PDA

View Full Version : General Chat I need opinions

1MP0RTL0V3R
04-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Well yesterday I got offered a trade for my 96 Honda Civic hatchback compleletly stock with a only a muffler and coilovers for a 92 Acura Integra with a Gsr swap already. The guy didnt ask for any money or anything im going to try and see the car later today but i want some oponions. Should I do the trade or not?

ksniperfox
04-26-2009, 09:18 AM
i wouldnt. do you have any idea on the condition of the swap/motor? most shit thats modified or swapped has been beat on pretty good. whats better about his car over yours? maybe a little quicker? both cars are still slow. yours is worth more, or nearly the same probably. ask him why he wants to trade if youre interested.

the only reason i can think of is:
a-he likes your car more or he thinks its a better platform for mods(hence you should ask for $ on top of the trade)
b-his motor is fucked up, hes hiding something, and just wants to get rid of it.(especially if hes not asking for $, swaps arent cheap, but do not increase value of the car by much, if any)

1MP0RTL0V3R
04-26-2009, 09:35 AM
thats why im going to go check out the car and see if anything thing is wrong and my uncle is a mechanic so he can tell if anything is wrong with it. my car isn't really that great its got body damage non working windows and the motor isn't running that strong no matter how well ive taken care of it because the previous owner. and he wants to trade it because hes been looking for an EK chasse, but it wont hurt to check out the car and thats what im going to do and if i can test drive it and see how well it drives.