PDA

View Full Version : STOP THE POST WHORING, LAST WARNING

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:06 AM
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. IF I HAVE TO READ ANOTHER THREAD THAT GOES WILDLY OFF TOPIC BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN FEW INDIVIDUALS ON HERE, YOU ARE GOING TO GET BANNED.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERY THREAD IN THE WL GETTING TURNED INTO AN AIM CONVERSATION BETWEEN RETARDED KIDS. THERE IS A TIME AND A PLACE, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE POSTING ALOT, OR COMMENTING ETC, THE WL IS MEANT TO BE FUN. BUT ITS MEANT TO BE FUN FOR EVERYONE NOT JUST YOU.

STOP IT NOW. IF YOU ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING , THEN EXPECT YOUR STAY ON IA TO BE SHORT LIVED.

SL33P3R
04-16-2009, 09:07 AM
FIRST. Me? Hug?

DJ Maestro
04-16-2009, 09:07 AM
:cry:

Ed
04-16-2009, 09:08 AM
i bet you won't post in here sammich. *instigates*

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:08 AM
THE WHORESLOUNGE (34 Viewing)
100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc.

so whats the purpose to the WL being called this then?

100% useless, any other section makes sense to stay on topic

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-16-2009, 09:10 AM
THE WHORESLOUNGE (32 Viewing)

WTF does useless mean to you, Kidd? :rolleyes:

DJ Maestro
THE WHORESLOUNGE (34 Viewing)

so whats the purpose to the WL being called this then?

100% useless, any other section makes sense to stay on topic

I have to agree with Sammich on this one. The WL is supposed to be for pointless threads, thread jackin', and overall USELESS BS. Why get banned for doing in the WL what the WL was intended for? :thinking:

81911SC
+ rep.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-16-2009, 09:11 AM
High five sammich !

http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2008/05/blog_highfive.jpg

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:12 AM
ridiculous, seriously Vtec's power has gone to his head since he is about to veto what the WL was intended for. i can see if other threads were going off topic, but its not, so whats the complaining for now

GLulic
04-16-2009, 09:13 AM
I find sammiche's threads/posts somewhat entertaining.

81911SC
04-16-2009, 09:13 AM
ridiculous, seriously Vtec's power has gone to his head since he is about to veto what the WL was intended for. i can see if other threads were going off topic, but its not, so whats the complaining for nowI have to agree though. I think running every thread off track kills the whole purpose of the thread. :dunno:

DJ Maestro
04-16-2009, 09:15 AM
I have to agree though. I think running every thread off track kills the whole purpose of the thread. :dunno:

But that is just it....that IS the spirit of the WL. If someone wanted to read a thread that actually stayed on topic wouldn't they just go read a thread in say....Lifestyles....or Competition??? :thinking:

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-16-2009, 09:16 AM
Maybe he just hasn't sold that many headers so he's gotta take it out on someone.

LULZ !

SL33P3R
What a turn of events!

Vteckidd
ridiculous, seriously Vtec's power has gone to his head since he is about to veto what the WL was intended for. i can see if other threads were going off topic, but its not, so whats the complaining for now
When a moderator posts a thread and all he is asking is for users to report spam so we can take care of the problem

and you and your cronies go off on some tangent reciting the fast and the furious

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Again, this is NOT a power trip, READ THE RULES ASSHAT, IT SAYS "EXCESSIVE POST WHORING/ TROLLING IS NOT ALLLOWED"

Again if you arent SMART enough to understand what im saying, then you wont be here long

teh bri
i have a feeling samwell is going to get perma ban :(

81911SC
But that is just it....that IS the spirit of the WL. If someone wanted to read a thread that actually stayed on topic wouldn't they just go read a thread in say....Lifestyles....or Competition??? :thinking:So you're saying that no threads can have a decent discussion if it's in the WL? Not everything fits lifestyles subforum though.

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Maybe he just hasn't sold that many headers so he's gotta take it out on someone.

LULZ !
I dont know is 349headers in 2 months good? :blah:

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:18 AM
I find sammiche's threads/posts somewhat entertaining.
which ones, the first 20,000 he posts a day or the other 20,000 he posts after lunch?

Ed
04-16-2009, 09:19 AM
mike give me headers for my evo.

gift from an admin to a SM for doing a good job,

kthx. :)

Sammich
I have to agree though. I think running every thread off track kills the whole purpose of the thread. :dunno:

we did it o Ed's thread this morning, but i know i got the gist of it, cuz i never used the narc button before and believe me im glad he told me cuz i'd never use it for that purpose..or at all

DJ Maestro
So you're saying that no threads can have a decent discussion if it's in the WL? Not everything fits lifestyles subforum though.

There are plenty of threads within the WL that actually DO stay on topic. Its just every once in a while threads get jacked that go way off topic. It usually only happens to particular peoples' threads too. Ed for example. :D

And no, not everything fits in lifestyles, which is why we have a ton of seperate subforums here. There is a subforum for just about every topic under the sun here at IA. :yes:

SL33P3R
This thread has potential. Hell of a job Mike!

The Ninja
04-16-2009, 09:20 AM
I dont know is 349headers in 2 months good? :blah:

Sounds like business is going well.

Sammich
When a moderator posts a thread and all he is asking is for users to report spam so we can take care of the problem

and you and your cronies go off on some tangent reciting the fast and the furious

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Again, this is NOT a power trip, READ THE RULES ASSHAT, IT SAYS "EXCESSIVE POST WHORING/ TROLLING IS NOT ALLLOWED"

Again if you arent SMART enough to understand what im saying, then you wont be here long

but where was it posted....

Vteckidd
So you're saying that no threads can have a decent discussion if it's in the WL? Not everything fits lifestyles subforum though.
exactly.

If you guys are going to be this STUPID, maybe its best you guys leave IA forever. I mean dont play this stupid nit picky "rules" game you are NOT GOING TO WIN.

I love it, i ask for some common decency and the kids whine an complain, and i bet they start to come up with 3490239048230 scenarios fnding out waht is right and what is wrong.

USE YOUR HEAD, ACT LIKE AND ADULT. THERE ARE THREADS FOR TROLLING AND THERE ARE THREADS THAT DONT DESERVE TROLLING. IF YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT, GOOD BYE

IMPORTchic
04-16-2009, 09:21 AM
Mike.

Go get some Midol.

K, thnx.

*runs*

GLulic
04-16-2009, 09:21 AM

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

But if the moderator participates in posting useless shit along with sammich what happens then?

PS:I'm not trying to call anyone out or sound like a asshole or anything but some mods are taking this too seriously,just let people have fun,I mean it is called the WHORESlounge.

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:22 AM
There are plenty of threads within the WL that actually DO stay on topic. Its just every once in a while threads get jacked that go way off topic. It usually only happens to particular peoples' threads too. Ed for example. :D

You are RETARDED

Sammich thinks the WL is his own personal forum

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:22 AM
i complain cuz where it goes off topic is where its designed to go off topic, any other sub forum stays on topic....

so this thread makes no sense to me..

hell look at the OP of the ATTN: IA thread...he's not complaining about it.

DJ Maestro
04-16-2009, 09:23 AM
exactly.

If you guys are going to be this STUPID, maybe its best you guys leave IA forever. I mean dont play this stupid nit picky "rules" game you are NOT GOING TO WIN.

I love it, i ask for some common decency and the kids whine an complain, and i bet they start to come up with 3490239048230 scenarios fnding out waht is right and what is wrong.

USE YOUR HEAD, ACT LIKE AND ADULT. THERE ARE THREADS FOR TROLLING AND THERE ARE THREADS THAT DONT DESERVE TROLLING. IF YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT, GOOD BYE

Just out of sheer curiousity, how old iz you Mike? :thinking:

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:23 AM
but where was it posted....
RULES AND FAQ SECTION

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Just out of sheer curiousity, how old iz you Mike? :thinking:

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:24 AM
i complain cuz where it goes off topic is where its designed to go off topic, any other sub forum stays on topic....

so this thread makes no sense to me..

hell look at the OP of the ATTN: IA thread...he's not complaining about it.
i guess ill file you in the TOO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT category

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:25 AM
RULES AND FAQ SECTION

maybe my eyes are fuked up or something

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:28 AM
maybe my eyes are fuked up or something

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149828

Tier 2 Violation
These violations will not always get you banned, but could depending on severity.

1. Postwhoring - Postwhoring is defined as posting short/unnecessary replies multiple times in the same thread AND/OR creating multiple useless threads with multiple useless replies, AND/OR replying to random threads with same/useless replies.

Thread has been there since 2007,read up son

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Tier 1 Violation
These violations will definitely get you banned without any warnings.
Mods will always be on the lookout for these.

1. Excessive bashing based on race/sex/gender/sexual orientation.
2. Excessive/repeated trolling. Failure to maintain overall good fellowship/camaraderie, AND/OR if you are consistently unpleasant to other members, AND/OR constant negativity.
3. Stickys in respective forums - They may state other temporary or forum specific Tier 1 violations.
4. Registration of more than 1 user name without prior permission (AE's - Alter Egos)
5. Unsolicited Advertisements/Spam
6. Posting naked, partially naked image or videos of any kind of any human being engaged in any form of sexual conduct outside of the WL.
7. Posting excessive gore or mutilation pictures without NWS in the thread title. If its NWS it goes in the RLD, NO WHERE ELSE.

Tier 2 Violation
These violations will not always get you banned, but could depending on severity.

1. Postwhoring - Postwhoring is defined as posting short/unnecessary replies multiple times in the same thread AND/OR creating multiple useless threads with multiple useless replies, AND/OR replying to random threads with same/useless replies.
2. New member bashing
3. Posting not-work-safe content in a thread without warning. Not work safe content is defined as absolutely anything that you may not want your boss or co-worker to see on your monitor. This includes large bold fonts, excessive gore, and other related content. Always put *NWS* before the content, so people at work know not to click on it, regardless of the thread title. Please note that posting naked, partially naked image or videos of any kind of any human being engaged in any form of sexual conduct is a Tier 1 Violation, as stated above.
4. Avatar and Signatures - Need to be work friendly(IE No Racial Slurs or Nudity of any kind). Sigs cant be too long. Please note that naked, or partially naked images or videos of any human being engaged in any form of sexual conduct is a Tier 1 violation, as stated above.
5. Posting personal information in the forums, even if they are publicly available.
6. Using IMportatlanta to harass someone or attack other sites, or make prank phone calls.
7. Posting copyrighted content without permisson, or using ImportAtlanta to obtain illegal software/product keys and other warez related content.

Tier 3 Violation
These violations are something that mods generally dont look for, but you will be warned and/or banned if you keep on doing it. Multiple instances will definitely get you banned.

1. Dont make threads just to talk to another individual back and forth, take it over instant messenger programs, private messaging or chat rooms.
2. Bandwagon threads/replies/posts
After getting complaints from new members, we are instituting a policy of STRICT NO BASHING ALLOWED.

GLulic
04-16-2009, 09:30 AM
The name should be changed.From the whoreslounge to takeitseriouslyorgetbannedlounge.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-16-2009, 09:31 AM

Tier 2 Violation

Thread has been there since 2007,read up sonIsn't this what whoreslounge is all about? LOL.

81911SC
04-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Isn't this what whoreslounge is all about? LOL.Do you think he would post it up if it was? Really?

Vteckidd
Isn't this what whoreslounge is all about? LOL.
i guess you get put in the TOO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT category too

HeLLo iM iZzY
Sweet.

Whats my number? I wanna put it in my sig.

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:33 AM

Tier 2 Violation

Thread has been there since 2007,read up son

fail i've read that before...read that whole thing before. and i'm glad i personally stopped with teh racial slurs etc on here cuz that would have been grounds for ban also. care to explain the severity of my post whoring? yea i got almost 50k post in a small amount of years...

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:34 AM
Do you think he would post it up if it was? Really?

i dont know, mike goes from cool to anal in 5 seconds flat

81911SC
04-16-2009, 09:37 AM
i dont know, mike goes from cool to anal in 5 seconds flatBut I know what he's saying though. It's not worth even making a thread if it's going to get whored out with 19 of 20 posts being nowhere close to relevent. :thinking:

gtrmonkey
04-16-2009, 09:40 AM
It is not nesscary, Most of the threads that get "thread jack', Are ones you can't have a real convo about. Like the spam thread, How many "I am going to help out" responses do you need lol. If it goes off topic it ususally not a good topic. Obviously Ed was just trying to get a message out to the most people in a short amount of time and really didn't about it getting off topic

81911SC
04-16-2009, 09:41 AM
It not nesscary, Most of the thread that get thread jack, Are there you can't really have a convo about. Like the spam thread, How many "I am going to help out response do you need" lol. If it goes of topic it ususally not a good topic. Obviously Ed was just trying to get a message out to the most people in a short amount of time and really didn't about it getting of topicI can't even understand what you're trying to say with that grammar.

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:41 AM
i know and understand what you are saying, i was wrong w/ ed's thread, though it could have been put in a diff subforum, it was a relevant topic that shoulda stayed on topic (at least the first page of it). but truth of the matter, WL is almost looked to to go off topic, know what i mean. i mean people post things that should be in other sections because they know the WL gets the traffic that they wish other subforums would get because in most cases people are in there yapping about nonsense, so they are gona be there.

but if im in general tech, photoshop, car pics, etc section, i keep it generally on topic

gtrmonkey
04-16-2009, 09:42 AM
lol sorry I will try to edit it, I am sort of at work.

Vteckidd
fail i've read that before...read that whole thing before. and i'm glad i personally stopped with teh racial slurs etc on here cuz that would have been grounds for ban also. care to explain the severity of my post whoring? yea i got almost 50k post in a small amount of years...
DO you really want me to search your name and post what you say every day.

GIve me a second

Sammich
I can't even understand what you're trying to say with that grammar.

x2 that shit was pretty fuked up lol

DO you really want me to search your name and post what you say every day.

GIve me a second

have fun overloading this thread with some nonsense

blacknightteg
im not trying to take sides here or anything as i dont post that much a day. but i mean i can see both sides kind of. I mean you have to think about it:

On mikes side, i can see the annoying aspect of the fact that aimless responses are pointless and a little irritating. But on sammiches side or izzy's side. you have to see where they are coming from as well.
-if this forum is not meant to post 100% useless bs, then it should not be under
the forum title in the subforum. if you guys are trying to stress this, it would be
advised to take that out.

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:44 AM
Look at how the older members post, look at Brett for instance. He has a shit ton of posts, so does QD, they post whore just as much as everyone, but they dont straight JACK AND RUIN A THREAD.

They can be serious when they have to be.

I guess it just comes with maturity

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:44 AM
im not trying to take sides here or anything as i dont post that much a day. but i mean i can see both sides kind of. I mean you have to think about it:

On mikes side, i can see the annoying aspect of the fact that aimless responses are pointless and a little irritating. But on sammiches side or izzy's side. you have to see where they are coming from as well.
-if this forum is not meant to post 100% useless bs, then it should not be under
the forum title in the subforum. if you guys are trying to stress this, it would be
advised to take that out.

thank you very much +100

its not like i dont see mike's side, cuz i see it, but its what the whoreslounge is labeled as. i abide by THE law, law of each subforum i abide by because thats what each one is designated as.

except yesterday when i gave teh comment that had nothing relevant to do to your pics.

DJ Maestro
04-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Mike, you ok today man? I mean it seems that everyone is retarded and too stupid to understand today to you. This is the Whoreslounge, on a car forum, on the Internet.....NOT serious business. People come to IA to discuss things car related as well as things not car related...ie: all the subforums not related to cars. People also come into the Whoreslounge when they feel like just having a harmless fun time at IA. They come in here to enjoy the slightly less Gestapo-esque rules that govern all the other subforums here. Sammich's, or anyone else's, post whoring is not hurting anyone. Hell, most people will see a post by Sammich and say, "There's Sammich, more whoring to come", and just read on to the next post. Does anyone REALLY get butthurt by any of the pointless bs that gets posted in the WL? I personally don't because I know its all in good fun. I asked you earlier how old you just to better understand what you mean when you call others kids. I'm 31 myself and act my age whenever the situation calls for it, but also like to 'tard out a bit from time to time because life is much to short to grow up too fast and never remember what it was like to be young and stupid. It's all about having fun here at IA, especially here in the WL. Let the "kids" play. :2cents:

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:45 AM
x2 that shit was pretty fuked up lol

have fun overloading this thread with some nonsense
so you agree your posts are the majroity of the time NONSENSE

gtrmonkey
04-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Try again I guess, grammer is not my strong subject.

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Look at how the older members post, look at Brett for instance. He has a shit ton of posts, so does QD, they post whore just as much as everyone, but they dont straight JACK AND RUIN A THREAD.

They can be serious when they have to be.

I guess it just comes with maturity

so u gona sit there and tell me, when i post a thread that brett doesnt come in there just to tell em "FUCK YO COUCH *****"? its in teh WL and ive even made a thread about me hating how much IA has gone off on the deep end w/ all the racial comments, but do u see me bishing? no i just stopped saying and referring to racial comments. ask people who i IM, ive been working on quiting even sayin '*****' because even though 'its cool for blacks to say it' i dont say it because its...stupid.

Point of hte matter is, that had no relevance...QD...yea he stays on topic and is as anal as you are 100% of the time without the mod powers

AnthonyF
04-16-2009, 09:48 AM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/hitler.jpg

-Ant.

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:49 AM
so you agree your posts are the majroity of the time NONSENSE

how am i not going to say that when a majority of my post ARE in teh WL. when i go in teh other sections i keep it where its suppose to be 99% of the time in there and that is truth.

i'm not going to lie and say that all of my post are gramatically correct and have relevance to everyone's life and will make them a better person because thats 100% bullshit

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:49 AM
deep blue sea...

THEY ATE ME..A FUKIN SHARK ATE ME

this means that young berg is the most gangsta rapper to hit the skreets then:lmfao:

u fawkin puto...i'm asking what series is it in...hater...answer up or perish by means of dragonball wish

DIAF U FUKIN...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT SAY IT CUZ OF MY NON RACIAL AGREEMENT..

FUK U AND THE ANIMAL U LOVE

U ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT U HEAR? LOL

IF ITS AS HOT AS THE CHICK....BUFFETT TIME

WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN POWER READERS...REAL SAIYJINS READ THAT SHIT FROM THEY HEAD Y0

i will fuk up the LEDs in ur audi, slut

FUK U BITCH...HELP ME FIX MY SHIT OR ILL START SNAPPING SOME FUKIN NECKS ROUND THIS CAMP

OH EM GEE

BEE EFF EFF REAPER

WATS GOOD SON

BULLSHIT ASSHOLE

NOBODY NARCS ON THE TUNA HERE:ninja:

Those are just todays wonderful insightful posts by sammich

Evil Goat
04-16-2009, 09:50 AM
sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:51 AM
I dont need your approval Sammich , thats what being an Admin is all about. We (a group of us) get to decide what goes and what stays.

