PDA

View Full Version : ~DEATH~daretodreame

Decepticon™
04-28-2009, 08:57 PM
its always a touchy subject but today around 5:30 i got the bad news that a co-worker/friend had killed herself. i dont wanna go into details but it just got me thinking....as we go though life bitching and whinning and complaining theres always someone who has it worst off then you, so much so that they take their own life. i rreally wish i could go back and talk with her just to see whats running though her mind maybe me talking to her would have changed the outcome of thing and i could see her at work tommorrow but hoping and wishing will never bring her back.

well the point i am trying to get to is DEATH its self. i just wanna know what people are thinking when they hear the word death or how they feel when think about your own death cause you know its coming someday as crude as that sounds? dont you ever wonder what someones is thinking when the take a life or take their own life, does your life really flash before eyes, does it hurt, is there any way to prevent it....and the list goes on and on and on and on.

I think this is good time to stop think....and love the life you were given and the people around you who love you as a person, friend, son, dad,brother, sister,mom,daughter, grandma, grandpa, or whatever you are to that person.

Cindy, i miss you already
~NEIL

Scotsman
04-28-2009, 08:58 PM
my condolences to you bro

81911SC
04-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Sorry to hear bro.
Let us know if you want this moved to a section that won't get filled with shit.

Scotsman
04-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Sorry to hear bro.
Let us know if you want this moved to a section that won't get filled with shit.x2

green91
04-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Have you ever considered that some people really don't want to be alive? Its not our own choices to be brought onto this earth. Its just a shame that other people get dragged into people's problems and choices to end their lives.

DB4LYFE ™
04-28-2009, 09:03 PM
sry to hear that bud.. keep ya head up.

~DB4LYFE

PURP
04-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Ever since the death of my grandmother and almost dying from a car hitting me on my bike, I always wonder where do you really go..besides the ground or ash bucket. But really what happens to your spirit/soul? Does it just stop? Do you remember anything? Can you still feel? what... Just some things that goes through my mind every now and then. But, death is inevitable. It's going to happen. one day, some how. I by no means am afraid to die. Do I wanna die? No, I don't. It's just a part of the life we live and always will be.

GhostSTI
04-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Thats awful man. In retrospect did it seem obvious that she was that depressed?

Decepticon™
04-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Have you ever considered that some people really don't want to be alive? Its not our own choices to be brought onto this earth. Its just a shame that other people get dragged into people's problems and choices to end their lives.

I have. And ive had some ruff times in own life but i have never thought of taking my own life. i just wanna know what could be so bad that it have to come to that. but then again everyone is different and there are different circumstances.

green91
04-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Well thats you then. Some people really go through some crazy mental shit. I completely understand why people do this. I just couldn't put my family through the pain of dealing with my selfishness. But i do feel bad for you and their family, its hard to deal with the loss especially in such a way.

Decepticon™
04-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Thats awful man. In retrospect did it seem obvious that she was that depressed? naw man she was kool...

And kevin i ask myself the same questions from time to time. And i give props for not being afraid to die cause i aint gonna lie im scared as fukk. i try not to think about to much but i crosses my mind here and there. and i try really hard to love the life i have. i love meeting new people, talking to people, and not just at meets anywhere i go i try just be pretty friendly cause you never know, i could say hey to that one person who never knew they existed.

blackboi50
04-28-2009, 09:31 PM
very deep neil!!!

sorry for your co-worker but thats why i live life with the everyday could be my last!!!

Tmrw aint promised so i laugh and smile now while i can!!....1

Magnus213
04-29-2009, 01:44 AM
That's rough, and I second the idea that it's important to take absolutely nothing and no one for granted.

I was thinking about the topic of suicide today, and it really pained me to consider how it must feel to be at that point. It's hard to really explain, but I feel like I would only kill myself once I had absolutely nothing in my entire life or the world from which to gain pleasure.

Think about it-- you have to be at the point where there is not one single thing that even makes you happy. A person committing suicide wouldn't hold off ending their life if they suddenly heard their favorite song playing, because they wouldn't get any pleasure from it whatsoever anymore. Something as simple as the thought of eating their favorite food-- they wouldn't have a favorite food, and they wouldn't care what food they ate, because nothing they could do would give them happiness.

Realize that I'm not saying that songs and food prevent suicide, it's just me trying to grapple with the idea of how utterly destroyed a person must be at the point when they choose to end their lives. It's a sad, sad thing, to derive no satisfaction from anything.

RL...
04-29-2009, 02:01 AM
its always a touchy subject but today around 5:30 i got the bad news that a co-worker/friend had killed herself. i dont wanna go into details but it just got me thinking....as we go though life bitching and whinning and complaining theres always someone who has it worst off then you, so much so that they take their own life. i rreally wish i could go back and talk with her just to see whats running though her mind maybe me talking to her would have changed the outcome of thing and i could see her at work tommorrow but hoping and wishing will never bring her back.

well the point i am trying to get to is DEATH its self. i just wanna know what people are thinking when they hear the word death or how they feel when think about your own death cause you know its coming someday as crude as that sounds? dont you ever wonder what someones is thinking when the take a life or take their own life, does your life really flash before eyes, does it hurt, is there any way to prevent it....and the list goes on and on and on and on.

I think this is good time to stop think....and love the life you were given and the people around you who love you as a person, friend, son, dad,brother, sister,mom,daughter, grandma, grandpa, or whatever you are to that person.

Cindy, i miss you already
~NEIL

There are ppl who have it worse than you, but also ppl who have it better....

Life is great, and the way you feel about life is 100% dependant upon on what you make of it and your attitude! We live to die, and there is no reason to fear it as I believe there only lies an eternal peaceful sleep. Complete nothingness. I would not try and think of whether you could've saved your friend or not, because things that have happened happened for a reason, a reason that couldn't be avoided. You must not think in terms of what if. You must jsut need to learn from others mistakes and take nothing for granted. Truly appreciate every second you are alive and are well. And fuk hot bitches.

qwick
04-29-2009, 02:01 AM
i live life like everyday could be my last!!!

An old saying I herd.

The past is gone never to return, The future is something that may never arrive. All we have is the here and now, thats why its called the present, because its a gift we should be glad to receive daily.