PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ejaculating and Fitness

blurred visions
09-26-2005, 11:20 PM
I heard today that if you work out regularly and are trying to get buff then you should only be ejaculating 3 times or less a week. You need to save the testosterone for the work outs. FUCK!

sebastianHoff
09-27-2005, 06:03 AM
you need to go watch arnolds body building video, the first one. the jist is getting off feels good and relaxes your muscles so how can that be bad?

BTEC
09-27-2005, 08:31 AM
I heard today that if you work out regularly and are trying to get buff then you should only be ejaculating 3 times or less a week. You need to save the testosterone for the work outs. FUCK!
u make it sounds like u be getting some, u gets no play from the womens so dnt even by trying to front on IA. we know what the deal is. :lmfao:

LaurenK
09-27-2005, 03:15 PM
LOL...That's like Half or more of the guys on here though...

Bishop
09-27-2005, 03:46 PM
LMAO

MSTANGSALEEN
09-27-2005, 04:29 PM
everyone does it man and woman. If you say you dont you are a liar. :)

blurred visions
09-27-2005, 04:36 PM
u make it sounds like u be getting some, u gets no play from the womens so dnt even by trying to front on IA. we know what the deal is. :lmfao:

First of all, I have a girlfriend so sex isn't a problem. Otherwise, ejaculation does not mean SEX, it can be masterbation as well. Which you probably know a lot about.

It does feel good and does relax your muscles, but did he say anything about how many times you can do it a week? Personally, not ejaculating that much actually has shown a difference in my workouts.

BTEC
09-27-2005, 04:46 PM
First of all, I have a girlfriend so sex isn't a problem. Otherwise, ejaculation does not mean SEX, it can be masterbation as well. Which you probably know a lot about.

It does feel good and does relax your muscles, but did he say anything about how many times you can do it a week? Personally, not ejaculating that much actually has shown a difference in my workouts.

HEY, I KNOW U GOT A GF IM JUST MESSING WITH U HAWS. GO HEAD AND SETTLE DWN.

ahmonrah
10-03-2005, 11:38 AM
hmmm....looks like i need to cut out on sex ...well if it gets me the 50cent body i guess it's a worthy sacrifice.

BTEC
10-03-2005, 11:40 AM
hmmm....looks like i need to cut out on sex ...well if it gets me the 50cent body i guess it's a worthy sacrifice.
50 aitn got nun on me dude, ask ne body!!

KevinT707
10-03-2005, 01:55 PM
I say 50 got everythang on you dude, except he doesn't have a b16 boosted EG

50 aitn got nun on me dude, ask ne body!!

boosted1jz
10-03-2005, 01:55 PM
looks like i need to quit whackin it hahahhahahahahha

o and i need to start working out too haha

BTEC
10-03-2005, 01:58 PM
I say 50 got everythang on you dude, except he doesn't have a b16 boosted EG
U SAY THAT BC 50 POSES WITH HIS SHIRT OFF, I DNT BC THE WOMENZ CANT KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF ME AND THE GUYS GET JEALOUS. NAH MEAN!!!

AtifSajid
10-03-2005, 03:00 PM
I think this topic is true, when Iget through working out, I can come home and have a good ass nut..and its usually a good hump at the same time to, almost like a double workout...and if the girlies not around I aint shamed to say I'll whack that biatch...

but...

just dont do it before you go to the gym...you wont have a good amount of energy..

blurred visions
10-03-2005, 04:05 PM
^bahahahahaha, nice honest answer. +1

sebastianHoff
10-03-2005, 08:56 PM
I think this topic is true, when Iget through working out, I can come home and have a good ass nut..and its usually a good hump at the same time to, almost like a double workout...and if the girlies not around I aint shamed to say I'll whack that biatch...

but...

just dont do it before you go to the gym...you wont have a good amount of energy..

actually i think thats gist of it. :goodjob: