PDA

View Full Version : Shop CADD Blocks...

speedminded
09-27-2005, 04:24 PM
I've recently taken over a new companies store planning and trying to get some prototypes and little more organization together for their designs. Looking for some plan view blocks of misc. shop equipment: tire balancer, mounter, air compressor, floor jacks, etc.. I could spend all day tomorrow creating them from scratch but would rather not spend the time, ya know...

Great resource for blocks:
http://www.cben.net/

eViLMunkey
09-27-2005, 04:46 PM
oh so you just need visuals for your CAD is what you're saying...

speedminded
09-28-2005, 08:18 AM
oh so you just need visuals for your CAD is what you're saying...i...guess...i just need the blocks someone has created. Most objects imported/inserted into a drawing are created as a block and I was hoping someone may have some or knew where to find them...it's a long shot but there are several people on here that do design work.

eViLMunkey
09-28-2005, 11:50 AM
I could loook around.. but it shouldn't be too hard to make 'em... just my thoughts... other than I haven't used CADD in 4 years...

speedminded
09-28-2005, 12:06 PM
I could loook around.. but it shouldn't be too hard to make 'em... just my thoughts... other than I haven't used CADD in 4 years...i could make them...but i'm on the 8th floor of a building in buckhead and i don't exactly have a floor jack, hydraulic pad lift, air compressor, or anything else like that in my office to draw them from. :dunno:

I have pictures...just can't really scale them from them and the supplier was supposed to send me the specs, key words...was supposed to. :rolleyes:

I'll just draw them up this weekend, got everything at my shop but the pad lift anyways.

Danny
09-28-2005, 12:54 PM
screw drawing them all. lets find blocks man!! this day and age, nothing should have to be drawn really. I will check around....

speedminded
10-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Went ahead and just drew everything myself, maybe i'll post them up as CAD files for people to play with....

A.P. Photography
10-18-2005, 02:43 PM
nice :goodjob:

Danny
10-18-2005, 10:23 PM
cool.... yea i looked around for a while.. i could find anything... strange.