PDA

View Full Version : pretty funny FS craigslist add

DUBSf22c
04-25-2009, 12:43 AM
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/1132501622.html

its for a ae86

AE86, youve been really good to me. And Its going to be really difficult to tell you this, but its time we started to see other cars. I had a great 3 years being with you but things have changed, my needs have also changed. Ive been looking at other cars behind your back and i didnt want you to know, but i cant keep doing this to both of us. Im going to try to give you one last chance but I really do think we will only be wasting each other's time energy and money. please understand that its not you ae86, its me. I just dont see myself with you for anymore.

I remember all those fun times we had in the middle of the night in the twisty mountain roads. I remember driving you hard into the turns at full throttle just to feel your warm fiberglass bucket seat embrace me with security.

To be honest with you I have not gone to the mountains latley because I just didnt find any purpose in it anymore. I like to do things during the day now and thats where you fall short. Its so noisy inside and the ride is starting to not feel as fun anymore. Not to mention with summer just around the corner, i need the air conditioning that you just cant provide me with.

I dont have feelings for you anymore ae86. I lost the feelings for you a long time ago, I was just afriad of leaving you because I keep being reminded of all the fun we used to have. and i put strong emphasis on "used to".

I know you have noticed a slight loss of interest when I drive you. I like it, I love driving and I have to drive at least 4 times a day, but I have also been driving other cars too. I didnt want to tell you this but I drive you only because you are there, ready and willing. It used to be real fun when I started driving you when we first started our relationship but now it just feels like a job. I know you noticed I dont get as easily excited as I used to. Now I just feel glad that it ends as fast as it starts. I used to love driving you for hours and hours but now im having trouble just stomaching the drive to work and back.

there is infact someone else. shes a nissan 240 and theres also a lexus sc300 that ive really been thinking about. I know that i cant have both of you so I am coming down to a really difficult decision. I would hate to see you being driven by someone else but at this point i know that is inevitable. I know your new owner will love you more than I did, he will treat you right and I really just want both of us to be happy

Please dont hate me AE86, and just try to understand that I dont love you anymore

Drift Ready AE86 coupe

never crashed, has all original body panels
adjustable short stroke suspension 8k/6k rates
sunroof that works and doesnt leak when rains
original manual rack with p/s knuckes and angle spacers
NRCAS, adjustable panhard bar, polyurethane bushing kit
aftermarket oil cooler with remote mount oil filter
coilpack ignition running MAP with a programmable engine managment ready for ITB
TRD head gasket, TVIS eliminated
ECU parameter display, AEM wideband AF, aftermarket steering wheel, momo full bucket fiberglass seat
OEM LSD rear end
full interior, a/c was removed heater still works
bigger radiator with electric fans that run off of engine temp sensor

WILLING TO TRADE:

newer body style nissan 240 5 speed with working a/c
lexus sc300 5 speed with working a/c

or a car that has working a/c!!

DUBSf22c
04-25-2009, 12:45 AM
especially since i just sold my hachi and now have a ***** this is pretty funny to me..

TheGodfather
04-25-2009, 02:17 AM
Add...as opposed to subtract?

You're the kinda guy that spells lose and loose incorrectly.

oneSLOWex
04-25-2009, 09:17 AM
LOL!

BMooreZ28
04-25-2009, 09:18 AM
LOL, Nice find.

Master Shake
04-25-2009, 10:07 AM
wow, sounds like someone was heart-broken, lol.

nice find.

G.C
04-25-2009, 10:14 AM
hahahahah. nice.

DUBSf22c
04-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Add...as opposed to subtract?

You're the kinda guy that spells lose and loose incorrectly.

lets just say. If math/science was the only core class I would have had a 4.0// I couldnt get better then a C in english.. :thinking:

Arm&hammer
04-25-2009, 05:43 PM
hahahaha.
i wonder how the ae86 feels.