PDA

View Full Version : So i just got a ticket for driving in the "EMERGENCY LANE"

Paul
04-23-2009, 07:48 AM
every morning me and numerous other vehicles cut over early to make a right on to horizon from l'ville/suwanee instead of waiting in traffic and this morning i got busted. anyone ever got this ticket - whats the fine look like?

i was thinking i was getting busted for my blackout tail lights but didn't even mention them :bump:

Brian*
04-23-2009, 07:49 AM
That sucks!!

Paul
04-23-2009, 07:51 AM
That sucks!!

ya he did get a kick out of my smart ass comment i made though... he asked for my phone number and i was like "dude i know i'm good looking but asking for my phone number" :lmfao:

never had a cop want my number but he said suwanee does that so they can find you :rolleyes:... he was totally gay :gay:

DJ Maestro
04-23-2009, 07:52 AM
You only got a ticket? That's a serious offense right there and you only got a damn ticket??? You are one lucky s.o.b. my man. Driving in the emergency lane ranks right up there with skreet racing as far as offenses go....granny shiftin' instead of double clutchin' like you should and all! :eek:

But on the for realz.....I don't really know man. I imagine it shouldn't be too severe. Good luck with it. :goodjob:

Paul
04-23-2009, 08:17 AM
fuck just called it is a 100-145$ ticket :eek:

Brett
04-23-2009, 08:18 AM
ya he did get a kick out of my smart ass comment i made though... he asked for my phone number and i was like "dude i know i'm good looking but asking for my phone number" :lmfao:

never had a cop want my number but he said suwanee does that so they can find you :rolleyes:... he was totally gay :gay:

Ummm he tryin to steal you from me? Ohhh its on!! :lmfao:

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 08:20 AM
Good job you lazy impatient asshole :lmao:

My commute to my old job requires sitting forever at Spalding and 141 where there is a certer lane that has those poles in it before a turn lane. Well people would regularly fly up the center lane from 100yds back, drive into the oncoming lane around a blind curve to go around the polls and get in the turn lane. I used to throw all kidna of shit at these fuckers..ice cubes from my drink, pennies, nickels, nuts, bolts..or whatever small useless object I could get my hands on.

DJ Maestro
04-23-2009, 08:20 AM
fuck just called it is a 100-145$ ticket :eek:

Better than what I thought it might be. I was thinking $175ish. :goodjob:

gtrmonkey
04-23-2009, 08:21 AM
He is a pedo

DJ Maestro
04-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Good job you lazy impatient asshole :lmao:

My commute to my old job requires sitting forever at Spalding and 141 where there is a certer lane that has those poles in it before a turn lane. Well people would regularly fly up the center lane from 100yds back, drive into the oncoming lane around a blind curve to go around the polls and get in the turn lane. I used to throw all kidna of shit at these fuckers..ice cubes from my drink, pennies, nickels, nuts, bolts..or whatever small useless object I could get my hands on.

I work right down the skreet from that spot. I know exackery what you are talking about. The light there sucks! Real talk.

mocha latte cupcake
04-23-2009, 08:23 AM
paul doll - now equipped with DTM golf and extra back seat space. each sold seperately.

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 08:27 AM
I work right down the skreet from that spot. I know exackery what you are talking about. The light there sucks! Real talk.

When I worked over there it seemed that everyone over there failed at driving....but at least I got to exercise my middle finger and horn at least 2 times a day!

Nemesis
04-23-2009, 08:29 AM
30 years of jail time, no parole

DJ Maestro
04-23-2009, 08:30 AM
When I worked over there it seemed that everyone over there failed at driving....but at least I got to exercise my middle finger and horn at least 2 times a day!

They still fail at driving very much so. Stupid elitest non-driving plicks! :rant:

Paul
04-23-2009, 08:31 AM
30 years of jail time, no parole

thats what i'm up against for killing that hooker from craigslist :lmfao:

bitch had a dick :2up:

mocha latte cupcake
04-23-2009, 08:32 AM
:lmfao: sham fucking WOW paul....

DJ Maestro
04-23-2009, 08:35 AM
thats what i'm up against for killing that hooker from craigslist :lmfao:

bitch had a dick :2up:

OMG!!! You're a real doctor?! :eek:

Doppelgänger
04-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Don't rag on Vince... he is using the money he makes to fight those nutjobs aka Scientology.

Master Shake
04-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Ummm he tryin to steal you from me? Ohhh its on!! :lmfao:figured you would say some shit like that....

:gay:

ftp
04-23-2009, 09:06 AM
i had one of those tickets before. I was on a motorcycle and hit the e-lane to pass a semi so I could hit the exit ramp... $150 fine a 3 points on my license...

Ran
04-23-2009, 09:15 AM
I wish they'd write more of these kinds of tickets. Impatient people trying to get around traffic. Either leave earlier or learn some patience. Sorry dude, just the way I feel about it.

I remember on 75 North once, people were driving on the shoulder to get around traffic and a truck lost it. Slid down the hill and into the trees. It was all I could do not to cry from laughter.

Paul
04-23-2009, 09:19 AM
I wish they'd write more of these kinds of tickets. Impatient people trying to get around traffic. Either leave earlier or learn some patience. Sorry dude, just the way I feel about it.

I remember on 75 North once, people were driving on the shoulder to get around traffic and a truck lost it. Slid down the hill and into the trees. It was all I could do not to cry from laughter.

what gets me is how it is considered EMERGENCY LANE if they are turning lanes? i would think it is separate ticket all together for this :thinking:

Ran
04-23-2009, 09:25 AM
what gets me is how it is considered EMERGENCY LANE if they are turning lanes? i would think it is separate ticket all together for this :thinking:I'm sure there's some technical difference, but I couldn't tell you what it is.

ShooterMcGavin
04-23-2009, 11:17 AM
pwnt, that sucks.

Atlblkz06
04-23-2009, 11:46 AM

Doing that on the interstate and doing this to avoid traffic at a light is totally different. I HATE it when people do that on the interstate because they essentially start behind you, got around and get in front of you - wasting your time.

But if the area is blocked because of people turning left - and I want to go right, I dunno I'd do it too.

But we all know its about money more than anything so...just gotta admit that the law can be a total bitch sometimes...