PDA

View Full Version : calling out the neon with the walmart wing

jdm-civic
04-17-2009, 03:21 PM
ok so im rolling down i 20 on my way home from work.....all is well chillin listinin to a lil Sublime till all of a sudden some car with there freakin highbeams on(wanna be HID's i guess) gets on my bumper and i mean really gets on it like if i was to tap the breaks there hood would of been in the back of my hatch.
so i get over a lane and he folows suit, i get back over to the hov lane and he tries to do the same but for some reason he gets spooked and jams on the brakes, so i slow down and let him catch and to my surprise its a Woman( or a ver feminine looking man).....now being that it is a woman i figure that shes just somebodys mom who just got off work ready to go get her kids from day care or something. so she pulls up next to me and a get a better look of the car and its a base model neon with a cheesy baby blue paint job with like pink flakes and walmart spiner hub caps.....no in my head im thinking are you serious?? they must of had a ricer sale at walmart than the killer rice move of all made it self know.....the huge 100pound wing mounted crooked on the trunk(no comments are going to be made for sake of sanity)......but back to the story, as were riding she gives me the look and the head nod saying "let go" so i follow suit and she gives the 3 horn honks and we are off instantly im like a car ahead and as we roll more and more distance is gained.....one car, two car three car,three and a half, four. now by this time im like this is a waste of time so i let off but what does she do? she does what every ricer does and keeps on going after we finished and passes me(no remember ive let fully off and are now cruising) and she puts on the flashers like i didnt just get like a freakin bus on you or something......now im thinking to myself like did she just flash like she won or something so i decide to catch back up to her, gaining on her i guess she sees that im serious and she swerves in front of some dudes suv to get off on the off ramp......now im pissed but i take it i will see her again.....i guarantee it. and if ur on IA meet up and we can handle this like real men.......oh wait.......

Jason..
04-17-2009, 03:26 PM
I thinks it Stillaneon on here:lmfao:

stillaneon
04-17-2009, 03:28 PM
I thinks it Stillaneon on here:lmfao:

Not me, I can't drive that fast.

Not to mention, I have no wing.:ninja:

stillaneon
04-17-2009, 03:29 PM
ok so im rolling down i 20 on my way home from work.....all is well chillin listinin to a lil Sublime till all of a sudden some car with there freakin highbeams on(wanna be HID's i guess) gets on my bumper and i mean really gets on it like if i was to tap the breaks there hood would of been in the back of my hatch.
so i get over a lane and he folows suit, i get back over to the hov lane and he tries to do the same but for some reason he gets spooked and jams on the brakes, so i slow down and let him catch and to my surprise its a Woman( or a ver feminine looking man).....now being that it is a woman i figure that shes just somebodys mom who just got off work ready to go get her kids from day care or something. so she pulls up next to me and a get a better look of the car and its a base model neon with a cheesy baby blue paint job with like pink flakes and walmart spiner hub caps.....no in my head im thinking are you serious?? they must of had a ricer sale at walmart than the killer rice move of all made it self know.....the huge 100pound wing mounted crooked on the trunk(no comments are going to be made for sake of sanity)......but back to the story, as were riding she gives me the look and the head nod saying "let go" so i follow suit and she gives the 3 horn honks and we are off instantly im like a car ahead and as we roll more and more distance is gained.....one car, two car three car,three and a half, four. now by this time im like this is a waste of time so i let off but what does she do? she does what every ricer does and keeps on going after we finished and passes me(no remember ive let fully off and are now cruising) and she puts on the flashers like i didnt just get like a freakin bus on you or something......now im thinking to myself like did she just flash like she won or something so i decide to catch back up to her, gaining on her i guess she sees that im serious and she swerves in front of some dudes suv to get off on the off ramp......now im pissed but i take it i will see her again.....i guarantee it. and if ur on IA meet up and we can handle this like real men.......oh wait.......:ttiwwp:

Kason23
04-17-2009, 03:31 PM
I dont feel like reading it... But it was not me so blah

Jason..
04-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Not me, I can't drive that fast.

Not to mention, I have no wing.:ninja:You took it off finally?

PURP
04-17-2009, 03:33 PM
WOW.... another overly dragged out, retarded, street racing action story. Your automatic must be quick with your quick shifting from 3rd to D...lolol

stillaneon
04-17-2009, 03:36 PM
You took it off finally?

Its been off for a while.

I'll send you a pic.

stillaneon
04-17-2009, 03:37 PM
WOW.... another overly dragged out, retarded, street racing action story. Your automatic must be quick with your quick shifting from 3rd to D...lolol

Sounds like someone is jealous that the OP doesn't have to exert energy pushing in a clutch:tongue1:

PURP
04-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Sounds like someone is jealous that the OP doesn't have to exert energy pushing in a clutch:tongue1:

I don't either fool... clutches are for take off only... :goodjob:

stillaneon
04-17-2009, 03:50 PM
I don't either fool... clutches are for take off only... :goodjob:

And with that kind of talk, to be replaced often

CHADbee
04-19-2009, 01:26 AM
so i get over a lane and he folows suit, i get back over to the hov lane and he tries to do the same but for some reason he gets spooked and jams on the brakes, so i slow down and let him catch and to my surprise its a Woman( or a ver feminine looking man).....now being that it is a woman i figure that shes just somebodys mom who just got off work ready to go get her kids from day care or something. so she pulls up next to me and a get a better look of the car and its a base model neon with a cheesy baby blue paint job with like pink flakes and walmart spiner hub caps.....no in my head im thinking are you serious?? they must of had a ricer sale at walmart than the killer rice move of all made it self know.....the huge 100pound wing mounted crooked on the trunk(no comments are going to be made for sake of sanity)......but back to the story, as were riding she gives me the look and the head nod saying "let go" so i follow suit and she gives the 3 horn honks and we are off instantly im like a car ahead and as we roll more and more distance is gained.....one car, two car three car,three and a half, four. now by this time im like this is a waste of time so i let off but what does she do? she does what every ricer does and keeps on going after we finished and passes me(no remember ive let fully off and are now cruising) and she puts on the flashers like i didnt just get like a freakin bus on you or something......now im thinking to myself like did she just flash like she won or something so i decide to catch back up to her, gaining on her i guess she sees that im serious and she swerves in front of some dudes suv to get off on the off ramp......now im pissed but i take it i will see her again.....i guarantee it. and if ur on IA meet up and we can handle this like real men.......oh wait.......
my bad dawg...but hey my hair looked cute right?

jdm-civic
04-19-2009, 02:14 AM
naw wasnt you.... i seriously doubt you would rock a driveway special paintjob and walmart spinners.

BobbyFresco
04-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Did anyone else get a headache from trying to read that long ass run on sentence?

CHADbee
04-19-2009, 11:40 AM
naw wasnt you.... i seriously doubt you would rock a driveway special paintjob and walmart spinners.
*goes to walmart for spray paint and pep boys for hubcaps*

:lmfao:

WickedIXMR
04-19-2009, 01:43 PM
Did anyone else get a headache from trying to read that long ass run on sentence?
Yeah I thought I was the only one...But what can you expect from these ricers anyways? Not much..

01CDMLUDER
04-22-2009, 11:24 AM
Ghey...... I met and had a revving contest with Knoshawn Morenoe at the lodge last Saturday but I didn't go and make a thread about it

ejohnson88
04-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Sounds like you got beat fair and square.