PDA

View Full Version : Misc Apartments in the Gwinnett/Duluth/Lawrenceville Areas???

AirMax95
04-24-2009, 11:40 AM
How many people live in the areas listed? I am looking for a cheaper one (1) bedroom since I hardly use the space I have now. From your experience, what are the "hell no" complexes? When I say cheaper, I am looking for under $650/month; cheaper is cool too! No roach motels or theft arenas either.

I will use ProMove again closer to my lease end in June.

Post up what cha know, or PM me.

BobbyFresco
04-24-2009, 12:10 PM
LOL @ you wanting to live anywhere in G'nett....
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT rent an apartment in the areas mentioned. You will hate it!

I lived in Gnett for quite awhile and I hated it. I would go either downtown ( Highlands, Atlantic Station) Alpharetta, or beyond Cobb County.

IndianStig
04-24-2009, 12:15 PM
Amli off of Mcginnus Ferry and PIB is pretty good. New two people that lived there and they liked it, well i liked the places, haha. Not sure on how much rent is though.

AirMax95
04-24-2009, 12:39 PM
LOL @ you wanting to live anywhere in G'nett....
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT rent an apartment in the areas mentioned. You will hate it!

I lived in Gnett for quite awhile and I hated it. I would go either downtown ( Highlands, Atlantic Station) Alpharetta, or beyond Cobb County.

I work off Old Peachtree and Sever Rd. I currently live off Sugarloaf Pkwy. It's not bad at all there, but I hate paying what I pay for space I barely use. Alpharetta is an option, as well as the upper 141 area near Mcginnis Ferry/Johns Creek.

What I am looking for is VERY hard to find in lower Gwinnett. Kids and crime plague the areas on/and south of Pleasant Hill Rd; not to mention some of those complexes just look bad!

Did you rent here? Where?

BobbyFresco
04-24-2009, 01:31 PM
I work off Old Peachtree and Sever Rd. I currently live off Sugarloaf Pkwy. It's not bad at all there, but I hate paying what I pay for space I barely use. Alpharetta is an option, as well as the upper 141 area near Mcginnis Ferry/Johns Creek.

What I am looking for is VERY hard to find in lower Gwinnett. Kids and crime plague the areas on/and south of Pleasant Hill Rd; not to mention some of those complexes just look bad!

Did you rent here? Where?

I lived in 2 different apts in Gnett, only one of which I remember the name of...I lived in a Wesley property off of Sweetwater Road and I got out of there as things started getting bad in that general area. Alpharetta is where you should look, IMO. It's convenient to alot of Atl and nice as well.

Do not ever rent from a Wesley property..they are all shit...and whatever property you choose to look at, do your research beforehand...don't rely just on looks, price, or convenience.