PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened to IA?

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 12:06 PM
It has changed so much over the years, all these new mods and shit. MOST of them don't do shit, Sammich would be a better mod than most of the mods on here. Theres a few mods that actually do there job and others that just show off cause they're mods. GTFO. No more bashing, most threads getting locked etc. People getting banned, and y'all wonder why it's so boring?

That's all. Like you would say, I have sand in my vag. lol

BKgen®
04-29-2009, 12:07 PM
It has changed so much over the years, all these new mods and shit. MOST of them don't do shit, Sammich would be a better mod than most of the mods on here. Theres a few mods that actually do there job and others that just show off cause they're mods. GTFO. No more bashing, most threads getting locked etc. People getting banned, and y'all wonder why it's so boring?

Maybe threads wouldn't get locked if they weren't fucking stupid wastes of bandwidth. (Much like this one)

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Maybe threads wouldn't get locked if they weren't fucking stupid wastes of bandwidth. (Much like this one)

100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc.

:goodjob:

Hulud
LOL x2

especially since the OP no one knows

GLulic
When the fuck did you become a mod?

Hulud
04-29-2009, 12:11 PM
if the OP was a contributing member then maybe we would care about what he says

BMooreZ28
if the OP was a contributing member then maybe we would care about what he says

Lol, quit bitching cause this thread is useless. I put it in the right section.

BKgen®
When the fuck did you become a mod?
I would say "when hell froze over"... but Sammich isn't a mod yet, so that wouldn't be accurate.

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2009, 12:13 PM
when ia's standards dropped oh about 3 days ago? :lmao:

Hulud
04-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Lol, quit bitching cause this thread is useless. I put it in the right section.

repost :doh:

GLulic
04-29-2009, 12:24 PM
Why doesn't sammich get a chance at being a mod?lol.Btw what are the requirements to become a mod/supermod?Whose dick did GKtib suck to achieve the powers?lol

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 12:38 PM
LOL WUT

Paul
04-29-2009, 12:43 PM

+50 i agree the over the top mods need a break but i have to give some props to the guys that help out b/c it allows Julio/I to chill... two guys can man the fort alone. there is over 35k members... 1 SM for every 1k members isn't bad; specially considering atleast 5 of those are OG's that don't get on much.

Killer
Why doesn't sammich get a chance at being a mod?lol.Btw what are the requirements to become a mod/supermod?Whose dick did GKtib suck to achieve the powers?lol

mine...

damn he was good...

Mercer

I don't know much about what's going on but... from what I see, you take yourself way too seriously which is a text book sign of an insecure homosexual.

Go fuck yourself.
Seriously.

silversol
what a ghey thread!

GLulic
04-29-2009, 12:46 PM
+50 i agree the over the top mods need a break but i have to give some props to the guys that help out b/c it allows Julio/I to chill... two guys can man the fort alone. there is over 35k members... 1 SM for every 1k members isn't bad; specially considering atleast 5 of those are OG's that don't get on much.
Get rid of the new ones and keep the old ones around that we're already used to busting our balls ie:ant and QD,and we'll all be happy lol.They were doing exceptional jobs before.

GLulic
04-29-2009, 12:47 PM
I don't know much about what's going on but... from what I see, you take yourself way too seriously which is a text book sign of an insecure homosexual.

Go fuck yourself.
Seriously.
Get your noob ass out of here,and take your 6 posts with you.

Paul
04-29-2009, 12:53 PM
Get rid of the new ones and keep the old ones around that we're already used to busting our balls ie:ant and QD,and we'll all be happy lol.They were doing exceptional jobs before.

