PDA

View Full Version : Damn drunk drivers....

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:43 AM
So I was at this party just minding my own business, just inside a friends house drinking some beer and chillin with my ppls.

Then I hear someone say maxima and a car wreck so I immediately put my beer down and ran outside to find this....

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/1.jpg?t=1240987128
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/2-1.jpg?t=1240987262
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/3-1.jpg?t=1240987278

So apparently some drunk idiot who left the party couldn't even make it out the neighborhood without crashing into something, and my parked car at that!

liability FTL :camera::yes::(

speedminded
04-29-2009, 01:45 AM
So I was at this party just minding my own business, just inside a friends house drinking some beer and chillin with my ppls.

Then I hear someone say maxima and a car wreck so I immediately put my beer down and ran outside to find this....

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/1.jpg?t=1240987128
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/2-1.jpg?t=1240987262
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/ricklee87/3-1.jpg?t=1240987278

So apparently some drunk idiot who left the party couldn't even make it out the neighborhood without crashing into something, and my parked car at that!

liability FTL :camera::yes::(uhh what? His insurance covers it.

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:50 AM
uhh what? His insurance covers it.

Not when he took off without leaving any info...It was a hit n run

Bus Driver J
04-29-2009, 01:52 AM
Nice outfit in pic 2....
Sorry bout the car though.

speedminded
04-29-2009, 01:53 AM
Not when he took off without leaving any info...It was a hit n runSo nobody knew who it was or just won't say? Even with liability you signed a paper less than a year ago (after some laws changed) accepting or denying uninsured motorists insurance which would cover it.

I've had someone arrested leaving a party I was at after they passed out at the first light, I wouldn't care if it was family or a friend I'll still call them in.

*edit*
You're a failure at life and should have been sitting on the right headlight when they hit you. Karma made you it's bitch.

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:55 AM
Nice outfit in pic 2....
Sorry bout the car though.

I am not in any of those pics nor am I black....but its cool :cheers:

FAM0U5
04-29-2009, 02:03 AM
Ill be so fucking livid if I found my car like that and that's why I hate fucking people that drink and drive.

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 03:49 AM
ahh this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... thank you for making my day drunk driver props!

browningboy7
04-29-2009, 03:54 AM
ahh this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... thank you for making my dad drunk driver props!

QFT, Except I'm pretty sure he didn't make your dad...:lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 04:22 AM
QFT, Except I'm pretty sure he didn't make your dad...:lmfao:doh

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 05:41 AM
Who has the POS now, fuckboy?

Oh wait! It was before this incident.

I will say at least you weren't in the car. Later, QD.

Motivation
04-29-2009, 05:47 AM
Car looks better now.

AnthonyF
04-29-2009, 05:59 AM
Another reason why I don't go to parties.

Some1 saw something, find out who is hiding him.

-Ant.

tdurr
04-29-2009, 06:51 AM
^^ he is right. someone knows something.

Ed
04-29-2009, 08:06 AM
weren't you the one claiming you drove home drunk and never got caught or some shit like that a few months ago?

Ed
04-29-2009, 08:07 AM
LMFAO

it was you.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200299

sucks you edited your first post.

Sammich
04-29-2009, 08:14 AM
LMFAO

it was you.

owned

Paul
04-29-2009, 08:15 AM
I am not in any of those pics nor am I black....but its cool :cheers:

epic lulz

DJ Maestro
04-29-2009, 08:17 AM
owned

x2 :lmfao:

:smileowne

Jason..
04-29-2009, 08:17 AM
QFT, Except I'm pretty sure he didn't make your dad...:lmfao:Twins!!!

speedminded
04-29-2009, 08:23 AM
Ohhh Karma just made you it's bitch. Reps to Karma if I could. Green dots go to Ed.

Sammich
04-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Ohhh Karma just made you it's bitch. Reps to Karma if I could. Green dots go to Ed.

lol

stillaneon
04-29-2009, 08:41 AM
you dont have uninsured motorist coverage?

That covers hit and run.

Sammich
04-29-2009, 08:42 AM
didnt with mine, i got a hit and run before and they didnt cover it, just took the police report.

stillaneon
04-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Uninsured has covered everything for me

hit and run, with and with out full coverage

Sammich
04-29-2009, 08:44 AM
wow, who are you with?:thinking: sounds like allstate

Jason..
04-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Uninsured has covered everything for me

hit and run, with and with out full coverageI dont think that aplies w liability.I could be wrong though.

stillaneon
04-29-2009, 08:50 AM
wow, who are you with?:thinking: sounds like allstate

it was when I had liability

had someone hit my 1971 beetle overnight.

They covered the repairs.

Sammich
04-29-2009, 08:51 AM
who are you with n00bcake

Brian*
04-29-2009, 08:53 AM
Damn man that sucks... Uninsured motorist?? I have liability and that covers shit like that... check into it!

Tech5
04-29-2009, 08:54 AM
dayum that sucks!!!

speedminded
04-29-2009, 08:59 AM
It doesn't suck, he's a failure at life and deserved it...should have been sitting on the hood at the time.

Ed
04-29-2009, 09:01 AM
^right

hondachik
04-29-2009, 09:04 AM
LMFAO

it was you.

Dammit.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ed again.

Sammich
04-29-2009, 09:06 AM
It doesn't suck, he's a failure at life and deserved it...should have been sitting on the hood at the time.

reputation is deserved:lmfao:

81911SC
04-29-2009, 09:22 AM
Ohhh Karma just made you it's bitch. Reps to Karma if I could. Green dots go to Ed.Couldn't have said it better myself. :cheers:

Elbow
04-29-2009, 10:01 AM
Damn, looks like you learned your lesson about cars and alcohol.

Frög
04-29-2009, 10:07 AM
Damn!

I know how you feel, my car was hit by a drunk sorority slut couple years back..

Atlblkz06
04-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Dont take your nice car to parties
Park far away from the other cars - away from areas people might use to turn
dont let your god damn friends drive drunk
dont drive drunk

I think you failed on all counts lol - well maybe not the first one.

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 10:30 AM
LMFAO

it was you.

thanks for finding that Ed. i didnt want to search. im glad somebody fucked your shit up Nissan loser. what goes around comes around. maybe this will be a wake up call for you to stop being a complete dumb fuck. i dont think i have ever laughed this hard in my life. and yea. you should have been sitting on that headlight. fucking faggot

speedminded
04-29-2009, 10:36 AM
thanks for finding that Ed. i didnt want to search. im glad somebody fucked your shit up Nissan loser. what goes around comes around. maybe this will be a wake up call for you to stop being a complete dumb fuck. i dont think i have ever laughed this hard in my life. and yea. you should have been sitting on that headlight. fucking faggot Lieutenant Dan, you ain't got no legs!

RL...
04-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Who has the POS now, fuckboy?

Oh wait! It was before this incident.

I will say at least you weren't in the car. Later, QD.

lol I was waiting for you to come in here and take advantage of this opportunity!

BTW, this happened a year ago and has since been settled qd, thanks. I found out who the guy was, got his insurance info, and geico repaired my car and gave a free rental while the max was in the shop, so I got to roll on an 09 denali for 3 weeks. I also made a report and decided to get a detective to run an investigation on this kid...He ended up not getting a dui but got charged with a hit and run, and leaving the scene of an accident, which are punishable by loss of license by 1 year :cheers:

karma is a bitch isnt it?

so no qd, you're still the one with the pos

RL...
04-29-2009, 11:25 AM
ahh this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... thank you for making my day drunk driver props!

welcome!

RL...
04-29-2009, 11:32 AM
thanks for finding that Ed. i didnt want to search. im glad somebody fucked your shit up Nissan loser. what goes around comes around. maybe this will be a wake up call for you to stop being a complete dumb fuck. i dont think i have ever laughed this hard in my life. and yea. you should have been sitting on that headlight. fucking faggot

I'm glad you found it funny, I thought a lot of ppl would. I thought it would make for a good thread. Something you know nothing about with your recent threads of a particularly shitty wagon that could only be appropriate for an idiotic douchebag like yourself.

My car was fixed like new so it wasn't a big deal...and what goes around does not come around. lol at a wagon owner telling me I'm gay.

speedminded
04-29-2009, 11:32 AM
lol I was waiting for you to come in here and take advantage of this opportunity!

BTW, this happened a year ago and has since been settled qd, thanks. I found out who the guy was, got his insurance info, and geico repaired my car and gave a free rental while the max was in the shop, so I got to roll on an 09 denali for 3 weeks. I also made a report and decided to get a detective to run an investigation on this kid...He ended up not getting a dui but got charged with a hit and run, and leaving the scene of an accident, which are punishable by loss of license by 1 year :cheers:

so no qd, you're still the one with the posBeing punished for a crime is not karma there maxipad.

RL...
04-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Being punished for a crime is not karma there maxipad.

true that....:D

Sammich
04-29-2009, 11:34 AM
Being punished for a crime is not karma there maxipad.

HAI...thats the name for my whip...not his gayalicious drunk driven busted ass whip...find another name there puto:tongue1:

speedminded
04-29-2009, 11:34 AM
true that....:DDid you miss the point?

so no qd, you're still the one with the posKarma isn't being charged with a crime and getting sentenced. Karma is raping a little girl then going to prison to be raped by a guy with a 14 inch dick and a mop handle. Exactly what you need done to you.

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 11:52 AM
wait wait. so you just decided to pull some shit out of your ass that happened a year ago and tell the fucking story like it happened last night. hmm i think somebody is a fucking ATTN WHORE

Frög
04-29-2009, 11:57 AM
dont drive drunk

:eek:

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:42 PM
wait wait. so you just decided to pull some shit out of your ass that happened a year ago and tell the fucking story like it happened last night. hmm i think somebody is a fucking ATTN WHORE

I'm the attention whore when you're the one who made a thread because you lowered your extremly old and shitty wagon and felt the urgency to show everyone on IA? Right....

I made this thread because I was procrastinating an essay last night and thought I'd give some members here a good laugh. Which I think I accomplished. I can also laugh at my self....

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Did you miss the point?

Karma isn't being charged with a crime and getting sentenced. Karma is raping a little girl then going to prison to be raped by a guy with a 14 inch dick and a mop handle. Exactly what you need done to you.

I was agreeing with you douchebag, thats why I said true that....Apparently you missed the point...

speedminded
04-29-2009, 01:43 PM
I made this thread because I was procrastinating an essay last night and thought I'd give some members here a good laugh. Which I think I accomplished. I can also laugh at my self....Good laugh at what? Was the other thread you made in Oct. a good laugh too?

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:48 PM
dont drive drunk

No one can anticipate what's going to happen all of the time, especially when it ocmes to car wrecks.

Even if you stayed away from parties, parkedway form other, etc, things can still happen.

First of all, I wasn't driving when this happened. Especially not drunk.

My friends were not driving either, and it was not a friend that hit my car.

I was parked away from other cars.

Things happen, and you can't anticipate everything. I take more precautions than most in an effort to keep my car in good shape, so you don't need to school me in this regard.

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Good laugh at what? Was the other thread you made in Oct. a good laugh too?

A good laugh because most ppl would take delight in seeing my car being wrecked as to laugh on this website. And I aim to please.

I don't remember the thread you're referring to as I probably made more than 1 thread on october.....:doh:

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm the attention whore when you're the one who made a thread because you lowered your extremly old and shitty wagon and felt the urgency to show everyone on IA? Right....

I made this thread because I was procrastinating an essay last night and thought I'd give some members here a good laugh. Which I think I accomplished. I can also laugh at my self....

lol its funny. you say i have an old shitty wagon...and you expect that to get to me. idc what some punk ass fag that wears purple collar shirts says about my stuff. ur just jealous that you are stuck in a stock ass grocery getter. yea. maximas are cool. lemme tell you. id take an old VW bettle over your POS maxima.

and yea...ur an attn whore. between this and ur thread in october....you just seem to make up lies to get attn. faggot

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 01:51 PM
A good laugh because most ppl would take delight in seeing my car being wrecked as to laugh on this website. And I aim to please.

