"Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator"

Help please!

EJ25RUN
04-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Nope.

Noobs been perma banned.

Frög
04-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Nobody can join.. Ill sell you my account for $21 thousand billion million hundred!

DaneSi
04-20-2009, 08:26 PM
Why? Don't we want the scene to grow?

Nope.

Noobs been perma banned.

pck3
04-20-2009, 08:30 PM
My friend is trying to register but cannot due to the error:

"Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator"

Help please!

Problems with forums lately maybe thats why. I saw u are from ptc/athens. I use to live in Sharpsburg now live in Athens. Hope you get some real answers.

Frög
04-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Why? Don't we want the scene to grow?

Sure, but by closing registration, our accounts are in higher demand thus prices are appreciating.. Real estate is dead, but IA accounts are worth big bucks!

My offer of $21 thousand billion million hundred is OBO.. Pm me if interested..

larossa9
04-20-2009, 08:49 PM
haha frog i like your interest in this subject, porsches ftw, and i hope you find the answer to why its not allowing him to join

green91
04-20-2009, 09:12 PM
HE cannot join because paul turned registrations off. No new registrations.

quickdodge®
04-20-2009, 09:13 PM
IA is an exclusitivities organisation now. The members that are in are in because they made it before the cutoff date. What happens now is membership will only be open when a current member either dies or sells off his share of the membership. In the case of the former happening, the person noted on the Famous Last Words of Will and Testament of said deceased member will assume the deceased's position, title and rank. In the happenstance of the latter taking place, an auction will commence with the higher bidder, after making payment in full, will assume the seller's position, title and rank.

There is also an option behind Door Number Three. Every February 29, the first 25 names of potential members on the waiting list will be put before a panel of their superiors. Myself included....but who didn't know that. At that point, a list of message boards frequented by the enlistee will be made available to the panel at which time that panel will peruse the forums and see how you presented yourself elsewhere. Any form of douchebaggery displayed on another message board will constitute immediate dismissal from consideration of membership to IA. If you have presented yourself as an upstanding citizen of the ether-world, then you'll be filed under the category of FAG (Future Attending Guest). As a FAG, you'll be allowed restricted access to certain areas and features of the site and message board. You will be monitored and all posts scrutinized for underhanded idiocism. If found, you'll be immediately be terminated from the site. If you do meet the criteria, you'll be upgraded to PUSSY (Present User Status Shows Yes). You're now a full-fledged member of IA.

Good luck. Later, QD.

NAMNORI
04-20-2009, 09:25 PM
IA is an exclusitivities organisation now. The members that are in are in because they made it before the cutoff date. What happens now is membership will only be open when a current member either dies or sells off his share of the membership. In the case of the former happening, the person noted on the Famous Last Words of Will and Testament of said deceased member will assume the deceased's position, title and rank. In the happenstance of the latter taking place, an auction will commence with the higher bidder, after making payment in full, will assume the seller's position, title and rank.

There is also an option behind Door Number Three. Every February 29, the first 25 names of potential members on the waiting list will be put before a panel of their superiors. Myself included....but who didn't know that. At that point, a list of message boards frequented by the enlistee will be made available to the panel at which time that panel will peruse the forums and see how you presented yourself elsewhere. Any form of douchebaggery displayed on another message board will constitute immediate dismissal from consideration of membership to IA. If you have presented yourself as an upstanding citizen of the ether-world, then you'll be filed under the category of FAG (Future Attending Guest). As a FAG, you'll be allowed restricted access to certain areas and features of the site and message board. You will be monitored and all posts scrutinized for underhanded idiocism. If found, you'll be immediately be terminated from the site. If you do meet the criteria, you'll be upgraded to PUSSY (Present User Status Shows Yes). You're now a full-fledged member of IA.

Good luck. Later, QD.

Commy Bastard putting lables on everyone. Oh btw i like the 29th idea.:goodjob:

pck3
04-20-2009, 09:39 PM
You cant be serious..... There is over 1000 people on this site right now its become huge.

green91
04-20-2009, 09:48 PM
Thank you QD. Someone should make your post a sticky. Aren't they limiting memberships to a certain group of cars now also?

stillaneon
04-21-2009, 09:14 AM
You cant be serious..... There is over 1000 people on this site right now its become huge.

Seriously??

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230015

Amazing how that search button works.

Sorry that I ruined the fun of the others. But ignorance kills me

Paul
04-21-2009, 10:00 AM
It should be fixed soon - in the meantime us OGs are enjoying spam/noob free life on IA :D