PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm...

MINI
04-27-2009, 07:17 PM
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

But the real question is, what's a wood chuck? :???:

Motivation
04-27-2009, 07:19 PM
It's the same as a ground hog.

Now close this retarded thread.

stillaneon2
04-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Ricers suck.

As do paul, Hulud and Shagwagen

by the way you neg repping sob's

im at -28

I hate you guys so hard. lol

MINI
04-27-2009, 07:20 PM
It's the same as a ground hog.

Now close this retarded thread.

Damn, a ground hog.

MINI
04-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Ricers suck.

im at -28

STFU im at -140 quit your bitchin

SlillerSlyle
04-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Ricers suck.

im at -28

how are you -28..... i'm -35 with wayne and brian -reppin me.... ???

SlillerSlyle
04-27-2009, 07:39 PM
STFU im at -140 quit your bitchin

eat a dick

Got Milk?
04-27-2009, 07:42 PM
I know WL is about anything and everything, but damn, what is this thread about?

AnthonyF
04-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Why did you lock this? It IS the WL, so you must let it go. Can't just lock it b/c YOU don't like it.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
04-27-2009, 08:02 PM
I haz no idea who did...but it does suck.

AnthonyF
04-27-2009, 08:04 PM
No doubt, BUT you can't just lock a thread for no reason. We aren't Nazi's, well some of us are, don't be like them.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
04-27-2009, 08:06 PM
Gotcha. Wasn't me though...
However, I did lock/delete the race threads so that the racial arguments stay at a minimum....

81911SC
04-27-2009, 08:06 PM
I just go in. What's going on fellas?

81911SC
04-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Don't know who locked it but I unlocked it.

AnthonyF
04-28-2009, 05:37 AM
Got Milk did.

-Ant.

Ed
04-28-2009, 08:13 AM
20:42, 27th Apr 2009 Got Milk? Closed
21:07, 27th Apr 2009 81911SC Opened Thread

Sammich
04-28-2009, 08:36 AM
However, I did lock/delete the race threads so that the racial arguments stay at a minimum....

i like u as mod:goodjob:

Ed
04-28-2009, 08:41 AM
i like u as mod:goodjob:

no one cares what you think

Sammich
04-28-2009, 08:48 AM
no one cares what you think

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-giraffe-shuns-duck1.jpg

mocha latte cupcake
04-28-2009, 08:53 AM
SAMMICH WITH THE MOTHER PHUGGIN LAWLS! :lmfao:

AnthonyF
04-28-2009, 09:25 AM
I'm the coolest mod...period.

My take on racisim: if you can't racist jokes, you ARE racist.

-Ant.

Killer
04-28-2009, 09:27 AM

-Ant.

i agree on the racist part... to an extent... i def feel it also depends on who is telling the joke and how offensive they are trying to be... some racial jokes can cross the line.......

^^ those kind are my favorites! :goodjob:

DJ Maestro
04-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Fuck your race!!! My race is better than your race. :D

http://www.formula1grandprix.ca/images/race-start.jpg

>

http://www.treehugger.com/worst-sport-environment-nascar-race.jpg

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Sammich
04-28-2009, 09:40 AM

-Ant.

i use to be one w/ the racist jokes, but the more u sit there and roll w/ it..it just continues to get worse and more out of line..so my bid was...to stop w/ it all together..i'm not gona front i have slightly recessed in personal dealings and text messages.

Killer
04-28-2009, 09:43 AM
i use to be one w/ the racist jokes, but the more u sit there and roll w/ it..it just continues to get worse and more out of line..so my bid was...to stop w/ it all together..i'm not gona front i have slightly recessed in personal dealings and text messages.

i'll bet you and ed go back and forth with racist shit all day long son...

Sammich
04-28-2009, 09:44 AM
i'll bet you and ed go back and forth with racist shit all day long son...

i swear he tempts me some days...but i for the most part still do good...i go on other things that piss him off:ninja:

Killer
04-28-2009, 09:47 AM
i swear he tempts me some days...but i for the most part still do good...i go on other things that piss him off:ninja:

dude.. what's the difference when it comes down to it??

offending someone is offending someone...

Sammich
04-28-2009, 09:49 AM
dude.. what's the difference when it comes down to it??

offending someone is offending someone...

its a difference when its not racially charged. thats what i steer away from as much as possible

AnthonyF
04-28-2009, 09:50 AM

holy fuck...was this a serious post? WOW. That is a first. Props to you.

And I agree. The more you let something innocent go, the more people push the limits and get carried away.

-Ant.

Killer
04-28-2009, 09:51 AM
its a difference when its not racially charged. thats what i steer away from as much as possible

why do you put such an emphasis on the race???

why is offending someone based on race worse than offending them based on anything else???

DriVaH
04-28-2009, 09:55 AM
However, I did lock/delete the race threads so that the racial arguments stay at a minimum....good job ..

Sammich
04-28-2009, 09:56 AM

why is offending someone based on race worse than offending them based on anything else???

because race has a history that is sensitive for alot of people. i mean if you can't/don't understand that, then....thats you. but even if i have the 'right' to talk racially towards white people, i still don't do it. for the simple fact that it aint right. thats me and i'm trying to stick to my guns and completely get rid of anything racial surrounding me. i'm no black supremacist or anything, i'm just a person that REALLY feels everyone can/should be treated the same. jokes can be done without it having a racial root.

ShooterMcGavin
04-28-2009, 09:57 AM
the fuck is goin ons in hurrr?

Sammich
04-28-2009, 10:00 AM
wayneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ShooterMcGavin
04-28-2009, 10:00 AM
beeeaaaaneeeerrrrrr.....oh wait, that's ed :D

DriVaH
04-28-2009, 10:06 AM
because race has a history that is sensitive for alot of people. i mean if you can't/don't understand that, then....thats you. but even if i have the 'right' to talk racially towards white people, i still don't do it. for the simple fact that it aint right. thats me and i'm trying to stick to my guns and completely get rid of anything racial surrounding me. i'm no black supremacist or anything, i'm just a person that REALLY feels everyone can/should be treated the same. jokes can be done without it having a racial root.x53486316878615646387486371354638

Spectic Tank
04-28-2009, 10:17 AM
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

A Wood Chuck would chuck as much wood as a Wood Chuck could chuck, if a Wood Chuck could chuck wood...

BobbyFresco
04-28-2009, 10:26 AM
And I agree. The more you let something innocent go, the more people push the limits and get carried away.

-Ant.

This is the reason why I locked those threads.

It always starts out at one " why do black people do such and such" kind of thread and pretty soon it becomes a situation where there are 5 more threads along the same lines. Now although I can't control what people feel and think, I can contribute to cutting down on the amount of bullshit that gets posted on here and you have to admit, sometimes it goes a little too far...and this is true in respect to threads not just about blacks but Mexicans and occassionally whites as well.

Killer
04-28-2009, 10:31 AM
because race has a history that is sensitive for alot of people. i mean if you can't/don't understand that, then....thats you. but even if i have the 'right' to talk racially towards white people, i still don't do it. for the simple fact that it aint right. thats me and i'm trying to stick to my guns and completely get rid of anything racial surrounding me. i'm no black supremacist or anything, i'm just a person that REALLY feels everyone can/should be treated the same. jokes can be done without it having a racial root.

... my point is that a lot of different things offend people... race has a history of offending people because people pull the race card all too much.. mom jokes may offend me more than racial ones.. is it ok for you to offend me that way but wrong for me to say something racial???

Sammich
04-28-2009, 10:31 AM

It always starts out at one " why do black people do such and such" kind of thread and pretty soon it becomes a situation where there are 5 more threads along the same lines. Now although I can't control what people feel and think, I can contribute to cutting down on the amount of bullshit that gets posted on here and you have to admit, sometimes it goes a little too far...and this is true in respect to threads not just about blacks but Mexicans and occassionally whites as well.

i hope that your mod position is permanent, on a serious tip, because alot of other mods have let that go, and its seriously nothing to be taken lightly...blacks talking about whites or whites talking about blacks or any other race talking about another race.

Sammich
04-28-2009, 10:33 AM
... my point is that a lot of different things offend people... race has a history of offending people because people pull the race card all too much.. mom jokes may offend me more than racial ones.. is it ok for you to offend me that way but wrong for me to say something racial???

if i made mom jokes towards you and you told me that it really offended you, i would quit, as i would expect the same for me. like i remember this one incident on ia where a guy made a remark towards my father (my father is deceased) i asked him to quit w/ the foolishness, he was one of the ignoramouses and continued...didnt show any respect. if i'm told to stop, ill stop. if ed told me to quit with the jokes i make towards him about a particular subject, i would. same for anyone else, just a respect i have for humans, period

DriVaH
04-28-2009, 10:45 AM
... my point is that a lot of different things offend people... race has a history of offending people because people pull the race card all too much.. mom jokes may offend me more than racial ones.. is it ok for you to offend me that way but wrong for me to say something racial???it is wrong on all aspects... the race card is serious business to most, especially me . i don't respond to it or show much feeling to it on the internet cause it makes no scense . ppl just hide behind their keyboards... in person is a different situation ...:goodjob: i try my best not to be offensive .

Killer
04-28-2009, 10:50 AM
it is wrong on all aspects... the race card is serious business to most, especially me . i don't respond to it or show much feeling to it on the internet cause it makes no scense . ppl just hide behind their keyboards... in person is a different situation ...:goodjob: i try my best not to be offensive .

but is it ok for you to offend me on something non racial.. that was more the question....

why are racial remarks put on a higher pedestal than other offensive remarks...???

hell we call people gay and all that shit.. and i know that offends gays... i have a couple lesbian friends... i all the time will be like... "man that's so gay".. i just get an awful look every time... lirl...

my only point is that offending someone in any aspect is the same whether it includes skin color or not.. it's what you LET offend you that is really the problem.

Zodiac
04-28-2009, 10:54 AM

Your sig if fucking hilarious!

Sammich
04-28-2009, 10:55 AM
the question was racial remarks and 'jokes', it just swayed into is it right for jokes that arent racial to be said.

your thought on the whole racial thing is bias IMO killer. i'm just letting it go because i've stated what i've had to and its really no reason to try to go deeper into it because its pretty much a rat on a wheel right now

Ed
04-28-2009, 10:57 AM
yeah.

i always said the mexican jokes offend me and no one's ever stopped.

Sammich
04-28-2009, 10:58 AM
yeah.

i did. you know that shit son...u on the other hand...have minimized...

DriVaH
04-28-2009, 10:59 AM
but is it ok for you to offend me on something non racial.. that was more the question....

why are racial remarks put on a higher pedestal than other offensive remarks...???

hell we call people gay and all that shit.. and i know that offends gays... i have a couple lesbian friends... i all the time will be like... "man that's so gay".. i just get an awful look every time... lirl...

my only point is that offending someone in any aspect is the same whether it includes skin color or not.. it's what you LET offend you that is really the problem.like i said it is wrong on all aspects... you feel as strongly about non racial offences as i do about racial offences.. just because i dont feel the same does not mean i could care less ... the point is if you aer joking around and the joke is taken out of context then the right thing to do is
apologize.

BobbyFresco
04-28-2009, 11:00 AM

my only point is that offending someone in any aspect is the same whether it includes skin color or not.. it's what you LET offend you that is really the problem.

The difference is threads aren't made on a semi regular basis dedicated to dumb shit like " Why do gays do blah" or " why does killer's mom do such and such?"

Yes, there is an almost endless list of reasons and ways to offend people and yes, one determines how much they allow something to offend them but, by the same token, this is a business afterall.

Numbers and sponsors will not increase and the potential of this forum will not be realized if people are scared away because of the content therein. Additionally, at some point enough is enough.

I understand your issue with Sammich's stance however, because of the fact that it is hard to take him seriously on his current sentiments regarding the race issue on IA when up until recently, he was part of the shenanigans....I do commend him though on following up on his commitment to not engage in the aforementioned behaviors...

Sammich
04-28-2009, 11:00 AM
like i said it is wrong on all aspects... you feel as strongly about non racial offences as i do about racial offences.. just because i dont feel the same does not mean i could care less ... the point is if you aer joking around and the joke is taken out of context then the right thing to do is
apologize.

AND stop

DriVaH
04-28-2009, 11:02 AM
AND stopright ... thanx for adding that sammich

Sammich
04-28-2009, 11:02 AM
The difference is threads aren't made on a semi regular basis dedicated to dumb shit like " Why do gays do blah" or " why does killer's mom do such and such?"

Yes, there is an almost endless list of reasons and ways to offend people and yes, one determines how much they allow something to offend them but, by the same token, this is a business afterall.

Numbers and sponsors and will not increase and the potential of this forum will not be realized if people are scared away because of the content therein. Additionally, at some point enough is enough.

I understand your issue with Sammich's stance however, because of the fact that it is hard to take him seriously on his current sentiments regarding the race issue on IA when up until recently, he was part of the shenanigans....I do commend him though on following up on his commitment to not engage in the aforementioned behaviors...

what does aforementioned mean?:ninja:

lol yea but seriously, recently (last couple of months since i made that thread) i've worked hard to quit with it.

BobbyFresco
04-28-2009, 11:07 AM
Quite frankly, we get away with a whole lot more shit on this forum than most do on others....The fact that we're even having this discussion is a testament to that.

Sammich
04-28-2009, 11:07 AM
i signed up on a forum that was like..no explicit words, straight off the bat..i was like OH SNAP lol

but i respect it

AnthonyF
04-28-2009, 11:08 AM
yeah.

But you're Brazilian. Thats like Messican on steriods and has 100z sexier womanz der!

-Ant.

DriVaH
04-28-2009, 11:10 AM
one thing i have noticed is the hate on this sight is strong . ppl bash all day... i mean its cool if you dont like someone , just keep it moving. for example i got a negative rep .fine it is gonna happen but in the comment box was fag... of course i was upset but i just gave said person a good rep and replied "thanks for th negative rep, + to you for being on your job as a hater" cant kick ass thru the screen... LOL

ShooterMcGavin
04-28-2009, 11:11 AM
I'm the douchiest mod...period.

-Ant.
fixed! :D

ShooterMcGavin
04-28-2009, 11:11 AM
cuz he's black? :eek: :lmfao:

DriVaH
04-28-2009, 11:19 AM
cuz he's black? :eek: :lmfao:yes, but all i am saying is some ppl are more sensative about different things . in the end it is all wrong...

MINI
04-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Wow how the heck did my thread turn into this? My swag is unbelievable.

AnthonyF
04-28-2009, 06:28 PM
fixed! :D

Wow bro, thanks for continuing to be a dick towards me. I guess that makes you super awesome. :no:

-Ant.

MINI
04-28-2009, 06:35 PM
if a wood chuck could chuck wood, would a wood chuck want to chuck wood?

Scotsman
04-28-2009, 06:35 PM
if a wood chuck could chuck wood, would a wood chuck want to chuck wood?:yes:

MINI
04-28-2009, 06:45 PM
Wait....is the wood chuck black or white? lololol :doh:

Scotsman
04-28-2009, 06:45 PM
Wait....is the wood chuck black or white? lololol :doh:both:ninja: