PDA

View Full Version : ..and we wonder why people have a "f-the police" mentality ??

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 08:12 AM
So Saturday night after Jenn and I left the MegaMeet, we went for a little drive to enjoy the nice weather. We ended up going up to Barrett Pkwy and saw some people we knew and chilled for a bit before Cobb's finest run us off...which is kinda dumb because everyone there was quite civilized (no one burning out through the parking lot, playing lound crappy music, no one revving for no reason, no one tearing ass in/out of the parking lot. Anyway, so we get on 75 south to head home. Within a few minutes of being on the interstate, some car FLYS right up on my ass and swerves over at the last second..and was technically in my lane next to my car...far too close. So I speed up to investigate this asshole. Well, he was ALL OVER the road....clearly drunk. He kept going onto the left shoulder and within a couple of feet of the median wall, flying up on peoples asses, couldn't maintain lane, not signaling and going 90+mph. So I call into Cobb 911 dispatch and report the late 90's green Accord coupe. The operator was very patient and wanting play-by-play announcements of which I was happy to give. So I was on the phone with them from about the 120 loop exit all the way down 75 to 285 and 285 west to the river where it goes to Atlanta city limits. This guy really needed to be off the road and was extremely dangerous. Well, as we got near the city limits, the Cobb operator calls Atlanta for a 3-way conversation, gave Atlanta all the details about the car and our location and hangs up...rightfully so. Well, the dumb lazy pile of sh!t operator for Atlanta waited about 20 seconds after Cobb hangs up and just says "ok sir, we advise you to not follow the car and we'll have an officer in the area. Thank you have a good evening" and hangs up.

That pissed me off. You hear about all these DUI-related fatalities and here I am possibly preventing one and will be getting some trashy asshole off the road and thy don't even care. Cobb seemed to have but ran out of time. But Atlanta? It's ok to want to impose higher fines for people speeding, which causes less fatal accidents, but won't do squat about a VERY drunk driver. I was on the phone with Cobb for over 10min (which I think should have been enough time anyway..since we were close to Cobb pkwy/Cumberland Mall for a good bit and I always see a ton of police patrolling the area. I really should have told the Atlanta operator (when she was getting off the phone with me) "either you stay on the phone with me and get an officer out here or i'll take care of this myself"....but they probably wouldn't have cared.

But you know.. this isn't the first time I have called in a suspect DUI and been shrugged off. I, one again, was on 85 south near Hamilton Mill and almost got rear ended by a green truck who barely missed hitting me and almost went into the median. I called Gwinnett 911 and followed the truck from Hamilton Mill, got off at the Mall of Ga, all the way down Ga 20 into Lawrenceville, down 316 to Hwy 29, down hwy 29 and back into lawrenceville city limits....25+minutes on the phone giving play-by-play reports and every road I passed I told them. Yet, not a single cop to be seen anywhere and dispatch operators who were just itching to get off the phone with me. Not to mention, we were within 1 mile of the GCPD precinct at the MOG, within 1 mile of the GCPD HEADQUARTERS, drove right by the GCSD/Jail, were within a few minutes of the Dacula precinct and w ithin a couple of miles fro mthe Lawrenceville City police headquarters (dispatch was forwarding infor to both gwinnett and lawrenceville police). Later, I went onto ScanGwinnett and listened to the radio archives only to hear the dispatch say something like "attention xxxx a driver is reporting a possilbe [code] on 85 south bound near ga20 keep a look out" and one officer replying about being near suwannee on 85...... yet the guy had already been eastbound on ga 20 with me behind him..still on the phone with 911. Not to mention this truck ran several people off the road, was dropping tires on the left and right constantly nearly rear ended two cars and a red light (locked up brakes to stop).

Yeah, things that will make you want to give a nice big MFR to "law enforcement".Yeah, I also want to thank Cobb Co. for putting me in that position...for if they hadn't gotten their panties in a wad and told everyone who was acting rather civilized to leave Starschmucks, I wouldn't have had to deal with that shit...I don't even want to think what would have happened if that fuckface had hit me..or someone else.

mocha latte cupcake
04-23-2009, 08:19 AM
agreed. cops are lazy until someone with a loud engine "sounds fast" coming close or going by. its ridiculous, i saw a truck on 85S by gwinnett mall run a car off the road and then knock his mirror off on the median wall a mile later, then proceeds to lock up his brakes for a second with no one in front OR behind him... and while this is going on there is a cop no more than a 1/8 mile behind him on his cell phone... simply ridiculous.

collins
04-23-2009, 08:26 AM
i'm normally not one to jump on this bandwagon, but i will say officers of the law seem to be getting lazier by the minute. oh and jm, you hit the nail on the head with the "sounds fast" part lol.... damn lilburn...

mocha latte cupcake
04-23-2009, 08:28 AM
those bastards! especially officer stephen weed! :lmfao: task force neo nazi donut muncher :lmfao:

Jason..
04-23-2009, 08:31 AM
Wow that was alot of reading.Agreed they dont give a shit.

DJ Maestro
04-23-2009, 08:34 AM
When I had my pseudo accident a couple weeks ago I called the police to get a report filed.....they never showed. :doh:

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 08:34 AM
i'm normally not one to jump on this bandwagon, but i will say officers of the law seem to be getting lazier by the minute. oh and jm, you hit the nail on the head with the "sounds fast" part lol.... damn lilburn...
Well, it's one thing when you get these idiots that are all like "fuk da copperz case day be givin me uh tiket n shits I ain't do nutin wong"...and bitching they got caught doing something stupid. But this is a legit gripe about the lack of caring about the public safety they are supposed to "protect".

I will say that Gwinnett PD are quite the lazy bunch of fucksticks. I once watched a GCPD, FLY past me on p.hill late one night, and blow right past some beat ass POS that had an expired handwritten temp tag, ONE tail lights, ONE headlight and a busted exhaust. But yet, they'll be more then happy to pull me over to making a right on green (when the oncoming left turn lanes have a RED arrow) and give me shit for not yielding...until I told the officer "well, I downshifted to slow down...and don't have to use my brakes you know. Besides, if I was going to fast..as in not yielding, I wouldn't have been able to maintain the right lane when I made my turn". He promptly handed my my license and told me to have a nice evening.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 08:35 AM
Wow that was alot of reading.Agreed they dont give a shit.

At least it was written in English, unlike most of the other BS on here :lmfao:

FlipKing
04-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Dopple.........REPOST!!!!!

sry couldnt help it,lol

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 08:39 AM
:thinking: Ummm.. where have I posted this on IA? I know I did on MX5... but being a different forum and all.. it's not exactly a repost. :???:

FlipKing
04-23-2009, 08:41 AM
Lol, sure it is. LET ME HAVE MY GLORY!!!!!!

lulz, im so bored in econ.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 08:47 AM
You have no glory in this thread...kthx

FlipKing
04-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Lol, I know what you mean with the cops. One night we were on 75 in 2 cars, and the semi drivers had formed a pack of like 10 or so and were running close to 100. Almost put my mom into the center barrier. We called the cops and followed them, but by the time any cop tried to do somthing, we were in the next county.

Thighs
04-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Well, it's one thing when you get these idiots that are all like "fuk da copperz case day be givin me uh tiket n shits I ain't do nutin wong"...and bitching they got caught doing something stupid. But this is a legit gripe about the lack of caring about the public safety they are supposed to "protect".

I will say that Gwinnett PD are quite the lazy bunch of fucksticks. I once watched a GCPD, FLY past me on p.hill late one night, and blow right past some beat ass POS that had an expired handwritten temp tag, ONE tail lights, ONE headlight and a busted exhaust. But yet, they'll be more then happy to pull me over to making a right on green (when the oncoming left turn lanes have a RED arrow) and give me shit for not yielding...until I told the officer "well, I downshifted to slow down...and don't have to use my brakes you know. Besides, if I was going to fast..as in not yielding, I wouldn't have been able to maintain the right lane when I made my turn". He promptly handed my my license and told me to have a nice evening.

which car was this in? if it was the white car, i 100% understand why he pulled you over.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 08:58 AM
Actually... no you wouldn't. Nice try though. Also, the GCPD had been behind me for quite sometime on p.hll.. it wasn''t like it was going to do something right in front of the asshole. :rolleyes:

Elbow
04-23-2009, 09:17 AM
I read this on www.mx5atlanta.com

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Then why don't you go post a reply over there and have a nice day.

Ran
04-23-2009, 09:20 AM
It's because you're black. Get off the road nagger.

:ninja:

Elbow
04-23-2009, 09:21 AM
Then why don't you go post a reply over there and have a nice day.

