PDA

View Full Version : Who still posts on Its-Stock.net

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Simple question. If this gets deleted, then fuck you. This thread is for the sole purpose of finding out how well ThackerSS' forum is doing based on members "stolen" from this website.

OnURleft
04-23-2009, 02:05 PM
just about everyone who posts there posts here

mocha latte cupcake
04-23-2009, 02:08 PM
your poll options were boring.... so i added some z1ng to it :D same idea just way mo betta :D

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Can you edit it so we can see the voters. Thank you.

mocha latte cupcake
04-23-2009, 02:11 PM
hmm... i don't think i can change that option right now. but i'll check...

NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER THE FLIGHT PATTERN IS FULL. :no:

Atlblkz06
04-23-2009, 02:15 PM
I pretended to be QD. Got busted for it and banned. changed my IP and rejoined but that site got boring quick. Oh well

Paul
04-23-2009, 02:20 PM
i dont' understand the point of little forums like this that pop up... wow you have a small group of friends that jerk off together :rolleyes:

i don't know all of the shit w/ the thacker business other than he likes to race and got banned... if they all want to go join Spartacus on another forum best of luck to you it will eventually die like most small click forums do.

if the kills forum crew wants to change shit in there they need to contact the people in charge on the forum not mods ;)

Atlblkz06
04-23-2009, 02:22 PM
They even have a special smiley that says
http://i44.tinypic.com/w7k95f.jpg

Brett
04-23-2009, 02:30 PM
I didnt know he had a website :thinking:

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 02:30 PM
i dont' understand the point of little forums like this that pop up... wow you have a small group of friends that jerk off together :rolleyes:

i don't know all of the shit w/ the thacker business other than he likes to race and got banned... if they all want to go join Spartacus on another forum best of luck to you it will eventually die like most small click forums do.

if the kills forum crew wants to change shit in there they need to contact the people in charge on the forum not mods ;)

That is why I need to be a mod for the KF. Serious.

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 02:31 PM
I didnt know he had a website :thinking:

If you don't want to be called to the skreets or race on the 1320, it's not for you.

mocha latte cupcake
04-23-2009, 02:31 PM
i just visited its-stock... seemed rather. quiet. and fail some. nothing truly grabbed my attention or made me want to stay...

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 02:32 PM
i just visited its-stock... seemed rather. quiet. and fail some. nothing truly grabbed my attention or made me want to stay...

Are you signed up on the site, if you are not, you can't really post or look at anything.

Brett
04-23-2009, 02:33 PM
if they have no loli's I dont wanna join!! :D

mocha latte cupcake
04-23-2009, 02:35 PM
meh i would sign up to look around... but then thats teh waste of the times sadly. its a cute little site, but i looked around a little. i keep my races detailed and simple. i play with the baby boosts... mostly the V8's don't do anything for me. a race in a straight line is kinda blah. i've been to a drag strip once... was boring to wait in line, and even then people run on low gas, take out the stereo, no passengers... if i make a pass its FULL everything. loli included while eating potatoe chips. :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Vote faggots.

Paul
04-23-2009, 03:00 PM
you are now a super mod

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 03:02 PM
you are now a super mod

Why thank you sir. Time to update the killsforum video thread 3 years later.

willum14pb
04-23-2009, 03:08 PM
lolwtf why is ls3nub a supermod?

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 03:09 PM
lolwtf why is ls3nub a supermod?

Because

Me > You

Brett
04-23-2009, 04:04 PM
because he loves S2K's so we voted to make him one

Maniacc
04-23-2009, 04:08 PM
I got invited to join that forum.

So I did. Made a intro thread and never went back. Hope my 1 post helped out that shitty ass site.

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 04:09 PM
I got invited to join that forum.

So I did. Made a intro thread and never went back. Hope my 1 post helped out that shitty ass site.

Jesus loves you. If you were still obsessed with this site and reps i would ban you forever.

collins
04-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Eh, I lurk both, but post here more.

red08passat
04-23-2009, 05:12 PM
I do very little, But the bitching gets rather entertaining when work is slow

WickedIXMR
04-23-2009, 05:27 PM
I will put in my .2 cents in here. I am a neutral party and I'm not biased to either forum. I go to both IA and Its-Stock. As far as racing goes and the "racing scene," Its stock is a shit ton better. IA killsforum aint shit anymore. Only thing IA is good for now and days is whoring. You can thank all the post whores out there that ruined the killsforum. Theres no more good racing on here anymore, when theres a good call-out its NEVER happens, its all 14 second and slower cars on here, and its filled with a bunch of dumbass' that just ruined what the killsforums used to be. Its-stock is an AWESOME website for people who truely love cars and racing. I'm not talking about fags who mod their cars for looks and whats "JDM," I'm talking about people who actually mod their car to actually go faster. There is a good amount of racing going on over there and they have great meets so far. I personally never liked thacker and maybe never will but his site is the best thing that happened to us racers who have a true passion for going fast.

WickedIXMR
04-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Oh yeah and I forgot to mention. All the people who talk shit about its-stock are either just haters or people who don't really love racing in the first place so I'm glad you guys aren't on there. Just stick to riceing your cars out and paint your stock wheels a different color every week.

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Hmmm I wish somebody would let me put a ban on slow cars in the KF lol.

WickedIXMR
04-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Hmmm I wish somebody would let me put a ban on slow cars in the KF lol.
Its still not gonna change the way things are in the killsforum. Its just dead now. All the fast guys and people who really love racing is on its-stock.

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I'm even over there however I don't think it will last.

WickedIXMR
04-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I'm even over there however I don't think it will last.
I think it will. As long as thacker stops being such an annoying cocky douchebag I think it will be very successfull. Even if he is such a douche people still go on his site. Its an awesome site for its purpose and theres been a plenty of good races and good meets from what I've seen. Theres been better racing on that site for the little time it has been up then there has been here for the last 2 years.

On_Her_Face
04-23-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm talking about for him to turn it into a business, like IA or EVOm.net.. I just don't see it growing to these sizes

WickedIXMR
04-23-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm talking about for him to turn it into a business, like IA or EVOm.net.. I just don't see it growing to these sizes
Oh haha. That I don't know, but I do however think its a great site for racing and a lot better then the killsforum.

redrumracer
04-23-2009, 06:24 PM
i post both places. i dont see anything wrong with it.

Paul
04-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Oh haha. That I don't know, but I do however think its a great site for racing and a lot better then the killsforum.

street racing isn't marketable we learned that a long time ago the following is like large car club that's about it. its cool if you guys like it there i am not butt hurt b/c honestly i don't know most of you guys shit i don't even know why thacker was originally banned i'm guessing talking shit.

oh well life goes on this isn't the first site that was an IA spin off. :goodjob:

collins
04-23-2009, 10:20 PM
I will put in my .2 cents in here. I am a neutral party and I'm not biased to either forum. I go to both IA and Its-Stock. As far as racing goes and the "racing scene," Its stock is a shit ton better. IA killsforum aint shit anymore. Only thing IA is good for now and days is whoring. You can thank all the post whores out there that ruined the killsforum. Theres no more good racing on here anymore, when theres a good call-out its NEVER happens, its all 14 second and slower cars on here, and its filled with a bunch of dumbass' that just ruined what the killsforums used to be. Its-stock is an AWESOME website for people who truely love cars and racing. I'm not talking about fags who mod their cars for looks and whats "JDM," I'm talking about people who actually mod their car to actually go faster. There is a good amount of racing going on over there and they have great meets so far. I personally never liked thacker and maybe never will but his site is the best thing that happened to us racers who have a true passion for going fast. you came out.... what... once?

just sayin. ps, dont be such a douche when i say hello to you...

MongolPup
04-25-2009, 01:56 AM
Very nice indirect advertising?

Catnip
04-25-2009, 02:00 AM
It'd be different if he were in it for money, you know, like IA. But it's a hobby. He has a website to make money, and it's not www.its-stock.net.

Lankhoss
04-25-2009, 02:01 AM
I don't understand why it's one or the other.

I post and get along with people on BOTH sites.

Difference is, races and meets are setup on its-stock....there's just talk on the KF. Doesn't mean I don't still come over here, but I have been out with the guys pretty much every week since its-stock started, and we already had a BBQ that was a LOT of fun.

But that doesn't mean I need to talk shit about IA, or stop posting here. I really don't understand why so many people over here bring up its-stock so often and feel the need to badmouth it. There's really not much IA bashing over on its-stock, nobody cares...they'd rather focus attention on meets and races.

SiKsTanG16
04-25-2009, 03:41 AM
I just started posting on its-stock. and think its pretty cool. There seems to be alot more racing going on.

JITB
04-25-2009, 03:50 AM
street racing is life

Catnip
04-25-2009, 03:59 AM
1/4 mile ata time.

SmackedInATL
04-25-2009, 07:02 AM
IA spin off?? Not quite. The site has one purpose, to organize races and meets. Its not meant to be like IA. IA is fail.

Elbow
04-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Never heard of the site.

Tech5
04-25-2009, 01:35 PM
you came out.... what... once?

just sayin. ps, dont be such a douche when i say hello to you...

I came to you all the way up there just to say hello!!!:lmfao:

stillaneon
04-25-2009, 01:56 PM
IA spin off?? Not quite. The site has one purpose, to organize races and meets. Its not meant to be like IA. IA is fail.

Then feel free to leave

Evolunchbox
04-25-2009, 11:20 PM
I don't understand why it's one or the other.

I post and get along with people on BOTH sites.

Difference is, races and meets are setup on its-stock....there's just talk on the KF. Doesn't mean I don't still come over here, but I have been out with the guys pretty much every week since its-stock started, and we already had a BBQ that was a LOT of fun.

But that doesn't mean I need to talk shit about IA, or stop posting here. I really don't understand why so many people over here bring up its-stock so often and feel the need to badmouth it. There's really not much IA bashing over on its-stock, nobody cares...they'd rather focus attention on meets and races.

Couldn't have said it better myself! +1

Brian*
05-01-2009, 07:36 PM
I don't even know what the hell it is... So no lol

SmackedInATL
05-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Everyone is welcome over there!

btstone
05-01-2009, 08:08 PM
great post lankhoss

Vteckidd
05-01-2009, 08:11 PM

i don't know all of the shit w/ the thacker business other than he likes to race cars he knows he can beat and got banned... if they all want to go join Spartacus on another forum best of luck to you it will eventually die like most small click forums do.

Fixed

Vteckidd
05-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Then leave? you post more on here than alot of members if its fail leave.

tinkolby_25
05-02-2009, 01:17 AM
can we getta never heard of it option? lol