PDA

View Full Version : SilviaK93 this is your call out

SMOKENU
09-27-2005, 12:57 AM
Yeah I have been watching you say you raced this and beat that. I call B.S.
That slow ass Z06 is not that fast. You name the time and place PM if you would like.

TranceDJ06
09-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The Yousef
09-27-2005, 07:00 AM
ummm you sure you want to do this dude? his car is rather fast....

yousef

SMOKENU
09-27-2005, 07:36 AM
Thats just it his car is not fast :rant: but everyone thanks so. He won't even respond????

smackdown
09-27-2005, 07:45 AM
What do u drive?

B18c1Turboed
09-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Thats just it his car is not fast :rant: but everyone thanks so. He won't even respond????

He probly wont respond becasue this a stupid post probly made up by
RANDOM GUY AGAIN!!!

4dmin
09-27-2005, 08:00 AM
^ its not random guy (i searched the IP)... marshall will be on today and i'm sure he'll respond to ya ;)

B16a2 Civic
09-27-2005, 08:20 AM

at 8:36, im guessin he's not online at that time

rolling_trip
09-27-2005, 08:25 AM
another Paul Walker?

The Yousef
09-27-2005, 08:28 AM

no the thing is...his car is that fast....just to give you a heads up...

yousef

tony
09-27-2005, 08:49 AM
I dont think Marshall ever claimed to be the fastest but he has beaten some pretty respectable cars.. *sigh* another call out thread. Post videos when it goes down

Spin2nd
09-27-2005, 08:55 AM
no the thing is...his car is that fast....just to give you a heads up...

yousef

It really depends on what you're comparing it to and what you are used to driving/racing -- I.E. you drive a prelude, of course a z06 with a kit is gonna seem fast. Hell, against my car it would seem damn fast. For example: here on IA.com its one of the faster cars, go over to the Atlanta section of Streetcarforums.com and his zo6 becomes not that fast...

Now, that being said, I'm also quite curious to see what this guy drives...

Just a thought,
B

Xrated O.G.
09-27-2005, 09:13 AM
It really depends on what you're comparing it to and what you are used to driving/racing -- I.E. you drive a prelude, of course a z06 with a kit is gonna seem fast. Hell, against my car it would seem damn fast. For example: here on IA.com its one of the faster cars, go over to the Atlanta section of Streetcarforums.com and his zo6 becomes not that fast...

Just a thought,
B

Great......THACKER has made his way over here... Thats a joke for all of the SCF regulars....

Xrated O.G.
09-27-2005, 09:16 AM

Just a thought,
B

Oh by the way, nice Roy Johnson Jr. Signature....

AznTraitor
09-27-2005, 09:20 AM

Just a thought,
B

+1.....

it just depends on who and where someone hangs out determines how fast they really are.

I'm quite sure that there are plenty of cars on SCF that would hand him his ass, but then there will be a few he will hand them their ass, not too many I imagine though.

Spin2nd
09-27-2005, 09:37 AM
Great......THACKER has made his way over here... Thats a joke for all of the SCF regulars....

Oh by the way, nice Roy Johnson Jr. Signature....

Wow, being compared to Thacker makes me feel like I just got kicked strait in the jewels, lol -- but I really fail to see how my comments are in any way, shape, or form reminiscent of anything that tool said. Never once in my comments did I say my car would beat everyone or call people out to a track and not show up...

And I've never looked at Roy's sig, I'm guessing he has something similar? I've been using this one for a while on this name (not on my scf name though). But I'll change it, don't really want to be like him in any way...

Back on topic....

Whomever made this call out must have something -- I don't know too many ppl. who would callout the Z and not have more than enough....unless they're just an idiot :D

HiPSI
09-27-2005, 11:50 AM
oh boy...another one of these threads.

Xrated O.G.
09-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Wow, being compared to Thacker makes me feel like I just got kicked strait in the jewels, lol -- but I really fail to see how my comments are in any way, shape, or form reminiscent of anything that tool said. Never once in my comments did I say my car would beat everyone or call people out to a track and not show up...

And I've never looked at Roy's sig, I'm guessing he has something similar? I've been using this one for a while on this name (not on my scf name though). But I'll change it, don't really want to be like him in any way...

Back on topic....

Whomever made this call out must have something -- I don't know too many ppl. who would callout the Z and not have more than enough....unless they're just an idiot :D

lmao.....I had a feeling that those comments would get a rise out of somebody. I just thought it would help break up all the seriousness and gets some laughs.... No need to kick you in the jewels..LOL...

Big Rick
09-27-2005, 02:06 PM
another gay thread, may have well just close it.

SMOKENU
09-27-2005, 02:54 PM
I'm still waiting MARSHALL?????????????????????????????????????? :jerkit:

SMOKENU
09-27-2005, 02:56 PM
What do u drive?

By the way I drive a firebird.

rolling_trip
09-27-2005, 03:03 PM

uh ok?

rolling_trip
09-27-2005, 03:06 PM

BTW have u ever heard of PM? :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
09-27-2005, 03:18 PM
If QD was here, this would be teh result
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/shitthread.jpg

HiPSI
09-27-2005, 03:32 PM
I'm still waiting MARSHALL?????????????????????????????????????? :jerkit:

easy killer... he's working right now.

smackdown
09-27-2005, 06:37 PM

oh i guess its stock just like the Z06....lol
should make for a great race. i would call him out but everyone knows vipers are faster than vets muhahahahaha :D

SilviaK93
09-27-2005, 06:45 PM
everyone knows vipers are faster than vets muhahahahaha :D

I'll accept this as your call out to me. I am down for that. Check your PM. :D

BCRAFTY
09-27-2005, 06:58 PM
i'm gettin three deep in this race... Marshall you up for that...

BCRAFTY
09-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Whats your real name SMOKENU... pm me

smackdown
09-27-2005, 07:19 PM
craft you know better than that..... vets are faster than camaros... come on. JOKE im jokin...im a pranksta

K93 check ur mail.

SMOKENU
09-27-2005, 09:09 PM
I'll accept this as your call out to me. I am down for that. Check your PM. :D

Its amazing you will call out a viper, but you are scared of a firebird. It figures most Z06 owners are scared to get beat by a $20,000 car compared to there $50,000 car. Also I heard you might have the bottle on that thing I hope you use it. You'll need it.

BCRAFTY
09-27-2005, 09:39 PM
:lmfao: Kyle kyle kyle... :screwy: Who in the world told you a crazy thing like that...(vettes being faster than camaros).... j/k vipers are the shit

Dragonfly5338
09-27-2005, 10:30 PM
is that the dude who drives the blue firebird? it's your girlfriend's car tho, right? :)

HiPSI
09-27-2005, 10:31 PM
is that the dude who drives the blue firebird? it's your girlfriend's car tho, right? :)

that's Luv2spd

smackdown
09-27-2005, 10:39 PM
:lmfao: Kyle kyle kyle... :screwy: Who in the world told you a crazy thing like that...(vettes being faster than camaros).... j/k vipers are the shit

oh my bad!! i saw it on tv :eek:

Luv2spd
09-27-2005, 11:22 PM
The blue car is mine - the girl's. My boyfriend almost never drives my car. He has his own. He doesn't bother bringing his car out. Most people say they will race it for money until it gets down to the time to actually do it. Then people all of a sudden come up with gay excuses. Ex - My blinker fluid is low, my tag is expired, my car isn't tuned (after driving it out every weekend for 3+ weeks), I don't street race (even though I have numerous street racing videos of myself), you have four more cylinders or you have nitrous when you have forced induction, too, and many more that we've all heard. :lmfao:

That is the reason we don't have a street racing scene. Because all people do is get on these forums and talk about how fast and awesome their cars are but either 1. they are no where to be found or 2. they never want to race when they are asked. People own these cars for the parking lot scene only. I'm sorry but I don't feel like driving two hours north or south to attempt to meet up with some random guy who claims to have this great fast car. It is not worth my time to drive down there and then the guy not show up. If you can't even show up on a weekend, why should I believe you would show up at a track 2 hours down the road. Personally, I don't have a problem racing even a four cylinder. As some of you know from this past weekend.

You call yourselves "hard core street racers". But unless you know, or think you know, you can out run the car you don't race. What ever happened to people racing because they enjoyed it???? Some of you people have your friends so pumped up about how fast your car is when you really know it isn't that fast. Which is where all the stupid excuses start to come in. I know how fast my car is. So does just about anyone that askes. Why should I lie?? If I race any of you and lose, BIG DEAL!! What is that going to prove other than you have a faster car?? Good for you. That means you put more money into going fast and I chose to split my money up into both looks and a little go fast. We can all figure that out.

And as for everybody calling out Marshall, he is the only one I've seen racing anyone lately and not turning down a race. Even if he thinks he will lose. I've tried to get people to race but as soon as they find out it is a girl's car they all of a sudden don't want to. I know it would hurt your feelings to get beat by a girl. But come on, have some balls guys. And BCRAFTY, if you really have a 408 and some other things, come out and play this weekend. We will have fun seeing how fast it is instead of not liking you because all you do is shit talk on an import forum. I don't care if I lose to you. I would just have fun racing it. I would actually love to see your 408 and setup.

As far as SMOKENU goes, I know how fast that car is. I would race it but no way for money. I might as well just give it to him and save my gas. Marshall - good luck. You know why.

Sorry for the long post but someone had to say it.

Big Baller
09-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Ill run Marshall from a dig, someone bring the camera. It should be pretty close.

Matt

BCRAFTY
09-28-2005, 12:10 AM
LUV2SPD..... Thats a bet.. But it's kinda funny that you call me out now.. cause in your post you named all these stupid reason why people p*ssy out of racing.. Well i have one for you but it's the truth..( people will vouch for me... kyle, del, john, bart)... Last saturday night on the way out to northpoint my trans shitted out on me.(3rd and 4th gear) :blah: I have the car in my shop with the old trans out and i'm waiting on my new mount to get here so i can put the new one in...(which i ordered today)... As far as me "just talking shit on an import forum" I'm out every weekend willing to race anything just for shits and giggles.. But that just goes to show how much you don't know about ME.. PS: ALL I HAVE IS A 346.. NOTHING SPECIAL.. IT'S JUST FAST FOR WHAT IT IS.... but as far as me and you racing.. i'm always down.. :D ALSO... I don't talk shit on these forums, I just put my 2 cents in just because it's funny to see how stupid people are and how fast they get upset over a little typed messege.. FOR INSTANCE (just like you did)... Have a great day :rolleyes:

ct9a gsr
09-28-2005, 12:39 AM
Kyle... you the same Kyle that used to own an accord... then a corvette?

Same Kyle from Cartersville that used to be frineds with Samuel Murphy and his green civic?

If so, I know you... hahaha... doubt you'd remember me though. =]

Speedm0(\)key
09-28-2005, 01:08 AM
The blue car is mine - the girl's. My boyfriend almost never drives my car. He has his own. He doesn't bother bringing his car out. Most people say they will race it for money until it gets down to the time to actually do it. Then people all of a sudden come up with gay excuses. Ex - My blinker fluid is low, my tag is expired, my car isn't tuned (after driving it out every weekend for 3+ weeks), I don't street race (even though I have numerous street racing videos of myself), you have four more cylinders or you have nitrous when you have forced induction, too, and many more that we've all heard. :lmfao:

That is the reason we don't have a street racing scene. Because all people do is get on these forums and talk about how fast and awesome their cars are but either 1. they are no where to be found or 2. they never want to race when they are asked. People own these cars for the parking lot scene only. I'm sorry but I don't feel like driving two hours north or south to attempt to meet up with some random guy who claims to have this great fast car. It is not worth my time to drive down there and then the guy not show up. If you can't even show up on a weekend, why should I believe you would show up at a track 2 hours down the road. Personally, I don't have a problem racing even a four cylinder. As some of you know from this past weekend.

You call yourselves "hard core street racers". But unless you know, or think you know, you can out run the car you don't race. What ever happened to people racing because they enjoyed it???? Some of you people have your friends so pumped up about how fast your car is when you really know it isn't that fast. Which is where all the stupid excuses start to come in. I know how fast my car is. So does just about anyone that askes. Why should I lie?? If I race any of you and lose, BIG DEAL!! What is that going to prove other than you have a faster car?? Good for you. That means you put more money into going fast and I chose to split my money up into both looks and a little go fast. We can all figure that out.

And as for everybody calling out Marshall, he is the only one I've seen racing anyone lately and not turning down a race. Even if he thinks he will lose. I've tried to get people to race but as soon as they find out it is a girl's car they all of a sudden don't want to. I know it would hurt your feelings to get beat by a girl. But come on, have some balls guys. And BCRAFTY, if you really have a 408 and some other things, come out and play this weekend. We will have fun seeing how fast it is instead of not liking you because all you do is shit talk on an import forum. I don't care if I lose to you. I would just have fun racing it. I would actually love to see your 408 and setup.

As far as SMOKENU goes, I know how fast that car is. I would race it but no way for money. I might as well just give it to him and save my gas. Marshall - good luck. You know why.

Sorry for the long post but someone had to say it.

is it a blue firebird?.. or a blue trans am WS6?

Dragonfly5338
09-28-2005, 01:25 AM
is it a blue firebird?.. or a blue trans am WS6?

transam, i think you're right. i've met her a couple times, cool peeps. just wondering. i didn't know if the guy was joking around with marshall cause he knew him or is being a tool. my mistake. :)

Luv2spd
09-28-2005, 12:17 PM
BCRAFTY .. 1st I never got upset over any post. All of what I said til I wrote your sn was a generalized statement. All the stupid excuses I listed are ones I've actually heard. Other people were there if you need verification. :rolleyes:

2nd - I knew why you didn't show up this past Saturday. Because you and a few others went to the wrong place. Understandable, never said it wasn't. No one knew you tore out your trans. That sucks and sorry to hear it. Been there, done that. But never did I say you gave some stupid reason as to why you weren't there.

& 3rd - I didn't "call you out". I invited you to try and meet up with us again. This is an example of why I say shit talking. You didn't even read it enough to know what was about you and what wasn't. You jump to conclusions. You are right, I don't know you. And I never said I did. We've all wanted to race you and a few others for a while. So you can say "I am calling you out now" or that we've been trying to get people to meet up for a while. If it makes you feel better to be called out then yes I'm calling you out.

I was told by some ppl that you had a 408. If you did, I wanted to see how it ran. I'm being serious. Not just saying it to get you going. If you don't, fine. Doesn't bother me any. There are some cars I know - including me - that like to race just for fun. None of that "lock in a race for money before you see the car" bs. That is why I asked if you wanted to come out this weekend. If you do you can shoot me, SMOKENU, or SilviaK93 a pm. But if all you would do is show up and be a jerk and run your mouth instead of your car - Don't bother. But we are always up for meeting other ppl with this same interest.

I'm done with this shit.

PhAtBoYMr2
09-28-2005, 12:31 PM
off topic:

silviak did your 240sx make more power than the z06? Just wondering

seems like everyone on the board is gunning for you, that would actually put a smile on my face. Jealousy is envy

BCRAFTY
09-28-2005, 02:49 PM
I wasn't saying you were directing anything to me except the part of me talking shit.. About the excuses thing, I was just saying that my trans really did break and that i wasn't making up a bullshit excuse like alot of people do..(that was supposed to be a joke) I'm not an asshole, and i didn't mean for anything to come across like that. I'm just a guy with a camaro that likes to race.. Not fight(unless needed) or talk shit.. I'm gonna try to have my car done tomorrow if the trans mount comes in. and yes i'd love to meet up with all you guys and girls.. I'm all about meeting folks of the same f-body family..... Sorry for anything that was taken incorrectly. PM me so we can make plans.

HiPSI
09-28-2005, 03:10 PM
off topic:

silviak did your 240sx make more power than the z06? Just wondering

seems like everyone on the board is gunning for you, that would actually put a smile on my face. Jealousy is envy

sil made 396whp at it's peak... check his sig for current numbers on the vette.

Speedm0(\)key
09-28-2005, 05:26 PM
transam, i think you're right. i've met her a couple times, cool peeps. just wondering. i didn't know if the guy was joking around with marshall cause he knew him or is being a tool. my mistake. :)

oh ok, think they were out by petco one day.. we asked for a friendly run.. we had the STi, we said a roll would be fine since going from a dig would have been murder, but they insisted on a dig run.. then declined it.. and THEN the roll on too..
so luv2spd... if that was you, you must have had a reason to decline a friendly race and thats ok.. but dont get on other people who do it.

if its NOT you then im sorry and i apologize.. which would be a weird coincidence (the guy we saw at petco also said it was the girls car)

Luv2spd
09-28-2005, 07:35 PM
oh ok, think they were out by petco one day.. we asked for a friendly run.. we had the STi, we said a roll would be fine since going from a dig would have been murder, but they insisted on a dig run.. then declined it.. and THEN the roll on too..
so luv2spd... if that was you, you must have had a reason to decline a friendly race and thats ok.. but dont get on other people who do it.

if its NOT you then im sorry and i apologize.. which would be a weird coincidence (the guy we saw at petco also said it was the girls car)

Is petco off of pleasant hill? Is that the night I raced a 300zx tt and all his buddies ended up following & blocking up traffic? If so, I remember telling you I'd race you next weekend because there was a bunch of traffic on the hwy and we had semi trucks riding the ass of the car and people going by honking. If that was you, we were out the next weekend. But you can't expect me to come ask you. Theres about a hundred of those things and they all look a like. If you had asked it would've been on. :)

If not then you're mistaken. But I agree... from a dig it would be tough. My car has the luv2spd tag. If you want to run just ask next time you see my car. And for the last time... I'm not saying everyone is like that. But numerous people are. I made a generalized statement. If you can't race, fine. But go back and read what I put. Those are things people have said to not race but will race other people the same weekend or rag on their car. Doesn't make sense. That's why I put it.

Speedm0(\)key
09-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Is petco off of pleasant hill? Is that the night I raced a 300zx tt and all his buddies ended up following & blocking up traffic? If so, I remember telling you I'd race you next weekend because there was a bunch of traffic on the hwy and we had semi trucks riding the ass of the car and people going by honking. If that was you, we were out the next weekend. But you can't expect me to come ask you. Theres about a hundred of those things and they all look a like. If you had asked it would've been on. :)

If not then you're mistaken. But I agree... from a dig it would be tough. My car has the luv2spd tag. If you want to run just ask next time you see my car. And for the last time... I'm not saying everyone is like that. But numerous people are. I made a generalized statement. If you can't race, fine. But go back and read what I put. Those are things people have said to not race but will race other people the same weekend or rag on their car. Doesn't make sense. That's why I put it.

i see, ill let it slide then hahaha j/k, i beleive we have the ONLY blue STi with a visible FMIC in the area, i know the 300zx TT guy, i dont think they were his friends.. the bad thing about that place is every fucking ricer and their grandmother follow to races, its fucking retarded, im down for another run, next time i see you.. depending on which car i am driving ill be glad to run...... just outta curiosity.. why did you wanna race the STi from a dig?

Big Baller
09-29-2005, 12:25 AM
Fuck all you lame ass mother fuckers. Ill be out next weekend in one of my cars. I guess I'll have to track some of you punks down.

Peace
Jimmy Q Streetracer

TranceDJ06
09-29-2005, 01:01 AM
^^ haha..your posts are making me laugh man..are you drunk??!

SMOKENU
09-29-2005, 01:44 AM
Fuck all you lame ass mother fuckers. Ill be out next weekend in one of my cars. I guess I'll have to track some of you punks down.

Peace
Jimmy Q Streetracer

I Accept PM me.

SMOKENU
09-29-2005, 01:44 AM
Marshall you wanna get in on this. Because he is a BIG BALLER :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Luv2spd
09-29-2005, 02:27 AM
Oh, great. More than likely another fox body shelled out with nitrous. Would love to see a race with him and SMOKENU...

That's my 2 cents. But we will wait to see if I'm right.

Big Baller
09-29-2005, 09:58 AM
No I dont have one of those, my brother does. I could probally bring that out if you want. If someone really wants to throw down some cash, then I can bring out my new toy, dont even bother asking around about it either, no one has seen it yet.

Matt

smackdown
09-29-2005, 10:08 AM
thats no fun

Big Baller
09-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Oh but it is fun

5.7camal
09-29-2005, 10:23 AM
pm or email me if i can get in on this for the hell of it.... id like to see how my car fairs agianst some supped domestic guys.

96 vette. 380/513 sae.

thanks your friend
Sean
[email protected]

is this from a dig or a kick?

Big Baller
09-29-2005, 10:24 AM
I dont run from a roll. That shit is gay

BCRAFTY
09-29-2005, 10:57 AM
There are only Four people in this world thats talks as much shit as BIG BALLER.. 1. Brandon Thacker... 2. Rodney.... 3. Dusty Jones.... 4. Ron (gmmg).... and if your not one of these people... You should meet them cause you are one in the same...

Jon00
09-29-2005, 11:01 AM
so yall going to run ?

Big Baller
09-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Fuck them bitches, I talk more shit than all of them combined

BCRAFTY
09-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Thats cool.. Well i'm glad you pride yourself on that.. I'm sure everyone on this forum has read your post and is laughing as hard as i am. Once a tool Always a tool.. isn't that right MATT....

5.7camal
09-29-2005, 01:37 PM
i mean im always down to run.

with or with out my new rear diff and 3.73s.

i dont race for $ though. race for fun.

ne wayz pm me if yall wanna run.

later
Sean

5.7camal
09-29-2005, 01:40 PM
big baller smoke a J. and chill out.

if were trying to see who can talk the most shit u win. seriously heres the trophy.
i mean maybe you do have the fastest car/s in atlanta does that mean you can be a jerk about yea sure but no one will race you or like you.

skee

Pablo
09-29-2005, 01:57 PM
wow, what a thread

ahmonrah
09-29-2005, 02:09 PM
interesting ............

SMOKENU
09-29-2005, 02:57 PM
Big Baller what car do you have that you wanna run PM Me like I said and lets set somehting up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.7camal
09-29-2005, 02:59 PM
pm me too guys i wanna get in on this.. i know a place we can run...
:)

SMOKENU
09-29-2005, 02:59 PM
wow, what a thread

Pablo you wanna run obviously nobody else will???????????????????
Me, you, and Marshall in a 3 way run????????????? :D :lmfao:

Big Baller
09-29-2005, 03:29 PM
I hardly think that I have the fastest cars in Atlanta, not even close really.

I was just trying to make a point, I dont know any of you I dont know what cars you drive and I dont know what kind of drivers you are.

I just think all of these call out threads are gay.

All these little punks think they have the fastest think on 4 wheels.

Go back and reread both of the threads I have been posting in. Its so funny how pissed off you people get and you dont even know me.

Will I come out and race, of course I will Ill PM some of you guys and we can setup a good race. Its funny, it seems that everyone who wants to race me all of the sudden drives a domestic, I wonder why that is.

Matt

Luv2spd
09-29-2005, 03:45 PM
So, were you trying to get some import guys to race you and ended up having the domestic guys want the race? I don't think anyone got pissed off. Just people trying to take you up on your offer.

Big Baller
09-29-2005, 04:19 PM
not really, I dont really care if anyone wants to run me or not, I just think all these call out threads lately suck.

People start calling people out there is alot of trash talking and then nothing happens.

I will actually race. Like I said in the other thread I will probally be out this weekend in a red fox body coupe.

Ill post up what time Im going to be out.
Matt

5.7camal
09-29-2005, 04:35 PM
i hate jews

WINDSOR
09-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Oh, great. More than likely another fox body shelled out with nitrous. Would love to see a race with him and SMOKENU...

That's my 2 cents. But we will wait to see if I'm right.

you gotta watch out for the fox bodies with the spray? I hear they can lay the smak down on them pesky fbodies.

SMOKENU
09-29-2005, 04:53 PM
you gotta watch out for the fox bodies with the spray? I hear they can lay the smak down on them pesky fbodies.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Yeah, running a stock f-body.

WINDSOR
09-29-2005, 04:54 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Yeah, running a stock f-body.

dunno man...watch out for the 300 shot. It can be pretty nasty.

SMOKENU
09-29-2005, 04:55 PM
dunno man...watch out for the 300 shot. It can be pretty nasty.

Yep, but so can a turbo f-body.

nightracer
09-29-2005, 08:40 PM
Yup I can vouch for that, theres two LS1 Collector's Edition /TA's running mid 9s/150mph traps or faster back home.

m1key99ws6
09-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Why don't you guys come down and race at reynolds for the Street Lethal BS Stops here race? Mid October.

SMOKENU
09-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Why don't you guys come down and race at reynolds for the Street Lethal BS Stops here race? Mid October.

Don't like the track. Also don't like the 2 hour drive to get to run your car 3 times. Waste of time to me. But have fun.

5.7camal
09-30-2005, 02:27 PM
commerce friday nights 6-midnight i think...

marshall i should be down at silver dollar with the PSP and mti racing nov 5th if u wanna go.

chekc out peachste posse's site for more details..
sorry guys vettes only..

m1key99ws6
09-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Don't like the track. Also don't like the 2 hour drive to get to run your car 3 times. Waste of time to me. But have fun.

I got 33 back to back 1/4 mile runs when they rented the track at one of the past street letal events. It was enough for me.

Vteckidd
09-30-2005, 07:10 PM
Oh man

*bites fingers till his NA honda is done*

ill be calling all you bitches out :)

Luv2Spd your first since no other honda gave you a good run last weekend, then Marshall ;)

SMOKENU
10-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Marshall we need to do another run from 40MPH. Just like we did last night. We were pulling on top. Next time we need less traffic. That way we don't get our asses hit. I can't beleive we made it all the way to 6th gear ;) ;)

Nyteryder
10-02-2005, 08:41 PM
who won the race?

DrivenMind
10-02-2005, 09:05 PM
These call out threads are fucking stupid. Half of them never happen and most of them are some fucking illiterate asshole calling out someone they've never met just to get some attention on IA.

Georgia_boy
10-03-2005, 12:56 AM
I agree w/ him ^^^

SilviaK93
10-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Marshall we need to do another run from 40MPH. Just like we did last night. We were pulling on top. Next time we need less traffic. That way we don't get our asses hit. I can't beleive we made it all the way to 6th gear ;) ;)

I hate to say it, but I kept getting in and out of the gas. Didnt know when you were letting off or what. Z06>TransAM to 6th gear XXXmph. :D

v10sloboy
10-03-2005, 05:51 PM
my buddies vettes will run all your slow cars
car one....all motor
car two... nitrous

WINDSOR
10-03-2005, 07:02 PM
I hate to say it, but I kept getting in and out of the gas. Didnt know when you were letting off or what. Z06>TransAM to 6th gear XXXmph. :D

all motor trans am or both of yall on the spray?

BCRAFTY
10-03-2005, 07:53 PM
:boxing: And if you beat those two vettes... let me know... Oh yeah my car will be done hopefully this weekend... Boy do i have a surprise for yall.........

v10sloboy
10-03-2005, 09:25 PM
That was Chris using my name to post that last reply, but he and Del do have some fast vettes. My car is now running and almost ready to come out soon. By the way the pop charger is sweet. :D

BCRAFTY
10-03-2005, 09:31 PM
lol... oh... my bad.. yeah their vettes are fast as fuck... people in this forum just don't understand... I can't wait to see the Vip...

SMOKENU
10-03-2005, 10:27 PM

You had to be spraying in that Z06. TA was N/A. Not sure what MPH we hit but we definetly hit 6th gear :D

Its on again this weekend. This time its a money run 6th gear again.40MPH Roll to XXX. It on again bitch.The hawk should be out this weekend not tuned yet but still out. It will feel good just to drive it. Got to get some break in time on motor. Thens its on for sure.

SMOKENU
10-03-2005, 10:28 PM
That was Chris using my name to post that last reply, but he and Del do have some fast vettes. My car is now running and almost ready to come out soon. By the way the pop charger is sweet. :D

Can't wait for your car to be done. I want to run it pretty bad.

BCRAFTY
10-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Smokenu.. I like the shit you post in here, but from a friend to a friend.. I wouldn't race the viper if i were you.. Fuck i won't even race the Viper.

SMOKENU
10-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Smokenu.. I like the shit you post in here, but from a friend to a friend.. I wouldn't race the viper if i were you.. Fuck i won't even race the Viper.

Yeah but I don't care if I lose I just love the racing part of it. If I lose oh well If I win I'll talk more shit. J/K

BCRAFTY
10-04-2005, 10:45 AM
True true...

v10sloboy
10-04-2005, 07:24 PM
What kind of car do you have I think we can arrange something soon.

BCRAFTY
10-04-2005, 07:55 PM
it's a blue t/a

5.7camal
10-04-2005, 08:34 PM
blumpkin!

mogallo
10-04-2005, 08:49 PM
I dont think Marshall ever claimed to be the fastest but he has beaten some pretty respectable cars.. *sigh* another call out thread. Post videos when it goes down

I'm callin you out Tony.

mogallo
10-05-2005, 09:45 PM
hey smokenu your name wouldnt happen to be matt would it?

Luv2spd
10-05-2005, 09:58 PM
BCRAFTY - The blue T/A is mine.

mogallo - Did you go hang out with a silver Corvette, black Maxima, and some other guys around Roswell Rd?

mogallo
10-05-2005, 10:00 PM
yep....... and at that dubs car show?

Tracer
10-05-2005, 10:01 PM
BCRAFTY - The blue T/A is mine.

mogallo - Did you go hang out with a silver Corvette, black Maxima, and some other guys around Roswell Rd?

Yep that was us.

Luv2spd
10-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Yep that was us.

This is his g/f (the blonde that was with him). And yeah... that is him. When did you get your car back together? Who is Jason_STI? Were you at the Dub show with mogallo? I'm sorry mogallo. I remember you and your car but not your name.

Tracer
10-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Yes I was with Mogallo.....

mogallo
10-05-2005, 10:08 PM
I'm mark..... and i forgot yours too so dont feel bad. Jason wasnt with me at the dubs car show. My car is back APART right now..... but ill let yall know when it gets put back together. So whats new with yall?? Did matt get a new car or what???

Luv2spd
10-05-2005, 10:14 PM
I'll pm you so I don't take up any more of this thread.

mogallo
10-05-2005, 10:15 PM
aight then. sounds good.

SMOKENU
10-06-2005, 08:29 PM
What kind of car do you have I think we can arrange something soon.

I have a 2001 firehawk. Its not blue by the way its white. The blue one is my girlfreinds trans am.

SMOKENU
10-06-2005, 08:30 PM
aight then. sounds good.

By the way whats up mark???

mogallo
10-06-2005, 09:10 PM
By the way whats up mark???

Man..... long time no see!~!!!! Good to see you on man!!! I PM'd Kelly and asked her for your phone number again.... Shoot me a PM i want to catch up on things!!!

Wedge
10-07-2005, 08:57 AM
I have a 2001 firehawk. Its not blue by the way its white. The blue one is my girlfreinds trans am.

The whole time I am reading this, I am saying to myself, "This guy has got to drive a f-body of some sort."

It is a gift, I swear.

SMOKENU
10-07-2005, 03:41 PM
The whole time I am reading this, I am saying to myself, "This guy has got to drive a f-body of some sort."

It is a gift, I swear.

Actually use to drive a Z06 but just sold it so you can be a smartass somewhere else. Just because it's an f-body doesn't make it fast, but my particular one IS. So if you wanna run something besides your mouth we can gladly do that.

mogallo
10-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Actually use to drive a Z06 but just sold it so you can be a smartass somewhere else. Just because it's an f-body doesn't make it fast, but my particular one IS. So if you wanna run something besides your mouth we can gladly do that.

:sniff: :sniff: ...........I think i smell twin turbos..... :D :D

ct9a gsr
10-09-2005, 07:44 AM
I saw you two, Luv2Spd and Smokenu, last night on Barrett in the blue Transam... I was in the backseat of the SRT4... I got some good camera footage of the races last night... fun stuff. =]

SMOKENU
10-09-2005, 11:16 AM
I saw you two, Luv2Spd and Smokenu, last night on Barrett in the blue Transam... I was in the backseat of the SRT4... I got some good camera footage of the races last night... fun stuff. =]

Yeah that was some good races. Hey charles can you post up the video I was wanting to check them out.You need to bring out your EVO next time then we can get some good runs in. I will bring my car out next week as well.

green91
10-09-2005, 03:57 PM
id be skeptical of random people calling out others.. sounds like a police setup to me

HiPSI
10-09-2005, 05:40 PM
id be skeptical of random people calling out others.. sounds like a police setup to me

a few of us have met luv2spd and smokenu, negative on the popo.

SMOKENU
10-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Well everyone on here that I have met would know I'm definetly not the police. Just because there is a call out it hardly ever happens just shit talk on the computer in fun. I did get to meet SMACKDOWN, TO MUCH HP, Last night pretty cool guys. Hopefully some good races next weekend. :)

BCRAFTY
10-09-2005, 08:19 PM
BCRAFTY (not a cop)... ha ha ha thats funny 2much hp a cop... lol ha ha ha Smackdown and 2much hp are two of the coolest people i've ever been friends with...

v10sloboy
10-10-2005, 09:14 AM
My shitbox should be done soon.

BCRAFTY
10-10-2005, 10:00 AM
shitbox???????

PSINXS
10-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Man..... long time no see!~!!!! Good to see you on man!!! I PM'd Kelly and asked her for your phone number again.... Shoot me a PM i want to catch up on things!!!
damn where have u been?

RandomGuy
10-12-2005, 06:52 PM
blahahahha i got yall.... it was me the whole time

mogallo
10-12-2005, 07:37 PM
damn where have u been?

Hahahah i havent been on the computer....

RandomGuy
10-14-2005, 12:28 AM
blahahahha i got yall.... it was me the whole time
lol jk it wasnt me