I don't remember the thread you're referring to as I probably made more than 1 thread on october.....:doh:

the thread in Eds post on the first page

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:55 PM
:2up:
lol its funny. you say i have an old shitty wagon...and you expect that to get to me. idc what some punk ass fag that wears purple collar shirts says about my stuff. ur just jealous that you are stuck in a stock ass grocery getter. yea. maximas are cool. lemme tell you. id take an old VW bettle over your POS maxima.

and yea...ur an attn whore. between this and ur thread in october....you just seem to make up lies to get attn. faggot

I think what I say does get to you. I remember I've gotten you so mad before you literally threatened to kill me! hahahaha

I'm jealous of your wagon. You sir, need to be a comedian.

I think you are jsut jealous that I pull more/hotter bitches than you, and I do it in my pos car with purple calipers...:rolleyes:

Alan®
04-29-2009, 01:55 PM

You're kidding right? Didn't you make a thread when you painted your calipers fucking pink or purple or some other homo ass fucking color?

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:58 PM
You're kidding right? Didn't you make a thread when you painted your calipers fucking pink or purple or some other homo ass fucking color?

I did, and my calipers are hard as fuck. Don't you drive a 3rd gen eclipse, as in a non dsm, as in the shitty, girly, feminine ones that always seem to be driven by high school girls, and redgt? isn't that you?

Me86Rob
:2up:

I think what I say does get to you. I remember I've gotten you so mad before you literally threatened to kill me! hahahaha

I'm jealous of your wagon. You sir, need to be a comedian.

I think you are jsut jealous that I pull more/hotter bitches than you, and I do it in my pos car with purple calipers...:rolleyes:

yup. you hit the nail on the head with that one. how did you ever know

imbosile
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/prelude511/littlestory.jpg

RL...
04-29-2009, 01:59 PM
yup. you hit the nail on the head with that one. how did you ever know

You're the one who gets all e hurt online lolol

thats how I know smartass

RL...
04-29-2009, 02:00 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/prelude511/littlestory.jpg

:D

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 02:01 PM
I did, and my calipers are hard as fuck. Don't you drive a 3rd gen eclipse, as in a non dsm, as in the shitty, girly, feminine ones that always seem to be driven by high school girls, and redgt? isn't that you?

lol at painting calipers. remember in the 90s when that was the in thing to do. i bet hes gonna get some pink neons next

imbosile
04-29-2009, 02:01 PM

Because Maximas are so cool?

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 02:03 PM
You're the one who gets all e hurt online lolol

thats how I know smartass

the only time i got ehurt is when your fagot ass was bragging about driving drunk. yea. im gonna get pissed, because a fucking drunk driver took the fucking life of my sister. ANYBODY ON THIS FUCKING SITE THAT HAS BEEN THROUGH THAT WOULD BE JUST AS FUCKING PISSED

Alan®
04-29-2009, 02:04 PM
BWAAHAHAHAHAH just another post to prove you are a complete tool. You rag on Major for doing an actual mod on his car that didnt involve simply making his car look even more homo than it already is unlike you and you call your faggoty ass fucking brake callipers hard? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

And hey my car not being a DSM is a GOOD thing you fucking moron. Considering I owned a 2G and it was ok at best. At least I don't drive a shitty fucking mommy mobile that not even Richard Simmon's gay ass wouldn't be seen in while trying to act like im uber cool and my car is nicer than a fucking benz.

imbosile
04-29-2009, 02:05 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/prelude511/castgay.jpg

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 02:06 PM
BWAAHAHAHAHAH just another post to prove you are a complete tool. You rag on Major for doing an actual mod on his car that didnt involve simply making his car look even more homo than it already is and you call your faggoty ass fucking brake callipers hard? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

And hey my car not being a DSM is a GOOD thing you fucking moron. Considering I owned a 2G and it was ok at best. At least I don't drive a shitty fucking mommy mobile that not even Richard Simmon's gay ass wouldn't be seen in while trying to act like im uber cool and my car is nicer than a fucking benz.

http://i43.tinypic.com/905a1f.jpg

stillaneon
04-29-2009, 02:10 PM

The only reason people cared more about this thread than Motion's lowering thread is because we hoped that the damage would cause you such great depression and anxiety that you would just go ahead and do us the favor of killing yourself

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 02:13 PM
The only reason people cared more about this thread than Motion's lowering thread is because we hoped that the damage would cause you such great depression and anxiety that you would just go ahead and do us the favor of killing yourself

lol.

