PDA

View Full Version : wow, some emails are stupid

Buttons
04-22-2009, 08:49 PM
So just a bit ago, I go to check my email for school. There are the usual bull shit emails that I get and what not. Then all the sudden i read one and say WTF?

It says "EMAIL IS DOWN!!! We are having a connection problem with the Email presently and this will be resolved shortly. Thank you and we are sorry for any inconveniences. It will be back up later today."

No really, wtf. how are they going to send me an email saying it's down when i can't even read it?

bandydesign
04-22-2009, 08:50 PM
lolololol IT people fail at life

Got Milk?
04-22-2009, 08:51 PM
OHH REALLY?

Buttons
04-22-2009, 08:54 PM
when something like this happens, they usually contact us on a different page (the one you have to go to to get to your emails). evidently this happened over the weekend.

03RCode
04-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Your IT department must have taken lessons in failing from Stefan.

RL...
04-22-2009, 08:56 PM
So just a bit ago, I go to check my email for school. There are the usual bull shit emails that I get and what not. Then all the sudden i read one and say WTF?

It says "EMAIL IS DOWN!!! We are having a connection problem with the Email presently and this will be resolved shortly. Thank you and we are sorry for any inconveniences. It will be back up later today."

No really, wtf. how are they going to send me an email saying it's down when i can't even read it?

its because you touch yourself at night

Buttons
04-22-2009, 08:58 PM

oh damn, i must stop then. i don't want things to fail anymore... ;)

green91
04-22-2009, 08:58 PM
whats your addresS? ill send you a test email.

Buttons
04-22-2009, 09:00 PM
it's fine now, but it was just down for a few hours or whatever.

quickdodgeŽ
04-22-2009, 09:11 PM
wow, some emails are stupid

Well they couldn't have sent it to a better person. Later, QD.

Buttons
04-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Well they couldn't have sent it to a better person. Later, QD.

it was sent to the whole university as a mass email. :thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
04-22-2009, 09:16 PM
it was sent to the whole university as a mass email. :thinking:

My case rests. Later, QD.

slostang
04-22-2009, 09:18 PM
glws

dabuilding
04-22-2009, 09:46 PM
pics of said touching lol

i had too

Zodiac
04-22-2009, 09:55 PM
pics or it didnt happen

Crazy Asian
04-22-2009, 09:56 PM
pics of said touching lol

i had too

No you do not want. At all. Period. No seriously if you look, don't complain that you can't come back.

dabuilding
04-22-2009, 09:57 PM
No you do not want. At all. Period. No seriously if you look, don't complain that you can't come back.
:lmfao: +2 for that one but im a guy id have to take a look

quickdodgeŽ
04-22-2009, 09:59 PM
:lmfao: +2 for that one but im a guy id have to take a look

A swollen rectum of a pregnant pig. A man giving another man face. There are things a dude just shouldn't see. Later, QD.

Ed
04-23-2009, 08:07 AM
yeah... it's about as stupid as your whore face.

Elbow
04-23-2009, 08:09 AM
Your IT department must have taken lessons in failing from Stefan.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: