PDA

View Full Version : Religion Demons/ghosts?

ttman
04-30-2009, 02:36 PM
any of you had any supernatural/unexplained encounters?

tinkolby_25
04-30-2009, 04:28 PM
hell no nice topic, and im all for believing in demons ghosts and god if i have some proof, but its just stupid

thepolecat
04-30-2009, 04:29 PM
something keeps making me wake up in the morning with sticky in my pants.

YoTa_BoX
05-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Yes i believe in ghosts my self. I believe the house i live in is haunted!! Lots of unexplainable things happen at my house.

I live right on top of the Civil war battle ground so i think that has a lot to do with it.

NewGen33
05-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Waits for QuickDodge...

Paul
05-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Waits for QuickDodge...

loler cats :lmfao:

d1esel12
05-08-2009, 09:55 PM
shit happened to me one morning. my bed started shaking, blanket got really tight like someone was under my bed pulling so i could move. so all i could think of was to pray and after what seemed like 3 mins it stopped.. freaky ass shit.

sport_122
05-10-2009, 12:09 AM
I have seen ghosts in pics that were not there when they were taken. I have seen weird things happen in "haunted" places that didn't seem right. I believe in both. And I would rather not experience anything again.

seriousb13
05-13-2009, 01:01 AM
I have seen ghosts in pics that were not there when they were taken. I have seen weird things happen in "haunted" places that didn't seem right. I believe in both. And I would rather not experience anything again.

Would you mind explaining what you saw in the pictures and the weird things that happened in the haunted place? Not trying to be funny. I just want to imagine what you saw. :goodjob:

ttman
05-13-2009, 08:40 AM
well dam daz certainly an encounter! any1 ever watch A HAUNTING on Discover channel? freaky stuff.

shit happened to me one morning. my bed started shaking, blanket got really tight like someone was under my bed pulling so i could move. so all i could think of was to pray and after what seemed like 3 mins it stopped.. freaky ass shit.

Homer Simpson
05-13-2009, 09:21 AM

A buddy of mine had someting similar happen to him...

He said it felt as if someone was sitting on his legs so he couldn't move. He prayed and it went away. Unno..

I told him he probably lost blood flow to his legs!

MistaCee
05-13-2009, 09:24 AM

Pills will do that to ya. :D

ttman
05-13-2009, 09:53 AM
what u guys are describing, in the American version, are the demons succubus & incumbus. they are demons, of the opposite sex who seek to have "sex" with you, resulting in you having the feeling of something sitting on you as well as you being semi-conscious, trying to wake from the encounter.

in oriental cultures, they have a different name. but the results are the same, you are half awake, can't move, sometimes hear things and have the feeling an evil supernatural force is present w/you.

ttman
05-13-2009, 10:00 AM
other interesting reads:

http://www.shadowpeople.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

AirMax95
05-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Ugh.....

ISAtlanta300
05-13-2009, 12:40 PM
I've seen those shadow people before... the hooded ones. No eyes.