04-18-2009, 01:15 PM
Discuss

Sir_Christopher
04-18-2009, 01:20 PM
make him walk the plank....

preferredduck
04-18-2009, 03:39 PM
make him walk the plank....

good one, or we can somehow use him to blow up the mothershps these guys are using kind of like a decoy, or just kill him, jail him. better yet lets send him to cuba!!!

SUBY_RUE
04-18-2009, 04:05 PM
torture, we can set him in front of a tv and force him to watch a complete box set of ' facts of life ' :eek: or family matters :eek: :eek:

NAMNORI
04-18-2009, 07:38 PM
torture, we can set him in front of a tv and force him to watch a complete box set of ' facts of life ' :eek: or family matters :eek: :eek:

I vote we torture him by making him watch Cavemen all 2 episodes and then he can watch late night with Jimmy Fallon!

zimabog
04-19-2009, 04:25 PM
i say we ask him why he became a pirate.

most of them will bring up the illegal fishing vessels depleting their local waters and ruining their local economy.

BanginJimmy
04-19-2009, 04:51 PM
i say we ask him why he became a pirate.

most of them will bring up the illegal fishing vessels depleting their local waters and ruining their local economy.

In that case, we should let them go and tell them sorry. I think the same is true of any other criminal such as the one that robs a store to get money to put food on their kids table.

zimabog
04-19-2009, 06:55 PM
you have a point, but to fix the problem you must go to the root

Total_Blender
04-20-2009, 09:42 AM
I heard Pras from the Fugees is/was making a documentary about the pirates and was supposed to meet with them the day the whole Maersk Alabama thing happened.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8981/title.ex-fugee-pras-endangered-filming-somalian-pirate-documentary

When the shit went down he want to Ethiopia for safety and he's been missing for a while.

As for the Somali pirate, they should hang him upside down by his toenails and beat him with a wet fish. j/k (maybe). I am sure there is some precedent on how to deal with captured pirates dating back to when Jefferson used US forces against the pirates on the Barbary coast. Interesting enough, the Marines were actually started to fight piracy.

Sammich
04-20-2009, 09:43 AM
hire a butt pirate?

thepolecat
04-20-2009, 09:54 AM
give him scurvey

green91
04-20-2009, 04:37 PM
waterboard to the death

Total_Blender
04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
waterboard to the death

That might take a while since waterboarding isn't really intended to kill you. :D

Hell, they waterboarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed 182 times within one month. Thats about 6 times a day. :screwy:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/20/world/20detain.html?_r=1

Paul
04-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Maybe to get this economy going we should eBay off his sentence to the highest bidder... LOL

I've always thought that gov should hold PPV of death row inmates deaths, etc. Shit the Saddam one in HD probably would would of brought out more viewers than the super bowl :lmao:

SL65AMG
04-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Maybe to get this economy going we should eBay off his sentence to the highest bidder... LOL

I've always thought that gov should hold PPV of death row inmates deaths, etc. Shit the Saddam one in HD probably would would of brought out more viewers than the super bowl :lmao:

thats fucked up.... lol. but you're probably right

0p7!mu5
04-21-2009, 11:49 PM

I second that!!:lmfao::cheers:

Total_Blender
04-22-2009, 08:04 AM
We should make the captured pirate fight a hell in the cell deathmatch with somebody... I would say Saddam but thats no longer an option. Maybe OJ. Winner gets freedom.

BanginJimmy
04-22-2009, 11:19 AM
We should make the captured pirate fight a hell in the cell deathmatch with somebody... I would say Saddam but thats no longer an option. Maybe OJ. Winner gets freedom.

How about against Vick?

Total_Blender
04-22-2009, 11:31 AM
How about against Vick?

Vick gets out in July, he is not going to fight a deathmatch for the freedom he'll get in 3 months anyway. We need someone who has absolutely no possibility of freedom... maybe Charlie Manson... he's been denied parole 8 times.

BanginJimmy
04-22-2009, 12:18 PM
Vick gets out in July, he is not going to fight a deathmatch for the freedom he'll get in 3 months anyway. We need someone who has absolutely no possibility of freedom... maybe Charlie Manson... he's been denied parole 8 times.

Manson would be funny. We can have a real Running Man game. Maybe we can even get Jesse Ventura to be the host.

Nikola
04-22-2009, 12:27 PM
HANG HIM PUBLICLY LIKE THEY USED TO DO IN THE OLD DAYS, AND MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT PIRACY IS PUNNISHED BY DEATH.

SL65AMG
04-22-2009, 01:02 PM
HANG HIM PUBLICLY LIKE THEY USED TO DO IN THE OLD DAYS, AND MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT PIRACY IS PUNNISHED BY DEATH.

agreed. maybe throw him into the ocean where they took him from and wait till he drowns. keep ships there to make sure he cant swim away or be rescued.

01CDMLUDER
04-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Use him as gay fish bait?