PDA

View Full Version : Used Honda auto parts ripped me off.....need help

UpSideDownDesi
09-26-2005, 10:47 PM
k i bout a clip from them about 6 months ago....when i saw the front end it was still on the car....hood was missing. I bought it and they delivered it within 2 days. Upon dilivery....i found out the hood was damaged (had big ass hail dings all over it)...they never showed me the hood at the time of purchase. I was told by Tony that they have the hood in good condition. Also they didn't deliver few other parts i paid for. I talked to them, and they said they were gonna send me a aftermarket hood which i didn't want coz the body shop told me aftermarket hood will nvr sit straight. So i insisted them to get me a OEM hood (used or new) they said they don't have it when they did. They also sold me a damaged A/C condensor and damaged radiator. I disputed the charge with my Credit card company, and today told me to solve it out with them. Till this day i haven't recieved replacement parts or credit for the damaged parts and parts i nvr got. I bought the parts from somwhere else coz i wanted my car fixed. Now i gotta Credit card statement with a huge ass balance, and i gotta pay for the damaged stuff and the stuff i didnt' recieve. I don't have nuff to go 2 a attorney. Help me out

UpSideDownDesi
09-26-2005, 11:06 PM
no input????

Deaf Pimp
09-26-2005, 11:10 PM
Three words: BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

YokotaS13
09-27-2005, 12:21 AM
3 words
DONT USE CREDIT

adn get a written statement of all parts, agreements, etc befor eyou get something

JoeCoolinATL
09-27-2005, 02:30 AM
always use credit cards for big purchases.
dispute it again.
dont take no for an answer
/thread

rickgiblin
09-27-2005, 06:44 AM
id be raising hell... id call them everyday and eventually they will return your money or fix the problem somehow. but as for the hood... its kinda your fault for never looking at it before you bought it. sorry. but good luck

4dmin
09-27-2005, 07:50 AM
was this honda parts connection? if it was... i bought a tranny from there and it broke like one week after the warranty which is like 15-30 days :rolleyes:

i would dispute it again w/ the credit card... if you paid for something and didn't recieve it as long as it can still be charged back they will accept it.

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2005, 11:13 AM
it was in dispute for 6 months and credit card took it outta dispute early this month. Now it can't be disputed again coz it's not in the time frame (6months is the limit). And yes it was honda parts connection in buford.....they r fucken theives. On the reciept it says front clip.....that mean all the parts in it. They never disclosed to me the hood and few other parts were damaged like radiator (how can i tell if it's bad if it's still hooked up in the car i looked at). I am pretty sure they knew the parts were damged as soon as they pulled them outta the car, but nvr called me or bothered sending good ones + some parts they never shipped. I am gonna raise hell for sure, BBU, Clark howard and gonna call few other ppl. I would really appriciate if u all can back me up somehow coz u all know they are known for reppin ppl off and sellin bad parts. Plz help me out.

4dmin
09-27-2005, 11:17 AM
I would really appriciate if u all can back me up somehow coz u all know they are know for reppin ppl off and sellin bad parts. Plz help me out.

i would but i don't know how much help i would be to you considering i dont' have reciept and this was about 2 years ago. i basically chalked it up for a loss, i definately won't buy anything mechanical from there again.

JoeCoolinATL
09-27-2005, 11:21 AM
call the cc company. ask to speak to the supervisor etc. keep calling and bugging them till they listen. sounds like a shady CC company to me that would leave something in dispute, then drop it right before the time frame is over, then tell you that you cant dispute it again.

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2005, 11:27 AM
i would but i don't know how much help i would be to you considering i dont' have reciept and this was about 2 years ago. i basically chalked it up for a loss, i definately won't buy anything mechanical from there again.
if i end up taking them to court.....i just want few people who got ripped off by them by my side as a proof they are known for doing this kind of things coz i paid high dollars for the clip and half of it turned out bad....i paid extra to get those parts from some where else. I am not going to let them get aways with this..i don't care if my credit goes 0. Thanx man

call the cc company. ask to speak to the supervisor etc. keep calling and bugging them till they listen. sounds like a shady CC company to me that would leave something in dispute, then drop it right before the time frame is over, then tell you that you cant dispute it again.
They won't take it in coz it's not their company policy....they listen to the 3rd party (Honda connection) over the buyer. They said Honda parts connection sent them nuff paper work to prove the sale was valid. I asked the what kind of paper work did they send you to prove i got the parts i never recieved. Oh i never signed the deliver paper (reciept) for Honda connection....coz parts were missin. Credit card won't take it i talked to them whole day yesterday.

JoeCoolinATL
09-27-2005, 11:51 AM
keep asking for their supervisors. advise them that you never signed the delivery papers. and let them know that if this is not solved in a timely matter you will bring legal action forth against the cc company and that parts place

B16a2 Civic
09-27-2005, 12:01 PM
send as formal complaint in writing, this will go farther then your call to a spvsr, call in to inquire who is working your complain and keep calling in for pdates, from there if your written request is turned down, ask for spvrs in that department...( sent to Credit Card, not honda place ) but i would go to teh honda place and return what you have if possible

The Golden Child
09-27-2005, 12:11 PM
id go there and make a scene

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2005, 12:30 PM
i have talked 2 the supervisor in the CC company.....they can't do shit coz they are just customer care superviors. I am going to send a written complaint to their Exicutive branch. I told them i never signed delivery papers, but sitll they can't do anything because it's outta their "Time frame". I am gonna go to Honda connection 2morow....first talk nicely....nothing works out then i'll make a scence. I am going to take legal action when all the talking to CC company and honda connection doesn't wrk.....coz i don't have money to pay for the clip and lawyer. Who else here got ripped off by them.

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2005, 05:37 PM
do you all know any good lawyer that you all have used, and some who doesn't charge arm and a leg.

JoeCoolinATL
09-27-2005, 06:00 PM
DO NOT MAKE A SCENE.
be very calm and polite about everything.
but do not back down. let them know if it isnt handled, youll be speaking with your lawyer and the BBB and the state/

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2005, 09:11 PM
DO NOT MAKE A SCENE.
be very calm and polite about everything.
but do not back down. let them know if it isnt handled, youll be speaking with your lawyer and the BBB and the state/
tru tru....i was gonna do that anyway lol. Tru i should act more like a pro not like hot headed teenager. But I want to if you all know any good lawyers or any lawyer on here.