PDA

View Full Version : Does the IA bashing rule apply to mods of IA?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:02 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/16j4t51.jpg

Just wondering.
:thinking:

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-29-2009, 07:05 PM
OH SHIT! This ***** got called the fuck out.

I say remove his mod powers.

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 07:06 PM
Yes, remove Mach N U's mod powers! He is bashing the site he is a mod of!

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Make a poll in this thread, Thacker.

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Owned lol.

OnURleft
04-29-2009, 07:08 PM
ROFL

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 07:09 PM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n81/tessas_photos/dayum.jpg?t=1241050159

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 07:10 PM
Mach N U, you really need to take the tampon out. And cut that damn hair helmet!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:10 PM
Mach N U, you really need to take the tampon out. And cut that damn hair helmet!
you've met him before?!?!?

Oh, please make me luls with a description.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 07:21 PM
oh shitttttt

BobbyFresco
04-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Shaft and balls posting in the same thread....Cute!

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Whats even more cute is that he had his little boyfriend Smacked spy on MCE for that post...LOL...because Thacker doesnt have the balls to post on site because everyone would call him out!

TheGodfather
04-29-2009, 07:25 PM
WTF is going on here?

I thought this thacker guy was the dude everyone hated and was a huge DB?

Did I miss something?

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Also thacker please enlighten us into how i was bashing anyone. I was making fun of the decision of you becoming a SM at the expensive of you taking down your site.

Also want to know a secret...other SM's will back me up on this, i have already made that same/similiar post on this site! :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Whats even more cute is that he had his little boyfriend Smacked spy on MCE for that post...LOL...because Thacker doesnt have the balls to post on site because everyone would call him out!
The only cute thing is if you go to MCE.com and type in thacker in the search you have 4 pages of lies about me come up.... yet I've never posted there in my life.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Also thacker please enlighten us into how i was bashing anyone. I was making fun of the decision of you becoming a SM at the expensive of you taking down your site.

Also want to know a secret...other SM's will back me up on this, i have already made that same/similiar post on this site! :goodjob:
:lmfao:

don't care, I just find it funny how butthurt you are because you can't beat me from a dig.

It's just a car dude.
It's just a race dude. Lighten up preppy, it's just a brewski.
http://chuionthis.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/ac-slater.jpg

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:31 PM
The only cute thing is if you go to MCE.com and type in thacker in the search you have 4 pages of lies about me come up.... yet I've never posted there in my life.

Boy i wish you would take some screen shots of them and see just how much of lies they are. Hell i can sum MOST of them up...

"Just got banned off Its-Stock right after i called out thacker!"
"Just got banned off Its-Stock when i called Thacker out in the wifes car with the move!'

they kinda continue on from there!

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:33 PM

don't care, I just find it funny how butthurt you are because you can't beat me from a dig.

It's just a car dude.
It's just a race dude. Lighten up preppy, it's just a brewski.
http://chuionthis.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/ac-slater.jpg

I love how you get butt hurt over everyone making fun of you and your retardation. I still cant wait until headlines have your name in them with either getting arrested(which i think you secretly want to become someone's bitch in there, thats why you race night in and night out!) or that there was a major accident involving you. Do the world a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool! :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Boy i wish you would take some screen shots of them and see just how much of lies they are. Hell i can sum MOST of them up...

"Just got banned off Its-Stock right after i called out thacker!"
"Just got banned off Its-Stock when i called Thacker out in the wifes car with the move!'

they kinda continue on from there!

Crossbreed is trash, and lied about what happened with my court ordeal and also made bad comments about my GF. I will not honor that man with a race.

I am not sure anyone from MCE wants to be calling me out after all the disastrous runs that took place this weekend.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:34 PM
I love how you get butt hurt over everyone making fun of you and your retardation. I still cant wait until headlines have your name in them with either getting arrested(which i think you secretly want to become someone's bitch in there, thats why you race night in and night out!) or that there was a major accident involving you. Do the world a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool! :goodjob:

Don't be a hypocrit, I read your street racing "kill" over at MCE !

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Crossbreed is trash, and lied about what happened with my court ordeal and also made bad comments about my GF. I will not honor that man with a race.

I am not sure anyone from MCE wants to be calling me out after all the disastrous runs that took place this weekend.

THank you you finally said it! There are countless post on Its-Stock and MCE offering you the chance to come to the MCE trackday to man up to all your call-outs and theres even quotes of you declining! :goodjob:

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Don't be a hypocrit, I read your street racing "kill" over at MCE !

Yeah if you look you can also find the driver of the car posting it up over here! :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:35 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/15i9g7p.jpg

So much for not street racing Mach..

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:36 PM
THank you you finally said it! There are countless post on Its-Stock and MCE offering you the chance to come to the MCE trackday to man up to all your call-outs and theres even quotes of you declining! :goodjob:
even if I come and drag everyone of you down the track, It won't change how butthurt you get when I rub it in.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 07:36 PM

between you and Shane yall two are well known!:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

I have to give it to you two atleast yall do race and bring shit to the table!!

most people that has been in the KF are POS riccers!!!!

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 07:37 PM

Wrong again!

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:37 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/15i9g7p.jpg

So much for not street racing Mach..

Yep that race lasted all of about 15 secs on a flat empty stretch of 85, been a long time before that racing, and havent since! :goodjob:

n00bsrus
04-29-2009, 07:38 PM
thread stalking FTL....

Tech5
04-29-2009, 07:39 PM
^^^ DAYUM!!!

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:40 PM
You will have 3-4 pages of threads that contain my name and or something about me..... yet I've never even made a name for that website.

Interesting, yet how are you getting all these screen shots and knowing about threads made over a month ago! :thinking:

AnthonyF
My only question...when did thacker become unbanned? lol

-Ant.

SmackedInATL

LOL, like 01laser's disaster on a rebuild. I bet he was pissed only squeezing out a mid 11 on a brand built motor.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:41 PM
LOL, like 01laser's disaster on a rebuild. I bet he was pissed only squeezing out a mid 11 on a brand built motor.

wow I heard it was bad... but that bad? DAMN

n00bsrus
04-29-2009, 07:42 PM

wasn't sure there was any disastrous runs over the weekend.... at the MCE meet??? i'm confused lol. i coulda swore everyone was all good all weekend long... perhaps i was just too drunk?? lol

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:43 PM
yeah that disastrous run was damon breaking his stock input shaft on the first launch.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:43 PM
wasn't sure there was any disastrous runs over the weekend.... at the MCE meet??? i'm confused lol. i coulda swore everyone was all good all weekend long... perhaps i was just too drunk?? lol
By disastrous I mean everyone running about half a second to 1 second slower than they expected after talking shit to me. I almost wish I had went to get some lulz in.
They blamed it all on the weather though.

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 07:44 PM
lying is ok in thackers book.....bashing a site he admittedly doesnt like isnt.....

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:45 PM
lying is ok in thackers book.....bashing a site he admittedly doesnt like isnt.....
No one lies. Stop being butthurt that everyone thinks JJSpec is a joke.
I know you and him are in tight together... but get over it.

Evil Goat
By disastrous I mean everyone running about half a second to 1 second slower than they expected after talking shit to me. I almost wish I had went to get some lulz in.
They blamed it all on the weather though.

i dont know about all that, i ran .1x slower than normal and trapped 125 twice in 5 good runs

Tech5
My only question...when did thacker become unbanned? lol

-Ant.

Doesnt matter now, he is a MOD in the KF

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:47 PM
i dont know about all that, i ran .1x slower than normal and trapped 125 twice in 5 good runs
Yea, so everyone claiming the weather was kiling them needs to find a new excuse and look at the problem between the seat and steering wheel.

n00bsrus
04-29-2009, 07:47 PM
thacker, i'd love to see you run cablebandit :) i saw a couple personal bests over the weekend, and only two cars broke, one of them being 01laser... the other was ls1formy and he didn't break... his massively awesome ls1 just blew a hold in the side of one of his headers...

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 07:48 PM
thacker, i'd love to see you run cablebandit :) i saw a couple personal bests over the weekend, and only two cars broke, one of them being 01laser... the other was ls1formy and he didn't break... his massively awesome ls1 just blew a hold in the side of one of his headers...

This is not the KF. Please leave all that in there. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
Hey thacker, take your dumbass back to the killsforum, this isn't the place for it.

Most people here do not care about this.

Evil Goat
No one lies. Stop being butthurt that everyone thinks JJSpec is a joke.
I know you and him are in tight together... but get over it.

i proved, without a shadow of a doubt, that youre a fucking worthless liar....care to prove me wrong? :rolleyes:

AnthonyF
Doesnt matter now, he is a MOD in the KF

Oh well. I still have seniority over him. So I could careless. lol.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Why would you love to see a mid 700-800 rwhp car run a low 500rwhp car ?
:???:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:50 PM
i proved, without a shadow of a doubt, that youre a fucking worthless liar....care to prove me wrong? :rolleyes:
doesn't matter that much to me, you don't have to read what I say... no one glues your eyes to the screen.

n00bsrus

for the sheer fact that i bet you won't do it. :D

ILOVEKIDDRACING
Oh well. I still have seniority over him. So I could careless. lol.

-Ant.
Seniority on a website, but not in life. We'll meet up one day and you'll apologize for all the shit talking you did.

Evil Goat

thought you made low 600's?

Tech5
OMG people chill out, thacker is back get over it...Why can't yall just say welcome back or even welcome back and your stay reflects on how you act or something like that... But this BS about this and that just everyone needs to get over it. Its in the past!

I know thacker from awhile back and he is a GOOD guy but knows what his car can or can't do more then most on this site that claims their civic is a 12 sec car.

Thacker man , wish you the best of luck on here sorry for most treating like dirt , just keep your cool and it will die down.... bring more HD VIDS to this site and Ill be happy!

i love them!!!

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:51 PM
OMG people chill out, thacker is back get over it...Why can't yall just say welcome back or even welcome back and your stay reflects on how you act or something like that... But this BS about this and that just everyone needs to get over it. Its in the past!

I know thacker from awhile back and he is a GOOD guy but knows what his car can or can't do more then most on this site that claims their civic is a 12 sec car.

Thacker man , wish you the best of luck on here sorry for most treating like dirt , just keep your cool and it will die down.... bring more HD VIDS to this site and Ill be happy!

i love them!!!

News Flash some of us tried that and he still spit in our faces! :goodjob:

TheGodfather
04-29-2009, 07:51 PM
GO BACK TO THE FUCKING KILLSFORUM!

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Seniority on a website, but not in life. We'll meet up one day and you'll apologize for all the shit talking you did.

LOLOLZ. :lmfao::lmfao: Have you ever thought about doing stand-up?

Please...I know you think this one line is how you live and breathe...

"i live my life at a quarter mile at a time.........."

That's all you care about. You're a joke. Get a life. You think you're a bad ass b/c you street race? HA! Pathetic.

-Ant.

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 07:52 PM
doesn't matter that much to me, you don't have to read what I say... no one glues your eyes to the screen.

exactly what i thought....why dont you man up and just admit you're wrong....

besides....when you type in importatlanta.com on your site doesnt it default it to say gheysite.com?

moron...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:53 PM
http://www.thedevilsavocado.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/crying1.jpg
You tried to be a two face kid, you acted like a hard ass and made sure I knew my place earlier today..... and then you found out I was a mod and started crying on all the other forums you post on that know about me.

Keep pitching a fit, I am laughing while you are crying. I love racing, and I want this site to do well..... all you ever did was want to flex your E dick.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:53 PM
exactly what i thought....why dont you man up and just admit you're wrong....

besides....when you type in importatlanta.com on your site doesnt it default it to say gheysite.com?

moron...
Nope.
Infact pretty soon my site will redirect to the killsforum.

81911SC
04-29-2009, 07:54 PM
O hey guys

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:54 PM
LOLOLZ. :lmfao::lmfao: Have you ever thought about doing stand-up?

Please...I know you think this one line is how you live and breathe...

"i live my life at a quarter mile at a time.........."

That's all you care about. You're a joke. Get a life. You think you're a bad ass b/c you street race? HA! Pathetic.

-Ant.

Who said I am a bad ass? I handle my business being a wheel and you handle yours behind a keyboard. You are the reason the killsforum died in the first place.... everything that was said that you didn't like you edited, moved, deleted or closed. Have you ever thought about being a police officer?

MachNU
04-29-2009, 07:56 PM
http://www.thedevilsavocado.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/crying1.jpg
You tried to be a two face kid, you acted like a hard ass and made sure I knew my place earlier today..... and then you found out I was a mod and started crying on all the other forums you post on that know about me.

Keep pitching a fit, I am laughing while you are crying. I love racing, and I want this site to do well..... all you ever did was want to flex your E dick.

and again a swing and a miss. I knew about you becoming a mod before the thread was made. Remember there is a section you cant see. :goodjob:

Also unlike you i can swallow my pride and like i said give you the benefit of the doubt, and so far your proving what we all have been saying, your going to fail at this just like you have at life.

Heres a question for you thacker you make fun of this site so much yet you would give up your site just to be back and be a mod? Interesting!

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Nope.
Infact pretty soon my site will redirect to the killsforum.

i know for a fact it did, this is a funny turn of events though

Tech5
04-29-2009, 07:57 PM

maybe its the way you came off... For real though on a serious note..If you was hanging out with thacker an lets say something happen to your car say a flat tire even though he hates fords he would help you out!

i know this from the past when I was heading down to race in my cobra and he stop to try and help awhile back!!! But that's just me, internet isn't serious bussiness and those that treat it like it is , well shit like this happens!

Just let shit go and ignore the dumb asses and everyone just learn to get along. If you want to act like kids go back to school . I thought everyone on this site post to be 18+ but sounds like its been kids on here bitching because someone took thier attention. Either way I am just stating that thacker is more then welcome to be on this site just like everyone else is. If he fuks this up I assure you he will not be back on. Thacker is someone I know and would hang out with .He does talk shitt on here and sometimes in person but thats just him, I mean most men in the world all talk shitt in one point or another!

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Who said I am a bad ass? I handle my business being a wheel and you handle yours behind a keyboard. You are the reason the killsforum died in the first place.... everything that was said that you didn't like you edited, moved, deleted or closed. Have you ever thought about being a police officer?

Being a wheel? Who talks like that? I didn't know this was the 80's. I thought handling business was actually having a job, paying mortgages, bills, etc... I didn't know it was about acting like you were 16 and racing on public roads.

Nothing was said to me on KF> You would call out my PICK UP TRUCK with your 400+hp Camaro or GTO. LOLOL You're an idiot. :lmfao::lmfao:

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:58 PM
and again a swing and a miss. I knew about you becoming a mod before the thread was made. Remember there is a section you cant see. :goodjob:

Also unlike you i can swallow my pride and like i said give you the benefit of the doubt, and so far your proving what we all have been saying, your going to fail at this just like you have at life.

Heres a question for you thacker you make fun of this site so much yet you would give up your site just to be back and be a mod? Interesting!

I've never made fun of IA, I made fun of the ignorant mods (you and Anthony, Tiger ETC) that ruined the killsforum.

Paul is a businessman as I am, we understand what it takes to succeed and you guys don't really understand that. You take your "jobs" policing a forum way too seriously. The united states was built on freedom of speech and the ability to do whatever you want, when you want. If you don't like it maybe Afghanistan or Iran would fit your lifestyle better?

I will say it again, I love racing. I love drag racing. I love street racing. You guys don't.

Anthony loves driving his dads viper around and looking like a 12 year old boy.

You like flexing your E Dick and banning people that own you in threads because you are afraid to put your Machslow on the street.

