PDA

View Full Version : Sports NFL draft

"B"
04-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Eat a dick.

49ers draft the best player in the draft at #10.

*Side notes*

Stafford will be a bust and Sanchez will be the remembered as the best QB to come out of this draft.

Moreno is one lucky son of a bitch to get drafted by the RB factory known as the Denver Broncos. If he can work his way through the depth chart he may end up being a HoF caliber back (barring injuries). Also, I hate this motherfucker.

BanginJimmy
04-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Eat a dick.

49ers draft the best player in the draft at #10.

*Side notes*

Stafford will be a bust and Sanchez will be the remembered as the best QB to come out of this draft.

Moreno is one lucky son of a bitch to get drafted by the RB factory known as the Denver Broncos. If he can work his way through the depth chart he may end up being a HoF caliber back (barring injuries). Also, I hate this motherfucker.

I agree for the most part. Crabtree is not the best player in the draft though, Aaron Curry is. Crabtree is by far the best WR though and he will make the memories of TO fade quickly.

Stafford would be a servicable NFL starter for the next 7-10 years if he was on a decent team, but I agree, Sanchez or maybe Freeman will be the premier QB's of the class.

Moreno could not ask for a better situation. Denver doesnt have a QB so they are going to run constantly there. That will give him plenty of game reps and give him a chance to shine. Donald Brown also got a great team in the Colts. #2 RB behind Adaii(SP?) and with Peyton Manning throwing the ball.

BB6dohcvtec
04-26-2009, 11:30 AM
too bad crab will be a wasted talent in san fran. sorry but y'all don't have a quality QB. Not even a decent one. The bust that will come out of stafford will still be better than all the QBs the 49ers have on their roster now.

BanginJimmy
04-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Alex Smith has tons of talent, but the lack of consistency in the franchise is really hurting him.

"B"
04-26-2009, 01:30 PM
too bad crab will be a wasted talent in san fran. sorry but y'all don't have a quality QB. Not even a decent one. The bust that will come out of stafford will still be better than all the QBs the 49ers have on their roster now.
Actually BOTH QBs are decent and Alex Smith still has the potential to be great. You have to remember that there hasn't been a #1 reciever in SF since 2002.

Also, in half a season Hill put up 2000 yards and 15 TDs. That is pretty good from anyone's standpoint.

BanginJimmy
04-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Actually BOTH QBs are decent and Alex Smith still has the potential to be great. You have to remember that there hasn't been a #1 reciever in SF since 2002.

Also, in half a season Hill put up 2000 yards and 15 TDs. That is pretty good from anyone's standpoint.

I'm not as sold on Hill as I am on Smith, but either of them will make a respectable QB in the NFL if they have some support. I dont think either of them is a Manning or Brady, but they arent a Wrecks Grossman either.

"B"
04-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Agreed.

BB6dohcvtec
04-26-2009, 03:37 PM
potential=not happening now and may never happen. I am also not sold on "crazy" Mike as coach.

"B"
04-26-2009, 06:16 PM
Good thing you aren't the owner.

americanctm
04-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Alex Smith is already considered by many to be a bust. Gore is a fantastic running back and Hill had a pretty good half a season last year and showed some bright spots unlike Smith has been able to do since he got in San Fran.

BB6dohcvtec
04-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Good thing you aren't the owner.

Good thing I'm not a 49er fan either.

BanginJimmy
04-26-2009, 10:39 PM
Alex Smith is already considered by many to be a bust. Gore is a fantastic running back and Hill had a pretty good half a season last year and showed some bright spots unlike Smith has been able to do since he got in San Fran.

Smith had a pretty good year in 06 I think it was. He went on to post worse numbers every year since, but then again, SF had a change in OC and offensive philosophy every year also. If SF doesnt want Smith, I can name 3 teams right now that would take him in a heartbeat and start him on day 1. 2 of them were playoff teams last year also.