PDA

View Full Version : excuse me. mercer....

Amy Kizama
04-30-2009, 04:01 PM
alright, so apparently someone told you that you were the little chihuahua on campus and you've decided that you're going to play that role to the max. Running around with your small dick hanging out, bouncing around the forum, barking and nipping @ all the peoples legs and posting things that either dont make sense or just plain fuckin suck.

let me explain something to you faggot. 1st off you're not welcome here you fuckin ricer. 2nd no one asked you to open you cock sucker in the first place. and 3rd. you know where the door is, so GTFO.

NVEOUS
04-30-2009, 04:03 PM
oh shit i think i don't have to waste my time anymore. c ya

blaknoize
04-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Was wonderin where this dude came from. Mercer'n people as if its important.

Jason..
04-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Who the fuck are you talking about?

Amy Kizama
04-30-2009, 04:19 PM
obviously you can't read to well. mercer, check around apparently he's shakin his cock around here like someone gives a damn... i'm here to shut that little premature ejaculation up.

stillaneon
04-30-2009, 04:20 PM
waits for Mercer

Jason..
04-30-2009, 04:22 PM
obviously you can't read to well. mercer, check around apparently he's shakin his cock around here like someone gives a damn... i'm here to shut that little premature ejaculation up.I can read I just cant spell very well...

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:26 PM
This will be a bitch fight.

stillaneon
04-30-2009, 04:35 PM
This will be a bitch fight.

Didn't realize that you were either of the parties involved.

Must have misread somewhere.

Amy Kizama
04-30-2009, 04:36 PM
i'm sorry, it seems someone else has stepped into the ring.... wait your turn cream puff right now i ain't got shit to say to you.

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Didn't realize that you were either of the parties involved.

Must have misread somewhere.

Weak

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:42 PM
i'm sorry, it seems someone else has stepped into the ring.... wait your turn cream puff right now i ain't got shit to say to you.

Bitch, if I chose to "step in the ring" it would have been from behind with a chair. You wouldn't even know it.

stillaneon
04-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Weak

You would know

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Oh snap. You are on a roll today.

Amy Kizama
04-30-2009, 04:47 PM
oh that was catchy and honest there "B"

we can assume since you're just.... B. that i can add anything after that right?

like B-itch. hmmm sounds good. looks like that what i'll be calling you from now on.

well.....bitch, it seems like you are the kinda a pussy whipped fag to come up on someone from behind... with a chair. cause you have no balls. thats right you're a hairy vagina with a manpon hanging out because you didn't have the sackful to stand to the plate and look it head on. but its ok, everyone has BITCH moments. don't let that get you down i'm sure @ the end of the day, a midol, change your manpon, and a back pat from mommy will make you feel like your the transvestite of the world again. :goodjob:

Jason..
04-30-2009, 04:48 PM
Crybabyies

stillaneon
04-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh snap. You are on a roll today.

Give the fuck up. Alzheimer's must prevent you from remembering the lack of status your life has.

Don't step up old man

In fact don't you have kids to take care of, or a wife that hasn't talked down to you yet.

Only you insecure, insignificant fucks, talk the trash you do online.

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:49 PM
oh that was catchy and honest there "B"

we can assume since you're just.... B. that i can add anything after that right?

like B-itch. hmmm sounds good. looks like that what i'll be calling you from now on.

well.....bitch, it seems like you are the kinda a pussy whipped fag to come up on someone from behind... with a chair. cause you have no balls. thats right you're a hairy vagina with a manpon hanging out because you didn't have the sackful to stand to the plate and look it head on. but its ok, everyone has BITCH moments. don't let that get you down i'm sure @ the end of the day, a midol, change your manpon, and a back pat from mommy will make you feel like your the transvestite of the world again. :goodjob:

Jesus fucking retread. You would think that after 2 years SOMEONE would come up with something better then "B"itch. It is such an obvious (and pathetic) attempt at humor.

What is with your children's stories? Get to the point in your posts. No one wants to read your garbage.

Amy Kizama
04-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Crybabies

you were correct in saying you can not spell. let me help ya here ^^^^

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Give the fuck up. Alzheimer's must prevent you from remembering the lack of status your life has.

Don't step up old man

In fact don't you have kids to take care of, or a wife that hasn't talked down to you yet.

Only you insecure, insignificant fucks, talk the trash you do online.

Hypocrite much?

What an idiot.

How can someone with a Neon talk shit to anyone's life status? Seriously.

stillaneon
04-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Hypocrite much?

What an idiot.

How can someone with a Neon talk shit to anyone's life status? Seriously.

Hypocritical about what?

It must be nice for your wife to let your leash out so you can run your mouth on IA.

blaknoize
Coulda swore this was about Mercer not B, B why u just show up?

Amy Kizama
Jesus fucking retread. You would think that after 2 years SOMEONE would come up with something better then "B"itch. It is such an obvious (and pathetic) attempt at humor.

What is with your children's stories? Get to the point in your posts. No one wants to read your garbage.
hmm... ok fine, add some spice to it....

BALLs on my face cause i couldn't come up with something more creative for a screen name than the letter b.

or wait better yet

Bleeding tampon is all you'll see when i type because i'm a cry baby who puts on his gangster face to act all E thug on import atlanta when we all know i'm masterbating to thoughts of one day becoming a princess like all my fairy tale books.

my posts are here for my fuckin entertainment NOT YOURS. you don't like it? do what all the rest of the fuckin n00bies do. Lace up your pumas and get to walkin faggot.

blacknoize - cause he feels like he's got something to prove, most of the time this is referred to as, small guy syndrome. However, it has been also called: attention whore, Nosey wandering fuck,and lastly PENIS ENVY

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Hypocritical about what?

It must be nice for your wife to let your leash out so you can run your mouth on IA.

Leash? You have apparently never met me in real life. I run this shit and my wife will tell you the same.

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Coulda swore this was about Mercer not B, B why u just show up?
Because "Amy" keeps writing retarded books that no one actually reads. I thought I would call him on it. Then he wanted to become famous so he figured he would fire back. Bad idea.

Amy Kizama
04-30-2009, 04:55 PM
i'm sure she will tell you the same behind that busted ass face of hers, easy there chris brown don't wanna slap a ho for puttin OJ in your wheaties now do ya?

Bloody tampon - look here fresh prince. I AM fuckin famous here, You're some little bitch who crawled outta bed this morning and attempted to bring your A game to IA. I write my mother fuckin books because it takes more than a few brain cells to write cute little responses with 4 letter works in them like yours. maybe if you took your mouth off of your girlfriends dick for a second you could dedicate more time to putting thought into your post, instead of "firing back" these annoying trivial little responses that you're so proud of. its cute though, i'll file you in the same category as half the other bitches on this site.... worthless post whore.

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:56 PM
hmm... ok fine, add some spice to it....

BALLs on my face cause i couldn't come up with something more creative for a screen name than the letter b.

or wait better yet

Bleeding tampon is all you'll see when i type because i'm a cry baby who puts on his gangster face to act all E thug on import atlanta when we all know i'm masterbating to thoughts of one day becoming a princess like all my fairy tale books.

lol

WTF?

I already made a name for myself. Seems like you are trying to follow in my footsteps. It's ok, I will guide you to the promised land.

"B"
04-30-2009, 04:57 PM
i'm sure she will tell you the same behind that busted ass face of hers, easy there chris brown don't wanna slap a ho for puttin OJ in your wheaties now do ya?
English?

I will aslo take a stab in the dark and say you have never seen my wife.

blaknoize
04-30-2009, 04:57 PM
So... 2 people are shouting off and someone else fills the void instead of the actual person in which the message was advertised to? Instigators!!

Amy Kizama
04-30-2009, 04:58 PM
more like guide me to jail there chris brown. you're name on IA floats on water about as good as the fuckin titanic :lmfao: i really do have to give you a thumbs up on your ability to actually form sentences, must have been hard growing up when everyone wonders why you actually SOUND like the speak and spell...