Ed
04-29-2009, 02:15 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/prelude511/castgay.jpg

you had me at I cast...

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 02:16 PM
hey i didnt know nissantun3r played basketball
http://i42.tinypic.com/j0h5x2.jpg

speedminded
04-29-2009, 02:16 PM

I don't remember the thread you're referring to as I probably made more than 1 thread on october.....:doh:You know exactly what we're referring to since it's been the topic of discussion in 9 out of 10 posts in this thread.

Just to refresh your memory: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200299

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 02:22 PM
awww nothing left to say faggot?

RL...
04-29-2009, 02:27 PM
BWAAHAHAHAHAH just another post to prove you are a complete tool. You rag on Major for doing an actual mod on his car that didnt involve simply making his car look even more homo than it already is unlike you and you call your faggoty ass fucking brake callipers hard? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Your eclipse not being a dsm is a bad thing, and by calipers are hard, but you wouldn't know what taste is if it slapped you in the face.

My mommy mobile is faster than your eclipse, so why do you use such harsh words....lol I don't act like I'm uber cool nor do I say my car comes close to as nice as a benz.

RL...
04-29-2009, 02:30 PM
awww nothing left to say faggot?

I'm in class you fucking idiot, so it's hard to respond to every post your pathetic and unintelligent brain regurgitates.

RL...
04-29-2009, 02:33 PM
the only time i got ehurt is when your fagot ass was bragging about driving drunk. yea. im gonna get pissed, because a fucking drunk driver took the fucking life of my sister. ANYBODY ON THIS FUCKING SITE THAT HAS BEEN THROUGH THAT WOULD BE JUST AS FUCKING PISSED

No one was bragging about being drunk and driving. So calm down buddy. If you hate drunk drivers so, you should at the least understand how much it sucked when this wreck happened seeing as how my car got hit by a drunk driver right? Or are you selective of the drunk drivers you hate?

speedminded
04-29-2009, 02:36 PM
No one was bragging about being drunk and driving. So calm down buddy. If you hate drunk drivers so, you should at the least understand how much it sucked when this wreck happened seeing as how my car got hit by a drunk driver right? Or are you selective of the drunk drivers you hate?I can't see what you said in that thread but i can read all the replied regarding it before you deleted it all. Those alone tell you're full of shit by saying you weren't bragging.

RL...
04-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Why does it seems that speedminded, lexiz31/majormotion/stillabitch follow me around on this website? Seriously, get a life outside of hanging on my nuts. Find a girl. Find a boy. Shit, do something productive damn....:blah:

Thighs
04-29-2009, 02:40 PM
lllllllllloooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll @ thread.

Amy Kizama
04-29-2009, 02:41 PM
bwhahahahaha you should have wedge yourself between there before the car hit. would have done the world a favor and kill another pointless nissan owner...

who the hell goes to sausage parties and drinks anyways, what a fuckin homo. waaa waaaa

my maxima got hit... complain about something worth a damn, instead of a fuckin maxima... god thats like saying oops mommy forgot to pour milk in my cereal this morning. suck it up and pay it like a man you pussy

speedminded
04-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Why does it seems that speedminded, lexiz31/majormotion/stillabitch follow me around on this website? Seriously, get a life outside of hanging on my nuts. Find a girl. Find a boy. Shit, do something productive damn....:blah:Follow you around? This thread and ONE other that you deleted everything you wrote in 6 or 7 months ago is following you around? I wish somebody had quoted you so everyone can see what a failure in life you are.

