PDA

View Full Version : SAFC on KA24DE

TRACKMKIII
04-22-2009, 05:23 PM
I am just trying to get some information from anyone running a SAFC on a KA24DE (95 S14 OBD1). I was just offered a great deal on a SAFCII and SAFC-Neo. I am just wondering with my KA not being boosted would I see any real benefit from installing it. Is there anyone currently on here running it on a NA KA and how much of a pain in the ass is it to install? Are there any shops in the area that I can get a quality tune from using the SAFC? What kind of power and torque would I see? I have never driven a car running the SAFC, do they generally run well without any weird problems? Well thanks for any information in advance

http://240atlanta.com/forums/images/vblue/misc/progress.gif

Cool Cat Racing
04-22-2009, 08:17 PM
You can install it and tune it all you want and you won't see any difference. If you have no mods this will not help you at all.

TRACKMKIII
04-23-2009, 07:37 AM
I have the basic mods I.H.E

whatever210
04-23-2009, 01:59 PM
um safc2 and neo only adjust air/fuel mixture. it doesnt adjust timing or anything. if your gunna do it then get a power fc. but if your running a stock ka then either way its gunna be a waste of time....unless your boosted with ka-t or sr or rb or 2j and safc will limit you unless you get a power fc.