I added some more b/c I think post whores and members that work to get known on the boards are perfect candidates to mod and don't normally care to work for FREE. i think honestly we need a reality check in the SM category.

i'm more pissed at everyone being so ruthless w/ noobs and creating more drama than what is needed.

like mercer above... seems like a cool guy - he just wanted to join Spartacus and bash the dude who started the thread and you bashed him for being a noob :lmfao:

Hulud
04-29-2009, 12:57 PM
thanks for the compliment in a round about way lol

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 12:57 PM
I added some more b/c I think post whores and members that work to get known on the boards are perfect candidates to mod and don't normally care to work for FREE. i think honestly we need a reality check in the SM category.

i'm more pissed at everyone being so ruthless w/ noobs and creating more drama than what is needed.

like mercer above... seems like a cool guy - he just wanted to join Spartacus and bash the dude who started the thread and you bashed him for being a noob :lmfao:

I knew I was gonna get bashed, nothing new haha.

I'm not saying that the mods don't deserve their powers, if they have em', use them correctly. I see some stuff and a mod posts in the thread and doesn't say anything..

GLulic
04-29-2009, 12:58 PM

I personally nominate sammich for mod,seriously lol.I think with some responsibility he'll change lol,and if he abuses his powers,take it away from him,like you should do with some new ones:ninja: lol.
But that mercer guy doesn't know wtf he's talking about lol,he just joined and thinks he knows what we're talking about.

Hulud
04-29-2009, 01:00 PM

I'm not saying that the mods don't deserve their powers, if they have em', use them correctly. I see some stuff and a mod posts in the thread and doesn't say anything..
which is why you should use names rather than say all mods

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 01:03 PM
which is why you should use names rather than say all mods

I didn't wanna say some names cause I know some mods will come in here and start crying.

Mods who I see doing their jobs; BobbyFresh, Stallieon (sp?), Killer, Drunkscotsman, GKtib, Ed, collins, obviousily Paul and Julio.

Paul
04-29-2009, 01:04 PM

its the internet guys enjoy it - i never take shit on here seriously; fuck i don't' even take myself seriously and i own this bitch.

i'm here to talk shit and pass the day away - in the mean time enjoy my time w/ Atl Car Guys and hang w/ friends.

:cheers:

Mercer
04-29-2009, 01:05 PM
I nominate GLulic to be IA's biggest dumbass of April 29, 2009.
Possibly for all eternity.

You don't know how much I know of this site -- so shut your gimpfuck up before I shove your "noob" words down your mouth. Do you know that you're fucking with a poetry king? If I wasn't so busy at work I would Mercer® the hell out of you.

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 01:05 PM
its the internet guys enjoy it - i never take shit on here seriously; fuck i don't' even take myself seriously and i own this bitch.

i'm here to talk shit and pass the day away - in the mean time enjoy my time w/ Atl Car Guys and hang w/ friends.

Haha, I dont take it seriousily. I love this site - Its fucking great.

About the talking shit, its all about having fun, bashing people etc. See we can't do that anymore except in here, half the members don't post in here, shit most of them don't. Fun = gone. :no:

GLulic
04-29-2009, 01:07 PM
I nominate GLulic to be IA's biggest dumbass of April 29, 2009.
Possibly for all eternity.

You don't know how much I know of this site -- so shut your gimpfuck up before I shove your "noob" words down your mouth. Do you know that you're fucking with a poetry king? If I wasn't so busy at work I would Mercer® the hell out of you.
:lmfao::lmfao: wtf?gtfo bro,you don't belong here.

Hulud
04-29-2009, 01:07 PM

x2

buy me a beer next wenesday

Mercer
04-29-2009, 01:11 PM
:lmfao::lmfao: wtf?gtfo bro,you don't belong here.

Something must be wrong with your keyboard or you're just a fucking tardfuck with a maggot-infested brain.
There needs to be a [SPACE] between each; word, common, period, question mark, ect.

Fucktard.
You cannot. You will not.

Get me to leave this forum. I've seen some funny stuff today and I refuse to venture out of here.

My time is precious and I choose not to squander either it or my talent for creative writing at this board, especially not by way of submitting prose or poetry to further fuel the wheels of hatred that help turn the stone that presses all joy and life from those that people it, and especially not infront of tards like you.

A small taste of my talent.
Now fuck off.

GLulic
04-29-2009, 01:14 PM
Something must be wrong with your keyboard or you're just a fucking tardfuck with a maggot-infested brain.

Get me to leave this forum. I've seen some funny stuff today and I refuse to venture out of here.

My time is precious and I choose not to squander either it or my talent for creative writing at this board, especially not by way of submitting prose or poetry to further fuel the wheels of hatred that help turn the stone that presses all joy and life from those that people it, and especially not infront of tards like you.

Now fuck off.
Like i said your "skills" aren't needed/wanted on here lol.

Paul
04-29-2009, 01:15 PM
There needs to be a [SPACE] between each; word, common, period, question mark, ect.

Fucktard.

Now fuck off.

grabs popcorn this guy is quite entertaining... i'm thinking a round of mercer vs QD

Mercer
04-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Like i said you're "skills" aren't needed/wanted on here lol.

Major fail.
I would destroy you, little man. Go waste someone elses time.

GLulic
04-29-2009, 01:16 PM
grabs popcorn this guy is quite entertaining... i'm thinking a round of mercer vs QD
QD would make him kill himself lol.

stillaneon
04-29-2009, 01:19 PM

start him out with Alex or BobbyFresh.

Jason..
04-29-2009, 01:22 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOL

stillaneon

Ironic

Mercer

Members here engage in Flame Wars?
If so. Put me up against the best so I can snatch the crown right out of his head.

QD would make him kill himself lol.

Cheesus will you shut the fuck up?
All I see and hear from you is the divine rantings of a loon howling at the moon and expecting people to care.

Paul
04-29-2009, 01:25 PM
^ IDK guys I think he maybe QD worthy :thinking:

"cheesus" i'm still LIRL on that one :lmfao:

Hulud
04-29-2009, 01:26 PM
I didn't wanna say some names cause I know some mods will come in here and start crying.

Mods who I see doing their jobs; BobbyFresh, Stallieon (sp?), Killer, Drunkscotsman, GKtib, Ed, collins, obviousily Paul and Julio.
killer and stillaneon just got the powers a couple days ago LOL

collins
04-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Major fail.
I would destroy you, little man. Go waste someone elses time.

OH NOES!!!!
http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/630/GrammarNaziCat.jpg

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 01:28 PM
killer and stillaneon just got the powers a couple days ago LOL

They actually do their job, not like others.

GLulic
04-29-2009, 01:34 PM
I admit defeat,actually made me laugh for a second.But I don't know about the title of poetry king lol.

Hulud
04-29-2009, 01:36 PM
its funny how obscure you are about whos not doin their jobs

stillaneon
04-29-2009, 01:46 PM
its funny how obscure you are about whos not doin their jobs

He must be afraid of getting banned.

stillaneon
04-29-2009, 01:47 PM

You can always PM the names of people you dont feel are contributing.

It is hard for Admins to fix problems when they dont know of them

Hulud
04-29-2009, 01:47 PM
i guess....

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2009, 02:22 PM
x2

buy me a beer next wenesday
wtf is next wed? :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2009, 02:23 PM
^ IDK guys I think he maybe QD worthy :thinking:

"cheesus" i'm still LIRL on that one :lmfao:
cheesus? as in THE cheesus crust?

BMooreZ28
04-29-2009, 02:24 PM

:lmao: If I was, I would name all of the mods.

justinxecushyn
04-29-2009, 02:25 PM
i think the glory days of IA are gone, newbies and e-thugs took over. in like 03-05 or 06 it was ok but its gone downhill since then.

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2009, 02:27 PM
:lmao: If I was, I would name all of the mods.
that's just as pointless as not naming any.

stillaneon
04-29-2009, 03:49 PM
So basically, you posted a thread, with the intent to bitch about problems without wanting to fix them.

Way to help.

Hypocrit

Hulud
04-29-2009, 04:11 PM
wtf is next wed? :thinking:
show

TheGodfather
04-29-2009, 04:14 PM
Lol, all of 200 posts and you think you have credit to talk about this place?

GTFO noob, you aren't welcome here.