I on the other hand put fans in the stands, and get shit done how it should be.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515w6z0QuvL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 07:58 PM
maybe its the way you came off... For real though on a serious note..If you was hanging out with thacker an lets say something happen to your car say a flat tire even though he hates fords he would help you out!

i know this from the past when I was heading down to race in my cobra and he stop to try and help awhile back!!! But that's just me, internet isn't serious bussiness and those that treat it like it is , well shit like this happens!

Just let shit go and ignore the dumb asses and everyone just learn to get along. If you want to act like kids go back to school . I thought everyone on this site post to be 18+ but sounds like its been kids on here bitching because someone took thier attention. Either way I am just stating that thacker is more then welcome to be on this site just like everyone else is. If he fuks this up I assure you he will not be back on. Thacker is someone I know and would hang out with .He does talk shitt on here and sometimes in person but thats just him, I mean most men in the world all talk shitt in one point or another!

LOL sorry bro, but you are biased and blinded. Continue though, it's quite humorous how you attempt to back some1 up who is this much of a dick to everyone.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Being a wheel? Who talks like that? I didn't know this was the 80's. I thought handling business was actually having a job, paying mortgages, bills, etc... I didn't know it was about acting like you were 16 and racing on public roads.

Nothing was said to me on KF> You would call out my PICK UP TRUCK with your 400+hp Camaro or GTO. LOLOL You're an idiot. :lmfao::lmfao:

-Ant.
Meant to say behind a wheel damn Iphone.

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:00 PM
I've never made fun of IA, I made fun of the ignorant mods (you and Anthony, Tiger ETC) that ruined the killsforum.

Paul is a businessman as I am, we understand what it takes to succeed and you guys don't really understand that. You take your "jobs" policing a forum way too seriously. The united states was built on freedom of speech and the ability to do whatever you want, when you want. If you don't like it maybe Afghanistan or Iran would fit your lifestyle better?

I will say it again, I love racing. I love drag racing. I love street racing. You guys don't.

You like flexing your E Dick and banning people that own you in threads because you are afraid to put your Machslow on the street.

HAHAHAAHAH Ahh...typical loser.

I LOVE driving that beast of a machine. Didn't know I looked 12. That's crazy. Thought I would have gotton pulled over more often and not as many bitches.

But what do I know? We all know you know EVERYTHING? amirite? :lmfao::screwy:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Meant to say behind a wheel damn Iphone.

Course you did, Retard.

That's how pathetic you are. You think you still need to prove people wrong even when your not on a computer. What a loser.

-Ant.

81911SC
04-29-2009, 08:01 PM
So is everyone having a good evening?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Course you did, Retard.

That's how pathetic you are. You think you still need to prove people wrong even when your not on a computer. What a loser.

-Ant.

Now now Anthony.... did you throw your pacifier on the floor again?

Let me go pick it up for you.

Here you go.

http://www.medgadget.com/archives/img/pacifier.jpg

Tech5
LOL sorry bro, but you are biased and blinded. Continue though, it's quite humorous how you attempt to back some1 up who is this much of a dick to everyone.

-Ant.

I think what has happe is bullshit but as I think about thacker coming back and is a MOD for the KF it makes since.. think about it...its been soooo dead while he has been banned! yeah maybe some peace in their but saddly that peace can cost this site money... bring thacker in to bring in the hype just makes since now... Think if this was your site what would you do .. Vote a ricer claiming a true racer an that his 12 sec 240 which is really a 17 sec car in?

or someone that gets shitt started and bring shit to the table???

n00bsrus
this whole website is http://images.bigfail.com/i/f/10/00/081.jpg

i knew there was a reason i stopped coming on here... wtf is so important about street racing??? Thacker, ya wanna get your ass whooped on the street? Head up to French Road in Detroit on a Friday night. I can assure you that every person up there could beat the ever-living sh!t out of you in the 1/4 mile. In fact, they'd be glad to.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 08:03 PM
HAHAHAAHAH Ahh...typical loser.

I LOVE driving that beast of a machine. Didn't know I looked 12. That's crazy. Thought I would have gotton pulled over more often and not as many bitches.

But what do I know? We all know you know EVERYTHING? amirite? :lmfao::screwy:

-Ant.

MachNU

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515w6z0QuvL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I love how you measure everyone by who they race. Man you really need to put down the copy of F&F1 and pick up a copy of the Real World. My main concern in life right now is my finanical being, my business, and getting house. My car and how fast it is, is no where near the top of the list. I could give two shits if my car is slower than someone elses, it doesnt make a difference one way or the other.

Dude my last words on this to you, Grow the Fuck Up! :goodjob:

n00bsrus

i'm having a wonderful evening, and yourself?

AnthonyF
Now now Anthony.... did you throw your pacifier on the floor again?

Let me go pick it up for you.

Here you go.

I will give that a 2 out of 10. Thought was there, delivery was garbage.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING

i knew there was a reason i stopped coming on here... wtf is so important about street racing??? Thacker, ya wanna get your ass whooped on the street? Head up to French Road in Detroit on a Friday night. I can assure you that every person up there could beat the ever-living sh!t out of you in the 1/4 mile. In fact, they'd be glad to.
There's always someone faster, doesn't bother me a bit.... I actually get more of a kick at the kids that take it as serious as they do.

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Shut Up Gene. :P

-Ant.

Tech5

go to hell and get the fuk out!

Evil Goat

this was a great post....

just kidding.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
I will give that a 2 out of 10. Thought was there, delivery was garbage.

-Ant.

Admit you ruined the killsforum.

SmackedInATL

Yep, Thacker BLED over my car last night while we were turning wrenches. He helped me with a semi-difficult job and was happy to do it.

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 08:05 PM

Detroit?? Are you fucking serious dude? GTFO.

Evil Goat

wtf? im leaving for detroit tonight....race wars, this shit is real :lmfao:

AnthonyF
:lmfao:That was it? :no: I guess when the only thing you can talk about is how you can launch, you have no intelligence to really put me in my place.

-Ant.

MachNU
04-29-2009, 08:06 PM
I think what has happe is bullshit but as I think about thacker coming back and is a MOD for the KF it makes since.. think about it...its been soooo dead while he has been banned! yeah maybe some peace in their but saddly that peace can cost this site money... bring thacker in to bring in the hype just makes since now... Think if this was your site what would you do .. Vote a ricer claiming a true racer an that his 12 sec 240 which is really a 17 sec car in?

or someone that gets shitt started and bring shit to the table???

How does a site make money? By there sponsors? How many sponsors do we have that rely on the KF's?

Tech5
Yep, Thacker BLED over my car last night while we were turning wrenches. He helped me with a semi-difficult job and was happy to do it.

Even though he hates your found on the road dead POS lol... He was their not because you was giving him head which I assure you that you did, but he is a true car guy!!!

n00bsrus
There's always someone faster, doesn't bother me a bit.... I actually get more of a kick at the kids that take it as serious as they do.

Detroit motor city doesn't fuck around. They race the streets cause there's not a million drag strips around like there are down here... except the police block of the roads for them to race up there, because they actually know how the fuck to drive. oh and give me a few months... i've got a big block camaro that'll probably make you shit yourself :D kthx babe!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 08:07 PM
How does a site make money? By there sponsors? How many sponsors do we have that rely on the KF's?

You are right, the killsforum doesn't matter at all or generate traffic for the site.

81911SC
It's a fine evening.

AnthonyF

Admit you ruined the killsforum.Please inform me on how "I" did that?

You called me out, 400+hp vs. 260hp, I agreed to a COURSE not a drag. You denied.

Same thing, but a drag, I denied.

Case closed. No race would have happened. You act like a 15 year old. Lets call out MUCH slower vehicles so I can stomp them and make my pee pee bigger.

-Ant.

Tech5

thats not the point.... KF is dead man!!!! which means most that was in the KF has left the site!! which cost post counts to die in which can lead to costing the site money, sponcers isnt the only way you make money on a site and if you think that your dead wrong

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Detroit motor city doesn't fuck around. They race the streets cause there's not a million drag strips around like there are down here... except the police block of the roads for them to race up there, because they actually know how the fuck to drive. oh and give me a few months... i've got a big block camaro that'll probably make you shit yourself :D kthx babe!
Oh noes! Not a camaro that'll make me shit myself!

SmackedInATL
Even though he hates your found on the road dead POS lol... He was their not because you was giving him head which I assure you that you did, but he is a true car guy!!!

English please.

AnthonyF

x2. Exactly. NONE of these fucking sponsors give a damn about the KF.

-Ant.

Tech5
It's a fine evening.
die!:lmfao:

n00bsrus

i'm as serious as you AREN'T about going and checking it out. ever seen evolunchbox race? he's from detroit.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
Please inform me on how "I" did that?

You called me out, 400+hp vs. 260hp, I agreed to a COURSE not a drag. You denied.

Same thing, but a drag, I denied.

Case closed. No race would have happened. You act like a 15 year old. Lets call out MUCH slower vehicles so I can stomp them and make my pee pee bigger.

-Ant.
I called out your dads viper which you brag about driving all the time.

It was kind of funny seeing the Toys for Tots meet with your dad in the passenger seat.

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 08:09 PM

oh noes.....bench racing 101

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:09 PM
English please.

read it again an again I know you will catch on sooner or later!:lmfao:

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:10 PM
thats not the point.... KF is dead man!!!! which means most that was in the KF has left the site!! which cost post counts to die in which can lead to costing the site money, sponcers isnt the only way you make money on a site and if you think that your dead wrong

there are only a handful of people that get on KF regularly. 90% is WL 9.9% everywhere else, .1% KF.

-Ant.

n00bsrus
04-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Oh noes! Not a camaro that'll make me shit myself!

the part that'll make you shit yourself is the fact that you'll be beaten by a girl:boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:11 PM
I called out your dads viper which you brag about driving all the time.

It was kind of funny seeing the Toys for Tots meet with your dad in the passenger seat.That was actually Kayfunk sweetheart. But thanks for noticing.

I was there....where were you?

-Ant.

Tech5
there are only a handful of people that get on KF regularly. 90% is WL 9.9% everywhere else, .1% KF.

-Ant.

Don't try an correct me bish!! I am trying to help bring peace to IA can you help or just keep being a dick lolol

ILOVEKIDDRACING
That was actually Kayfunk sweetheart. But thanks for noticing.

I was there....where were you?

-Ant.
:lmfao: at what a failure it was.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 08:12 PM
the part that'll make you shit yourself is the fact that you'll be beaten by a girl:boobies: :boobies: :boobies:
Keep dreaming.

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Don't try an correct me bish!! I am trying to help bring peace to IA can you help or just keep being a dick lolol

Bro, calm yo ass down. :police:

This is the WL. There is NO peace. If you weren't biased, you would see why we are this way. But you don't and I understand. But, just let it go hun.

And besides...you know what did already...:ninja:I will get you back....:cry:

-Ant.

n00bsrus
04-29-2009, 08:13 PM
haha. you don't even know wtf i have. you poor thing. :lmfao:

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:14 PM
:lmfao: at what a failure it was.

What? You truly are an idiot. With every post you make, I believe a brain cell dies in your brain.

-Ant.

n00bsrus
04-29-2009, 08:14 PM
there were brain cells?

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Who locked this?

This thread is NOT breaking ANY rules.

-Ant.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:20 PM
there were brain cells?:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

81911SC
Not I. I'm being very civil and wondering about the fine night.

Tech5
Bro, calm yo ass down. :police:

This is the WL. There is NO peace. If you weren't biased, you would see why we are this way. But you don't and I understand. But, just let it go hun.

And besides...you know what did already...:ninja:I will get you back....:cry:

-Ant.

I love you too!

BobbyFresco
04-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Not I

SmackedInATL
Who locked this?

-Ant.

Thats the problem. Too many mods here running around click happy.

Tech5
Not I. I'm being very civil and wondering about the fine night.

Listen! i mean read what i am saying!!

STFU and GTFO!

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 08:22 PM
it was me, i apologize

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Thats the problem. Too many mods here running around click happy.

Correct. I try my very best to abide by the rules. Since the WL got a face lift, anything goes. I like it. :goodjob:

-Ant.

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Who locked this?

-Ant.

I didn't lock it, but it on the verge of being moved. Later, QD.

Tech5
Correct. I try my very best to abide by the rules. Since the WL got a face lift, anything goes. I like it. :goodjob:

-Ant.

in that case You need to stfu you asshole!!!! and fix my damn threads/post like we talked about!:2up: :blah:

BobbyFresco
I'm not gonna lie...I thought about locking the thread but after consulting with a few other ppl, I left it alone....Doesn't take away from the fact that I think this shit should be in the KF, along with the other petty bullshit fighting threads that go down in there when Thacker is around.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:26 PM
I didn't lock it, but it on the verge of being moved. Later, QD.

Boooo!!!!:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

AnthonyF
I didn't lock it, but it on the verge of being moved. Later, QD.I thought about moving it to, but no sense. It's fine here.

-Ant.

quickdodge®
I think this shit should be in the KF, along with the other petty bullshit fighting threads that go down in there when Thacker is around.

It's fixing to be there. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 08:27 PM
It's fine here.

No it isn't. Later, QD.

Tech5
Agree with ANT!

AnthonyF
I'm not gonna lie...I thought about locking the thread but after consulting with a few other ppl, I left it alone....Doesn't take away from the fact that I think this shit should be in the KF, along with the other petty bullshit fighting threads that go down in there when Thacker is around.

It started out as an IA matter, then it built up to a "my car is faster than your car." I thought about moving it to KF, but nann. It's fine here. Gets new people who never go in the KF a chance to see what really goes on and then they remember why they don't come in. ~they can't handle it~

-Ant.

AnthonyF
No it isn't. Later, QD.

Yes it is.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 08:28 PM
OWNED MOTHER FUCKERS, CATCH YOU ON THE FLIPSIDE!

n00bsrus
04-29-2009, 08:28 PM
whatever, yall have a good evening. it's been nice chatting, now i'm going to get back onto my own forum :)

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 08:29 PM
mods fighting mods now.

Tech5
OWNED MOTHER FUCKERS, CATCH YOU ON THE FLIPSIDE!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
Yes it is.

-Ant.

It doesn't matter what you say, man. "Street racing" bullshit stays in the KF. Not here where it's not needed. Later, QD.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:30 PM
mods fighting mods now.

thats better then watching 2 girls an 1 cup you sick bastard lol

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:30 PM
It doesn't matter what you say, man. "Street racing" bullshit stays in the KF. Not here where it's not needed. Later, QD.

Oh shitt....QD tell him how you really feel !:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:31 PM

Dude..Please. I will come over there and eat your fucking face!

-Ant.

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 08:31 PM
mods fighting mods now.

Ant and I "fighting?" Come on, man, lolol. You've seen me "in action." That would be a massacre. Lolol. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Ant and I "e-fighting?" Come on, man, lolol. You've seen me "in action." That would be a massacre. Lolol. Later, QD.

Fixed. Don't want to give people the wrong impression 'bout you. :D

-Ant.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Ant and I "fighting?" Come on, man, lolol. You've seen me "in action." That would be a massacre. Lolol. Later, QD.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

more like a bull fighting a puppy!

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Oh shitt....QD tell him how you really feel !:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

It's no secret how I feel about that shit. It's no secret that I wish every "racer" a horrible and violent death. I used to post that all the time in the KF. Then it became a rule that no "street racing" gets talked about outside the KF and no one goes in there bashing it. It's been like that for years and it's worked just fine. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Fixed. Don't want to give people the wrong impression 'bout you. :D

-Ant.

True because I don't fight. But the "e" was like an understood "you." That's why I had it in quotes. To show it as not an actual fight fight, lolol. Later, QD.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:34 PM
It's no secret how I feel about that shit. It's no secret that I wish every "racer" a horrible and violent death. I used to post that all the time in the KF. Then it became a rule that no "street racing" gets talked about outside the KF and no one goes in there bashing it. It's been like that for years and it's worked just fine. Later, QD.

I was more trying to get a laugh not turn it into a debate...But I understand and you are more then welcome to move this if that is what is needed... BTW eat shitt QD...lol I kid

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:35 PM
True because I don't fight. But the "e" was like an understood "you." That's why I had it in quotes. To show it as not an actual fight fight, lolol. Later, QD.

pussy lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Backing down from ANT where is your balls man lol

j/k

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Well QD, sorry to bring you such bad news, but the only racing that was talked about in THIS thread was on a track. I brought up the fact of being on a street, but no races were spoken of that had to do with racing on a street. SO, we have only discussed cars breaking on...where...TRACK. Pay attention next time.

-Ant.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Well QD, sorry to bring you such bad news, but the only racing that was talked about in THIS thread was on a track. I brought up the fact of being on a street, but no races were spoken of that had to do with racing on a street. SO, we have only discussed cars breaking on...where...TRACK. Pay attention next time.

-Ant.

Oh shitt here we go.......................

IndianStig
04-29-2009, 08:37 PM
ThackerSS is a mod?

AnthonyF
pussy lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Backing down from ANT where is your balls man lol

j/k

Who knows who cares. He'll neg rep me like he always does, then come back with "i don't hate you man"

It's fucking bullshit, especially when he used to PM me every damn day about threads and shit and I ALWAYS helped out. Oh well. Live and ya learn.

-Ant.

81911SC
ThackerSS is a mod?Not much longer.

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 08:38 PM

-Ant.

Actually I did and I caught several references (not from you) of racing illegally. Remember. I'm not the idiot here. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
Oh shitt here we go.......................

No, I just back my KF members up. I thoroughly think out shit before closing, moving, etc... This doesn't need to be moved.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
It's awesome how Thacker creates a thread, instigates shit, and then vanishes....Pure psychological manipulation.....and he's good at it.

It has been said before and I'll say it again....Don't give him the attention he craves and eventually he will cease to be noticed...

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:39 PM
ThackerSS is a mod?

of the KF.

-Ant.

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Who knows who cares. He'll neg rep me like he always does, then come back with "i don't hate you man"

It's fucking bullshit, especially when he used to PM me every damn day about threads and shit and I ALWAYS helped out. Oh well. Live and ya learn.

-Ant.

You still crying about that shit. I never really negged you unless you were showing your bitch side. It's just lately you've been doing that so often I've had to spread the wealth before I could rep you again. You're a pansy aren't you? Crying not once, but multiple times over the same goddamn reps? Later, QD.

Tech5
Ant i luv you too...No homo!

Evil Goat
of the KF.

-Ant.

maybe you should check the kf.....

Lankhoss
HAI GUYZ! Wutz goin on in hur?

quickdodge®
This doesn't need to be moved.

It actually needs to be moved, locked or deleted. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 08:41 PM
stop arguing about what needs to be done and do it....

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:42 PM
for real!!!!

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 08:43 PM
for real!!!!

yuh...we should be mods already....

AnthonyF
You still crying about that shit. I never really negged you unless you were showing your bitch side. It's just lately you've been doing that so often I've had to spread the wealth before I could rep you again. You're a pansy aren't you? Crying not once, but multiple times over the same goddamn reps? Later, QD.

Grabbing tissue for invisible tear...hang on...

No. I just find it hilarious. You negged me for going to jail. :lmfao::lmfao: I found it humorous.

Did you know, negged, isn't a word? Crazy. You've been misspelling that shit FO EVA!

-Ant.

AnthonyF
Ant i luv you too...No homo!pick a day you wanna go riding bro montana.

-Ant.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:44 PM
yuh...we should be mods already....
agree!!!!

its in the works lol

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:44 PM
pick a day you wanna go riding bro montana.

-Ant.

I got my new bike!!!

08 gsxr1000 all black!!!

so I am selling the zx10 if you know anyone!

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:47 PM
possibly, lemme know a price. I'll pass it along.

-Ant.

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 08:48 PM
No. I just find it hilarious. You negged me for going to jail. :lmfao::lmfao: I found it humorous.

But you see, you only bring it up when you're trying to prove some negative point about me...which of course, never works. You use it as a crutch to try to show the masses that I'm bad. Hail I forget about that until you bring it up. See I don't keep up with pointless stuff like you do. That's the past to me. If you don't want to move on, then don't. Keep sweating the reps and do you.

Did you know, negged, isn't a word? Crazy. You've been misspelling that shit FO EVA!

Did you know that it isn't a word? If so, then you know I knew. Later, QD.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:50 PM
ok yall two calm the fuk down!!!

SmackedInATL
Damn I get sick of reading QD's posts.

AnthonyF
Did you know that it isn't a word? If so, then you know I knew. Later, QD.That made me laugh. Dunno why. But it was funny.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:51 PM
ok yall two calm the fuk down!!!

....we ARE calm.

-Ant.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:51 PM
That made me laugh. Dunno why. But it was funny.

-Ant.

Because while he was typing it he was looking at your picture lol:lmfao:

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Because while he was typing it he was looking at your picture lol:lmfao:I hates you so hard. lol. Maybe cus I am exhausted, riding a bike wears your ass out. Not used to it. Maybe I am just getting old.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
04-29-2009, 08:55 PM

If that's the case, the solution is quite simple.

Log off.
Don't log back on.

Easy enough, right?

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:56 PM
I hates you so hard. lol. Maybe cus I am exhausted,I know Kris riding a strap- on wears my ass out. Not used to it. Maybe I am just getting old.

-Ant.

sure it does but Ill take your word for it!:lmfao: :lmfao:

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 08:59 PM
You must be really bored

-Ant.

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 09:00 PM
Wha Da Fuk?

-Ant.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 09:00 PM
lol...

Tech5
04-29-2009, 09:01 PM
BTW I luv my new sig!!!!!:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
04-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Y'all are some sig stealing sum'bitches...Lmao.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 09:03 PM
hahahahah!

quickdodge®

+79. Later, QD.

Tech5
+79. Later, QD.
wheres mine hoe!:lmfao:

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Josh-looks cooler now.

-Ant.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Josh-looks cooler now.

-Ant.

yes I do's lol

willum14pb
04-29-2009, 09:23 PM
IA went tot he shitter the minute Mach "N" U became a moderator. When inbreds like him have power on a site it just means damnation for everyone.

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 09:29 PM
this thread reeks of IA not being under control...

Echonova
04-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Evil Goat for Mayor.

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 09:39 PM
fuh reals....there should be a thread titled....

"welcome new superadmins v. echo, teh evil, and techfizzle"

BAD SS
04-29-2009, 09:39 PM
:lmfao:..

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 09:44 PM
fuh reals....there should be a thread titled....

"welcome new superadmins v. echo, teh evil, and techfizzle"

I'd want to be on your team. Later, QD.

Echonova
04-29-2009, 09:59 PM
I'd want to be on your team. Later, QD.Why didn't you say so untill now?

Welcome to the Legion of Doom. You can have the corner office overlooking the park.

browningboy7
04-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Why didn't you say so untill now?

Welcome to the Legion of Doom. You can have the corner office overlooking the park.

I just watched your sig. for like ten minutes waiting on the fucker to do something besides shake his head...fml.:no:

Echonova
04-29-2009, 10:10 PM
I just watched your sig. for like ten minutes waiting on the fucker to do something besides shake his head...fml.:no:The FTL in this situation is you watching for ten minutes. After 2 or 3... maybe even five most folks would have figured it out... But nooooo you had to go the distance and set the record at ten.;)

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 10:11 PM
good point

BKgen®
04-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Bunch of old farts up in here...

Echonova
04-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Bunch of old farts up in here...We may be old but...

err...

our insurance rates are lower than yours!!!!!

Evil Goat
04-29-2009, 10:15 PM
Bunch of old farts up in here...

:(

BKgen®
04-29-2009, 10:16 PM
We may be old but...

err...

our insurance rates are lower than yours!!!!!

*sigh*

I know.

FML

NewGen33
04-29-2009, 10:30 PM
I did not see this one coming :thinking:

Echonova
04-29-2009, 10:31 PM
I just watched your sig. for like ten minutes waiting on the fucker to do something besides shake his head...fml.:no:This one will get ya at minute 15. He suddenly moves and shoots at the screen.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/fallout_3.jpg

qwick
04-29-2009, 10:34 PM
^^^awsome game.:goodjob:

JITB
04-29-2009, 10:35 PM
This one will get ya at minute 15. He suddenly moves and shoots at the screen.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

browningboy7
04-30-2009, 01:58 PM
This one will get ya at minute 15. He suddenly moves and shoots at the screen.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:...OMG IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!:cry:

AnthonyF
04-30-2009, 02:05 PM
he never moved for me..wtf...

-Ant.

n00bsrus
04-30-2009, 03:02 PM
i see absolutely nothing was done to this thread.... great job mods! lol

Jason..
04-30-2009, 03:09 PM
i see absolutely nothing was done to this thread.... great job mods! lolX2

n00bsrus
04-30-2009, 03:10 PM
nice z btw jason..

Jason..
04-30-2009, 03:48 PM
nice z btw jason..Y thank you reps to you sir!!!

stillaneon
04-30-2009, 04:22 PM
i see absolutely nothing was done to this thread.... great job mods! lol

What exactly would you like to see done?

What would you do to fix the situation?

Jason..
04-30-2009, 04:23 PM
What exactly would you like to see done?

What would you do to fix the situation?Shawdy wanna pop bottles in the cluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub!!!!

DieselNuts
04-30-2009, 10:22 PM
the other was ls1formy and he didn't break... his massively awesome ls1 just blew a hold in the side of one of his headers...
HA! I saw that car at my buddy's house yesterday. That's a pretty sweet formula. I cant believe they tried to duct tape it... :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
04-30-2009, 11:37 PM
no, now go back to the kill section.

n00bsrus
06-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Y thank you reps to you sir!!!

i'm a girl but i'll forgive ya cause your z's nice and you gave me reps!

AnthonyF
06-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Who are you noobsurs?

-Ant.

MachNU
06-09-2009, 08:21 PM
i'm a girl but i'll forgive ya cause your z's nice and you gave me reps!

lol go back to MCE you! :lmfao: