it....

Black4DrEK
04-30-2009, 10:16 PM
:no: its not a shelby just a stang

and :sicks: on the rims and vents and the WHOLE FVCKIN CAR!

Maniacc
04-30-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't know what's more pathetic.

That Pusstang or the fact that Nissantun3r thinks it's soo badass. I'm leaning more towards Nissantuner's homosexuality.

sagarchahal
04-30-2009, 10:18 PM
I know whose car it is hes not black hes indian...and it is a shelby

03RCode
04-30-2009, 10:19 PM
:no: its not a shelby just a stang

and :sicks: on the rims and vents and the WHOLE FVCKIN CAR!

ATTN:

IT IS A SHELBY.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/car-of-the-year-2008-ford-shelby-gt.html

BKgen®
04-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Nice wheels.

and by "nice" i mean fucking disgustingly hideous.

Black4DrEK
04-30-2009, 10:30 PM
STILL SUCKS!!

Cool Cat Racing
04-30-2009, 10:32 PM
I know whose car it is hes not black hes indian...and it is a shelby
Does he know he's not black?

Black4DrEK
04-30-2009, 10:33 PM
^ LOL

BobbyFresco
04-30-2009, 10:44 PM

Could you please, please, please just be............ a little more ignorant?:rolleyes:

It just HAS to be a black person's car because you have come to that conclusion based on , exclusively, your own generalities and sterotypical bullshit.

Terror
04-30-2009, 10:46 PM
Idk, being a S197 owner myself, the CAR itself is cool, but its all blinged the fuck out, looks retarded. 20''s maximum IMO

Black4DrEK
04-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Could you please, please, please just be............ a little more ignorant?:rolleyes:

It just HAS to be a black person's car because you have come to that conclusion based on , exclusively, your own generalities and sterotypical bullshit.

I dont think you can get any ignorant than that!! :no:

Some of these guys on here just kill me!!

1SICKLEX
I love it

pbstarr1

Dude:wtf: !!! How do you know if a black guy own this car? :???: It could be anyones car, and what make you think EVERY Black Person put side vents on their cars? Dude just stop being tired of someone else's car, as long as you are not driving it, it dosen't matter. Have a bless day!!

IMPORTchic
04-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Maybe its just because I am a lil country girl but uhh.....those wheels.....FTL. WAY too blingy and large IMO.

And whether it is a shelby or not..I have no clue...either way..it's still domestic and it's still a mustake!:taun:

:eek: .............*runs*

Cool Cat Racing
04-30-2009, 10:50 PM

Stereotypes come about because of reality. Have you ever seen a car with portholes that wasn't a buick or one with the Caddy vent the wasn't a Cadillac and a white guy was driving it? Have you seen many mural painted trucks with every autozone accessory on them without a Mexican driving it? Yes it may be a stereotype but its true. It has nothing to do with ignorance or even being racist, just very simply observations. Certain cultures tend to do cars in certain ways and you would have to be ignorant to not see/understand it.

Cool Cat Racing
04-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Dude:wtf: !!! How do you know if a black guy own this car? :???: It could be anyones car, and what make you think EVERY Black Person put side vents on their cars? Dude just stop being tired of someone else's car, as long as you are not driving it, it dosen't matter. Have a bless day!!
See my previous post, its simple observations.

mike's02ls1
04-30-2009, 10:53 PM

Ok over priced GT....

pbstarr1
04-30-2009, 10:53 PM
Stereotypes come about because of reality. Have you ever seen a car with portholes that wasn't a buick or one with the Caddy vent the wasn't a Cadillac and a white guy was driving it? Have you seen many mural painted trucks with every autozone accessory on them without a Mexican driving it? Yes it may be a stereotype but its true. It has nothing to do with ignorance or even being racist, just very simply observations. Certain cultures tend to do cars in certain ways and you would have to be ignorant to not see/understand it.

Cultures are blending in with others now and days so you never know who is who or what is what.

Black4DrEK
04-30-2009, 10:54 PM
^^ MotherFVCKER iv seen cars at dealerships that have those dumbass vent holes...

EVERYBODY has there own taste either BLACK WHITE BLUE whatever that hell your skin color is!!

you ARE making it a IGNORANT comment!

JITB
04-30-2009, 10:59 PM
some of the best lookin cars on IA are owned by black people...lol that always makes me lol.. and none of them have side vents... :goodjob:

Cool Cat Racing
04-30-2009, 11:02 PM
The new ones at dealerships are Buicks or Cadillacs. Call it what you want, look around you and see who puts them on cars they don't belong on. Count how many aren't black and then tell me its ignorant. So far we have one out of countless thousands. Just because I make a generalization doesn't mean its ignorant or untrue. Its become so PC to think any general comment about a particular race is ignorant but that in itself is ignorant because you chose not to look at the broader trend that causes the generalization in the first place. Its not ignorant or racist, its an observation that anyone who can see past color can make for themselves. I can freely comment on what I see because I don't give 2 shits about what color a persons skin is or background some one comes from. And I'm in no way saying that every black person really is putting them on their car, I meant every car I see is driven by a black person. I think they're ugly even on Caddys and Buicks because it doesn't fit the car at all, its just a plastic add on. It fits even worse on the other cars because it has no place at all on them. Its no different than someone putting 24's on a Caprice and painting it with Sprite colors, or M&M's. I've yet to see anyone but black guys driving those cars and I travel quite a bit. Anyone can do a car well, and what is considered as good varies from person to person but no one in here can deny that certain looks correspond to certain cultures.

BobbyFresco
04-30-2009, 11:03 PM

1. I made no mention of you being racist. Ignorant, yes. Racist, no.
2. Tacky shit knows no bounds, whether it be color or gender. I've seen just as many janked out cars of all makes and models driven by whites as their counterparts. Futhermore, the issue of asthetics is subjective from one person to another....
3. Stereotypes exist for two crucial reasons: those that perpetuate and those who make them part of their way of thinking. That being said, you are just as ignorant as those who you are calling into question for, what I presume, is your viewpoint on how black people as a whole mod their cars.

BobbyFresco
04-30-2009, 11:04 PM
^^ MotherFVCKER iv seen cars at dealerships that have those dumbass vent holes...

EVERYBODY has there own taste either BLACK WHITE BLUE whatever that hell your skin color is!!

you ARE making it a IGNORANT comment!

I agree with what you're saying but let's try to keep this conversation civil.

Black4DrEK
04-30-2009, 11:07 PM
I mostly see vents on chevy and dodge or chrysler

And driven by ALL races and creed!

Cool Cat Racing
04-30-2009, 11:09 PM
1. I made no mention of you being racist. Ignorant, yes. Racist, no.
2. Tacky shit knows no bounds, whether it be color or gender. I've seen just as many janked out cars of all makes and models driven by whites as their counterparts. Futhermore, the issue of asthetics is subjective from one person to another....
3. Stereotypes exist for two crucial reasons: those that perpetuate and those who make them part of their way of thinking. That being said, you are just as ignorant as those who you are calling into question for, what I presume, is your viewpoint on how black people as a whole mod their cars.
Yes tacky shit knows no bounds. I was speaking of the side vents only, lets not read more into what I said. I'm also not saying that all black people mod their cars the same. But it is quite clear that certain things 99% of the time is done by certain cultures.

BobbyFresco
The new ones at dealerships are Buicks or Cadillacs. Call it what you want, look around you and see who puts them on cars they don't belong on. Count how many aren't black and then tell me its ignorant. So far we have one out of countless thousands. Just because I make a generalization doesn't mean its ignorant or untrue. Its become so PC to think any general comment about a particular race is ignorant but that in itself is ignorant because you chose not to look at the broader trend that causes the generalization in the first place. Its not ignorant or racist, its an observation that anyone who can see past color can make for themselves. I can freely comment on what I see because I don't give 2 shits about what color a persons skin is or background some one comes from.

You're saying that skin color is not an issue but yet that is the basis behind your argument, if you will....You're contradicting yourself and that's not hard to see....

If skin color doesn't matter, according to you, then why did you have to, very blatanly I might add, label the owner as being black ?

If color wasn't an issue, wouldn't the more appropriate observation have been that the person who owned the car has no taste....without placing emphasis on race?

Cool Cat Racing
I mostly see vents on chevy and dodge or chrysler

And driven by ALL races and creed!
Come down here to Macon and you will see them on everything, there is no boundaries.

Oz10
04-30-2009, 11:17 PM
bet it won't do a burn out

Black4DrEK
04-30-2009, 11:19 PM
You're saying that skin color is not an issue but yet that is the basis behind your argument, if you will....You're contradicting yourself and that's not hard to see....

If skin color doesn't matter, according to you, then why did you have to, very blatanly I might add, label the owner as being black ?

If color wasn't an issue, wouldn't the more appropriate observation have been that the person who owned the car has no taste....without placing emphasis on race?

^x2:thinking:

pbstarr1
04-30-2009, 11:24 PM

Perfect point!!!:goodjob: :goodjob:

pbstarr1
04-30-2009, 11:26 PM
bet it won't do a burn out

I bet yours won't do one!!!:lmfao:

Oz10
04-30-2009, 11:38 PM
I bet yours won't do one!!!:lmfao:

NOPE! :cry:

VooDooXII
05-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Horrid pictures of an overpriced Mustang.

If you want to spend a lot on a 'Stang...do it properly.

http://www.08mustang.com/images/shelby/2008_mustang_shelby_gt500kr.jpg

Thighs
05-01-2009, 12:31 AM
DAMN look at the e30 :)

LongLiveH2b
05-01-2009, 12:39 AM
nice find

RL...
05-01-2009, 12:58 AM
The new ones at dealerships are Buicks or Cadillacs. Call it what you want, look around you and see who puts them on cars they don't belong on. Count how many aren't black and then tell me its ignorant. So far we have one out of countless thousands. Just because I make a generalization doesn't mean its ignorant or untrue. Its become so PC to think any general comment about a particular race is ignorant but that in itself is ignorant because you chose not to look at the broader trend that causes the generalization in the first place. Its not ignorant or racist, its an observation that anyone who can see past color can make for themselves. I can freely comment on what I see because I don't give 2 shits about what color a persons skin is or background some one comes from. And I'm in no way saying that every black person really is putting them on their car, I meant every car I see is driven by a black person. I think they're ugly even on Caddys and Buicks because it doesn't fit the car at all, its just a plastic add on. It fits even worse on the other cars because it has no place at all on them. Its no different than someone putting 24's on a Caprice and painting it with Sprite colors, or M&M's. I've yet to see anyone but black guys driving those cars and I travel quite a bit. Anyone can do a car well, and what is considered as good varies from person to person but no one in here can deny that certain looks correspond to certain cultures.

I disagree.

RL...
05-01-2009, 01:02 AM
Horrid pictures of an overpriced Mustang.

If you want to spend a lot on a 'Stang...do it properly.

http://www.08mustang.com/images/shelby/2008_mustang_shelby_gt500kr.jpg

True....But not everyone can afford the top of the line model.

But as far as domestics go, you could buy a c6 for the price of that stang, and I think vettes are far better cars.

Humphrizzle
05-01-2009, 01:14 AM
pics make me mad.

if you cant take a picture, dont post it up online.

VooDooXII
05-01-2009, 01:32 AM
True....But not everyone can afford the top of the line model.

But as far as domestics go, you could buy a c6 for the price of that stang, and I think vettes are far better cars.

Didn't think about that when I posted the KR...haha. I just think it's too much money for the lower model Shelby when there just isn't enough over the standard Mustang GT to warrant such a price.

I can understand Mustang fanatics, but couldn't you make something cooler and more personal with the cash savings?

Oh well...it's got the Shelby name and a limited production run (I think). Value is what I'm talkin' about.

Take two of these and walk it out. :D

Frög
05-01-2009, 02:03 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH RICE

Seriously, who the fuck would have a license plate that says "TIPSY"

Are you fucking kidding me? God damn genuis over here..

I hope he never drives with any alcohol in his system.. Not even a sip..

RL...
05-01-2009, 02:10 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH RICE

Seriously, who the fuck would have a license plate that says "TIPSY"

Are you fucking kidding me? God damn genuis over here..

I hope he never drives with any alcohol in his system.. Not even a sip..

it would be ironic if he got a dui lolol...

