PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Reasons the Killsforum is dead

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 03:52 PM

straight line BS is way to boring. Wouldnt want to waste my time

People that don't participate in actual racing that the killsforum was designed to do. "Straight line racing is boring, but I sure do love reading about it and putting my .02 in and don't forget.. I'll drag you all over a road course!"

well that suck thacker. i told u that i would run ur GTO not ur camaro. so bring the GTO or dont bother showin up. and YOU stop makin excuses

Little, underdeveloped hormone in balanced kids that spend their parents money in an attempt to be cool only to bitch out to the real top dogs like me. Ievo is a bitch, without a job... who begged his parents for a year to buy him his car and then when the clutch let out he had to beg his parents for a year to order him a new clutch. He refuses to dig race despite his AWD but ask him to suck a dick and he'll be on it faster than flys to shit.

http://i43.tinypic.com/rh33lv.jpg

Thacker hasn't even been on your shitty site in the last few months yet the ONLY REAL ACTION of ANY STREETRACING in YOUR FORUM involves him, or his websites activities.

I think Im rollin out to the Sonic meet tomorrow and wanted to see if you wanted to get a run or 2 in if your up there. 40 kick perhaps? lmk

Needs no explanation

And the #5 Reason the Killsforum is dead as fuck

YOU MADE LS3_KID A MODERATOR. YOU GUYS ARE NOW BEING MODERATED BY A KID WHOSE DAD PAYS FOR EVERYTHING HE OWNS, AND HASN'T EVEN PARTICIPATED IN STREET RACE IN THE PAST 2 YEARS EXCEPT WHEN HE GOT DRUG UP THE STREET BY SOME OF THE SLOWEST MEMBERS ON MY SITE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh man, It's good to be the fucking king.

:lmfao:

Amy Kizama
04-29-2009, 04:00 PM
top 5 reasons your a bitch

1) there is a hell of alot more fun than making sure your tires are properly inflated and making sure your super awesome shift points are right on key. wow, that was the most fun i could have had in under 15 seconds. gee lets line up and do it again. waste of space and time. move along.

2) gee i wish my grandma would lone me gas money too, then maybe i could afford to make it to the street races tonight, or maybe i can get my skanky and trashy girlfriend to spread her coochie for just another night while i stay @ home and masterbate with my tears knowing someone else is doing a better job pleasing her while i'm @ home turning my wrenchs in hopes that i'll keep this beater alive.

3) you assume that just because you're not here there is "nothing going on" when in reality people are racing just fine before thacker Small Stuff came over here to run his cock gobbler

4) seems like a race waiting for a bite to me, but wait thacker wasn't there it seems as though someone is gettin all anally sore because he wasn't invited to the sonic meet

5) needs no explanation, Your car is financially funded by your fuckin grandma bwhahaha come on give me a break you cry baby got sucker punched and then went and called the police and sued someone cause he couldn't knuckle up like the big kids. and the last time LS3 got in a race he got beat... it was a sad day in history for sure, i can see how all of IA should mourn his loss, as a mod he should have won. oh man it must feel good to be the king of all the cry baby bitches who come to other websites to recruit members for his failing site. ahhh fees good to be a bitch dont it.

TIGERJC
04-29-2009, 04:00 PM
hmmmm

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:01 PM
top 5 reasons your a bitch

1) there is a hell of alot more fun than making sure your tires are properly inflated and making sure your super awesome shift points are right on key. wow, that was the most fun i could have had in under 15 seconds. gee lets line up and do it again. waste of space and time. move along.

2) gee i wish my grandma would lone me gas money too, then maybe i could afford to make it to the street races tonight, or maybe i can get my skanky and trashy girlfriend to spread her coochie for just another night while i stay @ home and masterbate with my tears knowing someone else is doing a better job pleasing her while i'm @ home turning my wrenchs in hopes that i'll keep this beater alive.

3) you assume that just because you're not here there is "nothing going on" when in reality people are racing just fine before thacker Small Stuff came over here to run his cock gobbler

4) seems like a race waiting for a bite to me, but wait thacker wasn't there it seems as though someone is gettin all anally sore because he wasn't invited to the sonic meet

5) needs no explanation, Your car is financially funded by your fuckin grandma bwhahaha come on give me a break you cry baby got sucker punched and then went and called the police and sued someone cause he couldn't knuckle up like the big kids. and the last time LS3 got in a race he got beat... it was a sad day in history for sure, i can see how all of IA should mourn his loss, as a mod he should have won. oh man it must feel good to be the king of all the cry baby bitches who come to other websites to recruit members for his failing site. ahhh fees good to be a bitch dont it.

REASON #6, PEOPLE THAT DON'T EVEN RACE FEEL THE NEED TO PUT THEIR COMMENTS IN.

1civic
04-29-2009, 04:03 PM
And Thacker is right!! :doh:

On_Her_Face
Had to edit out IS.net.

Other than that your post doesn't break any rules.

matthewAPM
come on thacker...its just a automatic protege

Jason..
hmmmmx2

TIGERJC
04-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Had to edit out IS.net.

Other than that your post doesn't break any rules.
to edit it out you need to edit the thread and not the post

btstone
04-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Correction to defend myself.....your site is good.. i like it, but you arent even the fastest on your site, so how is that king? are you in the top 5? maybe top 10..lol....gotta love me thacker, im your boy...lol

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Correction to defend myself.....your site is good.. i like it, but you arent even the fastest on your site, so how is that king? are you in the top 5? maybe top 10..lol....gotta love me thacker, im your boy...lol
You are going to get drug up the street soon as your car is back.

MachNU
04-29-2009, 04:12 PM
I have a question...you call yourself king yet EVERY SINGLE MCE member that joined your site and called you out got banned? You wont race any of them, hell theres alot of people on here that you wont race, and just talk shit to because you have nothing better to when your not living off your grandmother and letting your girlf friend fuck you with her strap on! :goodjob: i figure about 10 hours before we ban you again!

btstone
04-29-2009, 04:13 PM
You are going to get drug up the street soon as your car is back.

before it was broke i offered several times, and i offered to give you the hit. yet you bitched out......so act hard now just to bitch out when it is fixed..hmmm, how ever u wanna do it is fine.

and remember. you got the hit if you need it...BIOTCH

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:14 PM
I have a question...you call yourself king yet EVERY SINGLE MCE member that joined your site and called you out got banned? You wont race any of them, hell theres alot of people on here that you wont race, and just talk shit to because you have nothing better to when your not living off your grandmother and letting your girlf friend fuck you with her strap on! :goodjob: i figure about 10 hours before we ban you again!

Did you race at MCE day? When waas the last time a video or any information about you racing was posted?

Do you really want me to post up why you are no longer a mod on the killsforum?

Amy Kizama
04-29-2009, 04:16 PM
REASON #6, PEOPLE THAT DON'T EVEN RACE FEEL THE NEED TO PUT THEIR COMMENTS IN.

and people who run their cock gobblers in public end up attracting fist in them. odd how that works... i've heard your name mentioned once or twice... mainly how you're this hard ass douche nozzle on importatlanta but then you're like a fuckin nun in public. make up your mind, whats the matter someone bitch slap you for talking like you've got a computer screen in front of you and they brought you back to reality. please bitch. i put my fuckin comments where ever the hell i like, and besides, i didn't need to post up for people to want to race me. just the way it happens then you need to drag people out to come and hang with you cause you're a pathetic waste of space riding around in your white trash ferrari. what a bitch.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:17 PM
and people who run their cock gobblers in public end up attracting fist in them. odd how that works... i've heard your name mentioned once or twice... mainly how you're this hard ass douche nozzle on importatlanta but then you're like a fuckin nun in public. make up your mind, whats the matter someone bitch slap you for talking like you've got a computer screen in front of you and they brought you back to reality. please bitch. i put my fuckin comments where ever the hell i like, and besides, i didn't need to post up for people to want to race me. just the way it happens then you need to drag people out to come and hang with you cause you're a pathetic waste of space riding around in your white trash ferrari. what a bitch.

lol.

Fucking NUN in public? No ones ever tried me, no ones ever questioned me. The only time someone felt like putting their hands on me was when I was about to beat the brakes off his boy and he blind sided me to prevent me from doing it.

btstone
04-29-2009, 04:17 PM

yes please post the story

MachNU
04-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Did you race at MCE day? When waas the last time a video or any information about you racing was posted?

Nope didnt go to the track day...did you? Even after damon said he was going to allow you in, just so that all the mce members could drag you down the 1/4 in public.

Also please do enlighten us as to why i am not a mod here anymore? Because your going to own yourself like always without anyone help!

MachNU
04-29-2009, 04:19 PM
lol.

Fucking NUN in public? No ones ever tried me, no ones ever questioned me. The only time someone felt like putting their hands on me was when I was about to beat the brakes off his boy and he blind sided me to prevent me from doing it.

And yet you got your dad to take this person to court? And you where going to beat the brakes off him? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Nope didnt go to the track day...did you? Even after damon said he was going to allow you in, just so that all the mce members could drag you down the 1/4 in public.

Also please do enlighten us as to why i am not a mod here anymore? Because your going to own yourself like always without anyone help!
3 people hit low 10's the entire weekend. As much as I would have liked to have been there to drag all the MCE guys I had prior arrangements.

iEvo
04-29-2009, 04:20 PM
thacker just talks alot of shit. he dosnt know if hes right or wong he just talks

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:20 PM
And yet you got your dad to take this person to court? And you where going to beat the brakes off him? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

My dad had nothing to do with it. My GIRLFRIEND pressed charges for the man putting his hands on her. Are you supporting someone putting their hands on my girlfriend?

As their only defense, they claimed I attacked them and the judge was going to throw them in jail for assaulting my GF, and me in Jail for assaulting them.

Do your homework, and stop reading what bitches on the internet say. I AM THE TRUTH, I AM THE LIGHT.

BAN ME IF YOU GOT THE POWER, BECAUSE YOU GOT THOSE POWERS YANKED A WHILE BACK. HOWS IT FEEL TO BE HELPLESS BITCH. I RUN THESE PARTS.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:22 PM
When did I say that was the road race car? I asked if you wanted to run that in the mountains and your ignore my question.

REASON #7 THE IA KILLSFORUM IS DEAD. RACING IN THE MOUNTAINS LOL.

MachNU
04-29-2009, 04:23 PM
My dad had nothing to do with it. My GIRLFRIEND pressed charges for the man putting his hands on her. Are you supporting someone putting their hands on my girlfriend?

As their only defense, they claimed I attacked them and the judge was going to throw them in jail for assaulting my GF, and me in Jail for assaulting them.

Do your homework, and stop reading what bitches on the internet say. I AM THE TRUTH, I AM THE LIGHT.

[B]BAN ME IF YOU GOT THE POWER, BECAUSE YOU GOT THOSE POWERS YANKED A WHILE BACK. HOWS IT FEEL TO BE HELPLESS BITCH. I RUN THESE PARTS.

BUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA knew you could do it without anyones help! Why dont you go look at the SM list there boy george! :goodjob:

Also that court story seems to change everytime, just like the status of your camaro/gto! :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:25 PM
BUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA knew you could do it without anyones help! Why dont you go look at the SM list there boy george! :goodjob:

Also that court story seems to change everytime, just like the status of your camaro/gto! :lmfao:
The court story has been the same everytime, it's nut riders like you who pass the story around thinking you've got something on me that make it change.

BAN ME TIGER. YOU HAVE FULL PERMISSION TO BAN ME. PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE THE POWER YOU LITTLE BITCH.

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 04:27 PM

You talk a lot of shit for having a built Mach1. You need to put your shit on the street.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:29 PM
You talk a lot of shit for having a built Mach1. You need to put your shit on the street.
He never will, he's wrecked that car more times than I can count and he only ran some mid 13's modded. He has no business being involved in the killsforum but he's on a power trip like an undersized cop.

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 04:30 PM
He never will, he's wrecked that car more times than I can count and he only ran some mid 13's modded. He has no business being involved in the killsforum but he's on a power trip like an undersized cop.

And how many times can he break a stock input shaft with 300rwhp???? God damn.

OnURleft
04-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Edit: I think that's Mitzu-Evo who has wrecked the Evo multiple times, not Dustin

MachNU
04-29-2009, 04:31 PM
The court story has been the same everytime, it's nut riders like you who pass the story around thinking you've got something on me that make it change.

BAN ME TIGER. YOU HAVE FULL PERMISSION TO BAN ME. PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE THE POWER YOU LITTLE BITCH.

Um....oh wait forgot you cant read. I am not tiger you dumb fuck. :goodjob:

When did i have a built mach1? stock suspension, stock tranny, stock rear end, stock gears, stock heads, with a slightly stronger block. when did that become built?

MachNU
04-29-2009, 04:32 PM
And how many times can he break a stock input shaft with 300rwhp???? God damn.

Never wreck it. And 13's modded i went to the track with a exhaust on the car, the night it got rained out. Also i have broke 3 input shafts. For people who know how to shift its pretty simple.

Lankhoss
04-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Annnnnnd, a year later and you guys are still obsessed with Thacker and still trying the SAME old insults that have never worked.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:33 PM
Never wreck it. And 13's modded i went to the track with a exhaust on the car, the night it got rained out. Also i have broke 3 input shafts. For people who know how to shift its pretty simple.
BAN ME, PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE THE POWER.

matthewAPM
04-29-2009, 04:34 PM
REASON #7 THE IA KILLSFORUM IS DEAD. RACING IN THE MOUNTAINS LOL.

well then come to Road Atlanta. I don't really care where

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:35 PM
well then come to Road Atlanta. I don't really care where
You've got nothing for me. Get back in line.

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 04:37 PM

Not with 300hp its not. Hell my stock one holds up just fine with 460hp and 11 sec passes.

You told me you had longtubes and a built shortblock.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Not with 300hp its not. Hell my stock one holds up just fine with 460hp and 11 sec passes.

doesn't matter what he has, it's still slow as fuck.

matthewAPM
04-29-2009, 04:39 PM
You've got nothing for me. Get back in line.

lulz...camaro

Jason..
04-29-2009, 04:46 PM
lol.

:lmfao:I called you a pussy to your face and you had nothing to say to me?Im just saying..

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:47 PM
I called you a pussy to your face and you had nothing to say to me?Im just saying..
You live in a trailer. Your opinion is invalid. I would mop the floor with your ass, so would Ultraz so I don't think we are the ones you want to be fucking with.

I ain't the one at least.

MachNU
04-29-2009, 04:48 PM
BAN ME, PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE THE POWER.

Okay! :goodjob:

Jason..
04-29-2009, 04:48 PM
well then come to Road Atlanta. I don't really care wherehttp://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37851508#post37851508 New rules

matthewAPM
04-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks but i can read

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 04:49 PM
I called you a pussy to your face and you had nothing to say to me?Im just saying..

So I guess you should just fight everyone that calls you a name?

Jason..
04-29-2009, 04:50 PM
You live in a trailer. Your opinion is invalid. I would mop the floor with your ass, so would Ultraz so I don't think we are the ones you want to be fucking with.

I ain't the one at least.LOl you aint got shit on me man I promise...keep running you dick sucker your still a pussy faggott.If you wanted to do shit you wouldn't have pussied out when I punked your ass out:rolleyes:

MachNU

okay so now longtubes equal a built motor...or built short block? i cant keep up with which you are talking? also you are right its not possible....OH WAIT THATS RIGHT i am on my 3rd input shaft. So i guess it is possible. maybe you just need to learn to powershift! :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
okay so now longtubes equal a built motor...or built short block? i cant keep up with which you are talking? also you are right its not possible....OH WAIT THATS RIGHT i am on my 3rd input shaft. So i guess it is possible. maybe you just need to learn to powershift! :goodjob:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thought you were a super mod ?

More like Super Bitch that can't touch me!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jason..
04-29-2009, 04:51 PM
So I guess you should just fight everyone that calls you a name?Yall act so goddamn hard but in person yall aint shit thats all im saying.GTFO Smacker if your gona side w your BF...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:51 PM
LOl you aint got shit on me man I promise...keep running you dick sucker your still a pussy faggott.If you wanted to do shit you wouldn't have pussied out when I punked your ass out:rolleyes:
LOL.

My name is JAson, I blew the motor up in my 350z and I am too broke to buy another one. I took out a loan for a new motor and it blew up too.

I try and pick fights with big mother fuckers because I am afraid people will think I am a bitch otherwise.

I also got drug down the track by Smacked in the ATL

MachNU
04-29-2009, 04:52 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thought you were a super mod ?

More like Super Bitch that can't touch me!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ah back already. Hard time logging on there for a minute? Oh thats right but i didnt have the power.

Like i said you would be able to make a fool of yourself without anyones help! :goodjob:

Jason..
04-29-2009, 04:53 PM
LOL.

My name is JAson, I blew the motor up in my 350z and I am too broke to buy another one. I took out a loan for a new motor and it blew up too.

I try and pick fights with big mother fuckers because I am afraid people will think I am a bitch otherwise.

I also got drug down the track by Smacked in the ATLPaid cash for all 3 of my motors I dint get dragged by anyone....I pick a fight with bigger people cause I am GOD.UNDERSTAND me boy.

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Yall act so goddamn hard but in person yall aint shit thats all im saying.GTFO Smacker if your gona side w your BF...

LOL, who is acting hard? Jason don't start with me. If you still have beef, just put it on the table and let it be known. Otherwise go on your merry way.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Paid cash for all 3 of my motors I dint get dragged by anyone....I pick a fight with bigger people cause I am GOD.UNDERSTAND me boy.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/jason.jpg

You sound hard as fuck, I'll admit that. But then I look at your signature and I can't help but giggle.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 04:58 PM

You sound hard as fuck, I'll admit that. But then I look at your signature and I can't help but giggle.
:lmfao:Cause I have money to buy sweet wheels on my truck?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Cause I have money to buy sweet wheels on my truck?
LOL

White trash, you've got to love them.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 05:00 PM
LOL

White trash, you've got to love them.

:lmfao:I have a suv on rims wouldnt i be a wigger or something?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 05:01 PM
I have a suv on rims wouldnt i be a wigger or something?

Jason, I pity you. I feel complete and utter pity / sorrow for you.

It sucks paying monthly on a car that doesn't even have a motor doesn't it?

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Jason, I pity you. I feel complete and utter pity / sorrow for you.

It sucks paying monthly on a car that doesn't even have a motor doesn't it?Yes it does but unlike yourself I can afford to fixand pay formy own stuff....jokes on you cockboy!!!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Yes it does but unlike yourself I can afford to fixand pay formy own stuff....jokes on you cockboy!!!
The 350z has been down how long?

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:20 PM
The 350z has been down how long?Awhile....2 motors and alot of time wasted.I had a motor 1 month after it blew unfortunatly It was piece of shit.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Awhile....2 motors and alot of time wasted.I had a motor 1 month after it blew unfortunatly It was piece of shit.
Right.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Right.Yep.Its my problume not yours pal.Good to have you bsck ive been bored.Conrats on the mod thing to.

browningboy7
04-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Yep.Its my problume not yours pal.Good to have you bsck ive been bored.Conrats on the mod thing to.

English would be fucking awesome...

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:27 PM
English would be fucking awesome...And my dick in yourmouth wouldbe awsome to..

browningboy7
04-29-2009, 06:29 PM
And my dick in yourmouth wouldbe awsome to..

Look just cuz Thacker has you all turned on with his complete fucking ownage of you. *Yea I hear you like to be the little bitch, What kind of sick fuck gets off on being dominated anyway?* Doesn't mean you need to bring your fucking blatant homo shit towards me. :gay:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:29 PM
And my dick in yourmouth wouldbe awsome to..
I phone posting FTL.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Look just cuz Thacker has you all turned on with his complete fucking ownage of you. *Yea I hear you like to be the little bitch, What kind of sick fuck gets off on being dominated anyway?* Doesn't mean you need to bring your fucking blatant homo shit towards me. :gay:Ownage not found.My motor is blowed up inmy car everyone knows this...anything else Cptn.Obvisious?

browningboy7
04-29-2009, 06:33 PM
Ownage not found.My motor is blowed up inmy car everyone knows this...anything else Cptn.Obvisious?

Well, When you finally get motor #4 running you should throw the other 3 in the trunk to get MAD DRIFTING TRACTION! ZOMGGG:no:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Ownage not found.My motor is blowed up inmy car everyone knows this...anything else Cptn.Obvisious?
Yea I have to agree, I am not the one owning you.
The bank that you pay each month for that car that you can't even drive is the one owning you.

david068513
I can't believe this shit

Jason..
Well, When you finally get motor #4 running you should throw the other 3 in the trunk to get MAD DRIFTING TRACTION! ZOMGGG:no:They wont fit in my trunk dumbass.

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Just ignore Jason, he doesn't know any better.

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 06:35 PM
lol.

:lmfao: change your story much?:thinking:

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Yea I have to agree, I am not the one owning you.
The bank that you pay each month for that car that you can't even drive is the one owning you.

:lmfao:Yea they do.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
change your story much?:thinking:
Race much?

No?

You have business in this section how?

Oh you don't?

Oh you'll be leaving now?

K.

Jason..
Just ignore Jason, he doesn't know any better.Its hard not to respond to me its like a drug.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Race much?

No?

Oh you don't?

K.No valid responce?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:41 PM
No valid responce?
Doesn't that pos iphone at least come with spell check?

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Doesn't that pos iphone at least come with spell check?I cant spell worth a shit.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:42 PM
I cant spell worth a shit.
Believe me, we know.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Believe me, we know.8----D

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:44 PM
8----D
:???:

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:45 PM
:???:Looks like ThackerSS workout session!!!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:46 PM
Looks like ThackerSS workout session!!!
Maybe you should try what I am doing, because you are looking a little on the weak side.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:47 PM
Maybe you should try what I am doing, because you are looking a little on the weak side.Put dicks in my mouth?

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 06:47 PM
God damn Jason! Give it up dude! Stop all the hate! You and stillaneon hate so much!!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:48 PM
God damn Jason! Give it up dude! Stop all the hate! You and stillaneon hate so much!!
Jason has a reason to hate, jealousy.

Stillaneon just hates because his life lacks any excitement.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:48 PM
God damn Jason! Give it up dude! Stop all the hate! You and stillaneon hate so much!!Hate what

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Jason has a reason to hate, jealousy.

Stillaneon just hates because his life lacks any excitement.Im just a cocky ass hole thats all.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Im just a cocky ass hole thats all.
Cocky is right, it would be called confidence if you could back it up.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Cocky is right, it would be called confidence if you could back it up.But I can.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 06:53 PM
But I can.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/bour3/anims/chiponshoulder.jpg

Born with a chip on your shoulder... sad really.

SmackedInATL
04-29-2009, 06:54 PM
^^^ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason..
04-29-2009, 06:54 PM

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/bour3/anims/chiponshoulder.jpg

Born with a chip on your shoulder... sad really.Poker chip

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Race much?

No?

Oh you don't?

K.doesnt look like you race on this site much either?

have more shit to talk?

make any more friends?

make any more enemeies?

think your a badass now because your a KF mod?:lmfao:
do i care what you think?:lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:04 PM
doesnt look like you race on this site much either?

have more shit to talk?

make any more friends?

make any more enemeies?

think your a badass now because your a KF mod?:lmfao:
do i care what you think?:lmfao:

no, I just like punking you out repeatedly. Gives me a hardon for some reason.

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 07:08 PM
no, I just like punking you out repeatedly. Gives me a hardon for some reason.punking me out:lmfao: ... right...:no: yet you continue to speak and try to be billy badass.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:09 PM
punking me out:lmfao: ... right...:no: yet you continue to speak and try to be billy badass.
I don't have to try.

Watch this.

Calling you out from a dig, Camaro on motor vs your G35, you game?

See, punked.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 07:09 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182682

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 07:13 PM
I don't have to try.

Watch this.

Calling you out from a dig, Camaro on motor vs your G35, you game?

See, punked.naw damn you punked me.... just proves you only callout people thats a sure win for you. come on change the channel already. your story is a repost. please continue on your way.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:20 PM
naw damn you punked me.... just proves you only callout people thats a sure win for you. come on change the channel already. your story is a repost. please continue on your way.

I don't know I can beat you? I don't care what you have. The problem is, you don't have anything.

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 07:25 PM
I don't know I can beat you? I don't care what you have. The problem is, you don't have anything.i dont have anything of your caliber so whats the problem? i dont have to worry about setuping up to the big bad thacker badass. why because i can care less. i have what i have... still have that highschool mentality huh? "im big, your small, im smart, your dumb" "wait thacker, your not smart.":goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
04-29-2009, 07:37 PM
i dont have anything of your caliber so whats the problem? i dont have to worry about setuping up to the big bad thacker badass. why because i can care less. i have what i have... still have that highschool mentality huh? "im big, your small, im smart, your dumb" "wait thacker, your not smart.":goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao:

It's the order of life, the strong survive. You are destined to fail.

Tech5
04-29-2009, 07:42 PM
Yo thacker you have so many fans man!!!!! Dayum !!!

I mean shittt either they are fans or haters!!

Glad your back to bring some greatness to the KS forum...

SUBY_RUE
04-29-2009, 08:00 PM
LOL... Thacker is back after all this time, and people are still talking about the same old shit... :|

Anyway, welcome back thacker... I hate you, j/k... naw but really...

Kason23
04-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Damn you just came back threw a one,two punch and went to the top huh?!? Imma have to say this shit is entertaining as f*ck.

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 08:19 PM
It's the order of life, the strong survive. You are destined to fail.you heard it hear folks having the fastest race/street car means you will go far in life...:lmfao:

btstone
04-29-2009, 08:20 PM
you heard it hear folks having the fastest race/street car means you will go far in life...:lmfao:

hell fucking yeah. you didnt know that....:D

Incontt
04-29-2009, 08:25 PM
3 people hit low 10's the entire weekend. As much as I would have liked to have been there to drag all the MCE guys I had prior arrangements.

first pass on sunday was a 9.2x by a datsun ....Jfitz also did 9.2x-9.7x...i did a string of 9.8s so your statement is wrong.

David88vert
04-29-2009, 10:00 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=37851508#post37851508 New rules

Old rules still listed in the sticky - and they conflict. Someone needs to look into that.

6) If you don't agree with street racing, press the back button and find another forum to post in. This section of the website is about racing of all forms (street, drag, road course, auto-cross). If you don't like any part of that, we encourage you to post elsewhere.

7) No talk of any racing except of some type of straight line racing. First offense 1 week ban, Second 2 week ban, Third Permaban from KF.

On_Her_Face
04-29-2009, 10:02 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=34180475#post34180475

David88vert
04-29-2009, 10:09 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=34180475#post34180475

See it. At least no conflicts now.

NAMNORI
04-29-2009, 11:04 PM
6) No talk of any racing except of some type of straight line racing. First offense 1 week ban, Second 2 week ban, Third Permaban from KF.

and this is why you fuckers fail at life, this is also why the KF is going to shit the only thing Thacker is going to do is bring the nutswingers in! Oh my that's fun oh fucking well

On_Her_Face
04-29-2009, 11:06 PM
6) No talk of any racing except of some type of straight line racing. First offense 1 week ban, Second 2 week ban, Third Permaban from KF.

and this is why you fuckers fail at life, this is also why the KF is going to shit the only thing Thacker is going to do is bring the nutswingers in! Oh my that's fun oh fucking well

Who are you and what have you done for IA? Nothing, so shut the fuck up. Thank you.

NAMNORI
04-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Who are you and what have you done for IA? Nothing, so shut the fuck up. Thank you.

blow me gm boy

On_Her_Face
04-29-2009, 11:13 PM
blow me gm boy

Good one.

NAMNORI
04-29-2009, 11:18 PM
it's funny the only racing you guys can do is straight line. i guess you aren't that good of a driver eh, or is it the fact that mommy and daddy will ground you if you wreck thier cars????

On_Her_Face
04-29-2009, 11:21 PM
it's funny the only racing you guys can do is straight line. i guess you aren't that good of a driver eh, or is it the fact that mommy and daddy will ground you if you wreck thier cars????

No it's a preference, sorry my opinion is not the same as yours. Maybe you don't like straight line cause you don't have a car that performs well.

Ohh no you pulled the mommy and daddy card, never heard that one. You are fucking 5 years behind bud, I've been hearing that for awhile.

Seems to me you are just like most of the KF and run your keyboard.

NAMNORI
04-29-2009, 11:31 PM
sorry but i got tired of the straight linr=e shit when you were getting out of highschool. with that said i've done more in skreet racing than you could accomplish, i'm from the pre f&f era when the shit was fun everynight. sorry that i don't fit in with your little crowd but i did like the fact that Bucky could have taken the lot of you just as easy in the mountains as in the straight, little to no skill is needed to drive straight, you just need to know how to shift, if you can do that properly and haven't chosen to race someone way out of your league then you're golden. Actual racing requires more than just good shifting, you also need to learn how to manage your speed and turning abilities.(apex) knowledge is key to being on the road or down the mountain( in the sand, gravel, grass, oncoming traffic.) Take some lessons on road racing and then call yourself a fucking racer until then you're all just RICERS!!!!!

On_Her_Face
04-30-2009, 12:15 AM
sorry but i got tired of the straight linr=e shit when you were getting out of highschool. with that said i've done more in skreet racing than you could accomplish, i'm from the pre f&f era when the shit was fun everynight. sorry that i don't fit in with your little crowd but i did like the fact that Bucky could have taken the lot of you just as easy in the mountains as in the straight, little to no skill is needed to drive straight, you just need to know how to shift, if you can do that properly and haven't chosen to race someone way out of your league then you're golden. Actual racing requires more than just good shifting, you also need to learn how to manage your speed and turning abilities.(apex) knowledge is key to being on the road or down the mountain( in the sand, gravel, grass, oncoming traffic.) Take some lessons on road racing and then call yourself a fucking racer until then you're all just RICERS!!!!!

I never called myself a racer Dom.

Lankhoss
04-30-2009, 01:40 AM

I'm with ya man. My favorite thing is when I'm cruising on the highway and some cocky motherfucker rolls up next to me and downshifts......I give 'em 3 honks then the road racing is ON!

It's more exciting because the long straight interstates we drive on don't have APEXes marked on them, and you really have to know your shit to handle the course, it's a lot of fun.

Humphrizzle
04-30-2009, 02:03 AM
I thought it was funny that Jason guy wanted to race me in my STOCK civic.

The Creeper
04-30-2009, 03:03 AM
Seems like people with slow cars pull the "take it to the twisties card" a lot....

METALBEAST
04-30-2009, 04:38 AM
Quarterth....

SmackedInATL
04-30-2009, 07:26 AM
Quarterth....
And the slowest muscle car owner on the site has entered the building!!

btstone
04-30-2009, 07:46 AM
Quarterth....

ahh smacked you didnt..u didnt know. metal bitch is the badest and most swole muscle car racer ever.....he wont even fuck with shrimpy ass ppl.

yet he still has a callout with the s2000 when i get it back

METALBEAST
04-30-2009, 07:55 AM
And the slowest muscle car owner on the site has entered the building!!

I was actually on this site long before you douche.

METALBEAST
04-30-2009, 07:55 AM
ahh smacked you didnt..u didnt know. metal bitch is the badest and most swole muscle car racer ever.....he wont even fuck with shrimpy ass ppl.

yet he still has a callout with the s2000 when i get it back

Oh no! A midget in a piece of shit is going to call me out. What ever am I going to do.:blah: :blah:

You still have to run Dwayne but I see you've bitched out of that too.

SmackedInATL
04-30-2009, 08:04 AM
I was actually on this site long before you douche.

METALBEAST
04-30-2009, 08:05 AM
BTW, you both had an opportunity this Saturday & Sunday to show me what billy badasses you were. Instead the midget & the rest of you douchebags were getting DRUG by crossbreed ON MOTOR (patting the gass the whole way I might add).

btstone
04-30-2009, 08:06 AM
Oh no! A midget in a piece of shit is going to call me out. What ever am I going to do.:blah: :blah:

You still have to run Dwayne but I see you've bitched out of that too.

he never responded to my bet of for the heads up..we all seen who bitched out,,,but uf your sucking his dick i see you will take his side

btstone
04-30-2009, 08:07 AM
BTW, you both had an opportunity this Saturday & Sunday to show me what billy badasses you were. Instead the midget & the rest of you douchebags were getting DRUG by crossbreed ON MOTOR (patting the gass the whole way I might add).
PS..inbreed raced a stock g35 with an empty nitrous bottle....thats a bad ass mustang..:thinking:

METALBEAST
04-30-2009, 08:12 AM
PS..inbreed raced a stock g35 with an empty nitrous bottle....thats a bad ass mustang..:thinking:

PS.....You called him out. Not his fault your too fucking stupid to fill your nitrous bottle before a race. He was running you on motor patting the gas too I might add. He did respond to your dig run. You meet him a Twiggs & your on. But everyone knows your $2000 bet was just a way for you to bitch out.

btstone
04-30-2009, 08:14 AM
PS.....You called him out. Not his fault your too fucking stupid to fill your nitrous bottle before a race. He was running you on motor patting the gas too I might add.

i think u missed the part about a stock g35...not my fault he cant beat anything but stock imports.....

see metalbeast....let show u the game...slow cars get no play....for him to trailor his car to race me shows he is a dumbass with a slow car in need of a vistory......if you calle dout my s2k, i wouldne even care because we all know i would drag the piece of shit you have....rules of the game

btstone
04-30-2009, 08:15 AM
PS.....You called him out. Not his fault your too fucking stupid to fill your nitrous bottle before a race. He was running you on motor patting the gas too I might add. He did respond to your dig run. You meet him a Twiggs & your on. But everyone knows your $2000 bet was just a way for you to bitch out.

the 2000$ bet is on whenever he is ready to do a 1/4 mile..you can put the money up for him if you are so confident.....if he was so sure he was gonna win then he should have teken it...the reason no one responded is because yall dont know if he can win or not...just be a man and admit that

METALBEAST
04-30-2009, 08:30 AM
the 2000$ bet is on whenever he is ready to do a 1/4 mile..you can put the money up for him if you are so confident.....if he was so sure he was gonna win then he should have teken it...the reason no one responded is because yall dont know if he can win or not...just be a man and admit that

Actually YOU'RE the one bitching out. He offered you the dig race at twiggs You said "Yo fuck that yo! I want 1/4 on the SKREET(which is said QUARTER MILE NOT ONE FOURTH OF A MILE). He said OK SDR then. You then said "Yo man! Fuck that man Yo! I only run the SKREEET".

He'll run you on the street. I KNOW what his car has run and I know what it WILL run and I can tell you right now YOU WILL LOOSE $2000. Dwayne, Jmill, Nolimit, 331Couper, Stoney those guys were street racing for BIG money when you were still in diapers little man and they all are putting their money on Crossbreed.

btstone
04-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Actually YOU'RE the one bitching out. He offered you the dig race at twiggs You said "Yo fuck that yo! I want 1/4 on the SKREET(which is said QUARTER MILE NOT ONE FOURTH OF A MILE). He said OK SDR then. You then said "Yo man! Fuck that man Yo! I only run the SKREEET".

He'll run you on the street. I KNOW what his car has run and I know what it WILL run and I can tell you right now YOU WILL LOOSE $2000. Dwayne, Jmill, Nolimit, 331Couper, Stoney those guys were street racing for BIG money when you were still in diapers little man and they all are putting their money on Crossbreed.

tryong to scare me out of a race....put your money where ever u want..betting on ur friends isnt always the best choice.....that junk he ran my g35 in isnt anything but a 11 second car lol.....

METALBEAST
04-30-2009, 08:49 AM
tryong to scare me out of a race....put your money where ever u want..betting on ur friends isnt always the best choice.....that junk he ran my g35 in isnt anything but a 11 second car lol.....

11 second car?:lmfao: You really are a dumbshit. :crazy:

btstone
04-30-2009, 08:50 AM
11 second car?:lmfao: You really are a dumbshit. :crazy:

i know what i saw....you are just too prideful too admit anything

GGPIS3
04-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Reason #7... Ignorance doesn't recognize its own stupidity.

twins
04-30-2009, 08:53 AM
lock that shit in 2000 1/4 at sdr your 4cyl. honda s2000 vs my mustang lock it in this will not happen in the street i want the lights so we can tell how won. and you and your buddys can't say shit. lock that shit in bitch.

twins
04-30-2009, 08:55 AM
ps i run faster than 11s on motor lock it in.

twins
04-30-2009, 08:57 AM
where did you go ass hat you talk mad shit when you think i'm not here lock it in.

twins
04-30-2009, 09:03 AM
i think they see who the real thacker nut swinger is you dont want none you just like thacker full of shit. you called me out in the g35 i drove 2 hrs. and ran you on motor patting the gas from the start line to the finish and all you seen was tail lights and that was in my wifes car that is a d/d :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

METALBEAST
04-30-2009, 09:15 AM
i think they see who the real thacker nut swinger is you dont want none you just like thacker full of shit. you called me out in the g35 i drove 2 hrs. and ran you on motor patting the gas from the start line to the finish and all you seen was tail lights and that was in my wifes car that is a d/d :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I think that says it all.

Jason..
04-30-2009, 09:19 AM
Good thread I think all of the KF was in this lol.

btstone
04-30-2009, 09:21 AM

im here. i want a re match at boat rock. and stop acting hard. u ran a stock g35..im sorry, u drove two hours with a trailored car to run a g35/...boat rock, lets rematch. bring the money with u. locking it in on the internet means nothing.....too many ppl back out. when i get my car back. i will let you know. bring the money. when u see my moeny and i see yours it wll be locked it. we will have a neautral holder of the money

well we can actually do grant rd. they have a tru 1/4 marke off. if you wanna tak ethe guess work out of it. i know Boat rock is a little shabby on the finish like marking...especially in the 1/4

Jason..
04-30-2009, 09:23 AM
im here. i want a re match at boat rock. and stop acting hard. u ran a stock g35..im sorry, u drove two hours with a trailored car to run a g35/...boat rock, lets rematch. bring the money with u. locking it in on the internet means nothing.....too many ppl back out. when i get my car back. i will let you know. bring the money. when u see my moeny and i see yours it wll be locked it. we will have a neautral holder of the moneyIm netural!!!

twins
04-30-2009, 09:35 AM
im here. i want a re match at boat rock. and stop acting hard. u ran a stock g35..im sorry, u drove two hours with a trailored car to run a g35/...boat rock, lets rematch. bring the money with u. locking it in on the internet means nothing.....too many ppl back out. when i get my car back. i will let you know. bring the money. when u see my moeny and i see yours it wll be locked it. we will have a neautral holder of the money

well we can actually do grant rd. they have a tru 1/4 marke off. if you wanna tak ethe guess work out of it. i know Boat rock is a little shabby on the finish like marking...especially in the 1/4
I CAME TO YOU LAST TIME ITS YOU TURN AND IT WILL BE AT THE TRACK OR NOT AT ALL AND J_MILL CAN HOLD THE MONEY OF SCOTT AT COUPE PERFORMANCE OR MC NEIL AND I DONT HAVE TO ACT HARD PEOPLE KNOW ME AND KNOW I"LL RUN COME TO THE TRACK YOU SAID QURTER SO SDR IT IS HEADS UP RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG YOU SAID YOU WOULD GIVE ME FIFTEEN CARS AND THE MOVE I SAY FUCK THAT JUST BRING IT TO THE TRACK

DSGMach1
04-30-2009, 09:47 AM
I CAME TO YOU LAST TIME ITS YOU TURN AND IT WILL BE AT THE TRACK OR NOT AT ALL AND J_MILL CAN HOLD THE MONEY OF SCOTT AT COUPE PERFORMANCE OR MC NEIL AND I DONT HAVE TO ACT HARD PEOPLE KNOW ME AND KNOW I"LL RUN COME TO THE TRACK YOU SAID QURTER SO SDR IT IS HEADS UP RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG YOU SAID YOU WOULD GIVE ME FIFTEEN CARS AND THE MOVE I SAY FUCK THAT JUST BRING IT TO THE TRACK

Scott from Coupe is a good guy. He's about to have my car for a few days too.

btstone
04-30-2009, 09:53 AM
i cant help your dumb ass drove to beat a stock g35. that was your mistake. not mine. the street, 1/4 heads up dig run

Jason..
04-30-2009, 09:57 AM
Scott from Coupe is a good guy. He's about to have my car for a few days too.Epic sig fucking reps im cring dude!!!!!

NAMNORI
04-30-2009, 08:31 PM
I never called myself a racer Dom.

See it's guys like you that make it hard to be in the scene. The only comeback you have for all the shit i typed is a f&f weak ass attempt at a put down! Wow you are just a kid. Go and learn to be a man then come to me. You're just a waste of my fucking time.

SmackedInATL
04-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Ask iEvo why the KF sucks. Bitch.

On_Her_Face
05-01-2009, 12:22 AM
See it's guys like you that make it hard to be in the scene. The only comeback you have for all the shit i typed is a f&f weak ass attempt at a put down! Wow you are just a kid. Go and learn to be a man then come to me. You're just a waste of my fucking time.

No actually it is because on the internet I do not take things seriously. I go out on the street I have fun. Can I drive on a road course? Sure, never said I could post good times, however I am going to learn this summer from another member (Matt). If you want to keep hating that is fine, make your e-dick bigger.

Edit: Guys like me? You don't know me. I like how you form your opinions over the internet, you are no better than the ricers that you speak against.

SmackedInATL
05-01-2009, 12:25 AM
We got your bitchassness on video iEvo!!

On_Her_Face
05-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Aaron send me a message on AIM.

SmackedInATL
05-01-2009, 12:37 AM
The majority of the KF witnessed your bitchassness in full force tonight iEvo!

Holy shit I wouldn't bring my shit out again. Check that whore that was by your side. That bitch going to get you hurt one day man.

btstone
05-01-2009, 12:48 AM
The majority of the KF witnessed your bitchassness in full force tonight iEvo!

Holy shit I wouldn't bring my shit out again. Check that whore that was by your side. That bitch going to get you hurt one day man.

it was about to happen tonight