I refuse to post on a site full of faggot cock sucking retards like yourself. Put my dick in your mouth and have a nice day :goodjob:

FlipKing
04-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Thats kinda gay.

collins
04-23-2009, 09:23 AM

I will say that Gwinnett PD are quite the lazy bunch of fucksticks. I once watched a GCPD, FLY past me on p.hill late one night, and blow right past some beat ass POS that had an expired handwritten temp tag, ONE tail lights, ONE headlight and a busted exhaust. But yet, they'll be more then happy to pull me over to making a right on green (when the oncoming left turn lanes have a RED arrow) and give me shit for not yielding...until I told the officer "well, I downshifted to slow down...and don't have to use my brakes you know. Besides, if I was going to fast..as in not yielding, I wouldn't have been able to maintain the right lane when I made my turn". He promptly handed my my license and told me to have a nice evening. oh trust me, i know the difference ;) i was agreeing with you.

stephen weed
:lmfao: drugs r baaad... mmmkay?

Elbow
04-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Thats kinda gay.

Well he has a Miata so...

collins
04-23-2009, 09:24 AM
I refuse to post on a site full of faggot cock sucking retards like yourself. Put my dick in your mouth and have a nice day :goodjob: um... dude, seriously? LOL you've met mike...... right?

he has a miata, so... so wtf does that make you?

Elbow
04-23-2009, 09:25 AM
um... dude, seriously? LOL you've met mike...... right?

Yeah, why?

Elbow
04-23-2009, 09:26 AM
um... dude, seriously? LOL you've met mike...... right?

so wtf does that make you?

Equally as gay.

But I don't ONLY have a Miata, so..

collins
04-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Yeah, why? just makin sure.... you know how paul had the farfrommugen thing? well mike's is the farfromhomo thing

Elbow
04-23-2009, 09:27 AM
just makin sure.... you know how paul had the farfrommugen thing? well mike's is the farfromhomo thing

Lol that I don't know what you're talking about.

Mike doesn't like me, I hurt his feelings on the internet and he won't let it go lol.

collins
04-23-2009, 09:29 AM
its whatev. i'm bored as fook and just making conversation.... aka whoring up the WHORESLOUNGE

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Actually Simon thinks he has met me..which he might have back when he had his civic at one of the Winder meets and complimented the green Miata..but we've never actually had any kind of face to face conversation. And claims mom and pops busted Land Rover as his.... and he got banned for being a tool on another forum and is all butthurt and has begged with the admin over there to be let back on...but was denied so he sends "messages" though other members on that forum (pretty uber gay..but that won't be happening much longer). So he has decided to stat pm'ing me on here and giving me neg reps because he thinks I care about my reps :lol: For someone who constantly repeated "it's just the internet, you guys are taking it too serious" when he was told to stop acting like a douche on the other forum.... he sure does go out of his way to beat a dead horse.....

Andway back on topic.

"B"
04-23-2009, 10:23 AM
So Saturday night after Jenn and I left the MegaMeet, we went for a little drive to enjoy the nice weather. We ended up going up to Barrett Pkwy and saw some people we knew and chilled for a bit before Cobb's finest run us off...which is kinda dumb because everyone there was quite civilized (no one burning out through the parking lot, playing lound crappy music, no one revving for no reason, no one tearing ass in/out of the parking lot. Anyway, so we get on 75 south to head home. Within a few minutes of being on the interstate, some car FLYS right up on my ass and swerves over at the last second..and was technically in my lane next to my car...far too close. So I speed up to investigate this asshole. Well, he was ALL OVER the road....clearly drunk. He kept going onto the left shoulder and within a couple of feet of the median wall, flying up on peoples asses, couldn't maintain lane, not signaling and going 90+mph. So I call into Cobb 911 dispatch and report the late 90's green Accord coupe. The operator was very patient and wanting play-by-play announcements of which I was happy to give. So I was on the phone with them from about the 120 loop exit all the way down 75 to 285 and 285 west to the river where it goes to Atlanta city limits. This guy really needed to be off the road and was extremely dangerous. Well, as we got near the city limits, the Cobb operator calls Atlanta for a 3-way conversation, gave Atlanta all the details about the car and our location and hangs up...rightfully so. Well, the dumb lazy pile of sh!t operator for Atlanta waited about 20 seconds after Cobb hangs up and just says "ok sir, we advise you to not follow the car and we'll have an officer in the area. Thank you have a good evening" and hangs up.

That pissed me off. You hear about all these DUI-related fatalities and here I am possibly preventing one and will be getting some trashy asshole off the road and thy don't even care. Cobb seemed to have but ran out of time. But Atlanta? It's ok to want to impose higher fines for people speeding, which causes less fatal accidents, but won't do squat about a VERY drunk driver. I was on the phone with Cobb for over 10min (which I think should have been enough time anyway..since we were close to Cobb pkwy/Cumberland Mall for a good bit and I always see a ton of police patrolling the area. I really should have told the Atlanta operator (when she was getting off the phone with me) "either you stay on the phone with me and get an officer out here or i'll take care of this myself"....but they probably wouldn't have cared.

But you know.. this isn't the first time I have called in a suspect DUI and been shrugged off. I, one again, was on 85 south near Hamilton Mill and almost got rear ended by a green truck who barely missed hitting me and almost went into the median. I called Gwinnett 911 and followed the truck from Hamilton Mill, got off at the Mall of Ga, all the way down Ga 20 into Lawrenceville, down 316 to Hwy 29, down hwy 29 and back into lawrenceville city limits....25+minutes on the phone giving play-by-play reports and every road I passed I told them. Yet, not a single cop to be seen anywhere and dispatch operators who were just itching to get off the phone with me. Not to mention, we were within 1 mile of the GCPD precinct at the MOG, within 1 mile of the GCPD HEADQUARTERS, drove right by the GCSD/Jail, were within a few minutes of the Dacula precinct and w ithin a couple of miles fro mthe Lawrenceville City police headquarters (dispatch was forwarding infor to both gwinnett and lawrenceville police). Later, I went onto ScanGwinnett and listened to the radio archives only to hear the dispatch say something like "attention xxxx a driver is reporting a possilbe [code] on 85 south bound near ga20 keep a look out" and one officer replying about being near suwannee on 85...... yet the guy had already been eastbound on ga 20 with me behind him..still on the phone with 911. Not to mention this truck ran several people off the road, was dropping tires on the left and right constantly nearly rear ended two cars and a red light (locked up brakes to stop).

Yeah, things that will make you want to give a nice big MFR to "law enforcement".Yeah, I also want to thank Cobb Co. for putting me in that position...for if they hadn't gotten their panties in a wad and told everyone who was acting rather civilized to leave Starschmucks, I wouldn't have had to deal with that shit...I don't even want to think what would have happened if that fuckface had hit me..or someone else.

Someone please supply the BTLFED notes.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Holy fuck... you're still around here too?? Damn it's been a minute since I have chilled in the WL.... mostly because of my hourly money maker keeping me busy.

Foe "B"

-Almost get hit by drunk driver
-call Cobb 911
-give play by play reporting of said drunk driver
-on phone for 10min with Cobb and enter Atlanta City limits
-No cops to be seen anywhere
-Cobb switches me over to City of Atlanta
-Atlanta operater blows me off and hangs up
-drunk driver goes about liek nothing is wrong
- Not only time this has happend to OP - same situation in gwinnett..on phone with 911 for 25+ minutes giving play by play directions... no cops ever show.

Shitty Perdue signs bill to target "super speeders" based on the fact it's just easy to catch speeders, but drunks kill more people and police don't give a shit when you try to look out for the safety of others.

Atlblkz06
04-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I have respect for cops for what they do.

However...

- Most of em are bullies and enjoy that shit
- They write tickets to make money, not for safety
- As long as you dnt screw with their EGO, they'll let you off because they hate paperwork
- They really do like donuts. I was talking about Donuts to a friend, and a cop forces into the conversation and starts talking about the best donut places in the area. I tried so hard no to to laugh but I think we both did anyway...

collins
04-23-2009, 10:33 AM
what exactly is this super speeders bill? i've heard of it, but i havent looked up any details on it...

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 10:38 AM
90+ on the interstate adds $200 to the fine you'll already be getting for speeding.

70+ on a 2-lane road adds $200 to the fine you'll already be getting.

Doing 92 in a 70? Well, you ticket might have been $375 before.. now you'll be paying $575. Fuck that chicken shit basterd Perdue. So even if you're the only car within 10 miles doing 91mph... you get fux0r3d... but it seems to be OK to drive around Atlanta drunk.

collins
04-23-2009, 10:39 AM
hey mike, wanna go grab a beer?

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 10:40 AM
I have respect for cops for what they do.

However...

- Most of em are bullies and enjoy that shit
- They write tickets to make money, not for safety
- As long as you dnt screw with their EGO, they'll let you off because they hate paperwork
- They really do like donuts. I was talking about Donuts to a friend, and a cop forces into the conversation and starts talking about the best donut places in the area. I tried so hard no to to laugh but I think we both did anyway...

I've had my run-ins with "cool" cops who have let me off rather than giving me a minor bs ticket and who have shot the shit with me about car stuff... but there are far more asshole cops then down to Earth cops.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 10:40 AM
hey mike, wanna go grab a beer?

sure.... i'm off work at 3:09 today. where?

collins
04-23-2009, 10:41 AM
I've had my run-ins with "cool" cops who have let me off rather than giving me a minor bs ticket and who have shot the shit with me about car stuff... but there are far more asshole cops then down to Earth cops. tr00f!!!

collins
04-23-2009, 10:42 AM
that was actually a joke.... you know.... given your previous post about drunk driving...

hey as long as we're not speeding, we're cool! lol

but yea, i'd be down for a beer but i have to go to work shortly thereafter, so i'll have to take a rain check

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 10:49 AM
A Guinness sounds good right about now... been dealing with some bs problem with some software for a satellite box that was supposed to be released lastnight to 500,000 people... but we're delaying it because I found a problem with it....broke the damn thing I tell ya. For real though, I was the only one who spotted the problem so I have all these engineers and the team leadter for what I do looking at me like it was my fault. Luckily, some other testers have replicated the problem so I don't look bat-shit crazy anymore.

Atlblkz06
04-23-2009, 10:54 AM
I'm unlucky. I've YET to meet a cool cop.
I had to make a right turn into this 2 lane road with a sharp curve. I look left - no cars. So I turn and accelerate, and look at my rear view mirror and theres a cop RIGHT THERE. He must have been doing 90 (limit 45) to catch up like that. He lights me up and gives me shit about not looking. I called out his bluff and he starts cussing me out, called me an asshole. WTF?! He gives me shit about how I'm gonna end up being a statistic etc etc etc. I just go "yes sir/no sir" the entire time. In the end he just goes back to his car and paces around - comes back to me and mutters an apology and leaves LOL...

This mofo is LUCKY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM5E6e7bUU4 (FF to 1:20)

ShooterMcGavin
04-23-2009, 11:14 AM
shoulda just called gsp...atl pd is understaffed at the moment. btw, a big :2up: to y'all for not saying hey while up in my neck of the woods.

Elbow
04-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Actually Simon thinks he has met me..which he might have back when he had his civic at one of the Winder meets and complimented the green Miata..but we've never actually had any kind of face to face conversation. And claims mom and pops busted Land Rover as his.... and he got banned for being a tool on another forum and is all butthurt and has begged with the admin over there to be let back on...but was denied so he sends "messages" though other members on that forum (pretty uber gay..but that won't be happening much longer). So he has decided to stat pm'ing me on here and giving me neg reps because he thinks I care about my reps :lol: For someone who constantly repeated "it's just the internet, you guys are taking it too serious" when he was told to stop acting like a douche on the other forum.... he sure does go out of his way to beat a dead horse.....

Andway back on topic.

You introduced yourself to me first at a Varsity meet..lol..dumb ass. If you don't remember I have many people who do, you talked shit about my lip, then talked about gay ass drifting lol. Then I have spoken with you around a group at Gnett Sonic meets...dumb ass. Don't act stupid. I HATED all the Miatas you owned, I don't like rice. It's not uncommon that EVERYONE doesn't like your car. Get over it.

I got banned because you posted a picture of my parents house when I hurt your feelings, and I called you out openly. That website (www.mx5atlanta.com) has THE worse mods in the world, and the most uptight people I have ever met. NEVER asked to be unbanned lol, I did once to play a prank. Which was unbanned then.

For someone who doesn't care about reps, you sure do negative rep me as well, and send PM's.

I have tried to be cool with you, but you continue to show your stuck up better then everyone mentality. You would be insanely surprised who talks shit about you behind your back :lmfao:

BTW I have a title IN MY NAME to one of our Range Rovers, feel free to take a look whenever you feel like it. (Range Rover not Land Rover Miata kid)

Who was the one who turned their head and walked away when they saw me in person? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: YOU! :goodjob:

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 11:44 AM
we were up there for all of like 15min before getting the boot. We did see Youcamel though.

collins
04-23-2009, 11:47 AM
This mofo is LUCKY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM5E6e7bUU4 (FF to 1:20)
no... that mofo is RETARDED!

BKgen®
04-23-2009, 11:47 AM
When I had my pseudo accident a couple weeks ago I called the police to get a report filed.....they never showed. :doh:

it's because you're black.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Blahblahblah blah blah blablablabalah bal blah blablblblahablah blah blah blablahblahblah blah blah blah lbablablablablahblahh blah blak

blah lbah blah blah blah blah blah blahblahblah bla bla bla blah blah blah blah blablabla blah blah blahblah bal blaah yadaydayda blah blah blablah yadadyda yada yayayayaday yap yap yap blah yada yap blahblahblah blah blah yada yap yap blah blah yap blah yada yadaydad yap yada:

oh... what was that again?

Atlblkz06
04-23-2009, 11:50 AM
no... that mofo is RETARDED!

Well that goes without saying. I would have arrested his ass if I was a cop. How is letting him go with a paltry ticket not a CLEAR breach of protocol? Safety my ass...:2up:

Elbow
04-23-2009, 11:50 AM
oh... what was that again?

LOL, yep I am the immature one. :goodjob:

Next time I see you in person I am running up to you and hugging you.

collins
04-23-2009, 11:53 AM

Next time I see you in person I am running up to you and hugging you. you WOULD like to hug men....

Elbow
04-23-2009, 11:59 AM
I drive a Miata, so duh. Just don't tell my girlfriend.

collins
04-23-2009, 12:09 PM

Next time I see you in person I am running up to you and hugging you. you WOULD like to hug men....

collins
04-23-2009, 12:10 PM
DAMN THIS DOUBLE POST DUE TO THE SERVER BEING TOO BUSY AT THE MOTHERFUCKING MOMENT!!!!!!

BKgen®
04-23-2009, 12:11 PM
quit yer bitchin', Colleen.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 12:43 PM

Next time I see you in person I am running up to you and hugging you.

So mature you felt the need to stand at the flag station and gawk "hey stupid hey stupid hey stupid" like some yappy little fucking dog ?? It's so funny how you try to turn the tables and make yourself out to be some innocent angel who doesn't provoke anything.

Oh and

were you who was in the miata? i loved it

Let me guess.. way back when you had the civic, you were also lying because in fact you really "hated the car" lmao.. nice try.

Elbow
04-23-2009, 12:52 PM
So mature you felt the need to stand at the flag station and gawk "hey stupid hey stupid hey stupid" like some yappy little fucking dog ?? It's so funny how you try to turn the tables and make yourself out to be some innocent angel who doesn't provoke anything.

Oh and

Let me guess.. way back when you had the civic, you were also lying because in fact you really "hated the car" lmao.. nice try.

LOL That actually wasn't me yelling that, that was the corner worker, he had called security on you all for driving on the autocross track. I know the guy and was taking pictures there. I saw you all in the pits too when parked near the FOA tent, when I started walking that way you all walked away.

What are you talking about? You say I liked your car? WTF are you talking about? lol. I have owned six or seven cars, why do you keep going to my first or last?

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 01:14 PM
LOL That actually wasn't me yelling that, that was the corner worker, he had called security on you all for driving on the autocross track. I know the guy and was taking pictures there. I saw you all in the pits too when parked near the FOA tent, when I started walking that way you all walked away.

Hahahahaha riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. So the corner worker was yelling for security very loudly yet we had been sitting over by the bathroom for several minutes..yet only yells when we are driving by? Yeah, like we were the only ones driving across the auto-x course :rolleyes: as a matter of fact, for the 2hrs I spent at 6 &7 I saw quite a few people on it and gunning it around that whole area... so don't give me that bullshit. Besides there were 5 other people that heard the same thing as we drive by. Once again, nice try.

Oh and if someone had called security, we would have known :goodjob:

But I do feel special that I have some mystical power that draws you to follow me around in all my threads and try to start shit. How flattering.

Elbow
04-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Hahahahaha riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. So the corner worker was yelling for security very loudly yet we had been sitting over by the bathroom for several minutes..yet only yells when we aer driving by? Yeah, like we were the only ones driving across the auto-x course :rolleyes: as a matter of fact, for the 2hrs I spent at 6 &7 I saw quite a few people on it and gunning it around that whole area... so don't give me that bullshit. Besides there were 5 other people that heard the same thing as we drive by. Once again, nice try.

Oh and if someone had called security, we would have known :goodjob:

Believe me or not, it wasn't me, I could care less what you think. Yeah Ferrari's have a right to drive fast, a kitted Miata, stock Miata, and girl colored S2K not so much :lmfao: . He called for security on the land line dumb fuck, not yelling for them. You know that corner worker he goes to Gnett meets he talked shit about you before I even said hey there is Mike. He told to send security and as you left said never mind they left. You continue proving yourself to be a dumb ass :lmfao: I love your little theories. Keep entertaining me PLEASE. :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
04-23-2009, 01:19 PM
drama is awesome

Elbow
04-23-2009, 01:20 PM
drama is awesome

X2

BTW Mike why have you had such a hard grudge against me for so long? Are you jealous of me? I mean I can help you with whatever makes you so mad. Want me to be your instructor or something? :???: We can work through this.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Believe me or not, it wasn't me, I could care less what you think. Yeah Ferrari's have a right to drive fast, a kitted Miata, stock Miata, and girl colored S2K not so much :lmfao: . He called for security on the land line dumb fuck, not yelling for them. You know that corner worker he goes to Gnett meets he talked shit about you before I even said hey there is Mike. He told to send security and as you left said never mind they left. You continue proving yourself to be a dumb ass :lmfao: I love your little theories. Keep entertaining me PLEASE. :goodjob:

Good job contridicting yourself. So you claim you weren't yelling, you say he wasn't telling...yet someone was standing exactly where you were yelling "hey stupid!" and 5 other people heard it... including two that don't even know who you are but saw you standing there yelling:lmao: Oh and it's OK for Ferraris to speed around the infield but not any other cars? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: That's some funny fucking shit.

I don't know any corner workers that go to the gwinnett meets.

Elbow
04-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Good job contridicting yourself. So you claim you weren't yelling, you say he wasn't telling...yet someone was standing exactly where you were yelling "hey stupid!" and 5 other people heard it... including two that don't even know who you are but saw you standing there yelling:lmao: Oh and it's OK for Ferraris to speed around the infield but not any other cars? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: That's some funny fucking shit.

I don't know any corner workers that go to the gwinnett meets.

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE STUPID.

Look, THE WORKER was yelling hey stupid as you DROVE BY. Nobody was yelling when you were at the bathroom waiting. When you were on the autocross track driving or doing whatever the hell that was he called over the land line, you can't hear that, that's the thing on his head you know? lol. Understand now? You do know him. You say you don't know anybody lol. :lmfao:

Yes, exotics and real cars can showoff their real music and such, ricers, no. :no: It's a JOKE, you know, like I started off as doing, but you are getting so serious. :crazy:

JITB
04-23-2009, 01:33 PM
i think u all should settle this with a RACE OFF!!!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1105/1398742773_19e1fad6c9.jpg

Elbow
04-23-2009, 01:34 PM
He wants to race me at a TRACK DAY...lol.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 01:35 PM
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE STUPID.

Look, THE WORKER was yelling hey stupid as you DROVE BY. Nobody was yelling when you were at the bathroom waiting. When you were on the autocross track driving or doing whatever the hell that was he called over the land line, you can't hear that, that's the thing on his head you know? lol. Understand now? You do know him. You say you don't know anybody lol. :lmfao:

Yes, exotics and real cars can showoff their real music and such, ricers, no. :no: It's a JOKE, you know, like I started off as doing, but you are getting so serious. :crazy:

lol

this is pure entertainment gold!

Elbow
04-23-2009, 01:36 PM
lol

this is pure entertainment gold!

Well I keep doing it for a reason...lol.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 01:37 PM
He wants to race me at a TRACK DAY...lol.

All you have to do is stay right behind me all the way around the track, it shouldn't be that hard for my slow ass show car :rolleyes:

Elbow
04-23-2009, 01:39 PM
All you have to do is stay right behind me all the way around the track, it shouldn't be that hard for my slow ass show car :rolleyes:

Can you try to stay behind me so I don't waste my money doing parade laps? :???:

BTW I have asked many times, WHAT DO YOU RUN AT ROAD ATLANTA?

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Well you sure had me convinced you were getting pretty worked up.. using a bunch of caps and all... it's like you really felt the need to get your words across... quite persistantly too.

Well I keep doing it for a reason...lol.

so now you finally admit you're just here to entertain me. cool.

Elbow
04-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Well you sure had me convinced you were getting pretty worked up.. using a bunch of caps and all... it's like you really felt the need to get your words across... quite persistantly too.

so now you finally admit you're just here to entertain me. cool.

:no: :no: :no: Someone isn't bright.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 01:53 PM
:no: :no: :no: Someone isn't bright.
Glad to finally see you got over the denial and admitting it :goodjob:
The next step is to embrace your newfound knowledge :cheers:

Atlblkz06
04-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Commercial break. The fight will continue after these messages...

Atlblkz06
04-23-2009, 01:57 PM
http://vinodvv.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/neu1.jpg
Call NOW!

Atlblkz06
04-23-2009, 01:58 PM
AAAND we're back folks!

On the left we have Doppelgänger and to the right we have simontibbett.

Let's listen in...

Elbow
04-23-2009, 02:44 PM
LOL that was actually pretty bad ass...reps when I can :) lol.

Elbow
04-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Glad to finally see you got over the denial and admitting it :goodjob:
The next step is to embrace your newfound knowledge :cheers:

Thanks! :cheers:

Going to the Sonic meet tonight?

DirtyMechanic
04-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Wow that was alot of reading.Agreed they dont give a shit. yeah but when frohawk posts usually its pretty good.

Elbow
04-23-2009, 03:43 PM
I know right! With a last name like that it's bound to be retarded!

RL...
04-23-2009, 11:09 PM
they're too busy giving me window tint tickets to catch drunk drivers and such...

1439/2000
04-23-2009, 11:17 PM

Andway back on topic.

lol

Elbow
04-24-2009, 07:45 AM
lol I know right? Biggest bullshit post I have ever read.

1439/2000
04-24-2009, 09:57 AM
lol I know right? Biggest bullshit post I have ever read.

No, it's funny because everybody thinks you are a joke. You have no car to back up anything but you just on here posting 10,000 times a day about how you are God's gift to racing with your lowered Miata with a rolled on paint job. At least all my car's have been fast.

Basically watching you squirm is just fucking hilarious.

Doppelgänger
04-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah... so you're had a racing license for soooo many years and did kart racing for so long with some "big names".... well, it's obvious that you sucked because if you were any good you wouldn't be some poor keyboard cowboy kid living at home with mom and dad, you wouldn't be driving a $500 ragged out eBay special and passing it off as a "race car" (exactly what timed w2w events have you done with it recently?), you wouldn't be posting your life away on a bullshit forum, you wouldn't be doing grunt work for RA on a "as we need you" basis....

Looks like that racing career is doing well for you...well..if you set your goals low enough it is.

Oh I still get a kick of you bragging about being "invited to drive at ALMS but not hainvg enough money"...ummm, if you're paying, you're not exactly invited :lmao:

Elbow
04-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Yeah... so you're had a racing license for soooo many years and did kart racing for so long with some "big names".... well, it's obvious that you sucked because if you were any good you wouldn't be some poor keyboard cowboy kid living at home with mom and dad, you wouldn't be driving a $500 ragged out eBay special and passing it off as a "race car" (exactly what timed w2w events have you done with it recently?), you wouldn't be posting your life away on a bullshit forum, you wouldn't be doing grunt work for RA on a "as we need you" basis....

Looks like that racing career is doing well for you...well..if you set your goals low enough it is.

Oh I still get a kick of you bragging about being "invited to drive at ALMS but not hainvg enough money"...ummm, if you're paying, you're not exactly invited :lmao:

Everyone thinks I am a joke...LOL..yeah those who don't know me? Funny pussy boy, you owned lame ass cars like a rotary Porsche who the fuck wants that? :lmfao:

Sooo many years? Never said that, you have to do a certain amount of events to keep it. I don't live with mom and dad, my car isn't $500, who passed it as a race car? I have always called it my "track day car/DD." What experience do you have Mike? Some track days? In America no matter how good you are, a insane amount of money is required to get into series where you can eventually get paid to race. I don't do grunt work for RA, and that's not even my full time or real job, but hey who wouldn't take $10 an hour and a few hundred every couple of weeks to watch racing? :???: By posting here, AS YOU ARE, I work online, which means I am online a lot of the time..so.. :screwy: Don't you watch TV for a living or some lame ass bullshit? :lmfao:

You don't know HALF about my racing career, because you don't know me. You can talk all you want, but you know NOTHING about my career, where I have been, who I have raced, etc. I can get as many vouches as you like, I can introduce you to people, but honestly there is no point to go out of my way to prove myself to some inbred skinny hick fuck with a rod in his ass from that ***** you ****e

Being invited to race, have you been invited? It is being invited if they are wanting a funded driver, 50% of every driver in every series brings money to the team. You think they all just GET PAID? :lmfao:

BKgen®
04-24-2009, 10:42 AM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//mk4.gif

Elbow
04-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Mike will continue to post stupid conspiracy stories about me until he feels superior. It really must SUCK to feel so uptight and jealous of someone else. Especially since I have tried to be cool with you. You just have to continue posting your feelings about me..it does make me feel good to know someone is thinking about me that barely even knows me ALL day though. :) Does Jenn know?

RL...
04-24-2009, 12:29 PM
interesting thread

the battle of the miata owners! :bump:

Elbow
04-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Pretty homo if you ask me, I've even tried to end it. I guess most Miata owners really are gay. Go to www.mx5atlanta.com to find out who.

JITB
04-24-2009, 04:29 PM
out of all mazda owners, miata owners are the ones with the biggest egos...lol and tend to argue all the time..

DirtyMechanic
04-24-2009, 04:38 PM
ok simon. What does your racing career consist of then?

Elbow
04-24-2009, 04:45 PM
ok simon. What does your racing career consist of then?

lol I'm not even going into it, I know what I have done, others do, no need to explain to some internet thugs.

JITB
04-24-2009, 04:47 PM
i wish i worked at RA, i could use the money..

DirtyMechanic
04-24-2009, 04:50 PM
lol I'm not even going into it, I know what I have done, others do, no need to explain to some internet thugs.well i dont know. and im asking. maybe i want some lessons.... maybe you can teach me if i knew what you did.

Elbow
04-24-2009, 04:51 PM
out of all mazda owners, miata ones are the ones with the biggest egos...lol and tend to argue all the time..

They really are, and it trips me out. If anyone knows me they know what type of crap I say about my car, I am the biggest Miata hater ever and own one. :lmfao: I never said it's "clean" or "nice" I bought it ENTIRELY for the purpose of track use, and it has done that job exactly as I wanted it to.

Elbow
04-24-2009, 04:52 PM
well i dont know. and im asking. maybe i want some lessons.... maybe you can teach me if i knew what you did.

Well, come to an event, and people will lead you from there. :goodjob: Smartass.

1439/2000
04-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Everyone thinks I am a joke...LOL..yeah those who don't know me? Funny pussy boy, you owned lame ass cars like a rotary Porsche who the fuck wants that? :lmfao:

Me:
A 321 whp s14
A 300 whp G20
A 400 whp Galant VR-4
A 330 whp rotary 911
BMW 2002
FD
Skyline

You:
Miata with a Home Depot lip

I'm the pussy though? Make a poll for people to vote which cars are better.

Doppelgänger
04-24-2009, 07:00 PM
BTW...that last PM you sent went stright to the garbage ;)

DirtyMechanic
04-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Well, come to an event, and people will lead you from there. :goodjob: Smartass.sorry got a track day at little tally april 30.. care to join and get schooled buy a few pig fat G35s? dick....

DirtyMechanic
04-24-2009, 07:02 PM
BTW...that last PM you sent went stright to the garbage ;)you got a PM too... sweet. HIGHA FIVE!!!:goodjob:

Elbow
04-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Aw Mike you are a MAN damn! It said:

Hey, lets end this bullshit on the internet, it's stupid. I barely know you, you barely know me, it's stupid for you to keep posting things you find on the internet or assumptions when you know nothing. Not everything about me is on the internet, why would it be? You can't tell what I raced, who I raced, where, etc. You can't tell events I have done, you can't tell what I own, where I live, etc. I COULD prove everything I say if I felt needed to, but why should I? People know what experience and what I do, I have videos, pictures, I KNOW everything I do, I could care less if you believe it or not. You really are making yourself out to be some jealous older man that I started and am doing things you want to do. Get over it, have fun on track, and quit trying to be higher then everyone else.

-----------------

Skyline lol, you mean 240SX luxury edition, no GTR no care.

Home depot lip really says a cars performance lol. Spend $300 on a real lip, $5 on an effective "air dam" that is...$5 to fix when I go off with it. Like I said, everything I have done to this car is to make it better and easier to fix at the track.

Elbow
04-24-2009, 07:05 PM
sorry got a track day at little tally april 30.. care to join and get schooled buy a few pig fat G35s? dick....

I would walk your faggot car. :lmfao: Go try and get pussy some more you virgin faggot.

BTW why do you have some bullshit to say about me now but never when I have been around you?

Doppelgänger
04-24-2009, 07:12 PM
lol.... for someone who constantly runs to the excuse of "it's just the internet, don't take it so seriously" you sure do seem to make sure to try to get the last word in and defend everything. Hell, never have I once taken the time to go out of my way to PM you... yet you have sent me what, 8 PMs in the past few days? Yet, you still fail to realize i'm taking stuff from the posts you make, misconstruing it a bit and having fun with it...which is quite obvious by the fact that you have to come right back with the "facts".

Or the fact that I make ONE post on here today and within 15 seconds you're right back in here... my God turn of thread-reply notifications and get a life.
Yeah, I post on here sometimes... but as you can see by my lack of 'oh my god i have more posts then you' , I actually do get out and away from the computer.

"don't take the internet so serious..."

Pot.... meet kettle.....

And with that, i'm off to enjoy my friday night and the rest of the weekend.

Elbow
04-24-2009, 07:19 PM
lol.... for someone who constantly runs to the excuse of "it's just the internet, don't take it so seriously" you sure do seem to make sure to try to get the last word in and defend everything. Hell, never have I once taken the time to go out of my way to PM you... yet you have sent me what, 8 PMs in the past few days? Yet, you still fail to realize i'm taking stuff from the posts you make, misconstruing it a bit and having fun with it...which is quite obvious by the fact that you have to come right back with the "facts".

Or the fact that I make ONE post on here today and within 15 seconds you're right back in here... my God turn of thread-reply notifications and get a life.
Yeah, I post on here sometimes... but as you can see by my lack of 'oh my god i have more posts then you' , I actually do get out and away from the computer.

"don't take the internet so serious..."

Pot.... meet kettle.....

And with that, i'm off to enjoy my friday night and the rest of the weekend.

Internet on the phone does wonders, it's a beautiful night downtown Athens right now. :goodjob:

The internet isn't serious. I'm not mad, as I have PM'ed you to try and end the "mean feelings" lol you have for me. Gone out of my way to say sorry because that's a nice thing to do...BUT you have yet to cool off or anything, so obviously you just are the cocky guy everyone keeps telling me you are. :no:

DirtyMechanic
04-24-2009, 07:41 PM
I would walk your faggot car. :lmfao: Go try and get pussy some more you virgin faggot.

BTW why do you have some bullshit to say about me now but never when I have been around you?because im never around you. i have only SEEN you at sonics meets and never really talked to you. and one at mary's where you had... A beer maybe two and left before 11pm. meanwhile i was playing crown and coke Pong with everyone else.:goodjob:

Internet on the phone does wonders, it's a beautiful night downtown Athens right now. :goodjob:

The internet isn't serious. I'm not mad, as I have PM'ed you to try and end the "mean feelings" lol you have for me. Gone out of my way to say sorry because that's a nice thing to do...BUT you have yet to cool off or anything, so obviously you just are the cocky guy everyone keeps telling me you are. :no:lol i guess you dont mike as much as you thought you did. i know hes just messing with you and not all bent up like you seem to be. like he said he doesnt need to PM or TRY to end the "mean Feelings" when he isnt feeling any. this just proves, your all bent up and hes not. like you said before... "The internet isn't serious. I'm not mad." so why the PM? lol:lmfao:

Elbow
04-24-2009, 08:22 PM
because im never around you. i have only SEEN you at sonics meets and never really talked to you. and one at mary's where you had... A beer maybe two and left before 11pm. meanwhile i was playing crown and coke Pong with everyone else.:goodjob:

lol i guess you dont mike as much as you thought you did. i know hes just messing with you and not all bent up like you seem to be. like he said he doesnt need to PM or TRY to end the "mean Feelings" when he isnt feeling any. this just proves, your all bent up and hes not. like you said before... "The internet isn't serious. I'm not mad." so why the PM? lol:lmfao:

Oh I am a pussy for not drinking, especially when I was underage, and on probation. I left at like 2am btw, not before 11. :screwy: I was busy watching Youtube videos with you.

I'm not bent up, the "mean feelings" was obviously a joke. He doesn't like me, I don't care, but I was PM'ing him to try to end whatever he feels is going on. He started hating me on www.mx5atlanta.com when I made jokes. In fact him and Jenn "left the site" for a while because of me lol. Why exactly would I be bent up from a internet argument on IA? lol I post on IA 95% of the time complete BS statements.

BTW bring your car to Road Atlanta and play with the men. :goodjob:

DirtyMechanic
04-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Oh I am a pussy for not drinking, especially when I was underage, and on probation. I left at like 2am btw, not before 11. :screwy: I was busy watching Youtube videos with you.

I'm not bent up, the "mean feelings" was obviously a joke. He doesn't like me, I don't care, but I was PM'ing him to try to end whatever he feels is going on. He started hating me on www.mx5atlanta.com (http://www.mx5atlanta.com/) when I made jokes. In fact him and Jenn "left the site" for a while because of me lol. Why exactly would I be bent up from a internet argument on IA? lol I post on IA 95% of the time complete BS statements.

BTW bring your car to Road Atlanta and play with the men. :goodjob:is RA the only track you go to... because you constantly say bring that car to RA bring it to RA. is that the only track your good at... and why do you go off the track and looking for cheap repairs if your sure and "GOOD" driver and will hand me my ass. sorry i have never fallen off a track... i know how to drive.:goodjob: at more than one track:goodjob:. but why dont we go up the mtns... its tighter which should give you the advantage in your little turd nugget of a mazada.... but you always want to high RA... why is that... and dont come back with its legal BS either. oh and im not mad or have hard feelings torward you. im just having fun in the WL:goodjob:

Elbow
04-24-2009, 09:36 PM
is RA the only track you go to... because you constantly say bring that car to RA bring it to RA. is that the only track your good at... and why do you go off the track and looking for cheap repairs if your sure and "GOOD" driver and will hand me my ass. sorry i have never fallen off a track... i know how to drive.:goodjob: at more than one track:goodjob:. but why dont we go up the mtns... its tighter which should give you the advantage in your little turd nugget of a mazada.... but you always want to high RA... why is that... and dont come back with its legal BS either. oh and im not mad or have hard feelings torward you. im just having fun in the WL:goodjob:

No, Road Atlanta is a more challenging track (the most in the southeast) and is closer. I haven't been to TGP because it's far, small, and just doesn't look like a great track, for beginners yes, for breaking in new parts sure, for overall experience no. If you have never spun, gone off, or anything like that you are driving like a pussy. That was the dumbest comment in here lol, what good driver has never spun? :lmfao: That's the most known thing in racing. I have been to lots of tracks other then RA. You may think my car looks like a "turd nugget" but it has some nice mods that make it handle very well, and it's a blast to drive, so I could care less what some guy thinks about it. I don't like G35's, they are heavy, underpowered, handle like crap, and come with female products.

I won't RACE in the mountains, spirited drive sure, but I won't go 100% in the mountains. Tell me when I am not busy, for the next couple weekends I am busy, if you are free during the week I am. I like going up there, as long as you aren't going to be so competitive we can't just have fun lol. :cheers:

DirtyMechanic
04-24-2009, 09:44 PM
i would never go 10/10 in the mtns thats suicide if anything goes wrong. i like to be able to drive home at the end of the day. and i never said RACE in the mountains. its just a mountain run. run not race.......

Elbow
04-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Ok cool, well I am down. Just let me know whenever.

RL...
04-25-2009, 02:35 AM
No, Road Atlanta is a more challenging track (the most in the southeast) and is closer. I haven't been to TGP because it's far, small, and just doesn't look like a great track, for beginners yes, for breaking in new parts sure, for overall experience no. If you have never spun, gone off, or anything like that you are driving like a pussy. That was the dumbest comment in here lol, what good driver has never spun? :lmfao: That's the most known thing in racing. I have been to lots of tracks other then RA. You may think my car looks like a "turd nugget" but it has some nice mods that make it handle very well, and it's a blast to drive, so I could care less what some guy thinks about it. I don't like G35's, they are heavy, underpowered, handle like crap, and come with female products.
I won't RACE in the mountains, spirited drive sure, but I won't go 100% in the mountains. Tell me when I am not busy, for the next couple weekends I am busy, if you are free during the week I am. I like going up there, as long as you aren't going to be so competitive we can't just have fun lol. :cheers:

underpowered....? Your model miata come with about 70 whp from the factory, how can you say the g is underpowered.

Heavy compared to a miata, maybe... But they are also a lot nicer!

They handle well for it's weight and wheelbase, remember it is a luxury coupe.

feminine products?

DirtyMechanic
04-25-2009, 04:06 AM
underpowered....? Your model miata come with about 70 whp from the factory, how can you say the g is underpowered.

feminine products?you really shouldnt talk unless spoken too... feminine products as in a maxi pad in the first aid kit.:goodjob:

Elbow
04-25-2009, 06:36 AM
you really shouldnt talk unless spoken too... feminine products as in a maxi pad in the first aid kit.:goodjob:

Reps for saying it lol :goodjob:

NissanRic3r no my car didn't come with 70hp, Miatas weren't meant to be "powerful" anyway. With 200hp and weighing under 2000lbs though...well you do the math.

I never said a G35 wasn't a nice car. Totally different type of car then a Miata. :screwy:

Atlblkz06
04-25-2009, 07:52 AM

NissanRic3r no my car didn't come with 70hp, Miatas weren't meant to be "powerful" anyway. With 200hp and weighing under 2000lbs though...well you do the math.

I never said a G35 wasn't a nice car. Totally different type of car then a Miata. :screwy:

But your car DOES have a strap-on :lmfao:

How does your gf not hate that car btw? I've had chicks tell me my car was loud :blah:

Elbow
04-25-2009, 08:00 AM
But your car DOES have a strap-on :lmfao:

How does your gf not hate that car btw? I've had chicks tell me my car was loud :blah:

My car did come with a dildo in the first aid kit.

Not sure, she always wants to take the Miata versus anything else. Girls love faggot little toy cars :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
04-25-2009, 05:57 PM
^and yet that is all you drive.

Arm&hammer
04-25-2009, 07:12 PM
i hate that kind of shit.
i don't get how they make more money off of a dui but they don't do shit to stop them.
and nice miata in your sig!

1439/2000
04-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Skyline lol, you mean 240SX luxury edition, no GTR no care.

So what would be the best Mazda? An FD? Been there and done that too?

But hey thanks for the sig.

RL...
04-25-2009, 08:39 PM

You're model miata came with 70whp from factory. you should know more about your cars factory specs...

I didn't say your car was slow so you didnt need to tell me you have all of 200hp.

:D

RL...
04-25-2009, 08:41 PM
you really shouldnt talk unless spoken too... feminine products as in a maxi pad in the first aid kit.:goodjob:

:blah:

DriVaH
04-25-2009, 10:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ-ldcnhsLY

Elbow
04-26-2009, 09:49 AM
You're model miata came with 70whp from factory. you should know more about your cars factory specs...

I didn't say your car was slow so you didnt need to tell me you have all of 200hp.

:D

Where exactly did you get that? lolol. They don't have 70whp. NissanRic3r, all of 200whp in a 1800lbs car is fairly quick especially on a road course. Dumb fuck.

Been into some FD's yes. I don't care anything Mazda, I hate Miatas, lol, I have one because they are quick fun cheap track cars.

I don't only have a Miata, that's what I drive because that's what's fun. Especially to meets. I am about to buy another bike too.

Atlblkz06
04-26-2009, 10:53 AM
200? It's 120/100 stock right? Do you have any mods?

ironchef
04-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Cliffnotes?

Elbow
04-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Cliffnotes?

Cliffnotes:

Mike (Doopengackoncock) is jealous of me and has harassed me for weeks now. Thinks I am taking him serious when I e-fight back, he goes to an event, I approach him, he walks away, he drives by and an old man yells hey stupid at him, he for some reason thinks it was me, he tries to make me look bad, but continues to fail. His friends jump in and also talk unknown crap, but in the end it's just WL entertainment.

Yes my car has many mods. It's not stock, about to have a new turbo setup.

81911SC
04-26-2009, 01:09 PM

feminine products?If you don't want to look like an idiot, I would hold off on posting.

ironchef
04-26-2009, 01:17 PM
If you don't want to look like an idiot, I would hold off on posting.
Too late for that.

Doppelgänger
04-26-2009, 06:47 PM
1.6 Miatas put down like 90rwhp stock.. and with a bunch of bolt-ons... maybe 102-105rwhp and maybe 95-98 ft/lbs tq.

Elbow
04-26-2009, 06:52 PM
1.6 Miatas put down like 90rwhp stock.. and with a bunch of bolt-ons... maybe 102-105rwhp and maybe 95-98 ft/lbs tq.

Good fact, not always true, but sweet.

There is no such thing as a quick Miata in stock form.

DirtyMechanic
04-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Good fact, not always true, but sweet.

There is no such thing as a quick Miata in stock form.before you jump and say NOT ALWAYS TRUE. why dont you back that statment up? mean i want to know why a 1.6 with bolt-ons makes 105ish. and is not true. does your stock block+bolt-on 1.6 make that magic 200whp like you have be saying.... doesnt your maita make 200whp or is that what its suppose to make. or is that what its suppose to make after your "new turbo setup" which usualy implies that you already have a turbo setup... which i dont think you do.... sooo where is this magical 200whp coming from?

Elbow
04-26-2009, 07:16 PM
A turbo...

ironchef
04-26-2009, 07:16 PM
before you jump and say NOT ALWAYS TRUE. why dont you back that statment up? mean i want to know why a 1.6 with bolt-ons makes 105ish. and is not true. does your stock block+bolt-on 1.6 make that magic 200whp like you have be saying.... doesnt your maita make 200whp or is that what its suppose to make. or is that what its suppose to make after your "new turbo setup" which usualy implies that you already have a turbo setup... which i dont think you do.... sooo where is this magical 200whp coming from?NoS stickers, duh! Its all simple math...

Elbow
04-26-2009, 07:18 PM
NoS stickers, duh! Its all simple math...

Nitrous Express stickers add a LOT more...

Elbow
04-26-2009, 07:20 PM
before you jump and say NOT ALWAYS TRUE. why dont you back that statment up? mean i want to know why a 1.6 with bolt-ons makes 105ish. and is not true. does your stock block+bolt-on 1.6 make that magic 200whp like you have be saying.... doesnt your maita make 200whp or is that what its suppose to make. or is that what its suppose to make after your "new turbo setup" which usualy implies that you already have a turbo setup... which i dont think you do.... sooo where is this magical 200whp coming from?

When I said not always true I meant they really vary, you can get a few extra whp by swapping out a stock ECU for another stock ECU and stuff. A Spec Miata makes a lot more then 90whp with basically no real mods, they can't even run an aftermarket header.

collins
04-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Where exactly did you get that? lolol. They don't have 70whp. NissanRic3r, all of 200whp in a 1800lbs car is fairly quick especially on a road course. Dumb fuck.

Been into some FD's yes. I don't care anything Mazda, I hate Miatas, lol, I have one because they are quick fun cheap track cars.

I don't only have a Miata, that's what I drive because that's what's fun. Especially to meets. I am about to buy another bike too.

so wait... in the same post, you've said you hate miatas.... then you said you have one and drive it to meets because its whats fun to drive... what am i missing here?

Elbow
04-27-2009, 07:04 AM
That it's fun to drive, but I don't like the Miata gatherings, Miata talk, etc. I ONLY bought the car to track, I never really cared for Miatas, but their track record is quite impressive.

DirtyMechanic
04-27-2009, 03:03 PM
That it's fun to drive, but I don't like the Miata gatherings, Miata talk, etc. I ONLY bought the car to track, I never really cared for Miatas, but their track record is quite impressive.and yet you continue to dig yourself deeper. dont you got to miata gatherings and talk about them a little errr WAY to much for someone who doesnt like to talk about them. i mean really pick a story and stick to it.

so your saying you have a turbo on there now? and yet.... you still say your car is slow when perviously you say a 2000lb with about 200whp is fun and quiet quick... soo yeah

Elbow
04-27-2009, 11:54 PM
and yet you continue to dig yourself deeper. dont you got to miata gatherings and talk about them a little errr WAY to much for someone who doesnt like to talk about them. i mean really pick a story and stick to it.

so your saying you have a turbo on there now? and yet.... you still say your car is slow when perviously you say a 2000lb with about 200whp is fun and quiet quick... soo yeah

Never been to a Miata meet in my life lol.

I didn't say it was slow, I said stock Miatas are slow, 200whp and 2000lbs isn't FAST, it's quick.

RL...
04-28-2009, 01:31 AM
a baseline dyno from a 1993 mazda mx5 miata:

http://image.importtuner.com/f/10402089/impp_0808_03_z+1993_mazda_mx5_miata+baseline_dyno. jpg

heres a link http://www.importtuner.com/powerpages/impp_0808_1993_mazda_mx5_miata/photo_02.html

RL...
04-28-2009, 01:32 AM
Never been to a Miata meet in my life lol.

I didn't say it was slow, I said stock Miatas are slow, 200whp and 2000lbs isn't FAST, it's quick.

200hp in a 2000lb car is pretty fast

DirtyMechanic
04-28-2009, 02:55 AM
200hp in a 2000lb car is pretty fastseeing as to what you drive yes yes it is:lmfao:

1000cckiller
04-28-2009, 07:41 AM
To the op, they might have other crimes to attend to also.

Doppelgänger
04-28-2009, 08:20 AM
a baseline dyno from a 1993 mazda mx5 miata:

http://image.importtuner.com/f/10402089/impp_0808_03_z+1993_mazda_mx5_miata+baseline_dyno. jpg

heres a link http://www.importtuner.com/powerpages/impp_0808_1993_mazda_mx5_miata/photo_02.html

You're still failing. Seriously.. you have got to be one of the most retarded people on this forum. I just love how you are like some bratty kid yelling "not uh..you're wrong and i'm right". You really think one extremely low dyno plot from some magazine posted on the web is how it is for ALL Miatas? :lmao:
I've been around these cars long enough to know dude.. trust me ;) If that "dyno" was true, the car on that dyno had nearly a 30% drivetrain loss...riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Here is a dynograph from a respectable Miata shop.. not some Mag that gets a chubby from anything Honda. Car is as stock as can be with just a K&N filter in the stock intake box.

Elbow
04-28-2009, 08:22 AM
You're still failing. Seriously.. you have got to be one of the most retarded people on this forum. I just love how you are like some bratty kid yelling "not uh..you're wrong and i'm right". You really think one extremely low dyno plot from some magazine posted on the web is how it is for ALL Miatas? :rofl:
I've been around these cars long enough to know dude.. trust me ;)

I agree with you for once lol.

jarnld
07-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Okay ...not to shit on anyones rant...but not all cops are lazy - if you knew all the shit I go through in a night to actually help people...

2. There is a shortage of cops - and in lawrenceville/duluth/etc... they were probably prioritizing between the rapes and stabbings and whatever else. Yeah...DUIs suck, but there is always something going -even when you see us parked - we are busy.

3. We are not all Nazis. I'll throw out a bag of weed before taking someone to jail and I rarely write traffic citations. You wanna go fast? So do we. We appreciate fast cars. Go fast. Just do it like a sane person that actually knows how to drive and not like a freakin idiot that appears drunk.

4. Oh and PS...whoever drives up and down old milton pky at around 10-1030pm in a red supra - you have a kick ass ride.

So just keep in mind the next time you come into contact with a cop...we're not ALL dickheads.:police:

Doppelgänger
07-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Wow.. 3 months later? Whacha been plugging into the search function?

It's just as easy to counter your "don't judge us". What about the multiple times i've had attitude spat out at me when I have not even done anything? Oh, because you deal with a large number of ignorant people it should be passed on to those of us who would at least appreciate a semi-friendly comment/question upon whatever reason for your presence. Am I aware that some cops are not all Mr Powertrip Asshole? Yes. Has that mentality bit me i nthe ass? Yes. More times than not when i've had a confrontation with an officer...be it for a traffic stop, reporting an accident or simply to add a witness account... i've been brushed off and pretty much told to GTFO because my (useful) information is not needed. I bet if I were to take action on that DUI, the police would have shown up and suddenly I would have been the criminal :rolleyes:

Do you even have discussions amongst eachother about how some of you dish out attitude before even knowing what is going on? Granted, I know this is not applicable to all situations.

MongolPup
07-30-2009, 03:05 PM
2. There is a shortage of cops - and in lawrenceville/duluth/etc... they were probably prioritizing between the rapes and stabbings and whatever else.

3. You wanna go fast? So do we. We appreciate fast cars. Go fast. Just do it like a sane person that actually knows how to drive and not like a freakin idiot that appears drunk.

2. That's interesting. I guess the cities don't report those crimes? They don't show up in the news or anything. Here I thought they were infrequent, but a "cop" says they happen a lot....like every Friday night....

3. Great thing to say. Can members call you from jail? I know Porsche factory drivers that have gone to jail for "reckless driving". Obviously they know how to drive, why'd they get arrested? Jesus.

stillaneon
07-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Okay ...not to shit on anyones rant...but not all cops are lazy - if you knew all the shit I go through in a night to actually help people you guys cracking on cops would be rethinking some of the crap you're saying.

2. There is a shortage of cops - and in lawrenceville/duluth/etc... they were probably prioritizing between the rapes and stabbings and whatever else. Yeah...DUIs suck, but there is always something going -even when you see us parked - we are busy.

3. We are not all Nazis. I'll throw out a bag of weed before taking someone to jail and I rarely write traffic citations. You wanna go fast? So do we. We appreciate fast cars. Go fast. Just do it like a sane person that actually knows how to drive and not like a freakin idiot that appears drunk.

4. Oh and PS...whoever drives up and down old milton pky at around 10-1030pm in a red supra - you have a kick ass ride.

So just keep in mind the next time you come into contact with a cop...we're not ALL dickheads.:police:

Yeah, you are preaching to the choir here. You guys have a stereotype as much as you put one on us.

MongolPup
07-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Kings Circle?

D3UC3S
07-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Okay ...not to shit on anyones rant...but not all cops are lazy - if you knew all the shit I go through in a night to actually help people you guys cracking on cops would be rethinking some of the crap you're saying.

eehhh...nevermind

quickdodge®
07-30-2009, 07:49 PM
I know Porsche factory drivers that have gone to jail for "reckless driving". Obviously they know how to drive, why'd they get arrested? Jesus.

In the police dude's defense on this matter, there is a difference in knowing how to drive and driving like an idiot. Later, QD.

speedminded
07-30-2009, 10:37 PM

So just keep in mind the next time you come into contact with a cop...we're not ALL dickheads.:police:I keep telling everyone an officer is just another person doing their job. They have good days, they have bad days, and just about everyone they deal with are complete idiots that are either scared of them or fear them and everyone hates them. Not too many people can say that about their jobs. Most of the time if you treat an officer how you want to be treated it's cool.

Wow.. 3 months later? Whacha been plugging into the search function?

