PDA

View Full Version : i want lower!!!!!!!!!!!

ducky1177
04-28-2009, 10:26 PM
i believe my car is just too high
so does anyone got anything that can put me lower than whats in my sig
ill trade....
running low on cash but could work something out
im running blue tokico shocks with red H&R lowering springs

lmk peeps
:goodjob:

chelezookie
04-28-2009, 10:33 PM
i got some brand ass new skunk 2 complete pro-series coilovers that could slam that shit to the ground, boyyyy.
...but they're on my car.
mwahahahaha!

:ninja:

ducky1177
04-28-2009, 10:36 PM
i got some brand ass new skunk 2 complete pro-series coilovers that could slam that shit to the ground, boyyyy.
...but they're on my car.
mwahahahaha!

:ninja:

butthole
:(

i started reading that and jizzed a little
lmao
:lmfao:

anyone else got anything thats not on their car and willing to get rid of?

chelezookie
04-28-2009, 10:43 PM
butthole

i started reading that and jizzed a little
lmao
:lmfao:

anyone else got anything thats not on their car and willing to get rid of?

haha, sorry for being an asshole. :gay:
but for real, that's the lowest you can go?
i had lame ass ebay springs on my car before the skunk2's and i was almost tucking.

ducky1177
04-28-2009, 10:46 PM
haha, sorry for being an asshole. :gay:
but for real, that's the lowest you can go?
i had lame ass ebay springs on my car before the skunk2's and i was almost tucking.

well i just have lowering springs so i cant adjust them
i might just end up with ebay shizz if i cant find anything else
how did they ride?

chelezookie
04-28-2009, 10:48 PM
oh, my car rode like assssss.
but i also had blown shocks, so yours will definitely ride better with your tokicos.

ducky1177
04-28-2009, 10:51 PM
we will seeeee
but maybe someone will have something else
lol

ducky1177
04-30-2009, 11:25 AM
anyone?????

GaGen2Teg
04-30-2009, 03:41 PM
just got get the egays and put em on your tokicos itll ride fairly decent.

.:Stirfry:.
04-30-2009, 03:47 PM
or just cut a coil off that bisshh

FasTech
04-30-2009, 03:50 PM
^^ Yeah that will always work. lolol But just get some ebay coilovers until you get enough cash to buy something nice and way better quality. Or, just ride like you are now until you get the money to buy good coilovers and call it a day. Do it right the first time and it'll be way worth it in the long run.

WalkS
04-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Don't be cheap bro and settle for some ebay coil overs! If you need to just cut a coil or two off your springs, just like someone above said. I don't like the idea of some untested unknown spring rate coil overs on my car. And if I have to made a maneuver on the road, I wont know how it would handle...
I had goldline springs with two coils cut in the front and one in the rear. It had a slight racked stance, front tires were tucking minutely. Perfect for me, I don't care for the "dumped" style... Anyway it rode awesome with the KYB GR2's.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/BoostedHonda/93%20Integra/OneFallafternoon034-1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/BoostedHonda/93%20Integra/OneFallafternoon049.jpg

ducky1177
04-30-2009, 09:36 PM
sounds good
i think ill just cut them
but im still open to buying nonebay coilovers

DeeAOne
04-30-2009, 09:55 PM
ive had ebay coilovers on pretty much every car ive had except one(ebay lowering springs, lmao). broke high school student ftl. lol

jdmda9
04-30-2009, 10:08 PM
my DA rode as perfect as a caddy b4 i slammed it on ebay coilovers. now it bounces a lil too much for my taste bt i guess that its b'cuz i still have good shocks. in my opinion its the quality of the springs that counts. next time go with some TEIN or Skunk 2 springs and add other upgrades such as control arms, etc. bt 4 now just cut your lowering springs bro!

cardesignz
05-06-2009, 02:32 AM
Save your money and buy a decent full coilover setup and some nice camber kits (I highly advise staying away from Skunk2).

If you want to go low, stay away from the cheap springs on stock shocks... that's just retarded. Also, stock length shocks are too tall to be slammed on anyway, unless you have something like a Koni and Ground Control setup with extended top hats (probably the highest rated setup of all time).

I'm running some retardedly low H&R full coilovers. The upper control arms bottoming out is getting old though (front AND rear)... and only having 2 inches of ground clearance with 17's and scraping the pavement with 14's is rather ridiculous (especially when the camber is even corrected as much as possible - front is corrected down to -2.4 deg with a 3 deg kit maxed out... and the rear is tucking tire with 0 deg of camber).

If you must go low... quality parts, camber kits, and alignments are key to proper handling and keeping some tires on your car. Save your money and do it right the first time. Suspension is more than looking cool. Your car will look like and drive like crap if you do it wrong.

jh4da9.dd
05-07-2009, 01:45 AM
eBay Dropzones are cheap and not that bouncy. just thought i'll put in my:2cents: