PDA

View Full Version : Road Rash SUX!!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2005, 09:13 AM
So I decided that I wanted to ride a dirtbike at about 1 am this morning.. BAD IDEA.. for some reason, my hand got stuck on the grip of the throttle and my feet wanted to stay on the ground.. BAD PART, I was BAREFOOT! :doh: It drug me across the pavement and into a retaining wall.. When I hit the retaining wallmy chest/stomach/ribs hit the handlebars knocking me out of breath and onto the ground.. I was in sooo much pain this morning that literally every little bit of pressure I put on my feet hurt soo bad I almost passed out.. It took me almost 2 hours to get ready b/c I kept almost passing out!

:goodjob: Tiffany is the biggest dumbass ever!

5thgcelica
09-27-2005, 09:15 AM
wow. yeah dont ride stuff like that without SHOES. *slap*

but... atleast you didnt get hurt really bad.

silver
09-27-2005, 09:15 AM
Lol... next time we get drunk together I have a story to tell you... I was learning how to do a wheelie though, lol...

That sucks tiffy... you need to be more careful!!! I am glad you are alive though!

AznTraitor
09-27-2005, 09:16 AM
why you would ever get on a dirtbike barefoot is beyond me.

not only do the pegs have grips.......but you are gonna have to eventually put your feet down when you stop, and who knows whats gonna be poking out of the ground.

I sure hope you reconsider getting a sportbike at this rate.

B16a2 Civic
09-27-2005, 09:17 AM
i dunno what you talkin, Road Rash on Sega Genisis was tha shiznit

AznTraitor
09-27-2005, 09:18 AM

I know homie...you get that chain or baseball bat and start knockin muthafockas around was great!

PSINXS
09-27-2005, 09:19 AM
So I decided that I wanted to ride a dirtbike at about 1 am this morning.. BAD IDEA.. for some reason, my hand got stuck on the grip of the throttle and my feet wanted to stay on the ground.. BAD PART, I was BAREFOOT! :doh: It drug me across the pavement and into a retaining wall.. When I hit the retaining wallmy chest/stomach/ribs hit the handlebars knocking me out of breath and onto the ground.. I was in sooo much pain this morning that literally every little bit of pressure I put on my feet hurt soo bad I almost passed out.. It took me almost 2 hours to get ready b/c I kept almost passing out!

dang dude thats worse than mine. hope u heal up nicely. and silver nitrate is the best for road rash. go to a doctor so u dont get infected

LaurenK
09-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Girl...need to be more responsible!

Tiff-O-Bitties
I dont know why I got on that fuckin thing without shoes either.. I'm just a DUMBASS!!!

B16a2 Civic
I know homie...you get that chain or baseball bat and start knockin muthafockas around was great!

Lol hell yeah, i was addicted to that game at one point, sometimes i wouldn't even try and win the race, just beat folks the fuck down.

WTF..kebe
09-27-2005, 09:22 AM
wow tiff sorry to hear hope you heal well

BTEC
09-27-2005, 09:23 AM

not a good morning, now i c y. damn, u hardcore to be up on IA already after a night like that. some crazy stuff, good luck healing and definitely good somethign to help keep from getting infected.

Jimmy B
09-27-2005, 09:31 AM
ouch.. yes, road rash HURTSSSSS ... peter has seen some of mine... and talk about scars.. lol wow

hope ya get beter soon tiff.. jsut make sure they stay clean. thats the big thing

silver
09-27-2005, 09:32 AM
I dont know why I got on that fuckin thing without shoes either.. I'm just a DUMBASS!!!

The question is... Were you drunk? lol

AznTraitor
09-27-2005, 09:33 AM
ouch.. yes, road rash HURTSSSSS ... peter has seen some of mine... and talk about scars.. lol wow

hope ya get beter soon tiff.. jsut make sure they stay clean. thats the big thing

whoa, whoa, whoa....let's not talk about what we see in each others personal private time, k?

sheesh....tell the world why dont you?!

LaurenK
09-27-2005, 09:36 AM
we all make mistakes, it's ok...just don't do it again!

Jimmy B
09-27-2005, 09:38 AM
ok ok, my bad sweet pete ;)

hahah , but i still got my spandex for ya ahhahahahhahahahahah j/k

AtifSajid
09-27-2005, 09:58 AM
post pics...!!!hahahaaaa...damn girl you better calm down..we dont want to see that pretty ass getting all fucked up..

Jimmy B
09-27-2005, 10:02 AM
we dont want to see that pretty ass getting all fucked up..

:werd:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2005, 10:06 AM
lol.. hopefully i'll be able to wear shoes by tomorrow.. lol

MSTANGSALEEN
09-27-2005, 10:07 AM
oh yea it was on the 3do and ps1

MSTANGSALEEN
09-27-2005, 10:08 AM
I just got a pocket rocket, I hope I never fall off doing 30 and get road rash...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HiPSI
09-27-2005, 10:08 AM
please please please do not buy a sportbike if you are prone to doing things like this... imagine the injuries you got, but 50x worse.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2005, 10:09 AM
the dirtbike i was on was about the size of a pocket rocket.. and it fucked me up that bad at like 15 mph..

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2005, 10:10 AM
please please please do not buy a sportbike if you are prone to doing things like this... imagine the injuries you got, but 50x worse.

i've actually never ever ever wrecked anything (except for my bicycle when i was like 5 just learning to ride) I still dont understand why i couldnt let go of that damn throttle.. lol.. I'm not bad on a bike normally, it was just soo small...

Darling Nikki
09-27-2005, 10:13 AM
Tiff don't you ever do that again ok??? And we don't wanna see that pretty ass of yours messed up...like what everyone else said..lol SHOES next time babe, glad your ok though :goodjob:

HiPSI
09-27-2005, 10:13 AM
stuff is much harder to get under control when it goes wrong on a big bike.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2005, 10:18 AM
^ this i know

The Yousef
09-27-2005, 10:22 AM
own3d?

lol...

sorry...i hope you feel better!

yousef

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-27-2005, 11:03 AM
thanks buddy!