PDA

View Full Version : Article Suggestions! PLEASE HELP.

IndianStig
04-25-2009, 05:56 PM
So I am sitting here perusing the internet for articles, journals, blogs, any form of media that I can write about a page double spaced of very opinion based response/summary/critique writing on, but I can't seem to find any luck finding an something. Please post some links of stuff that I can read/watch/litsen to and write something on.

+reps and the feeling of knowing you helped someone if you provide something cool

qwick
04-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Anything in particular your looking to write about?

IndianStig
04-25-2009, 06:11 PM
Well last time I wrote about cars and my professor really hated it. I did a piece on the bailouts, I did a piece on Chrysler's possible merger with Fiat, and the new 7 series. lol

qwick
04-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Well last time I wrote about cars and my professor really hated it. I did a piece on the bailouts, I did a piece on Chrysler's possible merger with Fiat, and the new 7 series. lol

LOL maybe you should move away from cars for right now and check CNN and other news related websites. Why not write about all the crap going on with guantanamo bay, like them closing it and moving some prisoners here to the states. Or maybe the whole fiasco with Obama saying we dont torture and the other guys(dont rember who it was) saying that when we did we got good/helpful info from the prisoners.

Echonova
04-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Do a piece on Ethanol. CARB (California Air Resource Board) is about to unveil their findings that Ethanol is worse for the environment than regular gas when taking the entire process to make it in account.

The rest of the US follows CARB's lead and thus the end of Ethanol mandates should follow.

Echonova
04-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Or you could do a piece on how the rainforest is recovering at a rate faster than what we are cutting it down at.

Or how the Polar Bear population has quadrupled over the past decade despite "global; warming"...

Or do a piece on how the term "global warming" is not used and is now just referred to as "climate change" to hide their junk science.