PDA

View Full Version : Another reason why fat fucks should kill themselves.

Friggintitsman
04-16-2009, 02:17 PM
United Airlines tells fat people to go be fat somewhere else. lulz.

http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,52985,00.html

Passengers requiring extra space
For the comfort and well-being of all customers aboard United flights, we have aligned with other major airlines' seating policies relating to passengers who:

* are unable to fit into a single seat in the ticketed cabin;
* are unable to properly buckle the seatbelt using a single seatbelt extender; and/or
* are unable to put the seat's armrests down when seated.

If unused seats are available on the ticketed United or United Express flight, then a customer meeting any of the above criteria will be reaccommodated next to an empty seat.

If no unused seats are available on the ticketed flight, then the customer must either purchase an upgrade to a cabin with available seats that address the above-listed scenarios, or change his or her ticket to the next available flight and purchase a second seat in addition to the one already purchased. If a customer meeting any of the above-listed criteria cannot be accommodated next to an empty seat and chooses not to upgrade or change flights and purchase a ticket for an additional seat, he or she will not be permitted to board the flight.

This policy applies to tickets purchased on or after March 4, 2009, for travel on or after April 15, 2009.

Please understand that we care a great deal about all of our customers' well-being, and we have implemented this policy to help ensure that everyone's travel experiences with United are comfortable and pleasant.

Fares
If an additional seat is purchased, the fare for that seat will be the same as the fare paid for the original seat, regardless of whether the additional ticket is purchased along with the original ticket or separately. This applies even if the additional ticket is purchased on the day of departure, when fares are normally higher.

Availability
If purchasing on the day of departure and an additional seat or upgraded seat is not available on the ticketed flight, then the customer will be required to rebook on the next United flight that has adequate seating available. Any fees that would normally be associated with this type of change will be waived in this circumstance. If adequate seating is not available and the customer decides not to travel, the ticket can be refunded without penalty, even if it is a nonrefundable ticket.

Baggage fees and allowances
Checked baggage policies apply per seat, so any checked baggage allowances will be multiplied by the number of tickets purchased. Baggage fees can also be distributed among the ticketed seats. For example, instead of paying first and second bag fees for two checked bags, a customer with two ticketed seats could instead pay two first bag fees.

Carry-on baggage policies are determined by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), not by United, and are per passenger, rather than per ticket. As a result, carry-on allowances remain the same regardless of the number of tickets purchased.

http://fromtheold.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/fat-people.jpg

BKgen®
04-16-2009, 02:25 PM
awesome. hopefully this means when I fly that I won't be forced to share my armrest and half of my seat with Jabba's massive fat rolls anymore. serves them right. glandular problem my ass.

EJ25RUN
04-16-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm more bothered by their oder vs their jabba rolls.

BKgen®
04-16-2009, 02:28 PM
good point, but I'd be happier if they just gave them their own cargo plane altogether.

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 02:31 PM
this is f'n awesome! should have been done LONG ago

Elbow
04-16-2009, 03:16 PM
LOL

Friggintitsman
04-16-2009, 05:48 PM
fat bastards

"B"
04-16-2009, 06:05 PM
I don't see why the fatties are getting pissed. If you too fucking fat for one seat you need to buy two. I don't care if you have a medical condition, you eat too much, or you swallow massive amounts of cum (like Maniac). Why should someone who is fat get special privilages? Do skinny people only have to buy half a ticket?

BanginJimmy
04-16-2009, 08:07 PM
this is f'n awesome! should have been done LONG ago

Southwest was doing this a couple years ago, I dont know if they quit or not.

I did notice that United's cheap asses charge you to check a damn bag. Maybe thats why they are in the shitter. They are too damn expensive before you add their retarded fees.

RedEj8
04-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Aren't all airlines charging to check a bag now? I think that's a little gay.. $25 bucks for a bag that you HAVE to check because it has a razor in it and would otherwise fit in the overhead compartment..

But yea charging fat people for 2 seats is win win..

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Aren't all airlines charging to check a bag now? I think that's a little gay.. $25 bucks for a bag that you HAVE to check because it has a razor in it and would otherwise fit in the overhead compartment..

Yeah most every airline charges for check bags now....people call us and get so pissed but we cant do shit about it

BobbyFresco
04-16-2009, 08:23 PM
* Waits for an obese fuck to threaten the airline with litigation due to discriminatory practices*

LOL

oneSLOWex
04-16-2009, 08:27 PM
* Waits for an obese fuck to threaten the airline with litigation due to discriminatory practices*

LOL

LOL i hope they try to do that and get shot down

Friggintitsman
04-16-2009, 08:31 PM

LOL

Nothing a coupon to McDonalds won't fix.

RedEj8
04-16-2009, 08:31 PM
You never know with who's in power of us these days.. I'm sure a law will get passed saying you can discriminate against Jabbas..

RL...
04-17-2009, 12:48 AM
damn right!

speedminded
04-17-2009, 03:05 AM
Clubs should charge double too! :tongue:

Frög
04-17-2009, 03:23 AM
HELL YES!! I thought they would never do this..

Friggintitsman
04-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Fat people should suffer IMO. Other than a medical condition fat people are fat by choice. Put down the fork and hit the stair master fatty.

jadeutsch
04-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Fat people should suffer IMO. Other than a medical condition fat people are fat by choice. Put down the fork and hit the stair master fatty.
I approve

Ran
04-17-2009, 03:14 PM
I approve...is that a testicle?

01CDMLUDER
04-17-2009, 03:25 PM
^lol..

About damn time!!

Ran
04-17-2009, 04:04 PM
^lol..

About damn time!!...

civic95
04-18-2009, 07:59 AM

Save the $25, and buy a pack of razors for $5 at your destination.

Atlblkz06
04-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Have you ever had to sit next to a person who needed a seatbelt extender on an airplane?

I wanted to poke her with a pin to see if she'll just spill all over the place.