PDA

View Full Version : excuse me Got purp... please step in.

mocha latte cupcake
04-22-2009, 04:56 PM
ok man, look i've been behind you all the way on your build. and i've supported all this "F*ck jdm, ATLDM FTMFW" talk you've been spreading dispite our differences because @ the end of the day there is still love. no homo.

but seriously man, i just can't stand back and watch this nonsense anymore. its gotten outta hand, now i know you put the gauge in the tail lamp. thats fine and awesome, cause i know you said you wanted to keep an eye on the "volts" @ the source n stuff. cool.

But here is where i draw the line man, look we are all searching for that thing that makes us stand out in the crowd but seriously bro... this just rubbed me the wrong way all over, like a bad set of wool boxers on a hilton head summer day on the beach. scroll down cause this is not for the faint of heart...

HOW THE FUCK YOU GUNNA RUN A HYBRID BATTERY + VTAK SERIES ENGINE BRO! I MEAN WTF IS THIS CABLE DOING RUNNING ~*IN*~ THE CAR?!?!! :no: :cry: i just can't take it man! you've gone too far! i was ready to shut the book on EG history cause i loved your EG so much man! but now... i don't think i'll ever look @ it the same! you're car has stolen my heart and crushed it... its just a ATLDM prius to me now :cry: :cry: i can't support hybrid powered vehicles... say it ain't true. PLEASE! ONEGAI!

mocha latte cupcake
04-22-2009, 04:58 PM
*NOTICE/DISCLAIMER*
vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv vvv

I WUB TEH PURP and supporting family/friends. oh... and that civic is still MOTHER F*(KIN SIK WIT IT BI$HS!

Motivation
04-22-2009, 04:59 PM
repost

mocha latte cupcake
04-22-2009, 04:59 PM
stfu n00b! out muh damn thread if you gunna do that BS here! @ least post FIRST or something :lmfao:

oneSLOWex
04-22-2009, 05:00 PM
LAWL

Motivation
04-22-2009, 05:00 PM
stfu n00b! out muh damn thread if you gunna do that BS here! @ least post FIRST or something :lmfao:

ok... FIRST

still a repost though. :tongue1:

mocha latte cupcake
04-22-2009, 05:01 PM
DAMN YOU! :lmfao: thank you for posting first @ least :lmfao:

Motivation
04-22-2009, 05:02 PM
DAMN YOU! :lmfao: thank you for posting first @ least :lmfao:
You're welcome. :D

also, you fail... You are supposed to change your sig by now... It's been past the 2 week limit, sir.

mocha latte cupcake
04-22-2009, 05:03 PM
You're welcome. :D

also, you fail... You are supposed to change your sig by now... It's been past the 2 week limit, sir.

duely noted. can't get good pictures @ work or access most of my sites :goodjob: however thank you for the reminder...

also, j00 puppay is lookin @ me like i'm food. please tell him to refrain from mental attacks through picture intimidation. thank you :goodjob:

Motivation
04-22-2009, 05:07 PM
duely noted. can't get good pictures @ work or access most of my sites :goodjob: however thank you for the reminder...

also, j00 puppay is lookin @ me like i'm food. please tell him to refrain from mental attacks through picture intimidation. thank you :goodjob:

This is the apologies from my puppy. She hopes you enjoy.

http://animewriter.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/loli-oreo-motivator.jpg

PURP
04-22-2009, 10:12 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I'm sorry man, I had to do it. Electric gives me torque.... then I switch to regular motor after take off.... hahaha...

eye lubs tha Jay Ems... See you soon

mocha latte cupcake
04-23-2009, 07:42 AM
:D is ok... i see your reasoning now... torque is something all hondas seek, and i see you've found the light. i can't fault you for it :lmfao:

tr00f

DJ Maestro
04-23-2009, 08:03 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I'm sorry man, I had to do it. Electric gives me torque.... then I switch to regular motor after take off.... hahaha...

eye lubs tha Jay Ems... See you soon

Dude!! j00 told me it was fer j00r new turbo indicktion system.....

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml97/97106.jpg

What gives? :thinking:

PURP
04-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Dude!! j00 told me it was fer j00r new turbo indicktion system.....

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml97/97106.jpg

What gives? :thinking:

shhhhhh

MSP1660
04-27-2009, 12:15 PM
When I get home, I'll have to post a pic of the Civic hatch I caught today on the road. Looks like Got_Purp might have Got_Purp too late! White Civic hatch same year model rolling on purple wheels.

Pic to come later.

PURP
04-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Looks like Got_Purp might have Got_Purp too late!
Pic to come later.

Got_Purp has had Purp for awhile.. all others around here are just imitators and followers. and Got_Purp ain't got purp wheels anymore...lol...:goodjob:

DJ Maestro
04-27-2009, 12:45 PM
When I get home, I'll have to post a pic of the Civic hatch I caught today on the road. Looks like Got_Purp might have Got_Purp too late! White Civic hatch same year model rolling on purple wheels.

Pic to come later.

Saw that same hatch a week ago. Texted Purp on it and he informed me it was an imposter. :goodjob:

PURP
04-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Saw that same hatch a week ago. Texted Purp on it and he informed me it was an imposter. :goodjob:

tr00f

NAMNORI
04-27-2009, 09:01 PM
eye c'z imposterz evrywear. dey iz stoopidz

NANERPUSS
04-27-2009, 09:03 PM
eye c'z imposterz evrywear. dey iz stoopidz

YEAH

MSP1660
04-27-2009, 09:26 PM
OK well then a pic isn't necessary. I am on the desktop at home and it doesn't have an SD slot on it so I cannot upload it yet anyhow. I will upload it sometime soon. It sounded like shit when it took off though.

NANERPUSS
04-27-2009, 09:41 PM
^i see you on candler Hwy all the time

NAMNORI
04-27-2009, 10:36 PM
eye iz gunna be a rice buket but tis okay, i like de rice, sometimez i gets it shkrimp fryd four extra flavorz

PURP
04-27-2009, 10:38 PM
Put the pipe down, gangsta Bill....lulz

NAMNORI
04-29-2009, 09:26 PM
i like the pipe shush up!