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm in class you fucking idiot, so it's hard to respond to every post your pathetic and unintelligent brain regurgitates.

oh sorry didnt know you were at school. did we interupt your arts and crafts time, or nap time?

stillaneon
04-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Why does it seems that speedminded, lexiz31/majormotion/stillabitch follow me around on this website? Seriously, get a life outside of hanging on my nuts. Find a girl. Find a boy. Shit, do something productive damn....:blah:

Why dont you give up.

Your feeble attempts to say I follow you around are rediculous. I'm in the whore's lounge and you thread keeps getting bumped.

I dont even think I even saw it until after the 4th page.

If I was following you, I would have been post number two. But I have better things to do. Like contributing to society. which, judging by the fact that you are still breathing, you aren't willing to do

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Why does it seems that speedminded, lexiz31/majormotion/stillabitch follow me around on this website? Seriously, get a life outside of hanging on my nuts. Find a girl. Find a boy. Shit, do something productive damn....:blah:no one is following you, dumb fuck. you posted in the WL again.... Welcome:goodjob: :no:

osnap
04-29-2009, 04:20 PM
OP is a fucking idiot. kthx.

EJ25RUN
04-29-2009, 04:22 PM
I see everyones being a bitch about this but i'll say that drunk drivers are scum and i hope he ended himself before he ended someone else.

Sux about your car.

green91
04-29-2009, 06:00 PM
I wish they would have both been ended. While i hate people who drive drunk, i wish this one had done more damage to the OPs POS car and gotten away with it.

RL...
04-29-2009, 06:31 PM
:) It's funny that I have all these ppl hatin on me, it's funnier considering none of them have met me lolol

I'm gonna let you guys hate on me and do your job. So sit back and please say my car isn't fresh because you know it is bitch.

green91
04-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Your car is a grocery getter maxima.

speedminded
04-29-2009, 07:10 PM
:) It's funny that I have all these ppl hatin on me, it's funnier considering none of them have met me lolol

I'm gonna let you guys hate on me and do your job. So sit back and please say my car isn't fresh because you know it is bitch.What's even funnier is you hating on other peoples cars when they never mentioned anything about yours...only the fact that you're a complete idiot. You have nothing going for you in life to have an ego that big.

quickdodge®
04-29-2009, 07:37 PM
so no qd, you're still the one with the pos

By who's count? And I mean people that are worth a damn. I asked you before to show me any thread that had more pages of replies on your car than mine. I think we both realized right then that such a thread didn't exist. How many meets have you been invited to? Shows? Anything, really? I've never seen a post to say "keep up the good work" or "AWESOME CAR! Can't wait to see more." Nope. I've never seen where anyone asked about your car.

Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that not only personally do I outdo you, but my car does as well. You're an idiot. You'll never be able to convince anyone otherwise. You've solidified yourself as IA's most moronic by everything you post. Congrats. It's a shame that God is just using you to play a sick joke on humanity. Later, QD.

DirtyMechanic
04-29-2009, 08:13 PM
^that is pure awesome!!!

Me86Rob
04-29-2009, 10:00 PM
Damn QD get-em

amandDA
04-29-2009, 10:03 PM
damn that sucks!

RL...
04-30-2009, 01:31 AM
By who's count? And I mean people that are worth a damn. I asked you before to show me any thread that had more pages of replies on your car than mine. I think we both realized right then that such a thread didn't exist. How many meets have you been invited to? Shows? Anything, really? I've never seen a post to say "keep up the good work" or "AWESOME CAR! Can't wait to see more." Nope. I've never seen where anyone asked about your car.

Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that not only personally do I outdo you, but my car does as well. You're an idiot. You'll never be able to convince anyone otherwise. You've solidified yourself as IA's most moronic by everything you post. Congrats. It's a shame that God is just using you to play a sick joke on humanity. Later, QD.

lolol I'm not going to argue with you about popularity. As I've said many times, I could care less about popularity here, or being invited to events or meets. The fact is most of the meets here are honda meets which don't particularly appeal to me for obvious reasons. Although I like most honda's they just don't interest me much, much like how nissans probably don't interest you.

QD, you only outdo me at being older than me, driving a car that's worth less money than mine, and having a car that's slower than mine.

Since you are obviously incredibly unreasonable and stupid, I will not waste any more time responding to your posts. I refuse to carry on conversations, if you can it that, with someone so inferior to me. So follow me around here as you normally do, but know your posts will be swiftly ignored. That is all, Later, nissantun3r. :cheers:

gtrmonkey
04-30-2009, 01:34 AM
WORDS OF ADVICE NISSANTUN3R, LET IT THE FUCK GO.

collins
04-30-2009, 01:36 AM
hahahahaha ed has been repped

gtrmonkey
04-30-2009, 01:46 AM
FOUND ED POST. IT BE FUNNY

blaknoize
04-30-2009, 02:02 AM
well looks like it came back and hit u in tha grill

speedminded
04-30-2009, 02:10 AM
lolol I'm not going to argue with you about popularity. As I've said many times, I could care less about popularity here, or being invited to events or meets. The fact is most of the meets here are honda meets which don't particularly appeal to me for obvious reasons. Although I like most honda's they just don't interest me much, much like how nissans probably don't interest you.

QD, you only outdo me at being older than me, driving a car that's worth less money than mine, and having a car that's slower than mine.

Since you are obviously incredibly unreasonable and stupid, I will not waste any more time responding to your posts. I refuse to carry on conversations, if you can it that, with someone so inferior to me. So follow me around here as you normally do, but know your posts will be swiftly ignored. That is all, Later, nissantun3r. :cheers:How much you wanna bet his DD cost more than your life insurance coverage? lol!

You forgot to mention far more intelligent than you.

BeyondaGrave
04-30-2009, 02:20 AM
Nissan you are the one who is truly unreasonable and stupid. If you would actuallly grow the fuck up, drive a car thats worth less and slower than QD's. People might respect you more. :goodjob:

Since you are obviously incredibly unreasonable and stupid, I will not waste any more time responding to your posts. I refuse to carry on conversations, if you can it that, with someone so inferior to me. So follow me around here as you normally do, but know your posts will be swiftly ignored. That is all, Later, nissantun3r. :cheers:

qwick
04-30-2009, 02:31 AM

Dude you drive a stock Nissan Maxima. Its not like your car is all that great. And now its even less impressive.

quickdodge®
04-30-2009, 05:46 AM
much like how nissans probably don't interest you.

Nissans interest me just fine? What are you talking about?

I will not waste any more time responding to your posts.

That's probably because you always end up on the receiving end of a good textual fucking. I've textually fucked you so good your fucking neighbors are smoking a cigarette. Later, QD.

speedminded
04-30-2009, 05:55 AM
...fucked you so good your fucking neighbors are smoking a cigarette. Later, QD.I'm going to go ahead and tell you I'm stealing that line lol!

The Ninja
04-30-2009, 06:27 AM

I'm gonna let you guys hate on me and do your job. So sit back and please say my car isn't fresh because you know it is bitch.

Nobody is hatin, lol. Nobody likes you. There is a difference. Hatin usually comes from some kinda jealousy....but who wants a fucked up piece of shit maxima??

Ed
04-30-2009, 07:41 AM
I've seen QD fuck some people over with the keyboard... but jesus... your neighbors are smoking a cigarette? God is using you to play a sick joke on humanity? That's just beyond QD's level itself.

Reps.

quickdodge®
04-30-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm going to go ahead and tell you I'm stealing that line lol!

LOLOL!!!

I've seen QD fuck some people over with the keyboard... but jesus... your neighbors are smoking a cigarette? God is using you to play a sick joke on humanity? That's just beyond QD's level itself.

So I take it that I can add that line to my other hits; such as:

You're such a loser that you can't even jerk yourself off without your own hand falling asleep.

I'll textually molest you so bad Chris Hansen will be at door next Friday night asking me what my intentions are with you.

You're in such sad shape that porn sites have you perma-banned.

I don't know where these come from. I guess easy targets make for easy insults. Lolol. Later, QD.