RL...
05-01-2009, 02:11 AM
Didn't think about that when I posted the KR...haha. I just think it's too much money for the lower model Shelby when there just isn't enough over the standard Mustang GT to warrant such a price.

I can understand Mustang fanatics, but couldn't you make something cooler and more personal with the cash savings?

Oh well...it's got the Shelby name and a limited production run (I think). Value is what I'm talkin' about.

Take two of these and walk it out. :D

I agree, I think they are overpriced too but they appeal to mustang fans and such so yeah...They are nice, though I would rather have something else

mimakiman11
05-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Must of missed it. I was parked in the same lot 4-6

GSRteg®
05-01-2009, 06:15 AM
Wheels make the car look disgusting!

Ol' Gregg
05-01-2009, 07:49 AM
hummm where are the nudes?

Brian*
05-01-2009, 07:53 AM
I have seen black, white, and Spanish people with the whole fender vents going on...
Ignorant people FTL...

Anyway, back to the Stang... It would be nice without the wheels and vents, if it was stock I would drive the F*$K out of it lol*

809KiNg
05-01-2009, 09:02 AM
why cant we just get along.... lets have a big group hug 2day at best buy on pleasant hill 5pm.... ill be waiting

pr8yr
05-01-2009, 09:10 AM
wtf. omg i see these like everyday. hahah!

Elbow
05-01-2009, 09:16 AM
It's a rental.

cwhiteboy
05-01-2009, 09:19 AM
^:lmfao:

Cool Cat Racing
05-01-2009, 09:22 AM
I'm done explaining myself. As soon as I make a clear observation about nearly all the people I see doing something I'm labeled as ignorant. My observations are not color based but I can see who is doing certain things. Their color is of no concern to me but it is used as a descriptive term. And I really don't care if you agree with my observations but here in Macon they are true. If you see a car with chrome rims way too large for it, chrome everywhere, and ugly accessories you can be 99% sure there are certain people behind the wheel.

Nemesis
05-01-2009, 09:24 AM
fuckin mustangs

Doppelgänger
05-01-2009, 09:47 AM
I agree with CCR, the ONLY cars that you see whiteys driving that have vents/portholes are the stock Buicks and Caddy's...EVERY SINGLE car that I have seen with ther generic stick-on shit is always a non-whitey driving... every single one...which also makes all of the people with fake stick-on vents complete idiots. For fuck's sake I saw someone that took the big ones and put them BEHIND the doors on a G35 for some wanna-be MR look or some shit like that...and I can tell you.. he was no whitey.

BTW.. moving this to the WTF section since it's a thread based on a non-member car and not so positive comments :goodjob:

SouthrnStyle
05-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Are you kidding rick your a idiot this car is gross you fucking ricer!

The Youngn
05-01-2009, 10:03 AM
I agree with CCR, the ONLY cars that you see whiteys driving that have vents/portholes are the stock Buicks and Caddy's...EVERY SINGLE car that I have seen with ther generic stick-on shit is always a non-whitey driving... every single one...which also makes all of the people with fake stick-on vents complete idiots. For fuck's sake I saw someone that took the big ones and put them BEHIND the doors on a G35 for some wanna-be MR look or some shit like that...and I can tell you.. he was no whitey.

BTW.. moving this to the WTF section since it's a thread based on a non-member car and not so positive comments :goodjob:
We see shit like that cuz we drive on Buford Highway from time to time. :yes:

Doppelgänger
05-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Well, if it's just a geoghaphical oddity that stick-on vents are always on a car driven by a black/spanish person , then so be it as I have nothing else to pass judgement from :)

Ol' Gregg
05-01-2009, 10:43 AM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r165/woodstockstr/20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg

rickystucker
05-01-2009, 11:11 AM
k thats my cousin tipsys car..yes thats his nick name..n it is a shelby u dumb shits..he used 2 have a viper but one of the guys from blink 182 was renting it from him n he totaled it..he bought the shelby brand new last year..he isnt black he's indian so stop all ur god damn crying about race n shit..yea his rims r big n he doesnt really give a shit cuz he gets more pussy in that car than any of u fags in ur civics..yall can hate on him as much as u want but that car cost him a good bit..n yea it may look a little riced but he didnt do anything 2 it..he bout it as is..n wat separates him from all of u is he doesnt sit on a computer n hate on other ppls cars he works his ass off everyday n then enjoys the rest of his life..n yea im not really one 2 talk cuz i drive a camry..n hell the only reason im even on this site is cuz my friend told me sum1 put up pics of my cousins car..but honestly damn u losers need a life..like im not even that close 2 him but i find it pretty funny that so many ppl can hate on his car n most of yall consider urself car experts n u cant even tell thats its a shelby..well in the words of my lil cousin..suck my cock n call me billy jean..yall r sum str8 up queers

Oz10
05-01-2009, 11:40 AM
k thats my cousin tipsys car..yes thats his nick name..n it is a shelby u dumb shits..he used 2 have a viper but one of the guys from blink 182 was renting it from him n he totaled it..he bought the shelby brand new last year..he isnt black he's indian so stop all ur god damn crying about race n shit..yea his rims r big n he doesnt really give a shit cuz he gets more pussy in that car than any of u fags in ur civics..yall can hate on him as much as u want but that car cost him a good bit..n yea it may look a little riced but he didnt do anything 2 it..he bout it as is..n wat separates him from all of u is he doesnt sit on a computer n hate on other ppls cars he works his ass off everyday n then enjoys the rest of his life..n yea im not really one 2 talk cuz i drive a camry..n hell the only reason im even on this site is cuz my friend told me sum1 put up pics of my cousins car..but honestly damn u losers need a life..like im not even that close 2 him but i find it pretty funny that so many ppl can hate on his car n most of yall consider urself car experts n u cant even tell thats its a shelby..well in the words of my lil cousin..suck my cock n call me billy jean..yall r sum str8 up queers

LOL. Quoted for posterity.

JITB
05-01-2009, 11:59 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I like the style of this post.. puts its all out there..closes up all holes..and questions.. And than finishes with homosexual references...i can tell youve done this before.

Nemesis
05-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Nice camaro

blackboi50
05-01-2009, 12:09 PM
I'm done explaining myself. As soon as I make a clear observation about nearly all the people I see doing something I'm labeled as ignorant. My observations are not color based but I can see who is doing certain things. Their color is of no concern to me but it is used as a descriptive term. And I really don't care if you agree with my observations but here in Macon they are true. If you see a car with chrome rims way too large for it, chrome everywhere, and ugly accessories you can be 99% sure there are certain people behind the wheel.

wow people still think like this in 2009??? :thinking:..

leave macon and come to ATL and tell me what u see.....1

ATL_EG
05-01-2009, 01:43 PM
hahahahahahhahahaha i had those same fogs on my 4-wheeler when i was like 12 lol

beside those and 4 inches of wheel it's not horrible

bigdare23
05-01-2009, 01:54 PM
I'll rock it

RL...
05-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Are you kidding rick your a idiot this car is gross you fucking ricer!

You're the fucking ricer you fucking maxima driver. Nissan sucks douchebag. Get a real car, and not a car who nicknamed after feminine products.

D3UC3S
05-01-2009, 02:03 PM
HAHAHAHA shitty mustang but a great comeback by mustang owners fan club. I would hate to see the type of pussy that Pep Boys puke fest pulls. He can have every one of those bitches. LOL gotta love the internet!!

Brian*
05-01-2009, 05:20 PM
suck my cock n call me billy jean..yall r sum str8 up queers

Hey, you are the one telling a bunch of dudes to suck your dick... :ninja:

But anyway, he should sell the wheels get some better looking ones and put some nice lowering springs on it and it would look sic... that's my :2cents:

Cool Cat Racing
05-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Wow, and I'm the ignorant one? You sir have just made my day, now please end yourself. And whenever I do come to Atlanta, I see the same dumb asses I see down here, but there is a larger racial diversity of idiots.

Brian*
05-01-2009, 05:33 PM
^^ Do you drift?? lol random

Frög
05-02-2009, 06:26 AM

MAN your cousin seems to really have it all.. HAHAHAH

WE are on a car site because we happen to be automobile enthusiasts..

YOU are a douche that defends a car I would hardly wipe my ass with..

OTG Signs
05-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Regardless of what that car is or isn't... it looks horrible.

1sikvic23
05-10-2009, 02:15 PM
i've seen this in person.. sounds good