Im telling you, STOP THE RETARDED POST WHORING. USE YOUR HEAD, how old are you? 24? If you cant FIGURE OUT HOW TO CO-EXIST IN THIS FORUM and UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A DIFFERENT FORUM TO POST IN.

GLulic
04-16-2009, 09:52 AM
He was provoked lol.somebody else went off topic first and he continued.not cool but its not completely wrong.

Sammich
04-16-2009, 09:53 AM

i believe a couple were from yesterday too lol

dude, it doesnt bother me, i know what i post and i know where to keep it serious and where i can act a fool. 90% of the time im on ia i act a fool and im in the WL at that time...those posts that u pulled..were from where? the WL, not to mentino the reaper comment was on topic

Jason..

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Again if you arent SMART enough to understand what im saying, then you wont be here longCould have fooled me...100% usless bs isnt that what the WL is about?

Sammich
I dont need your approval Sammich , thats what being an Admin is all about. We (a group of us) get to decide what goes and what stays.

Im telling you, STOP THE RETARDED POST WHORING. USE YOUR HEAD, how old are you? 24? If you cant FIGURE OUT HOW TO CO-EXIST IN THIS FORUM and UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND A DIFFERENT FORUM TO POST IN.

i already see conflict.

not to mention i've seen your power trips happen to other ia members, one that comes to mind was Ran and all of his followers with the Loli bid.

Vteckidd
04-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Ok, since you guys like to hide behind the "THE WL IS ANYTHING GOES"

Do you feel its ok to postwhore and ruin EVERY THREAD THAT IS MADE IN THE WL?

So if i made a rule that said "its ok to use racial slurs" would EVERY thread have to have the word Cracker or Nigg.er in it?

COME ON IM ASKING FOR A LITTLE RESPECT FOR SOME THREADS AND YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE ITS A HUGE REQUEST.

I couldh ave just banned all of you, but instead i decided to give you ONE LAST WARNING .

gtrmonkey
04-16-2009, 09:56 AM

So if i made a rule that said "its ok to use racial slurs" would EVERY thread have to have the word Cracker or Nigg.er in it?

COME ON IM ASKING FOR A LITTLE RESPECT FOR SOME THREADS AND YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE ITS A HUGE REQUEST.

I couldh ave just banned all of you, but instead i decided to give you ONE LAST WARNING .

Well it not like your asking, Your tell us. Your just like Obama and the goverment,"You guys are just trying to take control of everything"

AnthonyF
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/hitler.jpg

-Ant.

Evil Goat
Well it not like your asking, Your tell us. Your just like Obama and the goverment,"You guys are just trying to take control of everything"

english please... :thinking:

Sammich

racial slurs is part of the 'not to be used' situations that are in teh rules. its not subforum specific and people still do it, and there is no reprucussions with it and being that the rules/meaning of the WL is 100% useless BS then yes, you can post whore every WL thread if you want to without reprucsussions...any other subforum is unacceptable

Jason..
04-16-2009, 09:57 AM

I couldh ave just banned all of you, but instead i decided to give you ONE LAST WARNING .How can you ban someone for doing what the WL says to do?And I quote "100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc. "..

gtrmonkey
LAWLS

Vteckidd
LOL If i had ASKED i would have gotten the same response. I asked sammich a few months ago, he hasnt changed at all.

SO now, yeah, im making an announcement.

THread is locked, i dont care to read anymore of your bitch ass responses.

Tread lightly.

81911SC
Well it not like your asking, Your tell us. Your just like Obama and the goverment,"You guys are just trying to take control of everything"Right over the head. lol
Alright guys, I'm out. I'll catch up tonight though. :D

Brett
04-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Mike, Sammich says he bets you unban him by tomorrow... I say make him go a year just for that!!! :D

ShooterMcGavin
04-16-2009, 03:26 PM
lol, somehow i'm not that surprised.