Amy Kizama
04-30-2009, 05:00 PM
EL OH EL @ seeing your wife. why the hell would i care what that bitch looks like. bro. you be proud of "that ass you pull cause yous a straight gangsta" and i'll be over here laughing @ you as you tie up your fubu doo rag and lace up those jordons to roll out in your pimped out ride.... xzibit wanna be aisle 3.

"B"
04-30-2009, 05:02 PM
more like guide me to jail there chris brown. you're name on IA floats on water about as good as the fuckin titanic :lmfao: i really do have to give you a thumbs up on your ability to actually form sentences, must have been hard growing up when everyone wonders why you actually SOUND like the speak and spell...

Have you formed one correct sentence in this thread? I mean, I know this is the internet and everything, but damn; the least you could do is try.

As for your pathetic attempts at e-thug humor, you are failing miserably.

By all means, though, feel free to try again.

"B"
04-30-2009, 05:05 PM
EL OH EL @ seeing your wife. why the hell would i care what that bitch looks like. bro. you be proud of "that ass you pull cause yous a straight gangsta" and i'll be over here laughing @ you as you tie up your fubu doo rag and lace up those jordons to roll out in your pimped out ride.... xzibit wanna be aisle 3.

Oh shit, that is some funny stuff. It isn't funny because it is true. It is funny because you have no idea who you are talking to. "Gangsta"? Not hardly. In fact, I don't even try to be "gangsta". I am far from black, I drive a Pathfinder, and I haven't owned a pair of Jordan's since my high school days.

And you obviously care about what she looks like with her "busted ass face and all".

Evil Goat
04-30-2009, 05:11 PM
shitty thread....and i didnt even make it to page 2...

"B"
04-30-2009, 05:12 PM
shitty thread....and i didnt even make it to page 2...

Smart man, it isn't worth it.

Amy Kizama
04-30-2009, 05:14 PM
sooo.... let me get this straight, you're best come back thus far was......oh thats right. telling me i fail, after i told you that you fail. WOW man WOW. you're the king of originality. i mean damn! i'm basking in your glory now, lemme tell you..

and as for your horse humping hermaphrodite bitch. DUDE don't make me laugh, there is beauty to someone in even the ugliest fuckers. sad to say she probably hit the fuckin branches when she fell outta that tree.

anyways, your lame comebacks, lack of originality, and over all the fact that you keep saying the same shit over and over and over has pretty much gotten boring. i'd keep waiting for someone with @ least an IQ over 12 to come and say something but it seems that the only person who was going to be any fun to fight with has left. so sadly i got stuck with chris brown the bitch beating clown here. well children i really hate to go. but i've gotten bored with this tool, but don't worry i'll be back tomorrow. look forward to it m'kay.

oh and by the way.... "b"

-i still think your a tool.
-you're bitch is still a horse humping hermaphrodite.
-you're NOT an OG.
-it might help you to be as "hard core" on the inside as you pretend to be on the outside
-you're suffering from rett syndrome it seems

oh one more thing. i still laugh when i think about you acting like a white knight standing up for your girl....ON THE FUCKIN INTERNET....WHATTA CHUMP!

"B"
04-30-2009, 05:19 PM
oh one more thing. i still laugh when i think about you acting like a white knight standing up for your girl....ON THE FUCKIN INTERNET....WHATTA CHUMP!
I didn't read the rest of your story so hopefully someone can provide cliff notes.

The funny thing is that I don't need to stick up for Shannon anywhere. I have seen her knock dudes out with one punch when we were stationed in Germany. By all means, though, feel free to come by Buffalo's Wild Wings next Monday night and say ANY of that to her face.

I don't even know why I keep responding to your lame attempts at humor. The only person laughing at them is you.

01CDMLUDER
04-30-2009, 05:38 PM
GHEY :rolleyes: