PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods i bought a d16al need help with tranny swap questions

94jdmcivic
04-29-2009, 02:13 PM
ok i bought a d16a1 motor wit about 20'000 miles on it very clean its a brown top motor i believe but im wanting to swap my cable tranny to a hydro wat tranny will bolt up to it i cant seem to get any help finding that out i have one guy tell me one will then another guy tell me that one wont so please tell me what one will fit would gladly appreciate it thanks names shane if ya like u can call me and talk to me bout it 229 364 4913 and or will it be hard to swapto cable from hydro my cars setup for hydro but if its easy to swap to cable i can do that lmk pleasse and thanks :???: :thinking:

dorin48
04-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Only one bolt on the bottom doesnt line up but most people hone the hole out and use a bolt plus washer to keep her in place. Also the mounts arent exactly the same so their is that to deal with as well.

Starrfire
04-29-2009, 11:13 PM
Well by being a deal, it isn't even in the ball park. Not gonna work, just go ahead and sell it already. It ain't no zc, or at least one you can use, unless you have an 84-87 civic.

Bus Driver J
04-29-2009, 11:26 PM
Ok, I bought a d16a1 motor wit about 20,000 miles on it. It is very clean and its a brown top motor. Im wanting to swap my cable tranny to a hydro. What tranny will bolt up to it? I cant seem to get any info. I have one guy tell me that it will and another guy tell me that it wont. Please tell me what tranny will fit, I would gladly appreciate it. My car is setup for hydro, would it be hard to swap to cable??
My name is Shane, gimme a call at 229 364 4913 to talk to me bout it.
I was nice and edited your first post. With that said....
YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE FUCKING PUNCTUATION!!!! IS IT THAT FUCKIN HARD TO PRESS THE COMMA OR PERIOD BUTTON???

With that said, why would you put a D16A1 in a 92+ car?? That engine wont even swap into EF's let alone an EG or EK. It only goes in 84-87 Civics and old ass Integras. Get a real D16 and you wont have to worry about shit...

Black4DrEK
04-29-2009, 11:48 PM
^^:werd:

94jdmcivic
04-30-2009, 03:11 AM
I was nice and edited your first post. With that said....
YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE FUCKING PUNCTUATION!!!! IS IT THAT FUCKIN HARD TO PRESS THE COMMA OR PERIOD BUTTON???

With that said, why would you put a D16A1 in a 92+ car?? That engine wont even swap into EF's let alone an EG or EK. It only goes in 84-87 Civics and old ass Integras. Get a real D16 and you wont have to worry about shit...

well lets see dumb ass im not a computer nerd that has to have all my sentences perfect ok i didnt suck my computer teachers dick and for 2 dip shit cause im building my whole front end something computer geeks like u dont kno u stick to computers and let me deal with how the motor sits in my ride and u worry bout how ur keyboard and mousee sit on ur dick i mean desk :2up:

punkr6
04-30-2009, 06:51 AM
save yourself a lot of headache and get something else...

Bus Driver J
04-30-2009, 08:59 AM
Well lets see dumb ass, I'm not a computer nerd that has to have all my sentences perfect. I didn't suck my computer teachers dick and "for 2 dip shit cause im building my whole front end" ((I totally lost you there...)) Its something computer geeks like you don't know. Why dont you stick to computers and let me deal with how the motor sits in my ride. You worry about how your keyboard and mouse sit on you dick, I mean desk :2up:
Again, fixed....

All I can say is LOL. You have no clue who you just talked shit to. I have more automotive certifications than your moms had dicks in her mouth. And we all know how much of a whore she is. Have you ever heard of a Lotus or a Mercedes-Benz?? Im sure your havent even sat in either much less even drove it. Much less found someone with one that would let your dumbass work on it. Have you even stepped foot on a Lamborghini dealership floor? You are running your mouth to someone who had worked on cars that you nut in your pants over. Cars you break your neck trying to take a picture with your camera phone. Cars when a brake job cost more than your car. So your puny little comments are just dust in the wind.
Secondly, you dont need to be a "computer geek" to type. Its called a elementary school education. Thats where they taught the rest of the world what a period and comma is. Thats where they taught us the first word of a sentence start with a capital letter. Or was your mom too busy smoking crack to put you on the bus?

Go go have fun with your piece of shit engine. Ill be looking out for your WTB section thread for a real D16. :D

And tell your mom I said hi....

94jdmcivic
04-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Again, fixed....

All I can say is LOL. You have no clue who you just talked shit to. I have more automotive certifications than your moms had dicks in her mouth. And we all know how much of a whore she is. Have you ever heard of a Lotus or a Mercedes-Benz?? Im sure your havent even sat in either much less even drove it. Much less found someone with one that would let your dumbass work on it. Have you even stepped foot on a Lamborghini dealership floor? You are running your mouth to someone who had worked on cars that you nut in your pants over. Cars you break your neck trying to take a picture with your camera phone. Cars when a brake job cost more than your car. So your puny little comments are just dust in the wind.
Secondly, you dont need to be a "computer geek" to type. Its called a elementary school education. Thats where they taught the rest of the world what a period and comma is. Thats where they taught us the first word of a sentence start with a capital letter. Or was your mom too busy smoking crack to put you on the bus?

Go go have fun with your piece of shit engine. Ill be looking out for your WTB section thread for a real D16. :D

And tell your mom I said hi....

haha real cute bitch u wish u even owned one of the other my brother has a lotus and i drive it just about daily my mom has a mercedes but ok i wil she says hi and when u grow up hit her up

Bus Driver J
04-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Haha real cute bitch. You wish you even owned one or the other. My brother has a Lotus and I drive it just about every day. My mom has a Mercedes. Okay, I will tell her. She says hi and when you grow up, hit her up.
ughhhh, fixed AGAIN.....

Ill definitely give her a call in a few years :cheers:

Did I ever say I owned one? Nope. Did I ever say I would own one? Nope. I know how many issues they have and I wouldnt subject myself to the cost just for the parts. And FYI, I am a Master Certified Mercedes-Benz Team Leader and I am Certified with Lotus and Honda. I worked for M-B for many years and I worked at the Lamborghini/ Lotus/ Spyker dealer for a good bit of time too. Ive forgotten more about cars than you will ever know my friend.

With that said, why dont you go ask your family for some money for a real engine. By the way to gloat about their cars, they seem to have good money. Whats another $500 in allowance?

Share a smile with someone.....
:D:D:D:D

Bus Driver J
04-30-2009, 08:18 PM
BTW, you're welcome for the green square ;)

DC2NR
04-30-2009, 11:27 PM
:lmfao:

boosted b
05-01-2009, 05:57 PM
wow thread gone wrong