oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 01:59 PM
thats crazyness

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Question is, can he overtake sammich?

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:01 PM
probably he only stays in the record thread that is it. so if he spread his wings i think he could.

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Question is, can he overtake sammich?

i dont think thats possible

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 02:02 PM
I issue this challenge to jhad, Overtake Sammich.

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:03 PM
this should be good lol

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:04 PM
I want in on it!!! let it start in may. If I sat on IA I think I could do it.

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 02:05 PM
I think he can do it. He seems to be in good with some mods, I say we have a post whore contest,lol

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:05 PM
lol lets do it!!!!

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Sammich and jhad we need you in here please.

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 02:07 PM
If you joined after December '07, you can't post in the thread.

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 02:08 PM
what thread?

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:08 PM
If you joined after December '07, you can't post in the thread.

in what thread?

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:10 PM
which thread????

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:15 PM
where?

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:16 PM
what the hell?? which thread is he talkin about??

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:16 PM
hmmm i think i will surpass sammich b4 long. i have no life at all and well IA i just fun to post on....plus drinking while i post on IA helps make it moar enjoyable

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:17 PM
LMFAO wow never done that before. I would talk about some crazy shit if that were the case.

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:18 PM
i didnt think i was posting that much but apparently i am...I thought a bunch of people posted as much as i did.

RedEj8
I've found that posting + lots of booze sometimes doesn't work out so well..

dabuilding
o god drunk posting ftw lol

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:20 PM
yeah since i have joined IA and gotten into posting alot i have been drinking a 12 pack everyday throughout the course of the day while im whoring on IA

NVEOUS
lol now i gotta try it!!!

BMooreZ28
in what thread?

This threads.

N00b cakes.

RedEj8
I've been here longer than anyone that has posted in this thread besides killer and Bmoore...and I have less posts than all of you...except bmoore again...

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:21 PM
LOL in for some retarded posts

Ed
04-29-2009, 02:22 PM
hmmm i think i will surpass sammich b4 long. i have no life at all and well IA i just fun to post on....plus drinking while i post on IA helps make it moar enjoyable

do you work? if yes, what do you do? i want in on it.

if not, go find a job bum.

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:23 PM
Im gonna keep postin!!!! ahahahahahaah i've gotta catch up to slow

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:23 PM
i dont wanna be known as the one that makes stupid post's though so lets get that str8....although thats all i seem to be doing lately FML

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:24 PM
This threads.

N00b cakes.

LULz i know this man :ninja:

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:25 PM
do you work? if yes, what do you do? i want in on it.

if not, go find a job bum. right now im pending goin to basic training so yeah i kinda have a job and i start back at school in january. but ill still prolly post just as much...well not while im at basic cause they wont allow it but you get the point

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:26 PM
lol at basic you wont be able to take a shit unless they tell you to.

Ed
04-29-2009, 02:26 PM
right now im pending goin to basic training so yeah i kinda have a job and i start back at school in january. but ill still prolly post just as much...well not while im at basic cause they wont allow it but you get the point

ah good luck with that.

12 pack a day. that must be costing you a lot.

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:27 PM
and for some reason i feel honored that someone made a thread about me and im not gettin bashed

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:27 PM
ah good luck with that.

Unless its nati light

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:28 PM
ah good luck with that.

na actually i get my 12 packs for the price of a 6 pack cause i know the guy that manages the gas station were i get my beer at

RedEj8
04-29-2009, 02:28 PM
i dont wanna be known as the one that makes stupid post's though so lets get that str8....although thats all i seem to be doing EVER FML

FIFY!!

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:29 PM
oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:29 PM
Im gonna keep postin!!!! ahahahahahaah i've gotta catch up to slow

NEVARRRRRRRRRRRR :taun:

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:30 PM
baker you should come to the sonic meet in athens bring yo poopra hoe

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:30 PM
It will happen. I have the Jedi POWAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:31 PM
ah good luck with that.

Financial Lite seems like a good choice if you drink that much lol

jhadleyh
hehe now i average 31 posts per day

RedEj8
I'm scared to take the Supra anywhere outside of Macon at the moment.. I've got to replace some shit.

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:32 PM
you gots a supra!?!?!?!?!?!

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2009, 02:33 PM
at this rate he'll just need to kidnap sammich for a couple yrs and he'll have as many posts...

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Financial Lite seems like a good choice if you drink that much lol

fuck that sone budlight or miller light ftmfw

RedEj8
04-29-2009, 02:35 PM
you gots a supra!?!?!?!?!?!

Yea its an 89..

But Miller lite!!!!!!!!! mmmmmm..

Get it right son..Bud is Light..Miller is Lite.

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm scared to take the Supra anywhere outside of Macon at the moment.. I've got to replace some shit.

BITCH...fine bring teh civic

RedEj8
04-29-2009, 02:36 PM
I could do that..Gotta study for finals though..when is it?

NVEOUS
civic will run till it blows up lol

oneSLOWex
fuck that sone budlight or miller light ftmfw

lol i was just sayin. but yeah if i cant even afford budlight....i dont drink....rather be sober than drink horse piss

RedEj8
04-29-2009, 02:38 PM
If im broke...Natural light is whats up.. Or Steel Reserve!.

LOL @ kidnapping sammich..

Maybe we have a plan...:ninja:

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Yea its an 89..

But Miller lite!!!!!!!!! mmmmmm..

Get it right son..Bud is Light..Miller is Lite.

you remember the summer you would come over like every night and we would get shitfaced and play guitar hero and annoy my roommates DAMN I LOVE BEING DRUNK....uh what do they call people like me...oh yeah alchoholics :D

RedEj8
04-29-2009, 02:40 PM
You might be drinking your way to a 12-step program...

Next thing you know you'll be beating Megan :lmfao:

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:40 PM
I could do that..Gotta study for finals though..when is it?

its on the 4th arent you coming to athens this friday anyway for a party.

RedEj8
04-29-2009, 02:41 PM
So wait the meet is Monday? I'll have to been here..I have 2 finals next week.

Speaking of which....I'm off to class now...

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:42 PM
You might be drinking your way to a 12-step program...

Next thing you know you'll be beating Megan :lmfao:

i already wanna beat her anyway but we wont discuss that today

Amy Kizama
04-29-2009, 02:42 PM
averaging.... a shit ton of fail from what i've seen. nothing of use comes from this bitch. another pointless thread that has come and gone with nothing to see.. WTF man! if you're gunna post here @ least post tits damn it. fuckin noobs

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 02:43 PM
LOL wow someone is stressed out a little.

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:45 PM
averaging.... a shit ton of fail from what i've seen. nothing of use comes from this bitch. another pointless thread that has come and gone with nothing to see.. WTF man! if you're gunna post here @ least post tits damn it. fuckin noobs

Where did you come from?

Amy Kizama
04-29-2009, 02:47 PM
who the fuck are you to ask where i came from? i've been here alot longer than you N00B! i was gone for a while, but now i'm back doesn't need to go into more detail that than especially when someone with a post count lower than 10,000 asks me. LAME>

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 02:47 PM

who you callin bitch...i will fuck your anime loving ass up. And your the one with 98 posts and your callin me a noob.:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 02:48 PM
who the fuck are you to ask where i came from? i've been here alot longer than you N00B! i was gone for a while, but now i'm back doesn't need to go into more detail that than especially when someone with a post count lower than 10,000 asks me. LAME>

LOL!! you should go back...it was better that way.

RedEj8
04-29-2009, 02:48 PM

Quit ur bishin'!

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Amy, GTFO my thread. k.thx. Dont say you are "gone" but are "back" and start acting all hard. gtfo with that shit. So if someone joined in 02, has 5 posts and then comes in here calling you a noob its ok? didnt think so, stfu.

DriVaH
04-29-2009, 04:04 PM
damn the word noob is like aids or somthing ..... everyone starts out as one dont they?????? WTF?

gtrmonkey
04-29-2009, 04:07 PM
HE could beat sammich

Amy Kizama
04-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Jfagly - ever heard of the server crash....oh thats right you're a n00b you wouldn't know anything about that. thats why the only people who matter on this site are the OGs... not the bitching little n00bs, see there you go again talking about my ass. faggot.

slowboy - stay outta this.

redej - who said i was bitchin i was just sayin how it is.

flip deez nuts.... once again see what i wrote to fag attack up there. i've been here ALOT longer than you but i can hope that you're not in athens with him for your assholes sake.

Elbow
04-29-2009, 04:11 PM
What another stupid thread.

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Funnies thing in the world is dumb bitches calling themselves OG's because they think they are cool on a website. "OG' rofl You dont know the meaning of the phrase.

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 04:14 PM
LOL

http://a975.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_3b34884b30c8027e570a06b4de1de80e.jpg

Revmaynard
04-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Whiny ass noobs. "get outta our thread, we have feelings'' lolz

DriVaH
04-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Jfagly - ever heard of the server crash....oh thats right you're a n00b you wouldn't know anything about that. thats why the only people who matter on this site are the OGs... not the bitching little n00bs, see there you go again talking about my ass. faggot.

slowboy - stay outta this.

redej - who said i was bitchin i was just sayin how it is.

flip deez nuts.... once again see what i wrote to fag attack up there. i've been here ALOT longer than you but i can hope that you're not in athens with him for your assholes sake.you fuckin forgot me i am a NOOOB as well... what the fuck is up with all this noob shit?

DriVaH
04-29-2009, 04:18 PM
you would think that it would be a good thing that the sight is growing...

Elbow
04-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Funnies thing in the world is dumb bitches calling themselves OG's because they think they are cool on a website. "OG' rofl You dont know the meaning of the phrase.

And you do son?

Amy Kizama
04-29-2009, 04:47 PM
simon - seriously bro. end it all. i heard suicide is the #1 way to meet someone, you look lonely... probably too lonely. better sleep it off with that bottle of vodka and sleeping pills :goodjob:

flip flops - oh i know the meaning... someone who remember when nikki had her eclipse, someone who remembers when the server crashed the FIRST TIME, someone who knows that PI stands for, someone who went the toys r us meets, someone who remember when the diaper pictures came out ORIGINALLY. remember those? bet you don't. get lose NEWBIE!

listen to the rev children he's got it right.

drivah - it was decided that i should skip every other noob. you just got lucky is all. but i can put you on that list if you'd like... most people don't wanna be though so i leave the choice to you.

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 05:00 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao:haha

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 05:59 PM
And you do son?

Do I? No, I dont. I can guarantee my grandfather does though. Talk OG talk Banned from every casino in Vegas, talk on trial for association for the mafia, has taken out hits on people, talk missing part of his fingers because he owe'd someone money at some point, then talk to me abt OG. Being on the internet does not make you an OG.

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 06:41 PM
wow its seems like every single thread posted on IA gets thrown way off subject every single time...that is all

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 06:41 PM
wow its seems like every single thread posted on IA gets thrown way off subject every single time...that is all

only in the WL

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 06:42 PM
yeah thats what i meant.

hondachik
04-29-2009, 06:44 PM
just 8 posts a day less than sammich.

discuss.

Wow, I've never even noticed this person...:thinking:

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 06:55 PM
well here i am:goodjob:

hondachik
04-29-2009, 06:56 PM
well here i am:goodjob:

female?

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 06:58 PM
um..no MALE haha. does my screen name look like a female's?

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 06:58 PM

LIES....you are not

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:00 PM
you bitch you know im a male SLOW you betta chill out ho

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 07:01 PM
you bitch you know im a male SLOW you betta chill out ho

:lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Talking about being a stalker.

Holy shit, dude.

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:04 PM
^^who are you talkin to

oneSLOWex
huh

hondachik

SN looks muslim to me, honestly. a muslim female is what I think about when I read your name.

gtrmonkey
04-29-2009, 07:05 PM
lololololololol

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-29-2009, 07:06 PM
^^who are you talkin toThe motherfucking thread starter.

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 07:06 PM
SN looks muslim to me, honestly. a muslim female is what I think about when I read your name.

:lmfao: wtf

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:07 PM

Justin=j first name

Hadley= middle name

Harris=h last name.

hope that clears everything up

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 07:08 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/does_he_look_like_a_bitch.jpg

hondachik
04-29-2009, 07:08 PM
wow...um yes it does. i was thinking "jihad" or some bullshit

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:09 PM
The motherfucking thread starter.

ok...chill out no need to cuss and shit lol

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:10 PM

haha funny shit

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 07:11 PM

LULz

gtrmonkey
04-29-2009, 07:11 PM
lolololol Man dude Break the record. Try to avgerage 50 post

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 07:12 PM
/\/\ that would be insane

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:13 PM
yeah it would be pretty insane...to bad im bout to be gone for 8 weeks but when i get back i will be postin like a goddamn maniac

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 07:14 PM
yeah it would be pretty insane...to bad im bout to be gone for 8 weeks but when i get back i will be postin like a goddamn maniac

when joo leavin again?

hondachik
04-29-2009, 07:15 PM
*googles his whole name*

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:15 PM
ill be gone may12th but i will be back in athens september 4th ill be postin 8 weeks after may12th though ill just be in tx for ait training

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
*googles his whole name*

im sure you wont find anything lol but i have a facebook jus look at that ill ad ya if you got one:goodjob:

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:19 PM
although i did do some amatuer porn about 2 years back:ninja::idb:

gtrmonkey
04-29-2009, 07:21 PM
It was gay porn, I know your gf told me :ninja:

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 07:22 PM
LAWL

HeLLo iM iZzY
ok...chill out no need to cuss and shit lolAnyway, some of her girlfriends was over there, making popcorns and watching movies. I was like what ya watchin' hoes? They said, "The Legend of Bagger Vance." I was like, "get that bull of the t.v, I brought a couple of DVD's over." She said, "What you bring?" "Dr, Zhivago", "Brief Encounter", and "The Bridge on the River Kwai", a lean night."

jhadleyh
^^ see there is where you messed up....yo said my gf told you. Now how am i gonna do gay porn when i gotta gf. Think foo

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Anyway, some of her girlfriends was over there, making popcorns and watching movies. I was like what ya watchin' hoes? They said, "The Legend of Bagger Vance." I was like, "get that bull of the t.v, I brought a couple of DVD's over." She said, "What you bring?" "Dr, Zhivago", "Brief Encounter", and "The Bridge on the River Kwai", a lean night."

im completely fuckin lost right now....:no:

RedEj8
04-29-2009, 07:42 PM
This thread makes me lul

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:42 PM
yeah me too...did you ever see this coming?

oneSLOWex
04-29-2009, 07:44 PM
7 pages

jhadleyh
04-29-2009, 07:46 PM
^^ i know right....

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 10:43 PM
this thread actually hit 7 pages???? WTH?!?!?!?!?!?

DeeAOne
04-29-2009, 10:47 PM
funny thing is, ive never seen this cat before. lol

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 10:48 PM
He just showed up on my doorstep so i took him in.

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 10:50 PM
I are winnar.

NVEOUS
04-29-2009, 10:54 PM
why do you win?? I cant win??

FlipKing
04-29-2009, 10:56 PM
I started the thread, so I win.