It's just as easy to counter your "don't judge us". What about the multiple times i've had attitude spat out at me when I have not even done anything? Oh, because you deal with a large number of ignorant people it should be passed on to those of us who would at least appreciate a semi-friendly comment/question upon whatever reason for your presence. Am I aware that some cops are not all Mr Powertrip Asshole? Yes. Has that mentality bit me i nthe ass? Yes. More times than not when i've had a confrontation with an officer...be it for a traffic stop, reporting an accident or simply to add a witness account... i've been brushed off and pretty much told to GTFO because my (useful) information is not needed. I bet if I were to take action on that DUI, the police would have shown up and suddenly I would have been the criminal :rolleyes:

Do you even have discussions amongst eachother about how some of you dish out attitude before even knowing what is going on? Granted, I know this is not applicable to all situations.All I can say is...

"I know what a car backfiring sounds like and that was automatic weapon fire!" :lmfao:

MongolPup
07-30-2009, 11:20 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

Which is weird.....

jarnld
08-01-2009, 03:19 AM
look...im not trying to be an ass. Im aware that there are TONS of cops who are total assholes. My point was that not ALL of us are.

jarnld
08-01-2009, 03:22 AM
And to add to that, Doppelganger, If you were to report something to me personally I would love it. I love getting stuff from good people doing the right thing. I tell people in the jail all the time when they tell me that Im "the coolest cop theyve met", or " youre being really nice...why?" I have no reason to be an ass until you're one to me.

Im not really feeling the need to defend myself about what I said.

Point was...were not all assholes and there was more than likely a reason why you didnt get the reaction from them you were looking for. OP-you did the right thing. You KNOW you did the right thing. Just toss it up to lack of manpower. I promise you - there is stuff going on that you may not have known about. I don't agree one bit for DUI and I think you did a kick ass job. I think more people should do what you did.

Stillaneon - Me personally, I don't stereotype - keep in mind that when I'm off duty I drive the same type of cars you are into.

MongulPup - what is the Kings circle reference just out of curiosity? My point was go fast - just don't drive like an idiot, swerving, failing to maintain lane, cutting people off, etc,etc...there is a difference in the two. I have had friends and people I know call me from jail.
And what do you mean by the cities don't report the crimes? My good friend is an officer in Norcross with Gwinnett PD and from what he has told me, they have more crime than they are able to handle. I don't work in Gwinnett so I have no way to verify - but thats what he says.

And yes. I have called out other officers for being rude, jumping the gun, and not letting other people talk. There is no reason to be a dick to someone. Its not fair and it's not right.

I understand that a lot of people hate the police. And those cops more than likely did something to earn that. However, I take a lot of pride in being fair, giving the benefit of the doubt and actually listening to what people have to say. I do actually work to HELP people, like the job is supposed to be. I don't punch the clock everyday to be a traffic nazi.

I hope some of what I am saying is clearer. Im not trying to be an ass...just telling the OP that we are not all assholes. Hope you can forgive me - I did come off kinda harsh.
Have a great one guys.

jarnld
08-01-2009, 03:34 AM
and another thing...not all crime shows up on the new. and depending on where you live in norcross (its a pretty big city) crime for you may not be too bad. Take a walk down Jimmy Carter Blvd at around 1am on a weekend. Not exactly a fun part of town.

Go search my other post where I was talking to someone about Lilburn PD. I was agreeing with him about his situation.

j0nbunklah0m
08-01-2009, 03:49 AM
and another thing...not all crime shows up on the new. and depending on where you live in norcross (its a pretty big city) crime for you may not be too bad. Take a walk down Jimmy Carter Blvd at around 1am on a weekend. Not exactly a fun part of town.

Go search my other post where I was talking to someone about Lilburn PD. I was agreeing with him about his situation.

whats wrong with jimmy carter lol. i live off there, its not even nearly as bad as people make it out to be

jarnld
08-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Its no west end mall...but its not say, johns creek either...although every city has its bad parts. Hell, duluth isnt that great, hwy 9 in forsyth...i mean the list goes on.. Its just a fact that certain parts of town have a much higher crime rate than others. Im not bashing where you live...promise.

quickdodge®
08-01-2009, 07:33 AM
I understand that a lot of people hate the police. And those cops more than likely did something to earn that.

I doubt that. From my readings on here and listening to people rant on cops, it seems most people that hate cops only say it because they're favorite rapper "hates" cops or because they were doing something illegally and got caught by one (so it's the cops fault): "I was snorting coke and got busted by the police. Fuckin pigs." Later, QD.

jarnld
08-01-2009, 09:49 AM
I do not doubt at all that

BanginJimmy
08-01-2009, 04:17 PM
3. Great thing to say. Can members call you from jail? I know Porsche factory drivers that have gone to jail for "reckless driving". Obviously they know how to drive, why'd they get arrested? Jesus.

The funny thing is, I have never seen a speed limit sign that says "45MPH Except Porsche Factory Drivers". Would you mind telling me where I can see one?

MongolPup
08-01-2009, 05:19 PM
The funny thing is, I have never seen a speed limit sign that says "45MPH Except Porsche Factory Drivers". Would you mind telling me where I can see one?

You COMPLETELY missed the point. He said:

3. You wanna go fast? So do we. We appreciate fast cars. Go fast. Just do it like a sane person that actually knows how to drive and not like a freakin idiot that appears drunk.

Read that, then read my post again. He says "go fast....sane person that actually knows how to drive". I didn't say that race car drivers should get to drive fast. He did. I'm agreeing with you, though that now embarrasses me because you look like a complete idiot.

MongolPup
08-01-2009, 05:28 PM
MongulPup - what is the Kings circle reference just out of curiosity? My point was go fast - just don't drive like an idiot, swerving, failing to maintain lane, cutting people off, etc,etc...there is a difference in the two. I have had friends and people I know call me from jail.
And what do you mean by the cities don't report the crimes? My good friend is an officer in Norcross with Gwinnett PD and from what he has told me, they have more crime than they are able to handle. I don't work in Gwinnett so I have no way to verify - but thats what he says.

You said "they are too busy with rapes and stabbings". I'm saying what rapes and stabbings? You made it sound like the police can't deal with a DUI call in because there are too many rapes and stabbings every Friday night. I'm saying that is impossible, because according to public record there isn't necessarily a SINGLE stabbing or rape every Friday night. So I said is your example exaggerated or are the police not reporting crime?

As for your Norcross quip, I worked at a downtown Norcross restaurant. For every time an officer came in and had to rush out for a call, there were four times that they were able to hang out with us. We loved those guys. Never once did someone gripe about rampant crime, no matter if they were county or city. I just don't understand this, it's just not adding up.

That said, I appreciate your calm and thought out responses. People that speak coherent English on this site are in the minority, especially when they are defending themselves.

Black R
08-01-2009, 05:33 PM
next time, tell them he has a gun and possibly shooting ppl.

if they say "hey i thought you said he had a gun" then you tell them "hey i thought you were too busy."

Stormhammer
08-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Back to the original topic on the thread

Lets go back to this past Thursday night, Riverside meet.

A friend of mine wanted a ride in an Evo8, so my friend with the Evo8 obliged. Dumbass, instead of taking an onramp to 316 for acceleration to get up to highway speeds, gets onto 120/Duluth Highway. Stops in the middle of the road, LAUNCHES it and slams the gears all the way up to 80. I'm in the backseat, and I notice a pair of headlights catching up VERY fast.

Cop pulled him over doing 80 in a 45mph zone, and the driver of the Evo8 is 20. Cop asked for his license and ran it. Came back, asked him if he had any speeding tickets or any moving violations. Driver stated no, which was the truth. The cop then proceeded to ask where he was heading, and he said home. Here we're thinking welp, either he's about to loose his license, or the cop is about to arrest him. The cop told him yeah, that's a good idea to go home, there was NO reason to be doing 80mph, and to get the HELL out of here.

Cop essentially should have arrested him and taken him to jail.

BanginJimmy
08-01-2009, 11:35 PM
You COMPLETELY missed the point. He said:

Read that, then read my post again. He says "go fast....sane person that actually knows how to drive". I didn't say that race car drivers should get to drive fast. He did. I'm agreeing with you, though that now embarrasses me because you look like a complete idiot.

I did read the post and you still have no point. Just because someone is a Porsche test driver doesnt mean they cant be reckless, which is what you are saying.

MongolPup
08-02-2009, 01:41 PM
I did read the post and you still have no point. Just because someone is a Porsche test driver doesnt mean they cant be reckless, which is what you are saying.

I am saying that too! HE IS THE ONE WHO SAID "oh hey, drive fast if you know how". I'm saying "oh well then race car drivers get to drive fast?". You are easily the stupidest person in this thread. I told you in the last post what I was saying, and here you are telling me (again and incorrectly) what I said. You've been wrong both times. Tell you what, post again and tell me what I mean again. Because I don't know. Because I didn't type that. Someone else did, under my screen name, from my computer.

Tell you what, I'll break it down again.

He says "drive fast if you know how".
I say "that's not good".
We're in agreement.

Do you get it this time? Should I explain it for the fourth time?